Having Hope

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, it was maybe because he moved with her to New Jersey, just twenty minutes from campus. No one knew them there so he was comfortable being her boyfriend. Plus the fact that her last name wasn't Burk made it easier for both of them. Good thing her mother was concerned about her own father's legacy and gave her maiden name to Hope because pop never had a boy to carry it on.

Things were working out fine for him too. Mike left the police force, still feeling a little funny about falling in love and fucking his own daughter. He decided to open a security firm and six months later his company was soaring.

Hope reached for her cell phone that sat on the sink when she heard the little beep that signaled a text. Erica wanted to know if she could come over tomorrow. Hope smiled and text: yes. Erica was so in love with Mike that her actions sometimes bordered on stalking. She'd even asked several times to move in. Hope brought the idea to him but each time he said he didn't think it would be a good idea and that he needed the extra bedroom. She explained that she didn't have an issue with it but he was adamant about not allowing it.

Erica being in love with Mike didn't bother her at all. She was best friends with Erica and the love Erica felt for Mike made her love Erica more. Hope was in love with him and willingly accepted Erica into their fold because she wanted nothing more than to make him happy. Mike struggled with having the idea of having two women in love with him and having their bodies at his disposal but he adjusted in time.

She opened the bathroom door. One more glace and the mirror then she went to her drawer, put on her new sexy white lace bra and matching panties. She stepped into her short dress, smoothing her hand over her flat stomach and twisting like a ballerina, loving the way it felt on her skin. She pulled on her heels and sprayed the air with her father's new favorite scent then stepped into the mist, allowing the droplets to fall over her hair and skin.

As she descended the stairs she heard voices and wondered who her father was talking too. As she stepped off the bottom step and crossed the foyer her heart almost leapt out of her chest when Devin turned around and smiled at her. Devin stood there looking like he'd just left a runway shoot for Nautica or Hilfiger, next to Mike who had a dangerously sexy look to him. And they were both staring at her.

Frozen, she could only look at them with her mouth gaped open. Eventually Mike spoke up. "Devin's come to visit," he said stepping forward. Taking her elbow, he slid his hand down the back of her arm, leaving a trail of goose bumps. His touch always had that affect on her. She shivered. "Our reservation is only for two. Would you be upset if we stayed in and played catch up tonight?"

"Um...no, of course not," she said looking from Mike to Devin. He leaned over and kissed her cheek. She realized then that her father was happy. He'd missed Devin. "I'll just go change," she said. She spun around and made her way to the stairs. As she made her way up the steps she heard Devin.

"I don't think she's happy to see me," he said to Mike.

"You rendered her speechless," Mike said, "I'd say she was pretty happy. Come on, let's go get some carryout. There's this place on the corner that has the best hot wings."

Hope opened her bed room door, stepped out of her dress and threw it on her bed. Her underwear and bra hit the bed next. She went to her dresser pulled on a pair of loose shorts that she rolled at the waist and a tank top that had a rip that exposed more cleavage than she should have been comfortable with. When she went back downstairs they were still gone. It gave her time to think. She sat on her feet in the middle of the sofa.

Devin was here and Mike was happy about it. She wondered how long he was staying. Where was he staying? Of course her dad would want him to stay here, in one of the extra rooms. She got to her feet and paced the living room then she went back upstairs to the room that sat at the top of the stairs. The room was considered the master bedroom because it had the bathroom inside where as her room had a Jack and Jill bathroom that connected to her dad's room. The wanted to be close but needed space of their own too. Hope hardly ever slept in her own bed.

She refreshed the linen on the bed and bathroom. Opened the window to let out any stale air and pulled open two top drawers for Devin to place his things in. She closed the drawers and turned to leave then found herself opening the drawers again. Closed the drawers then opened them again; she did this several more times before hearing them downstairs. She opened the drawers then left the room, wishful thinking. Her mind was mush as she thought of her worst fears. She went to her room and lay back on her bed.

The man she was in loved with was downstairs with the man she was in love with. She knew she wouldn't be able to resist Devin, that she may even initiate it. Mike would freak and her happy life would be over. Her alpha male father, as generous as he was, was not into sharing his women.

But she'd missed Devin so much and it hadn't occurred to her how much she loved him until he wasn't around anymore. After making love to her he'd caught her in her kitchen coaxing her father to finger her pussy. It was clear Devin also wasn't into sharing because she hadn't seen him much after that and when she did, he avoided her.

"Hope," her dad stuck his head in her doorway. "Are you coming down to eat sweetheart?"

"Be down in a minute," she said staring at the ceiling. She was so fucked.

When Hope entered the living room over an hour later, she'd decided that losing Mike would be a sentence worse than death. She loved him more than anything in the world. So with her mind made up, she plopped down on the chair, put her foot up on the chaise and focused on the movie the guys were so interested in. When Mike extended his hand to her, she obediently got to her feet and took his hand and allowed him to pull her down on the middle cushion between them. She sat on her feet again with her knees touching the side of his leg and her feet near Devin's legs. She laid her head on his chest and relaxed.

Mike laid his arm over her back and his hand landed over her ass. He began rubbing it. When his fingers traveled to her thighs and moved up one of the openings under her shorts she shifted. Hell if Mike wasn't making a point, showing Devin that she was his. His finger slid up and down her slick pussy and she let out a moan she'd been trying to suppress. Her sound of pleasure was all it took for Mike. He eased down the sweat pants he'd changed into and palmed his hard cock out for her.

She would deny him nothing and was willing to give anything so she took him in her mouth and sucked him as if she'd never blew him before. He tasted so good and she sucked and licked, making him grunt and curse. She felt the other end of the sofa move and she knew that Devin had seen enough. He was leaving the room.

"I need to be inside you Hope," Mike grated through clinched teeth. "Hop up baby and let me impale your tight little snatch." She loved it when he talked dirty to her. She also loved to call him daddy when they were fucking. She loved how her pussy throbbed whenever she said it. Nothing was more of a turn on for her than actually knowing that she was indeed allowing her father to put his twelve inch long, six inch thick glorious cock insider her waiting hot pussy. Just thinking about it had her virtually dripping. He pulled his shirt over his head, kicked his pants off and said, "I want you naked."

His parading her in front of Devin was unsettling. "Maybe we should go upstairs," she stood.

"Here," he leaned forward and pulled her shorts down. "I want to fuck you right here."

Hoped sighed but she said nothing else. No need to make both the men she loved angry. Devin was nowhere to be found when Mike stood. He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. Her breath left her when he speared her with his cock. She bit back a scream. Mike clearly irritated with her restraint, pulled out and speared her pussy again. This time she wasn't able to contain her pleasure. Her scream could probably be heard in the next county.

Mike grinned like a devil, pulled her shirt off with one hand as he supported her weight with the other then began fucking her pussy like the expert he was. Hope couldn't contain her cries of pleasure and that may have been the reason she hadn't heard Devin return.

But when she felt another set of hands on her body she opened her eyes just in time to see him leaning into her for a kiss. Devin kiss was full of passion and when an orgasm hit her he palmed her neck, bringing her close so that his mouth was to her ear. "I can't wait for you to scream like that for me Hope." Then he held her like that until she rode it out.

When her orgasm passed she saw Devin standing naked with his hand around his cock that was almost Mike's cock's twin. Hope looked at Mike, who was still pumping her cunt and kissing her neck. "Ahhh Hope baby, are you thinking of fucking Devin," he moaned. She gave him a sad whimper but told the truth with a nod. She always told the truth. "So you want me to share your sweet tight pussy with the other man you love." Hopes eyes widened. How did he know? He grunted and dug his fingers in her ass and she felt his cock throbbing, as if there was any space in her pussy for that. She screamed through another orgasm. "Fuck, you feel so damn good."

She saw Mike give Devin a look and she wondered what was going on but she couldn't think with him fucking her so good. Only when Devin's hands caressed her ass again and she felt his cock probing for her asshole did she know what they meant to do to her. Mike had been training her asshole for this over the past few weeks and he even slowed as Devin eased his cock into her asshole.

Hope lost her goddamn mind as the unimaginable pleasure rocked her into a double rainbow of fuckdom. Devin's grabbed her thighs, and they both began pumping into her, gently at first then once she was acclimated, they out right punished her pussy and ass. Their two cocks stretched her swollen holes, pummeling them with no mercy and it felt so amazing, so utterly wondrous that her screams were silent and only the sound of her hiccupping air escaped her throat.

"I think we're killing her Mike," Devin grunted as he pushed deeper.

Mike threw his head back as her pussy tightened around his cock again. He hissed then looked her in the eyes. "Are we killing you sweetheart?" She nodded as tears of joy slide down her face. "Do you want us to stop baby?" She could hear Devin huffing and moaning in her ear. The sounds they made had a way of pushing her over the edge too. Her pussy contracted again. Both of her lovers groaned.

She shook her head, "No...Fuckkk...no," she screamed, finding her voice.

"I told him you could take it baby," her father panted. "Tell him daddy was right baby. Tell Devin you love both our dicks inside you at the same...fuck...time."

Hope was far beyond crazed now. She was cumming every other second and her pulse was probably in the danger zone. She felt like she had died and angels from heaven were fucking her into eternal bliss. "I...I lo...love...it daddy," she screamed.

Devin grabbed her chin and pulled her head back. He grunted several times before he was able to speak. "You know Hope," he licked her cheek, as he continued to pump. "I'm practically like a brother to you. Do you love your big brother fucking you too Hope?"

"Oh...my....God...yesssss," she cried.

Her declaration must have excited all of them because they all climaxed at the same time. Mike let his head roll back and roared, sounding more animal than man as he continued to pump his release into her. Devin growled, burying his head on her shoulder as he held steady and let Mike's jerking and his own cock pulsing his seed into her ass on its own. Hope was probably hoarse now. Her orgasms were so intense that her throat ached from screaming 'yes' so loudly, so many times, that she thought that one of her ear drums had imploded.

Her arms wrapped around Mike's neck and her body went limp. "Awww baby girl did we wear you out," Mike kissed her head.

She moaned when Devin removed his cock from her ass. "I better get her some water," he said grabbing his clothing that was folded on the chaise.

"Bring it to my room," her dad said. He pulled his cock out and placed her on her tip toes then lift her legs up and cradled her in his arms. She was sated, exhausted, and very swollen and it felt wonderful. Mike pulled her closer to his chest and kissed her lips. "I love you Hope. You are the best damn thing that's ever happened to me and I will never let you go."

They must have made it up the stairs and to his room because Hope felt her head hit a pillow and the firm feel of a mattress under her. Mike slid in next to her. "You are the best thing that's happened to bother of us," Devin said sliding beside her on the other side of the bed. She heard them talking but her eyes wouldn't open. Sleep took her soon after and she felt the safest she'd every felt in her entire life.

During the night Devin and Mike made love to her over and over but not together like before. She could hardly remember hearing her father whisper he loved her when he left for work in the morning. Or Devin kissing her face over and over as he told her he missed her and that he was going to make her the best lunch she'd ever had. When she woke up around noon it took her a minute to walk the jelly feeling from her legs. She showered and dressed and when she went downstairs she found her men in the dining room placing food on the round four seat table.

The food looked edible and so did they. Her father stood, walked over to her and kissed her on the lips. Devin did the same when her father returned to his seat and Hope just stood there looking confused. "How are you feeling," Mike asked as she sat down.

She smiled, "I feel great." Devin sat down and winked at her. She blushed.

"Good," Mike smiled. She blushed more and lowered her head. It was embarrassing that she was acting like a giddy child in front of them but she couldn't help it. "Because I wanted to tell you that I found someone to rent out that third room and I think you are going to love my choice."

Hope eyes lit up as her gaze shifted from her father to Devin to her father again. "Don't mess with me like this," she begged with excitement, "I can't take it."

"Although we love messing with you Hope," Devin started, "we aren't messing with you about this."

She frowned, "I didn't think you approved of me fucking my father."

Devin smiled. "At the time I would rather you not fuck anyone but if you had to fuck anyone I would rather it is Mike. He loves you just as much if not more than I do and you were consenting adults. That he happens to be your father meant nothing to me. I just didn't care for the way you were torturing him. You know Mike is the closest thing I have to a father and he had a hard time coming to terms with what he was feeling for his only daughter. I didn't want either of you to get hurt and when I saw you that morning, pushing him over the edge, I refused to watch you both self destruct and not be able to help."

"But he did help and he didn't know it. He was the one to tell me about New Jersey's law," her father said as he placed food on a plate and handed it to her. "I wanted to explain to Devin that I'd made peace with it all but he refused to talk to me so I played dirty." Hope had a strange feeling that this involved her. Mike took a sip of water and continued. "I left a message on his machine of you telling him you loved him. Did you know that you talk in your sleep?"

Hope gasped, "What? I don't."

"You didn't but definitely do now. And you always called out for Devin. I decided to record you play it to him."

"What did I say," Hope asked?

Devin cleared his throat. "You said that you loved me and that you wanted me but you loved Mike too and wouldn't choose."

"Oh," she blushed again. "So what you're saying is that I get to keep both of you."

Her father and Devin got up and they kneeled on one knee on either side of her. Each pulled a ring from out of nowhere and held it up. "Well kitten," Devin smiled, "After last night you'd fucking have to kill me to keep me from you."

"I told you that I'd never let you go Hope and your happiness is what we both want and if you'll have us," Mike said, "we will make sure you stay happy."

Hope smiled as she looked to them. She knew it would be rough days but she also knew that dad loved her more than she could fathom and he'd proved it by bringing Devin in their home and offered her whom he considered his property. So there would be good days as well. She also knew Devin was devoted once he decided to love you.

She looked at each ring. Mike held a ruby and diamond platinum band and Devin held a sapphire and diamond platinum band. She held out both hands and Mike slide his on her right hand. He leaned forward and kissed her. Devin placed his on her left hand and kissed her as well.

When Devin stood he pulled her back against his chest as his arms snaked around her front and cupped her breast. Kissing and nipping her ear he whispered, "I loved fucking your ass last night kitten and after dinner I'm going to lick your swollen cunt and then when you've cum I'm going to fuck you until your legs give out."

"You might want to load up on some carbs," Mike laughed, "maybe get a couple of energy drinks in you because when he's done, I'm going to fuck you until you pass out."

Hope laughed. They knew her so well. She would take all they could give her and more. And as she sat with her swollen now pulsating, because she was so turned on, pussy she could think of no place she'd rather be. She could think of no men she would rather be with. They knew she liked it rough and gently. She liked to feel pain and pleasure. And she couldn't wait until after lunch.

"Promise," she grinned.

"Promise," They both said in unison. Hope watched Devin lick his lips as he sat and her dad smile wickedly. Damn, she loved her life.