Having Hope

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SynnDee
SynnDee
51 Followers

Mike rolled onto his back in defeat. "Please leave now Hope," his voice strained. He didn't sound like himself. Her legs were still spread wide and he wanted to make her cum again. The sound of her cumming because of him gave him too much pleasure. He wanted more. When he felt the bed rise, he knew she was finally listening to reason and he felt a wave of relief.

Why had he let it go this far. He couldn't stop himself. Bullshit. He let lust drive his actions. He was possessed. He'd relished tasting her sweetness, and she was sweet, but hated himself for doing it. He had been lost in the taste of his own daughter's pussy. A taste he would never forget. His mind was numb from the experience.

Mike felt the familiar surge in his cock when a woman's hands touched it and his mind cleared. He raised his head to see Hope straddling him. She had his hardening cock in her delicate soft hand and was guiding the head- "No, shit no," he yelled just as she slid his cock past the point of no return. She cried out in pain, her eyes went wide and glazed with welling tears as she sat motionless on his twelve inch dick. He sat there in shock, unable to move or think.

After her screams became sobs, she whimpered, "It stings daddy."

Well yeah, she'd just impaled a kitten with a horse's cock and to the hilt no less. The thought excited him and his cock twitched. Her perfect ass that sat on his thighs moved. "Baby, are you ok," he asked. His cock twitched inside her tighter than tight little pussy. He stifled a groan, loving the feel of her walls gripping the shit out of him.

"Mmm huh," she shook her head. "It still stings though."

He frowned, "Baby, you're a virgin?" She nodded again. "Fuck, Hope, why. Why are you doing this to me?" His voice was sandpaper as he fought the urge to pump in her wet hot pussy. He managed to sit up, she moved with him like they were sewn together.

"You can't get rid of me now daddy. You ate me out." His cock throbbed and bucked when she said those torrid words. He refused to move but his strength was weakening. "I sucked you off, swallowed your cum." His hardness bucked again, having a mind of its own. "Now you're inside me." Buck. Buck. "You won't get rid of me. I want to stay with you. And you can't get rid of me now."

"I wasn't getting rid of you Hope. We were just going to stay away from each other for awhile, until I worked out my issues."

"Do you love me daddy."

Mike winced. His cock was vibrating like an anxious kid in a candy store and he could tell she liked it based on the hooded look and slight smile she gave when he'd done it the last three times. He needed to get her off him. "You know I do Hope. I love you so much baby but you have to get up now."

"Don't you fucking patronize me? I'm not stupid." Her eyes narrowed.

She moved up but not off and his cock, her breath catching as she moaned with pleasure. He watched her grimace with pain as he stretched her raw deflowered pussy with his oversized member. Through gritted teeth he hissed, "I'm warning you. Get up Hope." He placed his good hand on her hip with intent to raise her off him but she continued to move down slowly. He could just throw her off without causing her more pain but not until she slicked his cock up with more of her juices. Ripping her off his dry cock now would hurt her. Only his resolve was fading with every move she made; every moan she let out and when she grabbed her perfect breast he almost shot inside her. By this time her frown was replaced with strained joy and he was lost.

His hips jerked once and she screamed with pleasure. He was clutching the sheets now, trying to resist. "Please daddy. Don't you want to fuck me?" He'd tried to resist the urge to move but she began grinding her tight pussy over him and he broke so fucking hard that he flipped her over to her back. A waved of pain from his leg threatened to make him blackout but he fought it. He wanted, needed to move inside her tiny pink heated pussy or he would die.

She wanted to fuck, he was going to fuck her raw. Mike raised one of her legs and braced it with his good leg so his hips were position under her, burying his cock deep. She pushed at his chest but he moved her hands with his good hand and suck up one of those perfect nipples until most of her and breast was in his mouth. He sucked then like he was nursing, feeling her nipples pearl beneath his tongue, lapping at them causing her to cry out. Whether she was crying out with joy or pain, he didn't know. She had awakened his beast and now she was going to get fuck good and plenty.

He was slated for hell so he was going to make the journey fucking fantastic. He dropped that breast, it was probably sore now, and took the other in his mouth with a deep suck. He slurped, sucked, and licked them with a hunger he'd never felt before. He lifted his head but not enough to look at her. He couldn't look at her, couldn't look into those hazel eyes and see the scope of what he was doing. He knew this was wrong but his cock didn't care. He didn't fucking care at this point.

Mike moved his good leg up more, pushing her leg up more so he could bury himself deeper...deeper. She cried out again. "Shuuush baby," he placed his cast arm above her head to give him leverage. Used his good hand to brace and steady her hip. He buried his head near the side of her face with his mouth close to her ear. "You gonna take it all Hope. You started this, wanted this and now I'm giving you what you've been asking for." He hissed as his cock pressed deeper into her tightness. He began to pump slowly. He heard her muffled cries transform into moans and he actually smiled. He fucking smiled.

She felt so good he wanted to give in and cum but he'd thought of having her like this so often after tasting her that he wanted it to last. He was a bastard. Would probably be going to jail if he didn't put his fucking gun to his head when this was over but for now...now he was going to fuck his daughter until her pussy swelled from soreness around his dick. Then he'd turn her over and fuck her more.

She was cumming. He could tell because her pussy was gripping his cock so fucking tightly that he thought she was cutting off his blood supply. Her cunt was begging his dick for his cum but he resisted. "That's it Hope baby. Work my cock, take it all. Cum for me sweetheart." She screamed her release. He caressed her cheek with his. "Ride it out baby."

"I can't take any more daddy. It's too big, feels too good. Oh God again...I'm cumming," she screamed. The orgasm rolled over her, chocking his dick again.

He gritted his teeth. God her pussy felt like heaven and damned if he wouldn't have hell to pay after this. "I could live inside your pussy Hope." He moaned and cursed with every breath with every pump. Panting, he raised his head and looked down at her. Her hair was wet from perspiration and plastered to her face. Her skin was pink and she was moaning and writhing under him. "You're so fucking beautiful. I love you sweetheart." He pumped faster. Her pussy was squeezing his cock with no mercy. His head spinning and there were sounds coming from him that he'd never heard before. "Do you love me baby? Do you love daddy?"

"I love you daddy," she screamed as she orgasm again.

"F...u...c...k," he yelled as he spilled inside her. Her walls tightened around his cock, milking him of all his hot seed. His body jerked several time before he collapsed on her. After his cock was squeezed empty he rolled off of her, lying on his back. He wished something nice could come out of his mouth right now, something that would explain what he just done, some excuse but there was no use. He'd fucked his daughter. His cum was in her tiny wet ex-virginal pussy, and God help him he wanted to fuck her again. So he said nothing. He pulled her sexy, naked, nubile body to him and kissed her mouth. When she opened her mouth for his tongue to enter his pride swelled and he moaned with pleasure against her lips.

They lay face to face, both saying nothing, just looking into each other's eyes. His good hand roamed over her curvy ass and between her thighs. He pulled her leg that was on top over his hip and pressed his chest to hers. Her marshmallow breast smashed against his hard muscular chest felt so good, so right. He moved his hand up her leg and found the wetness he was searching for. He shivered when his fingers found the cream he'd pumped into her. He moved his fingers gently through her slit and pushed them inside her pussy. She stifled a moan against his mouth. "You like that Hope? Did you like my big cock inside you?"

"Uh huh," she panted and kissed him.

Mike broke the kiss and rolled her over on her side so that her ass was to his hardening cock. "Good," he said lifting her top leg up. He gripped his thickness and in one swift move, split her lips with the head of his dick and pumped, burying himself inside her again. Hope yelled a curse; apparently his twelve inch thick monster dick hadn't done much to stretch her impossibly tight pussy before. It fucking excited him. "Because I love my big cock inside you," he hissed in her ear. He starting pumping and she began to scream her pleasure.

Chapter Five

Hope knocked on the door again and still there was no answer. She'd been knocking for thirty minutes now. Maybe she shouldn't have left his bed last night. She should have stayed with him. After fucking her four wonderful toe curling times, he pulled out of her. Eventually he turned on his side and fell to sleep.

She'd tried holding him but he tensed. She could do nothing but lay next to him, in silence, until he fell asleep. When he dozed off, she wobbled to her room and jumped in the shower. Thinking back now, she could have used his but all her things were in her room. Plus she wanted to brush her teeth and comb her hair and get dressed.

He got up and locked to the door when she'd left, both doors. She went to her room cuddle up with her pillow and thought about how sad her father was but didn't regret what happened one bit. It had been the most wonderful, gift he could have given her. Well, he didn't give it willingly but potatoes, po-ta-toes. Now she sat on the other side of the door, banging away.

"I'm leaving for work," she called. "Do you need me to stay home with you?"

"No...no," he yelled. His voice sounded all wrong.

For the first time since fucking him, she felt sad. "Oh..K. I...I have to stay late today so...yeah." Hope grabbed her over the shoulder bag and took off down the hallway. When she got outside she called Devin.

Mike lay in his bed on his side, to distress to move. As he ran his hand over the stain that had been his daughter's virginity he looked over. On the pillow next to him was his police issued firearm. His hand was around the butt of the gun and his finger rest on the trigger. He'd gotten up last night when he realized Hope wasn't next to him anymore. When it hit him that he actually missed the warmth of her body being tucked into his, his shame was too much. How could he miss the feel of her body, ached to be inside her still after taking her repeatedly last night, yearned to kiss her pouty lips and feel her smooth young flesh under his?

He flipped the safety latch on his gun, raised it to his head and applied pressure to the trigger. His bedroom door exploded off its hinges, causing him to look up.

"What the fuck," Devin yelled as he leapt across the room. When Mike saw it was Devin, he tried to put the gun in his mouth but Devin grabbed his wrist and twisted.

"I have to do this," he cried, "let me do this."

Once Devin wrestled the gun out of his hand, Mike watched as he threw it across the room, out of his reach. "Are you insane? What the fuck," Devin gathered him in his lap and held him. Devin shook like a leaf over him, as he rocked, holding him tight. "What the fuck is going on Mike."

He wanted to die. Maybe if he told Devin what he did, he would allow it...Fuck he might even assist. Mike knew something about Devin that Devin guarded well. Devin was head over heels in love with Hope and had been from probably the moment he'd brought the kid to his house the first time. It was a week after Devin killed his father that Mike picked him up from the hospital.

On the way to Devin house he made a detour to his house. Devin wanted to wait in the car until he saw Hope standing in the doorway. She waved and Devin's eyes lit with...well with hope. He still looked at her in that way and not with lust like the rest of the pricks he knew...not like what drove his actions last night. It was the real thing. Devin would never admit it, who would admit to falling in love with a friend's daughter but he was and Mike knew it.

Mike pushed out of Devin's hold and lay back on his pillow with his eyes fixed on the ceiling. "Why would you want to kill yourself," Devin asked?

"I fucked Hope Devin." Mike gave Devin time to let what he said sink in. After several minutes of silence Mike half expected to turn to look at Devin only to see a gun in his face. But what he saw made him want to not only shoot himself in the head, but slit his own throat, burn himself at the stake, and tie his corpse to four horses to run in all four directions. Devin, who didn't shed a tear after stabbing and killing his father at fourteen, who lost his mother to a drug overdose three years later, was actually crying.

Mike stood. It took awhile to get to his feet but when he did he went for his gun. Two steps more and he could end his miserable life. He extended his cast leg so he could fall to his knee and reached for his gun but before he could get his fingers on it Devin barreled into him, knocking him back. Devin rolled off him and set his back against the end of the bed and Mike lay flat out on the floor in front of him.

"Tell me how it happened. I know you didn't...rape...her," Devin choke on his words.

It took less than an hour to explain to Devin what happened last night. Devin was a cop and because of this, he wasn't accepting a summary. He wanted details and Mike gave them willingly.

"Did you know she was a fucking virgin, because I didn't? Let me do this Devin. She's like a drug man."

"So you think putting a bullet in your head will make her happy, after last night. She sucked your dick. She seduced you. Yeah, you could have tried harder to stop her but who are you fucking kidding. Hope is beautiful, sexy and every man that sees her walks away with a hard on. Taboo shit turns on the most conservative people in this world. Yeah, you couldn't resist fucking your daughter who splayed her shit in your face. You fell. It ain't worth your life."

Mike cursed. "Don't you get it Devin? I didn't just fuck her once. I fucked her repeatedly. When she was sucking my cock, when I was inside her, I have never been so happy in my life. Having her naked and wanting me was so unbelievable. I loved it. I made love to her Devin...talked to her while I was fucking her, when I came inside her. I fucking came inside her. I wanted her to feel my seed. I wanted to see it drain from her.

"Do you know I've never cum inside anyone before? Not even her mother. I pulled out but I guess it wasn't fast enough." He cock hardened and he cursed. "I can't even fucking talk about her without getting fucking hard. You know why I locked her out. I locked her out because I want to keep her from going to that piece of shit part time job so I could dig into her pussy again. I want her in my bed every night. I can't resist her because I love her and I love fucking her." Devin didn't respond to his confession. "Say something."

Devin looked at him. His pain and frustration visible for the first time since Mike have known him. "You're in love with her Mike. You probably have been for sometime if you think about it. Living here together...date night...movie night...Hope hasn't been your daughter in a long time. Both of you see each other as a possible mate because you've been living like a couple only a couple without sex. You've been using Cheri for that."

Mike thought about it and it was true. Cheri and his other relationships were based on sex and nothing more. He didn't take her out on dates, never had her over for dinner. She came over, he screwed her and she left. Cheri never even spent the night. He reached for his gun. This time Devin punched him square in the jaw, rocking his head to the side. "Give me my fucking gun. I have to end this. I'm going crazy. You'll take care of her. You tell her this was my fault. Help her get through it."

"I won't let you hurt yourself. My father's gone, my mother too and I can't lose you. See, you made me love you when you stuck your fucking nose in my life. So you can't leave me now...or Hope. I'm betting she would be more fucked up if you kill yourself. So it ain't gonna happen. She...she means a lot to me and I won't see her hurting if I can help it. You fucked up, so now live with it."

Mike sat up. He was in love with his daughter. "Then she goes away and I die a slow painful death of being without her."

Devin was on him before he could blink, grabbing him by the throat and squeezing. He wished Devin would kill him. "I won't see her hurting." Devin realized he was struggling for breath, so he slowly let go. "So, this is going to sound fucked up but...you need to shake this shit off. Hope wants to stay here with you and you won't send her away. I'll never forgive you if you send her away. You've been... like a father but the way I feel about her is, well her happiness trumps yours. What happened will be our dirty little family secret."

Chapter Six

It took her father several days to come out of his room when she was home. Even then he said little to her. He did everything outside his room before she came home. And now that his casts were off, she hardly saw him anymore. Tonight would be the first night they would be alone since that wonderful night. Pattie didn't get the part in that movie so she came back two days after and stayed until yesterday.

Devin stopped by often, since that morning when she'd called him. She wondered if he knew. If he did he didn't act like it. That night after her father fucked her Devin slipped him a valium, waited for him to fall asleep then he sat and watched movies with her until the she left for work the next day. It was nice hanging out with him again.

"Hope...did you hear what I said?"

Hope cleared her throat. She'd forgotten Erica was even here, "no...sorry." She pulled her pink sock over her foot then pulled a green one over the other.

"I said, do you think that's why your dad put you on birth control when you came on your period. You think he wanted to have sex with you then?"

Erica was sprawled across her bed with her head resting on one of her hands. "No, don't be stupid. I was the aggressor."

"Yeah but he didn't stop you. If he didn't want you then, he must have started noticing you pretty recently," Erica said with a quizzical look.

"Probably," she scrunched her nose. Maybe it was when he started making a big deal about what she wore.

"You think he's noticed me." Erica asked?

Hope frowned now as she looked at her best friend. When Erica didn't smile she gasped, "You're serious aren't you?"

"Yeah...are you mad," Erica winced.

Hope thought about how she felt about her father being with Erica the way he was with her. "I don't know Erica. I think....," she paused."

Erica sat up, "what?"

Hope covered her face with her hands. "Promise you won't laugh." Erica concerned now, shook her head. "I'm in love with him. I know, I know, it sounds stupid."

After several minutes of silence Erica asked, "I don't think that's a good idea Hope. I mean, how do you think your father's going to handle that? All jokes aside, he barely looks at you and what about Josh?"

SynnDee
SynnDee
51 Followers