Having Hope

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All she wanted to do was see his face, to know if he was telling the truth about not, hating her but now she wished she hadn't. Devin was model handsome. Perfect bone structure, dirty blond hair that was practically white at the roots and cut close, brows thick, lashes long, and to top it off his body was a sculpted masterpiece of long, tight muscle. And if that wasn't enough, he oozed danger and mischief. He was visually perfect, smart, and had a hint of charm.

Hope crumbled under the pressure of his gaze; she focused her eyes on his shirt. There was blood on it. Josh's of course because Devin didn't have a scratch on him other than his knuckles. Hope looked to his hands. She took one in hers, holding it as gently as she could. "You need bandages."

"I'm fine," he said, pulling away but slowly so his fingers lingered on hers before falling free. His touch felt good.

She looked back up at him. Was this look the one Josh was talking about? Did she look at Devin like that too? Yeah she had a crush but what girl didn't. "Devin," she said, "Josh thinks you like me. Do you?"

He smiled, looked away then back to her. "What I feel isn't relevant right now."

"I do," she told him.

Devin scooted down and turned on his side so they were lying face to face with a small gap between them. "Will me...telling you, distract you from what happened tonight?" She nodded. "Alright," he laughed a little, as if pumping himself up. "I'm in love with you, have been for some time now."

She frowned as her cheeks reddened. "How...I mean why?"

"Do you really have to ask?" He laughed again when she didn't answer. "Well, aside from you being the most passionate person I know, your honest, breathtakingly beautiful, caring, and you've never judged me. You amazed me when I first met you and have every day since then."

Wow. What does a girl say to that?

"Now see...you're looking pale." He laughed. "It's ok Hope; I don't need some declaration of love from you. You don't feel that way about me and its ok. I'm not going to sit here and feed you a bunch of lines like, 'I'll wait for you to feel the same', or 'just give me a chance'. Honestly, I'm just happy being a part of your life."

"You feel this way or felt," she asked?

"If you truly love someone Hope and it's a healthy love, nothing will ever change that."

She liked Devin but she really hadn't thought about loving anyone. A crush wasn't love. "I don't know how I feel about this."

"You don't need to feel anything."

Suddenly she felt self conscious. She began smoothing down her hair and touching her face but Devin grabbed her wrist.

"Stop that, you know you're gorgeous."

Hope cheeks burned again. Then she laughed. "You know, I've always wanted to kiss you."

"That's funny because I've always wanted to kiss you too," he smiled.

Screw it, Hope closed the space between them and kissed him. It was a slow start, awkward at first but she stuck with it and it paid off. His kiss was like an electric charge, lighting her passion. He pulled her closer, and her enthusiasm to comply had him going to his back and her lying over half his chest. Devin braced the back of her head and kissed her deeper.

"You taste good," she said against his lips.

"You taste better." He sucked on her sore bottom lip before pulling away.

Hope lay on half his chest, moving her hand over the top of his head, feeling his hair. One of his hands moved under her t-shirt, up and down her back, caressing her spine. His touch felt good, almost as good as her father's touch. She wondered if Devin would be a good lover. "Devin," she said.

"Hmm," his eyes were closed, and he looked relaxed.

"Can I kiss you again?"

He laughed, "Uh huh." She liked his laugh.

Hope slipped her hand in his sweat pants and found his cock. His eyes popped open and he cursed. "I want to kiss you here," she smiled at him.

Bad idea...bad damn idea Mitchell, he told himself. Who was he kidding? "Don't do anything you're going to regret later." She nodded. "Did you consider how Mike will react to you doing that?"

"I'm not thinking about him right now. I'm thinking of how good you feel in my hands." She gave his cock a light squeeze and it twitch in her hand.

Devin lowered his sweat pants so they bunched above his knees. His penis looked different than the one she'd seen. A piece of wrinkled skin covered the round tip of his cock. She pulled down the loose skin until she found the head and slid her tongue around it, spreading the bead of moisture that came from the tiny slit. Just that little bit of contact on his sensitive cock drove him to moan. "No regrets," he hissed.

"No regrets," she said as she took him in her mouth.

Devin's cock was big, take an inch away from the thickness and length that her father wielded and you still get one glorious gift of flesh. And she wanted to open her gift now. She sucked him into her mouth. Devin hissed and moaned but after only three more sucks he pulled her up.

"My turn," he said pushing her back. He claimed her mouth, causing her to hum her pleasure, before breaking away. Devin pushed her thighs up and settling in between her legs. He kissed her pussy then licked it once as she wiggled. "It's just like I dreamed it would be," he whispered before sucking her already glistening lips in his mouth.

Hope wasn't going to last long. She rubbed his head as he sucked, kissed, and savored her vagina and she loved it. Her butt rose and fell with every suck until she was grinding on his face. He slurped and moaned against her core, sending her into frenzy, and when she climaxed she pressed his head closer and screamed his name.

Devin climbed off of her. When she opened her eyes he was standing over her, watching her. "I want to make love to you to kitten." Her juicy pussy ached telling her she needed him. She smiled and nodded.

Hope watched him undress. He took his time as if he was giving her a chance to change her mind. When he was naked, he helped her undress. He climbed on top of her, holding himself up on his forearms, and watched her for a moment. She blushed, wondering what he saw in her. His expression was like it had been before, full of love. When she turned away, embarrassed by the scrutiny of his gaze, he laughed. Then he kissed her neck and made his way to her breast.

"You are so beautiful Hope," he said kissing her nipples. He gently sucked one in his mouth then licked it and her entire breast as if he hungered for her. He gave her other breast the same attention. She loved the way he touched her. It was as if he thought she was some delicate doll, he didn't want to break.

She never thought her breasts were hot spots but Devin proved her wrong. Hope was amazed when her body convulsed from his gentle touch. He seemed to know that she'd released because he rolled off her and turned her on her side. Behind her, he raised her leg as he caressed it. Then she felt his cock seeking entry. She arch for him and cried out when he found his way. His cock was so thick, it filled her. She felt every twitch and the faintest of movements. She even thought she could feel the blood rushing through it. He stilled, groaned, and cursed when he pushed inside and buried his cock as far as it could go.

The arm near her head, he moved under her and wrapped it across her chest, gripping her close. His other arm he lay down the length of her body, smoothing his hand over her stomach and thighs. The movements made her eyes roll in the back of her head. "Mmmm," she smiled. He rocked just an inch and her pussy exploded into another orgasm.

And when he starting pumping in and out of her, she screamed with delight, as orgasms rippled through her like ocean waves. He grunted and growled in her ear like a wild animal. Devin held her tight against him as if preventing her from moving away. He held her chin up, turning her face into him, kissing her to muffle her moans. "You had my heart Hope," he grunted in her mouth, "I want to fill you with my soul."

"I want it," she panted. His hand found her clit and he twiddled it as he pumped faster. Her heart was going to beat through her chest if he kept this up. She couldn't stop screaming. So he tilted her head again, kissing her to muffle both their cries. And when they came together she felt the earth moved.

Hope had figured out three things about herself tonight as she dozed off in Devin's arms. One, she loved sex. Two, she was very vocal. And three, there were two men she wanted to fuck forever, her father and Devin Mitchell. She was asleep by the time her heart slowed to its normal speed. Her dreams took her to weird places where she did strange things. That's the way her dreams had always been, fantastical fairy tale like worlds for her to explore. Only tonight something different happened in her dream.

At one point she lay on a cloud with Devin, both of them naked. His dripping cock lay half in her half out of her pussy and he was holding her to him tightly. Then they were in a large field of grass filled with wild flowers under the night sky. Then suddenly the scene switched and they were in her bedroom again. Standing over them, so close she could touch him, was her father. His eyes were wide and his face grim.

Chapter Nine

Mike woke up in with a raging headache. He'd done something he'd never done before. He slept at Cheri's house. When he found out that Pattie wasn't coming over he'd freaked. He found a bar, drank until he was good and shit faced then called Cheri. She picked him up and took him to her house. When he woke up he had over a dozen messages on his phone. Hope had been attacked by Josh but Devin had arrived before he could force himself on her. Devin's last message said that he was going to stay with her until he returned.

It was four am when he rushed home to find Devin and Hope in bed, naked and clearly they'd had sex. He stood in the doorway watching them sleep for a long time. His first thought was to wake them, grab Devin and beat the shit out of him. Then he realized that he wouldn't be beating Devin because he slept with his daughter. He'd be beating him because he saw Hope as his. His property, his woman, his love. Mike left them sleeping and decided to cool off with a cup of coffee.

Now he sat in his kitchen nursing his fourth cup of strong coffee and a piece of toast. He brought the cup to his mouth and sipped. Why was he so fucked up? He'd thought it over for three hours and nothing. He thought of Hope back when she was a child. He honestly couldn't think of a moment when he'd played a game with her or helped her. He was pretty certain that they had never had a father daughter moment. Hell, before her mother left them, he'd barely spoke to the girl.

Mike spent most of his time working and hanging out. He was young and stupid and the only reason he'd married Tonya was because he'd gotten her pregnant. They were seventeen and though Tonya was mature, he was a tool. But their parents insisted so they got married. A year later he enlisted in the military and using the excuse of keeping the world safe to stay away.

Tonya and Hope stayed with her parents while he globe trotted for seven years, returning for small periods of time. When he came back home, ready to make a go at being a husband and father, Tonya wanted nothing to do with him and Hope was a virtual stranger. Tonya's new loves crack, heroin, and meth, didn't like children. With her parents not able to care for a child, he did the only thing he could do. He stepped up.

For the first few years his mother helped and even though he and Hope lived in the same house, they barely interacted. She needed a woman's insight, not a soldier's. He knew then that Hope blamed herself for Tonya leaving. It wasn't until she was a teen that they found they shared some of the same interest. They never had that bond between a parent and child but they were good friends.

He was selfish then and he was still selfish now. He had no right to be angry about Devin and Hope. Plus Devin being with her was more acceptable. And Devin loved Hope just as much as he did. And it wasn't like he could have Hope. Not truly have her. So why did he feel so betrayed, so hurt, so angry? Mike lowered his head. His life was a god damn docu-drama.

"Dad, where have you been?"

Mike looked up to see Hope standing just inside the kitchen. She wore a summer dress that was too short, matching bracelets around each ankle, and her hair was bone straight and flowing freely over her shoulders. But it was the bruise on her head that caught his attention. He got to his feet and went to her. "Did he do this to you," he brushed his thumb over the purple-blue spot. She nodded. He gently grabbed her upper arms. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine," she said looking up at him. It was a look that could drive a man insane. Her feelings for him glowed in her eyes. Hope placed her hand over his, pressed it to her face and dragged it over her mouth, kissing his hand. "You care about what happens to me?"

"How could you asked that Hope?"

She closed her eyes and smoothed his hand over her face. "I don't know, maybe because you've been avoiding me. You never stay home and we don't hang out anymore and," she looked up at him, "you haven't touched me since."

Mike took a step back. She was good, a pro at getting him worked up. He looked at her creamy breast mounds that sat under the thin fabric of the loose fitting sun dress. Focus. "I can't touch you."

"You can, I give you permission." She took his hand and slowly slid in over one of her breast, down her torso, to the hem of her dress up her thighs. As she did this she maintained eye contact. His cock throbbed and when he felt the folds of her wet pussy he closed his eyes. She guided his fingers through her sweet lips, got them good and wet then pulled his hand away and placed both their fingers to his lips.

"Morning," Devin said.

Hope instantly whipped her head around but Mike sighed. He was saved again, but what about the next time. He pulled their fingers out of his mouth but didn't look at Devin. With his eyes still closed he said, "Go put some panties on Hope."

He opened his eyes and backed away so she could slide past him. She was still looking at Devin, her cheeks flaming red. She lowered her head as she hurried by Devin and out of the kitchen.

When she was gone, Mike looked over his shoulder at Devin who only wore a pair of sweat pants. No shirt, no shoes and no socks. "Coffee," Mike took up his mug and refilled it. Devin said no so Mike took his coffee to the table and sat. Devin pulled out a seat and sat too. "So how was your night," Mike asked as he looked at Devin and sipped his coffee?

Devin stared back at him, unflinching, "I'm sorry. I never planned for me and her to-"

"Sorry for what? Was it everything you thought it would be?"

"Shit Mike, I'm sorry. Things just happened," Devin shrugged.

Mike rubbed his head as he looked at Devin's expressionless face. The kid knew how to keep you guessing what he was thinking. He figured it was a defensive thing Devin learned while living with a father that beat on him and his mother for fun. "No, I'm the one who's sorry. You and Hope are a good match. You're twenty two, she's eighteen...You're not a blood relative...and you love her. You're a good match."

"Only she wants you. At least it looked that way when I walked in here," Devin shrugged.

Mike rubbed his head again. "Did she fuck that kid Josh too?"

Devin stood. "No...and that's what set the little shit off."

Mike cursed, "I'm going to kill that punk."

Devin looked down and tapped the table. "Anyway, since you're not going to beat my ass, I need to get to work." Devin grabbed a piece of Mikes toast. "I see you haven't come to terms with your situation yet. You look worse than you did last week my friend."

"You're leaving," Hope turned around to see Devin putting on his shirt and shoes.

"Need to pay the bills," he smiled at her.

Hope went to the bed and sat next to Devin. She wasn't sure what she should say about what he saw in the kitchen. She had no excuse for what she did. She didn't even realize she was doing it until she did it. He must think she was a freak...she was she guess. "About what you saw-"

"No need to explain," Devin gave her a quick kiss on the lips, "Mike has your heart so naturally you would want to offer your body, I understand"

Hope leaned into him again, this time kissing him longer and with the passion his kiss lacked. The passion she knew him capable of from his kisses last night. "Is it bad that I want to be with you too?"

"Kind of," he said. His words and expression were both empty. He kissed her head then left.

Hope didn't want things with Devin to end like this. She wanted time to figure out what they could mean to each other. She knew she liked him a lot. She also knew that sex with him was amazing. She definitely didn't want to lose that. She needed to talk to someone. That someone was usually her father but for obvious reasons, he probably wasn't going to listen to her about her sex life.

Erica, she thought as she got off the bed and made her way out of her room. She stopped. She turned around, opened her small drawer by the wall, grabbed a pair of panties and pulled them on. Hope smooth down her dress then left her room. As she made her way to the front door, she heard her father talking. As she moved into the living room and peaked around the corner she saw him standing at the door. He was talking to Rebecca's and Erica's father.

"I never liked Josh too much either," Mr. Curtis said. "But yeah, about the campus meet and tour. Neither I nor Felicia can take the girls. Rebecca needs us to go sort some things at Winfield University. Erica told me you were still on light duty so I figure you could take them. How's the leg by the way?"

Hope knew her father was going to try to get out of it. "I don't think it's a good idea. I'm not too sociable. I'd just ruin Erica's and Hope's fun. What about Lisa," he asked?

Lisa was the twin's grandmother. "Lisa's spending the weekend in Fairfax. Look Mike, you don't have to entertain them, believe me they will find something to do. This thing requires a parent and if I could I'd do it. It's just few days."

"Hey Mr. Curtis," Hope said as she walked towards the door. She picked up her purse and keys.

"Hey Hope, headed to the house," Mr. Curtis asked? He slowly ogled her body as she walked by. She looked over her shoulder at her father who was watching the way Mr. Curtis was eying her ass.

"You know Mike," Mr. Curtis said, "I can see if my wife can handle our business herself and-"

"No worries, I'll manage," she heard her father say as she walked down the sidewalk towards Erica's house.

Chapter Ten

Mike drove while Erica and Hope sat in the backseat of his truck. The girls conversed most of the way, fell asleep, and when he pulled over they ate with little to no strain on him. They had to be at the meet and greet early Saturday and a cookout/family day Sunday evening. The Curtis' made the hotel reservations from Friday evening to Monday morning. The girls had to have at least one parent present, hence his reason for being with them.

When they reached the hotel, Mike went to the desk while Hope and Erica were talking a little ways away. As he got the two room keys, he noticed they were side by side rooms. By the time he turned to give the girls their room key he was already irritated because they had no other rooms he could have. He was stuck in an adjoin room. Mood shot, he looked up to see a group of guys circled around Hope and Erica.

She was talking and laughing and he had an urge to walk up to them, grab her by the arm and make her go to her room. But that would be the asshole father thing to do. He could go over and put his arm around her but that would be the asshole boyfriend thing to do. And the fact was, he felt like neither. So instead of creating a scene, he waved a hotel staffer over, handed her the girl's key and asked if she would give it to them. She agreed so he went to his suit. He'd get the luggage later. As soon as he hit his bed, he fell out.