Hawk & A Dove Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breasts protruded through her long black mane. She placed the container down and turned to Hawk. He reached for her and pulled her to him lying back on the soft hide. She eased upon him with hungry lips, kissing Hawk passionately. Their tongues toiled with each other’s while their bodies became one. Arms wrapping around and pulling the other closer.

Hawk rolled to the side and lay Dove upon the soft hides fur. Leaning over and kissing still, Hawk reached down and pulled his pants off. Then quickly back to his new bride’s lips. Their bodies encircled once again while Dove lay beneath him. His pressing flesh was upon her as he crawled atop her. Dove’s arms pulled him upon her more as she spread her legs wide. Hawks cock pulsed against her warmth. Probing till her opening it surged. They pushed into each other with desire as Hawk entered her, thrusting eagerly.

Their bodies crashed lightly into each other, thrusting at each other in sensual sways. Hips grinding at each other while their bodies molded. Mouths hungrily mashed and licking their lips with stabbing tongues and short breath. Warmth of their pants while feverishly kissing brought them to wild grips of passion.

Dove opened herself to her man she joined this day. Laying with him in honor, with the tribes blessing while he loved her earnest. Slowly pressing and kissing her lips. Licking them then sucking at them. He toyed with her mouth as he humped in paced strides. Dove’s hands pulled at his buttocks to press him to her deeply. Hawk surged more as he thrust his cock in her and held. His muscles tightened, as did his grip.

Dove gripped him tightly while turning her head to his filling her depths. She tightened her legs at his short burst of driving hips. Pulsing and now oozing deeply, he tightened his body as he orgasmed in waves of passion. Dove felt the warmness deep in her lower belly and smiled. She put her hand there and savored the heated seed he planted in her. She had never before felt such a thing so strongly. Hawk fell to her side with his arm around her.

The two lovebirds folded into each other, face to face. Eye to eye, they watched each other. Little Dove cracked the first smile, then Hawk did. She giggled as his smile got bigger. Their toes began to tickle each other’s playfully. Dove sucked her bottom lip and curled into her dream come true. Her night of love and women hood she soaked up like wood in water. Smiling.

"If the Great Spirit blesses us with a child what shall its name be?" Little Dove asked with watchful eyes.

"Chief of Pony Tribe." Hawk said Laughing.

"You always say that." She barked in reply.

"Ok I wish for him to be wise!" he paused, "And pure." Looking up as to invision such a thing. "Owl, is wisest of the woods, he shall be wise owl." Hawk said proudly. "Or Snow Owl."

"What of Gray Owl?" She jests.

"This is good too." Hawk replied smiling, looking her in the eyes deeply.

Little Dove smiled then looked with serious eyes. "And if it’s a girl?" She asked tuned to his every move. His mouth moved back and forth as he thought then looked back at her. His long braids fell with his heads tilt.

"Fox, she will be as a cunning Fox." He said boldly looking for her approval. "Little Fox, perhaps." Her face blank as her mind raced as a small smile crawled on her lips while it sank in, pleasing her. Hawk smiled too when he saw her delight at his choice. They curled up close and Dove's smile seemed permanent for a long time as they fell into slumber.

12