Hawaiian Hellhound Invasion (MGE)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mercy...Stop..." Dale groaned to a Hellhound riding his crotch with a crazed grin, Earl already out of consciousness. "A man can't do it ten times a day!"

"What do you mean? We, the fertile Hellhounds do it a hundred times on lazy days! We didn't even start with you humans!"

Dale's heart clenched. Was it his grandmother he saw in the light?

"Is it our turn yet?" Dale saw several different monster girls lining up for the rape queue. Scaly, serpentine girls with scimitars, lava-skinned bubbling, shiny, cute monster girls fondling their breasts at the spectacle.

The shore was full of mermaids wearing pirate getups were also grinning at the poor men.

"YARRRRRRRR!! We are in rape queue too! These..."Kost Gard" just fainted when we did it ten times! What's Rolex anyway?" They waved shiny watches in bags.

Dale fainted from fear, even though he felt mind shattering orgasms in his sleep.

**

"Sleep boy... I like you...<3" A dark pair of lips kissed his. His rapist, the Hellhound girl had become surprisingly gentle in the post-coital bliss in her arms. She gently ruffled his sandy blonde hair with her soft, squishy paw pads, occasionally kissing his neck, and nibbling his ear. "Maybe I'll keep you..." She fell asleep, kissing his lips a final time.

They were found by the police and the coast guard, taken to their rooms to be treated on the spot, sleeping on warm, curvy Hellhound bodies with fluffy black tails caressing their foreheads, mermaids, Lava Golems and Salamanders passed out from sex. These..."mamono" were arrested promptly, too weak to resist.

The paramedics gave them IV drips and left, leaving them to their rooms rather than the overcrowded hospital which was full after the rape-craze the monster girls had induced, men with stupid grins on their faces. Everywhere monster girls were being rounded up, some easily, some...not so.

"Looks like the Police will interview them," Earl concluded, sipping his beer. "Whoo-eee...I just got raped by monster girls in HEAT!" His high five was responded unenthusiastically by Dale who smirked, typing at his tablet to transmit the drone's data, hoping for a consolation prize.

"Well, that cute Lava Golem Girl we saw didn't make our dicks melt off, so I guess we're fine..." He responded half-heartedly. "I passed out when she got on top of me."

"I'll ask for Char's number if she gets one," Earl mumbled in joy. "I'm not pulling out, I'm paying child support for the Hellpups, I don't care."

"She's got a name now?" Dale mumbled, almost asleep.

Earl was lost in dreams where little Hellhound girls yipped and barked, calling him "Daddy" with a happy, pregnant Hellhound wife, watching baseball on Saturdays in their American suburbian home and visiting Canada, eating at Horton's on holidays, happy Hellpups eating waffles with bibs as his wife tried to put them in line and shop cute flowery dresses for the Hellpups.

"Heh."

The TV was showing several crazy interviews and footages from similar events.

The police were manhandling a strange woman who was of darkest skin, curvy but tall and possessing extremely long, elven ears and white hair on her head.

"Agrat damn it's not raping if they enjoy- WHO THE FUCK WROTE THIS "THIRTEENTH AMENDMENT" YOU SPEAK OF? WHAT KIND OF BARBARIC WORLD DOESN'T LET ME KEEP SLAVES! GUARDS!" She shouted at the officers in blue who took her to a car.

"Ma'am, we ARE the guards. It's called Police..." The officer stuck her in the car, amused when her big butt rubbed his crotch on the sly.

The policemen taking the strange woman who would be labeled "Dark Elf" were more amused than upset, even the African-American officer, who was laughing to himself. Behind them came "liberated" humans in cuffs and chains taken off by paramedics. Both men, one with African, another with Caucasian features, had stupid, happy grins on their faces rather than fear.

Dale had a good idea why. He kept zapping the TV. Everywhere was news about monster girls.

Russia reinstated Perunic Paganism as a local religion when beautiful dragon girls called Zmey blessed local villages, supplanting Orthodox Christianity. Vladimir Putin's residence was suddenly staffed by loyal Kikimora who guarded him and Mother Russia with renewed patriotism in snappy uniforms and maid skirts.

In Europe, Benelux countries had several Dark Elf slavery cases, and several Dark Elves passionately defending in interviews that human slavery to dark elves being a good thing for them and their females. The Feminists were divided on what to do with them. The BDSM community was awash with glee. In Germany, another race of canine monster girls, "Kobolds" were the national superstar overnight.

In Thailand, the police discovered several cults led by Nang Tanee, or Banana Dryads, beautiful women with ethereal beauty, soft features and gentle demeanors that seduced local Thai officials into leaving the environment alone.

In India, snake women called Naga were treated like queens, put into temples where they agreed on a detente, and eased the male population into having sex with them. And poor pent-up Indian men did their damnedest to relieve their stress.

Greece had Centaurides popping up by the dozen, as well as scatterbrained Harpy girls who caused problems between Turkey, and Greece due to popping up on radars every day. The Greek media was awash with Oberon and Titania, the regal fairy couple appearing on an abandoned mound, the first Monster Male reported so far. Its neighbor Turkey's population, however, proclaimed welcoming "any" mamono with glee. The final part "as long as it breathes" was cut short.

A Dragon woman wearing a qipao was reported to be influencing the government in Beijing, interviewed by Chinese Authorities about the ages past, aided by gentle Hakutaku women, bovine academician women who could soothe the worst of traumas and discover amazing technologies.

In Korea, fox-women called Gumiho killed and ate the Dictator's liver, establishing a harsh matriarchy and liberating prison camps. Apparently, the love and food-starved North Korean peasantry worshipped them for liberating their land, and the dragon girls blessing the crops with "magic". Said Gumiho was seen wearing a snappy North Korean uniform and demanding the "Admittedly...Very Handsome But Misguided American Capitalist Pig-Dog better come over and pay tribute for peace." Said ambassador was all too happy to meet her in private. Japan nicknamed the new Generalissimo Gumiho as "Miss Tsundere."

"I'M NOT A FUCKING KITSUNE!" - Generalissimo Geum-Ja Shin

Some countries never changed. At least North Korea was open for business, importing liver offal for its opening markets.

Japan had been declared a Humanity Heritage Site in its entirety, monster girls particularly appearing around the countryside, charming the peasantry to peace and love. Okayado, the artist of Daily Monster Girls became a worldwide celebrity overnight. Even now, several gigantic Oni girls were instated as the Emperor's bodyguards, paid in cinnamon rolls.

Africa was full of Tiger and Crocodile Girls rampaging around, destroying warlords and taking over towns, and the United Kingdom had declared that the Tuatha De Danann were the newcomer Gaelic speaking elves who seemed to have a liking for potato fries.

The Roleplaying game Shadowrun was suddenly declared the Game of the Century.

It was going to be an Age of Miracles!

...and monster girl rape.

"It's not raping if we do it! Now give me the French Fries you promised! Why are you unzipping your...get that long, hard filthy human [CENSORED] off my mou-MMMMMORPH" - The Defiant Dark Elf in police interview.

Allegations of policemen raping the Dark Elf were withdrawn as the Dark Elf in question happily reported that "I love human [CENSORED]s. Sho gooodsh..." Before happily passing out in bodily fluids oozing from her mouth and big, round [CENSORED].

12