Hawaii Exchange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enough baseball," Emiko said. And to show how serious she was, she crawled into Hawk's lap and kissed him to distraction. To one up her, I reached over to the TV remote with my foot and clicked off the game with a toe. Kira took advantage and kissed my extended foot then worked his way up my leg to where it mattered.

A less urgent love session followed, all of us getting lost for a little while in the wonderful novelty of a new lover's body. Kira took me from behind on the bed, slow and lazy as his hands explored my breasts. Next to us, Hawk had Emiko on her back and moved in and out of her in sync with Kira's plunges. Then in total synchronicity, Emiko and I came together.

"I want to finish Hawk with my mouth," Emiko announced with a girlish giggle.

"What she say?" Hawk asked.

"She wants to blow you," I translated. I looked over at Kira laying on his back on the bed and decided to do the same for him.

Emiko sat Hawk on the edge of the bed with her knelling on the carpeted floor. I nestled between Kira's legs and went at him with my mouth and hands. A few wet, slippery minutes later, Kira's body tensed and I held still allowing him to finish in my mouth. I released his retreating erection and moved up to share a salty kiss. Kira reached over to the tray of sushi on the nightstand and we passed a serving of salmon roe back and forth like it was a joint. Lazily, we watched Emiko expertly work Hawk's huge erection.

She freed him from her mouth and sat back stroking him with both her hands.

"Gwen, bring me a glass of wine please," Emiko said.

I pushed the last bit of roe sushi into Kira's mouth, got up, poured a glass of chilled white wine and walked it to Emiko.

"Hold the glass steady," she said and pointed the end of Hawk's penis at it. She looked up at Hawk and said in English, "Come."

Miraculously, on her command, he did.

Emiko gave a tiny shriek as the first squirt went wild and sprayed her forearm. The next two emissions struck the inside edge of the wine glass in long creamy streams. I watched the milky fluid slid down and mingle with the wine.

Kira crawled to the edge of the bed and watched with fascination as his wife milked the last drops of Hawk's semen into the wineglass. She released Hawk and raise the glass in a toast.

"To the Goddesses," she said looking at the two fetishes resting on the bedside stand. She tipped the glass to her mouth and drained a quarter of it and then handed the glass to me.

"To the Goddesses," I said. I licked at the messy outer edge for dramatic effect, and then took a good swallow. I handed the glass back to Emiko.

Unexpectedly, she sat forward and licked a spot of Hawk's come that had transferred to my hand from the glass. Kira and Hawk watched with fascination. Her tongue felt unnaturally hot. Emiko blinked, seemingly just as surprised by her brazen behavior and released my hand quickly.

Still holding the tainted wine, I handed it to Kira just to see what he would do with it. With a microscopic smile he took a sip then handed it off to Hawk completing the circle.

"Not the first time my spunk's been used in a pagan ritual," Hawk said, and then he drained the remainder. Emiko laughed and clapped her hands.

Hawk looked at the empty glass with a frown and said, "I think I would go better with a Merlot."

I laughed and translated for the Kokuras. They lost it too. Kira slapped Hawk on the back and Hawk pretended to stagger then fell into Emiko making her laugh even more. In the giddy afterglow, we finished off the beer, wine and sushi.

**********

Next morning, I woke curled up naked on the floor wrapped in the plush bed comforter next to Hawk. I sat up and saw the naked bodies of Kira and Emiko intertwined on the bed. I untangled myself from Hawk's long limbs and went to the bathroom to relieve myself. I washed my face then took a finger full of toothpaste and washed and rinsed my mouth. As I pushed at my hair, which was beyond bed wild, the door clicked open and Emiko stuck her head in.

"Good morning," she said looking as disheveled as me.

"Good morning," I returned. "You need to use the bathroom?"

Emiko nodded and stepped into the bathroom as naked as I. Without asking me to leave, she sat on the toilet and peed. I was greatly embarrassed but didn't retreat. I didn't want her to think I was prudish about such things, which was quit stupid considering all we did last night. She wiped, got up, flushed and repeated my ritual of face washing and teeth brushing, but she had a toothbrush of course, and then she took a couple of minutes to work on her hair with a brush. As she arranged her hair I admired her fine body in the mirror. Hard to believe that the chick was almost forty.

Her eyes met mine and she wouldn't look away. A wave of self-consciousnesses washed over me and I gabbed a towel from a stack on the counter. Holding the towel in front of me to conceal my nakedness I asked lamely, "May I take a shower?"

"Please, of course," Emiko said.

Hurriedly, I stepped into the stall and slid the frosted door close behind me. I hung the towel over the top of the door and turned the water on and got it as hot as I could bare. A sigh of pleasure escaped me as the hot liquid needles pounded my body. This was such a luxury, for the shower in my seedy Waikiki apartment had near zero water pressure.

"I'll put something out for you to wear," Emiko said and left the bathroom.

"Hey, gotta pee," Hawk's voice came from the other side of the shower door. A few seconds later, the toilet flushed and I instinctively braced for the change in water temperature but none came. I guess things like that only happens at cheep Waikiki apartments and never in billion dollar five star hotels. A few seconds after Hawk left. I heard someone else enter the bathroom. I cracked the shower door open just a hair and watched Kira standing naked peeing. He had a full erection making it difficult for him. He managed though, washed up and left without a word.

I stepped out of the shower, dried off, wrapped myself with a towel, and then peeped out into the main room. Emiko sat on the bed. She pointed at some clothes draped over the back of a chair.

Aware of Emiko's eyes on me, I picked up my panties from last night and slipped them on without losing the towel. I didn't bother with the bra and simply stuffed it in my purse.

"Where are the guys?" I asked.

"We have nothing that will fix Hawk so they went down to the clothing store to buy some shorts and a shirt for him," Emiko said. "We would like to take you to a big American breakfast."

"Okay," I said as I dropped my towel and quickly put on the soft light green shirt and white cotton shorts Emiko had laid out for me. They were a perfect fit.

"Try the slippers," she said. The rubber beach flip-flops were a good fit too. Fully dressed, I felt a bit more comfortable.

"I'll pay for the clothes," I offered politely as I sat on the bed with her.

"We owe you for the wonderful tour of your art department and the two little statues from Miss Sally are great treasures." She looked over at the two little bronzes sitting on the nightstand. I gave her an accepting bow of thanks. She looked at me and said, "Last night was ... enlightening." After a brief pause she asked, " You ever made love to a girl?"

I blushed even though I saw this coming from way off. "Just a little kissing once," I said honestly. "And you?"

"No, not even a kiss" she said. Her pretty brown eyes sought mine."You want to kiss?" Emiko asked strangely shy.

I leaned in and covered her mouth startling her. Hell, it startled me too. Her mouth was tight and tense at first, but like a blossoming flower, it softened and yielded to the kiss. Our tongues slowly danced and mingled. Emiko took one of my hands and guided it to her chest.

A knock at the room door made us both jump out of our skins and like teenagers caught making out, we separated and moved to opposite corners of the big bed. The door opened and a woman from room services stepped in.

"Oh no, so sorry," the middle-aged local woman exclaimed seeing that the room was occupied. She backed out and closed the door behind her. Emiko and I were quiet for a second and then we both broke up with laughter.

"This is the exact same thing that happened to me the last time I kissed a girl," I said, thinking of my forbidden kiss with my best friend Betty. We looked at each other and knew that the spell was broken. Emiko picked up one of the crude bronze Venuses sitting on the nightstand.

"I'm glad that we're are going back to Tokyo tomorrow," she said as she fingered the little goddess. "I would lose Kira to you if we stayed."

I blinked in surprise, shocked at the unexpected comment.

She looked into my eyes and said, "He would fall in love with you."

"Not true," I said automatically. Although a dark evil part of me liked the idea of stealing Kira away from her.

Thankfully she changed the subject.

"I would like to buy one of Sally's full size Venuses. Do you think that $5000.00 would insult her?"

I fell backward on the bed with laughter then managed to say, "I'm sure that Sally will not be insulted at all."

Emiko frowned bemused by my odd reaction.

The guys came back. With all our clothes from the night before stuffed into Hawk's shopping bag, we went down stairs and had a huge, decadent American breakfast. We parted at the restaurant entrance with hugs and the exchange of email addresses.