Hawaii Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jxa2012
jxa2012
1,504 Followers

Tim complied and felt his wife's body juddering with the steady rhythm of Jack's thrusts. She continued to twist her torso to keep Tim occupied, but she was rapidly losing sense of time and place in her sexual miasma. Jack's huge cock pounding into her innermost depths and his fingers continually manipulating her clit gave her no respite.

"OMIGOD! OMGOD!! I'M LOSING IT! I'M LOSING IT!! I'M CUMMING AGAIN!! I'M CUMMING AGAIN!!"

In spite of his wife's vice grip on his head, Tim managed to untie Sarah's bikini bra and give her breasts fuller attention.

"If I knew that her lactating tits could make her cum so hard, I would have suckled on her as soon as Andrew was born!" thought Tim.

Sarah sheathed Jack so tightly, that she felt this rising gout coming up his shaft. She twisted her head and whispered harshly, "Don't cum inside me, Jack!"

But a mere second later, she felt the first warm blast deep inside her as Jack exploded. He pumped two more thrusts into her, ejaculating with each one.

The three of them remained locked in position, Tim's face pillowed in Sarah's breasts, Jack's cock deep inside her for more than a minute, while their breathing slowed.

Jack withdrew first, pulling his half hard dick out of Sarah, leaving her feeling hollow. She slowly released her husband and he sat up to find Jack looking at them quizzically.

"Wow, Tim!" said Jack, loudly. "You're a real caveman! You went at your wife right in front of me. She must have cum like five times! You even took off her bra! Look at all the milk she's leaking."

"You liked it, didn't you, Sarah?" said Tim anxiously. "It was a rather shocking to do it in front of Mr. Grierson, but I'm sure he will not tell anyone."

"You were great, Tim," said Sarah reluctantly. She lay back on Jack's lap and reached over casually to dunk her panties below the surface of the foaming water. Putting her hands between her legs under the foaming water, she ran the fabric between her legs. Jack quickly tied on one hip strap and then the other. Sarah snugged the bikini panties on her crotch, giving a little gasp as the rubber stimulators ran over her overused pussy lips and clit.

"What's the matter, darling?" asked Tim.

"Nothing, just some bubbles got into my suit," she said. "Hand me my bikini bra, Tim."

He did so, and she tied it on, her lips pressing into a thin line as the rubber stimulators settled on her still-hard nipples.

"I'm going to dry off before I turn into a prune," Sarah said.

She heaved herself out of the Jacuzzi and leaned down to strap on her Miu Miu platform heels. As she did so, she felt Jack's thick semen begin to course down her vagina. There was so much of it that she knew that it would soon begin to seep out of her bikini panties and down her inner thighs. She could already smell the musky scent.

"I'll see you in the room, Tim," she said hurriedly, and walked away by the pool deck and toward the main hotel building.

"You're a real sexual athlete, Tim," said Jack as Sarah went out of earshot. Tim leaned back in the Jacuzzi, looking content.

Sarah forced herself to walk slowly. She knew that the faster she walked, the more likely she would hasten Jack's thick semen to course into sight. Further, faster walking got the rubber stimulators to work harder on her already sore erogenous zones. In spite of her best efforts, by the time she reached the elevators, Jack's jism was oozing down her thighs. She wiped it off hurriedly with a towel she picked up from the poolside. She hoped she would have the elevator all to herself, but just as the doors were sliding shut, they opened again. Tasha entered with a thick, powerfully built man with a bull neck. They were both dressed in evening wear.

The elevator doors closed and the man immediately sniffed the air.

"Smells like someone's just been fucked in here," he said to Tasha. He had a heavy Russian accent.

Sarah went red as another tendril of Jack's ejaculate made its way out of her panties. She hastily wrapped the towel around her midriff, but it was too late. Both Tasha and the man saw it.

"I thought you said this was a high class establishment," said the man to Tasha. "But it seems they let hookers in here."

"Sergei," scolded Tasha. "Be nice. It's Valentine's Day. Everyone should be making love today."

He put his hand up the slit in her evening dress and drew a squeal from her.

"I'll fuck you soon enough," he said.

Then to Sarah's intense relief, the doors opened at her floor and she hurried out.

Back in the room, she stripped off her bikini and Miu Miu heels. Then she went into the bathroom and sat on the edge of the tub, doing some calculations. She knew she was ovulating and she worked out that this was her most fertile day. Rather than jump into the shower, she lay down in the dry tub, naked. She watched Jack's viscous semen dribble out of her pussy lips on to the floor of the tub. The smell was raw and intensely male. She took a deep breath, inhaling and savoring it.

"I know what you want, Jack Grierson," Sarah whispered. "You're going to keep fucking me till you get me pregnant. I'll fight you, but in the end you'll breed me and I'll carry your baby."

She plumped her breasts and watched the tiny globules of milk forming on her nipples.

* * *

Tim returned to the room over an hour later, a bit tipsy from the jug of margaritas he had shared with Jack after getting out of the Jacuzzi. He found Sarah asleep in the tub in the bathroom. He leaned over and woke her.

"Come to bed, love," he said.

"Uh, huh," she muttered.

But she allowed him to help her up, walk over to the bed and climb in. Tim joined her and put his arms around her.

"Tell me something, darling," he said.

"What, now?" she grumbled. "I'm sleepy."

"You didn't cum that many times and that hard from me suckling your breasts, did you?"

"No," she said sleepily. "I was wearing a orgasmic bikini. It has rubber stimulators for my pussy and tits. It stoked my arousal every time I moved."

"Oh," said Tim.

He got out of bed and gathered the scraps of her bikini from the floor. He ran his fingers over cunningly located stimulators at the crotch of the panties and in the cups of the bra. Then nodding contentedly, he got back into bed with Sarah.

jxa2012
jxa2012
1,504 Followers