Having it in Our Bed

Story Info
A man wakes up in his bed having anal by wife and her lover.
3k words
3.94
87.2k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sprwkter
sprwkter
14 Followers

I woke up in the middle of the night from a sharp pinch on my right ass cheek. My wife was on top of my back, breathing heavily the back of my neck. I could feel her hot and soft naked body rubbing against my own. I could smell her vaginal secretions in the air! She was dripping-wet moist! Her breath was gradually growing heavier betraying her arousal state.

"Sex time!" I thought happily! I tried to move, but I couldn't! No part of my body was obeying! I tried to open my eyes but in vein! I could feel everything but move nothing! I wasn't tied up or anything, I was somehow paralyzed and completely helpless to her will...

Horny as hell, looking for a relief, she was pushing her hips rhythmically against my ass, rubbing her wet and hairless pubic bone against my right ass cheek, breathing heavily and moaning like a bitch in heat, on the back of my ear. I have never "seen" her in such a state of arousal again! Somehow I knew that it was her fault that I couldn't speak or move, but there was nothing I could do about it...

Getting balder, she got up and pulled my briefs down to my knees. On a second thought she pulled them completely off and threw them down on the floor. Now I was lying completely naked, on my belly and I felt her hands wandering on my ass, down inside my crack, caressing, playing and groping with her delicate fingers my cheeks and asshole, fiddling and squeezing and pushing it like I always did to hers, clearly enjoying the feeling. She had never ever played with me like that before! She had never even touched me anywhere around my ass again, and now having her doing so just felt so nice, that I decided to relax and enjoy those rare moments.

She stopped briefly, only to continue her exploration inside my butt by rubbing some kind of cold slippery substance against my closed orifice. I felt a shrivel overwhelming my entire body, somehow guessing what was going to follow. She had lubed me up and was going to penetrate me! My virgin ass was about to get it by her! I was going to become her bitch!

Gradually she increased the pressure with her middle finger and before I knew it, I felt my anal sphincter opening allowing her long and thin finger to slide inside me. I had just been penetrated for my first time! The sliding stopped when she buried the whole length of it inside my butthole.

After a moment or so, she started moving her finger inside me, pushing and pulling, working it around in circular movements feeling every tiny bit of my violated hole, moaning lustfully in my ears. The whole time she kept her hand in front of her pussy, and as she humped me with her hips, her hand followed the rhythm in and out of me as if it was her dick! Soon and without a warning she managed to squeeze inside me, fairly easy to my dismay, a second finger followed by a third!

Now I was feeling my anal entrance stretched and rather uncomfortable! Feeling pain I instinctively tried to move my butt away, but nothing seem to move. Suddenly I felt my sphincter twitching in an involuntary reflex, wrapping tightly around her bony fingers, making me feel even more pain and offering her more pleasure!

"You like it you little slut! Don't you! Your anus just clenched like a pussy!" she pushed her hips sharply forward getting all of her three fingers buried deep inside me letting out a loud deep moan of pure lust.

"Now it's time..." she whispered pulling her fingers out, leaving me with that eerie feeling of emptiness back there!

"Fuck!" I thought!

"Was I really starting to like it? What the hell was wrong with me?" I started to wonder, only to be interrupted by her remounting me again. She guided with her hand something hard and cold, applying almost annoying pressure against my freshly violated anal entrance.

A dildo I thought, until she let go and tried to push it in with a sharp move of her waist, only to feel it sliding past my entrance down to my balls.

The bitch, must have been wearing a strap-on and she was going to give me a proper fuck! She pushed and pushed but couldn't get it inside me. It was way too big for my semi-virgin opening, or so I thought! She withdrew and lifted me up from my waist squeezing a pillow under my belly, lifting my ass on the air. She spread my legs wide apart leaving me and my most private part completely exposed to her will.

My head was on the side, my eyes were closed and there was no way to see what she was wearing. Now she got all over me again, mounting me like a mare that was going to get fucked by a stallion, and pushed again her plastic dick against my anal cherry. She was so determined to do me like a slut, right there, right that moment! She kept the pressure steady, pushing the thick mushroom of her plastic dick against my anal entrance, trying to make me open up to the right size and allow her dick get inside me...

What a predicament! Feeling my anus slowly dilating again a mild anxiety from the imminent penetration overwhelmed my emotions! I wanted to cry out like a girl! She pulled back and squeezed more lube against my hole. This time I felt the cold tip of the lube bottle entering easily my asshole and lubing me on the inside of my colon. When she had me all oiled up and ready to go, she placed her dick against my well lubed asshole and tried to enter me with a different strategy...

She was pushing like a boy with little humps of increasing pressure. I felt my sphincter, finally giving way, allowing the head of her dick to enter me slowly. When she had finally pushed the head of her dick inside me, she started humping me, moving her hips rhythmically back and forth, until she finally pushed the whole length of her dick inside me. Man, it was huge! It was buried deep inside me to the hilt and I felt a pair of big plastic balls pressing against my own! I tried to scream with all my power, but no voice came out.

Now she started fucking me properly, dominating me as if I was a slut. She was holding me firmly from my waist pulling me against her as she was pushing the whole length of her dick inside me, pulling it completely outside and then back inside. Small farts were escaping from the sides of my anal ring and their sound made her become wilder, slapping me fiercely with her hands on my ass!

I was lying still and helpless, feeling completely dominated by her, almost starting to enjoy the weird warm feeling of the increasing friction on the entire length of my anal canal as well as the feeling of fullness that her dick was giving me.

Finally I was having anal sex with her, but I was on the wrong side! However I must admit that having a plastic dick stretching my colon was not bad at all! I clearly enjoyed the feeling of it and being dominated for the first time by her had quite an effect on me! I somehow got in a weird touch with emotions I didn't know I possessed.

Thanks god she couldn't hear my thoughts or find out about them! I was feeling really embarrassed about getting in touch with my female feelings! Was I gay or something? Wasn't I old enough to find out? Did I have just came out?

She on her side, just fucked and fucked ruthlessly, like I used to do with her, until she somehow came with a scream, pushing her dick as far as it would go inside me and then collapsed on top of me.

Her hands reached underneath for my dick only to find it in a weird erect condition! Some precum must have been leaking from the head, clearly betraying that at least my body was excited from the incident. Thanks god she couldn't hear my thoughts!

And then the door bell rang! Pulling herself together, she stood up pulling clumsily her dick outside of my ass with a loud pop. I tried to scream again in pain but nothing happened.

"Now baby you are going to get what you really need...We all are!" she continued.

She opened the door of the bedroom and I heard her heading for the main entrance of our house. Then I heard heavy steps of a man entering the room. What a predicament! I felt his eyes examining me, focusing on my exposed freshly fucked ass. I tried to move in an effort of hiding my nakedness but in vein. He was the hunter and I was the pray.

My lady, kissed him loudly on his mouth and he undressed in anticipation. I heard her blowing him with loud slurps, and his loud manly moans filled the room. She was cuckolding me right there in front of me! I couldn't see her and she must have thought that I was asleep or something, but the fact was that the bitch was being unfaithful and that she must have being cuckolding me with him for quite a long time, considering their increased intimacy.

"That fucking gym she's being going" I thought...

Then she laid down next to me and I felt the mattress subsiding under his weight as he mounted her! I heard her releasing a sharp scream! He must have pushed his dick inside her.

"Baby, you are so wet! My whole dick just slipped inside!" he exclaimed.

"Ahh, yes! You know I am a dirty fucking slut! Do me, do me right next to my cuckold husband!" she screamed!

The bed was now moving and squeaking rhythmically...

"Look at him! He is pathetic! You are fucking his wife and he just sits there like a fucking pussy!" she screamed in lust as I felt her body shaking and cumming for him! He continued fucking her, with long and sharp humps, until she came for a second time and then he unmounted her. Twice in five 5 minutes! Such a slut! She had never offered me in such a small fuck session two orgasms!

"Why did you pull out, baby?" she asked playfully.

"I want to get some ass!" he said with a dark voice.

"There you go!" she exclaimed as I felt her turning around offering him what he wanted! She much have gotten herself at all fours offering her perky ass to him!

The fucking slut, had never allowed me to taste such a pleasure, no matter how much I have always begged for it.

"I want some tight ass!" he continued...

I suddenly understood what he was talking about!

"Please tell me you don't want to have him more than me!" she screamed.

"No baby, but I know that you do want me to fuck him, don't you!"

"Yes, Yes I do! Go ahead baby, I have prepped him for you! Make us both your sluts!"

Before I knew it I felt him all over me, mounting me like a bitch. He was hairy, really sweaty and smelly! She was getting fucked by a filthy animal. What a slut I have being married to, I thought!

He felt way heavier than my wife as he lied on top of my back, but all I could do was just sit there helpless and get fucked by him in my ass. Now she was next to me, probably sitting on her knees and I felt her delicate hand guiding his enormous dick inside me.

Being already lubed up and prepared for him, I felt his burning hot hard dickhead pushing and gradually entering me, stretching my asshole past the limits of pain. He was entering me ruthlessly, and my ass was stretching and stretching until I felt my asshole tearing and I lost consciousness.

I must have passed away, for several minutes and when I regained consciousness, I heard the squeaking sounds of the bed as he was literally fucking the shit out my ass. He was way bigger than the plastic dick and the feeling of being dominated by such a dick was overwhelming.

Boy! His shaft was completely buried inside my tender ass, and he was trying to push somehow, inside me even his balls! He humped me like a dog in heat!

The dick that had just fucked my wife was now fucking me and my ass was happily accommodating every last inch of it! What a slut I was! What the hell was wrong with me! Getting fucked by him, felt almost natural! The friction of his gigantic mushroom rubbing against my intestines and his heavy moans over my ear, was too much for me!

It didn't take long before I felt my dick exploding, and my asshole rhythmically clenched around his enormous flesh rod, milking him, sending him to heaven. He came instantly inside me with a loud scream, emptying his hot load way down my man pussy, with 5 or six powerful squirts, flooding me with his thick sperms, breeding me like a whore, and then collapsed on top of me.

I felt his dick shriveling and spasming releasing more of his spunk inside my man-womb. My wife ordered him to pull out, and so he did! I heard a loud wet fart escaping my ass as he pulled out, leaving it wide open in a gape condition! I felt dirty like a whore as the fresh air just rushed inside my bowels.

I was left there, so vulnerable, dirty, freshly fucked and filled with cum, completely helpless and exposed to them. My asshole was slowly closing to its original size trapping his seed inside me.

She laughed at me viciously and then I heard her blowing his dick clean with loud slurps. He got hard again in no time as I heard her getting another fuck right there, bended over my freshly fucked man-pussy watching my seeded hole, and offering herself to him in all the possible ways.

He fucked roughly her pussy and her ass, obeying all of the commands she shouted at him in the most bitchy way, while the whole time of their session she lovingly fondled with my freshly puckered hole. She came with a powerful orgasm and he must have bred her like he did with me. They stood up, hugged and kissed passionately before he asked her for her permission to do me again.

She pushed him away saying: "Please stop that, I am starting to believe that all these years, you are coming here for him and not me! You are spending more time in fucking him than making love to me!"

God! All these years? What the fuck? Had I been getting it like a slut for years? So was that the cure of my constipation and the reason I got all these hemorrhoids?

He laughed and kissed her goodbye slapping her on her ass and then got dressed and left.

She was now all over me, cleaning me up thoroughly, especially my ass and my flaccid dick with wet baby-hankies and when she had completely cleaned away all the signs of the incident, she gently applied another kind of cream on my freshly fucked asshole, and then dressed me up with my briefs and kissed me goodnight. She also removed the pillow under my belly.

"You came again honey! You just like getting fucked so much! I wish you were more of a man so I wouldn't have to drug you like that in order to give it you baby. His dick is marvelous and yours is just too small for a slut like me. But you already know that baby. You know it yourself! Your ass clenches like a pussy and your tiny little clit shoots cum every single time he fucks you.

I only wish you were awake and not drugged like that, so that you could get fucked back there and enjoy it like a true man! You could even blow him and maybe help him fuck your wife or both of us! You could watch your wife's private porno movie, where she gets nailed by him like a cheap slut!

You could also see my supposedly virgin ass, devouring his tremendous dick! You know that you can never have it! And do you know why? Because a real man doesn't ask for it, he just takes it! And that meat of his! So big and sweet! You should be happy that I don't mind sharing him with you! White little dick sluts like you cannot compete the real dick of a black man baby! But even drugged like this, I still like you. You are my cuckold hubby and your ass is pretty sweet!

That's why I am obsessed fucking you with my strap on, even when he doesn't pay me a visit! I have tasted the sweetness of your ass, and I know that it must be sweeter than mine because he always wants it so bad, and he will always get it! I am not selfish baby! Five years now he hasn't fucked me a single time without fucking you! So I am not actually cheating on you. Both of us are getting some dick! The same dick actually! We are just being playful! That's all it is!"

She finished her confession, and slapping me on my ass I heard her going for the bathroom...

It was official. I was being drugged and raped for at least five years without knowing it, and I had just found out due to some kind of an error. I have been married to a wife that turned out to be a complete slut and what was worse had managed to turn me into one! Thoughts of me getting fucked by men, of having strangers fuck my wife right next to me, without even knowing it, and of me being dressed up in lingerie like a sissy cuckold overwhelmed my brain until I lost consciousness again...

Should I continue my quest? Your comments are all welcome!

Xxx Jim.

sprwkter
sprwkter
14 Followers