Hawk & A Dove

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The warmth grew between them as they lay in the short grass, hidden from the village by the log they sat upon. Dove raised her head up and glanced at the village.

"We must be getting back Hawk."

"I know...I could lay here with you for ever." He replied.

"Then who will go and get our food and pick the berries and what if winter set in. and..." They laughed and stirred to sit up. They looked at camp and saw that only the elders sat around the main fire now.

"Oh Hawk you should be with them planning the day tomorrow."

"I know what Two Feathers is saying, we will go for the remains of the buffalo and bring water and set the hides and..."

"..And our joining?" Dove said with a smile.

"Yes, our joining will be first light." He replied.

"Then we must go and I will see you then my love." Dove said as her lips mashed into his and she sprang to her feet. She ran like a rabbit to her teepee. Hawk just lay there and watched her with a large grin upon his face. All the way till the flaps on her teepee closed behind her. ... ... ...

The sun was climbing just above the trees as the sounds of birds chirping were heard. The sky was bright blue and the clouds were soft white blotches in the sky. The mountains behind Hawk were glistening of white snow peaks and long slender slopes. Next to him was Two Feathers, the Medicine man who did the affair of joining and disputes and healing. This morning he was joining the young love birds.

"Where is the young Maiden?" Two Feathers asked as if a bit impatient, for this day would be a busy one for the village. The gathering of people lined the banks of the small river, While Two Feathers and Grey Hawk stood on the small peninsula of flat rocks that went out into and just above the flowing water.

The sound of voices made them both turn as the crowd opened and there was Little Dove and her mother. Little Dove was adorned with small flowers around her neck and in her hair. She held a cloth in her hand. Her smile was wide and her face flushed. Hawk bowed with pride as his bride came walking to him slowly on the rocks. Smiling Bear took the liberty to escort her out onto the peninsula as her mother took the arm of her friend and started to cry.

Little Dove was beautiful, her long black hair was freshly combed and lightly feathered, her dress was bright deerskin, beads were tied to areas on her shoulders and arms. Feathers in her hair lightly flickered as she walked to Gray hawk.

When she got close enough, Hawk took her hand and the crowd cheered loudly. Little Dove held tightly to his hand and he felt her trembling. But her smile reassured him of her joy. Two Feathers was an impatient one as he began.

"Alright let's get on with this we have work to do." He spat. He raised his hands to the sky then to the two that stood before him as Smiling Bear went back to the riverbank.

"Anybody have any thing to say first before we begin? Any objections to this joining?" All looked around at each other and no one said a word. "Ok, Gray Hawk...You must tell Little Dove of your feelings for her." Two Feathers said as he lowered his hands in front of him.

Gray Hawk turned slightly and looked at his friend Red Leaf and nodded. His friend came from the crowd with his arms full of a blanket wrapped mound. As he got to the young couple he handed it to Hawk. Hawk nodded in appreciation. He turned to Little Dove and extended out the large blanket and shook from it, its hidden gift. Her eyes welled up and watered, her mouth opened as she saw the black buffalo hide that Hawk held out to her.

"With this gift I promise to warm you in the cold of winter. To hunt the fields and fish the streams to feed you. To hold you and be with you till the Great Spirit calls us to him." Hawk turned and handed the buffalo hide back to his friend and Red Leaf went back to the banks of the river. Dove's tears fell on her cheek but her smile grew even bigger.

She held out the cloth she held in her hand and handed it to Hawk. "And with this gift my love, I promise to prepare the nourishment for our bodies and soul. And to tend to your needs and prepare our teepee in an orderly manner."

Hawk reached out and took the cloth and unwrapped the gift. His face lit up as he raised up the knife sheath that he always wanted that hangs around the neck and strapped across his chest. He put it around his head and adjusted it to test its fit. He was very pleased as he looked at Little Dove in the eyes with a large grin on his face.

"O.K..." Two Feathers said. He turned to the sun and raised his hands and began chanting a song for a moment and then turned back to the young couple.

"The great spirit that watches over us all will accept these two as a binding for life. And join them as the deer and the buffalo freely roam, bound to Mother Earth, may they give themselves to you in your time of need. Our brother the sun shall warm and light your days, as sister moon will light and fill your nights. The wind will cool you in the summer and carry your words of your needs to the Great Spirit in the winter."

Two Feathers reached out and took Little Doves and Gray hawks hands and put them together, holding them there. "The village will honor your joining and Grandfather Time will bring you patience, Father Sky will always watch over you, and Mother Earth will provide for your needs as her children. The mountains will tower for you know she is there. The river will flow as her blood, to quench your thirst."

Two Feathers reached down and splashed the water from the river on to their feet. "As I wash away your youth I join you as man and women." And the small crowd cheered as Hawk and Dove moved closer and kissed. The roar and chatter got louder. Two Feathers stepped forward and took the strip of braided horses' hair and wrapped it around their hands that were held together. The young couple held their hands out to him as he tied their hands lightly.

"I now join Gray Hawk and Little Dove in the circle of life and bind them to each other as was their wish." The crowd cheered louder as the ceremony came to an end and Little Dove and Gray Hawk turned to each other smiling and kissed. "May Mother Earth watch over you and give you lots of children." He whispered as he grinned mischievously, the young couple both blushed slightly.

Two Feathers walked away and left the two to themselves as the crowd broke up and every one went to start the day's tasks. Hawk looked at Dove and smiled proudly, as he lightly undid the tied braid around their hands and handed it to Little Dove. "My heart pounds loudly for you Dove." He said.

"My love for you is stronger than the big oak and more vast than the plains Hawk." She said with a smile. And Mother Earth will fill our teepee with sounds of tiny feet." She said as they both smiled even bigger.

"I'm ready to work on that Dove," Hawk said.

"As am I." Dove said. They both looked to see that all had left them to themselves. They darted off into the flowered meadow of Mother Earth, joined hand in hand.

The meadow was filled with white and blue flowers. The two ran swiftly across the knee high grains that waved in the breeze. Towards a small tree that stood alone in the near center. Little Dove was trailing only slightly as they made their way to its shade.

The tree had very few leaves and offered very little shade. The two fell to the earth as they reached its trunk. Little Dove let out a slight squeal as she fell on Hawk.

Their arms were wrapped around each other as their lips mashed together. Passion was quickly fired as their breaths were short winded from the sprint to their selected destination. They had no idea that this was where they would land it was just the point of running to be alone.

Little Dove sat upon Hawk's stomach, her leg's straddled over him. She sat upright as she began to remove her buck skin over her head and laid it to the side. Hawks hands quickly rose to her breasts and he took the liberty of exploring them fully with his fingers. The finger tips toyed with her nipples. They began to harden quickly and Hawk touched every inch of her soft full breasts.

He was becoming more excited and Dove felt him move under her. She raised up slightly and pulled his skins downward, for she was curious. She smiled as she saw his cock fully exposed and growing before her eyes. She took it in hand and tried to settle upon it. It took a couple attempts before she was able to get it to open her up enough to slide in. She moaned then stiffened her back straight as it went in. Hawk pressed upwards and it went in farther.

"Ahh." Hawk let out sounds of pleasure as he placed his hands on her hips and held tight while he humped upwards. Dove was already in stride with her hands on his chest and lightly bouncing on him.

Her smile was evident even as she bit her lower lip and began pushing into him faster. Hawks muscles were tightening while his body became one surge to hump upwards. The two ground and pushed into each other wildly. Dove was swinging her hips forward and backwards on him as she leaned into his lips and kissed him again. Her hair draped over them while the sounds of wetness were louder from the meeting of their bodies, crashing together as every muscle in their bodies work the joining of their love making.

"Uh, uh, ah." Dove sang out as her wetness flowed. This fueled the sensations Hawk was having at his crotch. His body pulsed while his grip become tight and pushed into her fully while he released his cum in waves. His breaths were short and muscles hard while his body surged everything into her.

Dove received him fully, smiling and raised up as she felt his warm juices in her lower tummy.

He pulled her down to him, signaling his completion as he gripped her in his embrace and held her. She raised up slightly so she could stab her tongue in his mouth deeply. They swirled together a moment as she felt his stiffness getting less. She slid to his side as they laid a moment catching their breaths.

Hawk laid a finger on Doves lips and pressed, while the other hand extended one finger upwards. Motioning her silence while pointing. Dove slowly turned her head upwards to the sky as she saw the red tailed Hawk that sat on a tree branch, perched high. They both smiled looking at the majestic creature. The great bird just sat there watching with curious motions of its head.

Then in a seconds flash they heard the 3 short whistles of a Dove as it landed in a lower branch. Obviously never seeing the still as a statue Hawk that sat high in the branches. The two watched for a moment from the grass as Dove turned to look at Hawk. Their eyes gazed deeply into each others.

In a very low whisper Dove spoke, "The Great Sprit is showing us his approval of our joining." Her smile wide across her face as she ever so slowly turned to look back at the birds.

The Hawk looked straight at them before he extended his vast wing span and lightly fell from its perch and glided off never flapping once. Catching the wind and sailing away as the dove's head perked up and startled but didn't dare move.

The two lovers watched the dove till it finally took flight with its beeping whistles of alarm as it flapped away finally.

"This is a magic moment." Hawk said, as he kissed his lover lightly.

She kissed him back fully and then laid her head on his chest to listen to his heart beating.

"As we lay upon Mother Earth this day and every day hence, I will love you Hawk." Little Dove said.

"As will I Little Dove." Hawk said.

Gray Hawk and Little Dove were together, on Mother Earth, for a long time.

12