Having Made Love

Story Info
The gentler side of love between Master and slave.
1.6k words
4.4
22.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exhausted and sleepy-eyed laying in the crook of his arm feels almost as heavenly as making love with him. My skin is still tingly from his touch I feel nearly intoxicated having consumed him so deeply. The night air taunting my bare flesh with little reminders. The smell of passion lingering on our bodies and the damp skin leaving pools of sweat in the curves of our bodies to dry slowly. He has a way of reaching inside of me and opening me, exposing me to his eyes and to his soul and I am helpless to his glance. Sometimes I weep at the thought of him touching my hair or my skin I feel him so deeply. Now as I drift away to the place sleep takes me I cling to him and I am safe.

The room was dark except for the glow of a single candle burning in the den silhouettes danced on the walls along with my shadow. The smell of incense burning filled the air and the crackle of a fire could be heard before it could be seen. It had been a long day and work was trying a plan to get home and relax was in progress nearly since getting up this morning. Seemed as if Bill had the same idea.

I felt his arms slide around me and pull me back tight against his body and his lips and tongue tease my neck lightly.

"That feels so good Bill."

The soft teasing turned to little bites along the top of my shoulder, I could feel my flesh tingle I did not have to touch my nipples to know they were erect I loved the way Bill makes me feel.

"I missed you today baby."

It felt good to lay my head back against his shoulder and feel the warmth of him against me. I always loved the tickle of his beard against my face and neck like it was now. Bill's arms slid from my shoulders down the the hem of my blouse and as his fingers gripped his arms raised taking my blouse along. After tossing my blouse to the chair his hands worked magic as he drew them across my stomach and up to my breasts.

"I missed you too Bill and this is such a nice surprise."

He unfastened my bra and slide the straps from my shoulders slowly then putting it aside as well. I shuddered at his touch and the surroundings were mesmorizing.

"Turn around baby I want to look at you."

I turned to face him and saw that he was standing there absolutely beautifully naked. The flickering light painted his body with a soft light and I could not take my eyes from him.

"You are beautiful, do you know that?"

The warm blush could be felt throughout my body he always made me feel so good it was as if he could see me in a way that no one else ever could and times like these were special and his words convincing. His hands cupped my butt as he pressed me closer to him his mouth licking softly at my nipples. I could feel the wetness between my legs as my need for him was growing.

"Oh, Bill."

He kissed his way down my chest and stomach to my pelvis even on his knees his arms stayed wrapped around me and holding me close. I felt his tongue leave my skin wet on my inner thigh then his hands pressed outward from my thighs and I parted my legs wider for him. The licks and kisses covered my legs all the way to my feet and I felt my body weaken.

The sound of my deep breath was amplified in the quiet room when I felt the tips of his fingers move between my legs and along the place I needed him to touch. There was no doubt, I knew I was. A moan escaped me about the time I felt his tongue probe slightly into my opening.

"You're so wet baby."

Slowly his tongue drug back and forth pressing firmly stopping to circle my engorged clit nearly pushing me over the edge.

"Not so fast girl, I am just getting started. This is your night baby this is the beginning."

Bill stood slowly, then kissed me, his wet tongue probing my mouth. I started to reach up and put my arms around him when he stopped me.

"Oh no, no. Hold your hands out to me."

I did and he walked over to the mantle and came back with the fleece lined leather cuffs and put them on my writs.

"I am doing the touching tonight baby not you."

After clipping the cuffs together he led me to the den and gently guided me down in front of the fire. I was laying on my back and his hands began traveling my body up and down stopping to rub my swollen clit then up to my nipples. The soft sucking type kisses being carefully placed over my body felt wonderful. Bill took my hands and held them above my head then pulled the chain that was attached to the hook secured to the hearth and locked my cuffs securely.

"That's my girl so lovely and all mine."

Bill reached over and retrieved the spreader bar affixing the ankle restraints to me. I was helpless but so aroused.

"You are so beautiful."

Those words sounded so nice and I felt so wonderful. He sat there staring at me for what seemed like an hour before touching me again.

"You have a pretty pussy baby, so swollen, so wet, it needs touched doesn't it?"

It took a moment for me to find my words I was to entranced by him and so in need of him and his touch, my body was aching for him by this time.

"Yes Master."

The oil had been sitting by the fire and was nice and warm, as soon as he opened the bottle I could smell the aroma of sandlewood. My feet were first and the lotion felt good on my skin and so warm. My legs, my stomach, then breasts with seemingly endless attention to my nipples. Then my arms, he was careful to massage each finger so slowly. It had been at least 30 minutes and I felt as if my body were going to burst I need relief so badly.

Once the chain on the spreader bar was fastened to the chain securing my wrists my legs were lifted high and he began sucking me so seductively, sucking one fold into his mouth, releasing it then the other licking and kissing but avoiding my clit which was now throbbing.

"I love the way you taste, I love your smell, you are fire baby and I feel your heat from inside."

Bill could make me feel a way that no other ever had he could send me on a high that felt like I was never going to come down from. Even on the nights he was not so gentle and play was rough I felt that way but nights like this drove me nearly insane I could not get enough.

He pressed the skin back exposing my clit to the air and his tongue. He sucked my clit and flicked it and it did not take long at all and my release was so strong.

"Ah that's it baby, so good now cum again for me."

I did and I did so very quickly over and over again. He brought his fingers to my mouth and I sucked each finger clean as he presented it one at a time.

He released the chain and my legs lowered back to the floor, then he undid the cuffs and rubbed each ankle and kissed it. Then the wrists.

"You are mine, don't forget that, mine to use as I please."

I knew it and I loved it really. My whole body was trembling now and though he had allowed me my release I needed to feel him inside of me. I could not wait to put my arms around him and when his body covered mine I held him tightly.

He slide inside of me I could feel every movement, every stroke. Our bodies began moving together in a familiar way. My legs crossed at his hips and pulling him down on me harder with each stroke. I heard those sounds and I knew he was close.

"Harder Master, please."

I saw his smile and then he kissed me hard and continued at the same pace slow and tormenting with slow deep strokes.

"No, no pet, my way."

The pace slowed and he got onto his knees pushing my knees back to my sides and pressed deeper and harder inside of me my feet pushing against his shoulders.

"Oh Master, please."

He would press deep and then stop and wait a while before pulling back, then repeat it again and again. No matter what I did or said he never changed this.

"Now where shall I cum pet, in your pussy or your mouth, perhaps your face, where?"

I felt my pussy clamp down around him and squeeze with an orgasm stronger than any yet. He kept stroking kept rubbing just right and I kept coming.

His pace quickened and so did his breathing and I knew there was not stopping him now. His groan was deep, guttural and I felt the warm sensation fill me. After kissing me he moved off and layed beside me in front of the fire pulling me next to him my head resting in the crook of his arm.