Hawaiian Fantasy: Forced Ass Fuck

Story Info
A fantasy in Hawaii.
985 words
3.08
46.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Plumaria stood in the kitchen of her apartment, which was shared with her boyfriend, Gladion. It was a pleasant day as the sun endlessly shown through large windows, not a cloud was visible and the temperature was comfortably hot. Warm island breezes came flowing through every open door or window, carrying with them a humidity that seemed to latch onto every odor and carry it from place to place. That was one of the perks of living so close to the ocean on Maui, Hawaii. If the neighbors were cooking, you could smell the hot oil and chicken and herbs all frying together in the pan. If new flowers had been planted in a nearby garden, the new floral aroma was highly noticeable. On this day, a Saturday afternoon, the most prominent scents were that of the distant, salty ocean water and-if you paid close enough attention-the light, coconut smell of the coconut oil moisturizer Plumaria had rubbed all over her body the night before.

She was making lunch for herself and Gladion (just simple salads with plenty of locally grown vegetables). As she stood in front of their counter chopping up some lacinato kale, Plumaria was suddenly grabbed just below the waist. A set of arms tightly wrapped around her, and a torso pressed against her back. Screaming from the startle, she twisted and squirmed to escape for a second until her senses came back to her, and she could tell it was just Gladion. He pulled back his girlfriend's long, blonde hair and she could feel his warm, familiar lips gently kiss her ear. Plumaria smiled and laughed.

"You nearly scared me to death baby," she said with a light, giggly tone to her voice. Gladion rested his chin on her shoulder and smiled without a word. Plumaria turned her head and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"I love you, Gladion"

"Mmm," Gladion mumbled, kissing her ear more and whispering, "I love you too babe".

He then started kissing Plumaria from the side of her face down to her neck and moved one of his hands down to the crotch of her tight spandex yoga shorts and began groping and rubbing her there.

"Baby, stop, I'm trying to make lunch. This can wait until after we eat." The smiling, giggly Plumaria was suddenly somewhat serious, but Gladion just made another 'mmmm' noise and kept going. His free hand slipped under her tank top and slowly moved up to her large breasts hiding underneath her sporty bra.

"Gladion, I'm serious. Not right now." Plumaria pleaded. There was no stop. She tried to break free as her boyfriend removed her top, but she wasn't quick enough. Both tank top and bra were removed. Her upper half was fully exposed as Gladion fondled her breasts, which were lightly tanned from all the times his naughty girlfriend had laid naked to tan on the empty beach. He squeezed and pulled at her mounds, pressing them together and pushing them up and letting them bounce as they dropped back down. Plumaria's nipples became hard and she let out a squeal as Gladion pinched them. She knew there was nothing she could do to stop this and Gladion always pleasured her well anyway. It would likely be a win-win situation.

After a few minutes, Gladion gave his girlfriend's tits a break and removed her shorts and skimpy panties. He also removed his own pants and started pushing the tip of his hard, pulsating cock into her dampening pussy. With one hand he started playing with her boobs again; the other rubbed her clit faster and faster. Plumaria's breathing increased and she let out subtle moans as her boyfriend forced her to be pleasured. Gladion's teasing was slowly becoming too much for her; she wanted more than just his tip. When he pressed it into her again, she tried to back up on it and take it all in. This was not what Gladion wanted though, so instead of giving her pussy his entire massive member, he pulled it out and grabbed onto his girl's shoulders. He shoved her torso down until she gripped the kitchen countertop with her hands and the rest of her upper body was pointing down at an angle. Gladion kept his girl in this position, giving her a slap on the ass cheek. He didn't put his cock back in her pussy, rather he put it in her tail. Plumaria enjoyed her boyfriend's huge dick going down on her ass. Gladion kept fucking her hard, making her moan loudly. As they both came close to climax, Gladion started rubbing Plumaria's pussy again, giving her an explosion of pleasure. She came soon after, letting out her final moans. As her body relaxed, she began to notice the smells in the air again. Before she could identify them, Gladion's cock began throbbing in her asshole and a warm spurt of cum was released. When he pulled his finished member out, the juices started dripping from Plumaria's ass to her pussy. She could feel it everywhere it traveled.

Both participants relaxed and sat down on the floor by where their dirty act was committed, leaning against each other and a cabinet. Plumaria turned her head so she was staring at Gladion's handsome face. He turned and looked at her as well. They both stared into each other's eyes. Gladion had big brown eyes and Plumaria's were blue-green. The mutual gaze was held for a minute. Then Plumaria rested her head on Gladion's shoulder and whispered "Thanks for making me do that, baby". Gladion replied, "I just needed you. I didn't feel like waiting." Both of them gave a light laugh. As they sat there, they began recognizing a new scent in the air. Ocean water. Coconut. Sex. The smell of sex was strongly in the air, ready to be carried around by the breezes.

The end.