Hawk and Tears in England Pt. 01

Story Info
Master Hawk takes his Tears to England for fun.
4.2k words
3.69
4.9k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I find myself in a car blindfolded. I wasn't tied or cuffed as my Master knew i wouldn't remove my blindfold. I rode along a smooth road, easy riding sitting beside my Master. "How long Master?"

"You were awake the entire flight, nap now mine." I snuggled down, resting my head in his lap. I drifted off to sleep.. I don't know how long I slept but my Master woke me gently. "Mine? Wake up sweet girl."

"Mmm," not wishing to stir from my dreams.

But the door opened and the cool air whispered over me, waking me. The blindfold removed, I sat up and then slid out of the chauffeured car, as the chauffeur collected the luggage. "Oh my god," I squealed looking up at the large English castle. "How, what, how long, oh my god, oh my god."

"Breathe girl," he chuckled as I used the same phrase I use in bed. "I discovered you can rent suites or bedrooms in some of these old castles." The main staff came out to meet them. We were greeted by the butler, head cook, and host. The host had my Master sign the register and gave him the key to the suite.

Two bellboys carried the luggage up the large staircase. My Master and I followed. He held my hand, having by now gained personal knowledge of my tiny feet and extremely large breasts balancing problem. He didn't want me tumbling down the staircase. We reached our suite, and escorted in. The busboys found small sofas on which to set the luggage. Master looked around, as did I. "It's beautiful."

"What on earth did you pack woman?"

I giggled and slipped into his arms. "Shoes."

Chuckling he relied "Well that does explain it." He kissed the top of my head.

Leaving me to unpack, he left to explore the castle and grounds. I unpack and put everything in its place. My Master returns to find me soaking in the tub. My Master undresses and sinks into the tub. Sitting with entwined legs, facing each other, we bathe each other. My Master slowly washes and rinses my breasts, pinching my nipples. I wash his arms and chest.

We wash each other's legs during which my Master reaches down to the lavender shaded petals laying open the entrance to the deliciously flavored pussy which belonged only to him. I squeaked and shuttered. My Master feels His clit swell to his touch. "Mine, I actually believe your little love button jumps to my fingertips."

Moaning softly, I reply "Master, my entire body jumps to your fingertips."

"I've seen your nipples and clit swell to the touch of many I've allowed that close. But I believe there may be a distinction. Perhaps I should think on that." The entire time his thumb has been torturing my clit. I'm barely able to stay in place. His fingers slip into HIS pussy. "Even in the tub I can feel the slick stickiness of your juices. You are soaked mine. I can feel it in the tub water too."

My Master thrusts his fingers inside his pussy, causing me to moan and slide in the tub. Lifting his pussy closer to his fingers, he takes pleasure in driving me to the point of orgasm over and over until I squeal begging for his cock. "You haven't washed my dick, girl."

"Its difficult Master."

"Oh? Why's that, mine?" he asks as two fingers shove in hard and wiggle around.

After cuming three times, I beg "Master, please, I need...," my voice drops off.

"Need what mine?" He knows he won't torture me too much or too long as I'm a good girl.

"Master please claim me as yours again, only yours." He smiles at me and together we leave the tub. My Master walks me on trembling legs to the four poster bed. I slip under the covers as my Master pulls back the coverlet.

He slides in behind me while settling me down. My Master crawls under the coverlet, licking down my leg. Then pushing the coverlet to the end of the bed and my legs up and apart, he dives in to attack HIS clit and lick HIS pussy. I squeal when he bites his clit gently, causing me to cum. He laps up my sweet juices.

Drinking all I give him, I raise my hips, squealing loudly, "oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god."

Before my squeal even fades in the air, he slams his rock hard cock between the lavender lips and fully into His pussy, balls deep. I yelp again and reach for him. He loved looking at my face when claiming his girl, my brown eyes so full of love. I could never hide my love for him, nor my desire for him. But he loves watching me blush when he talks sex to me. Seeing my face change and light up as I lost myself in the feelings he gave me. I'd blush and try to hide my face in my hair, but he never let me, though I always tried.

Putting my legs over his shoulders, he pounded that pussy of his. His cock buried deep inside, surrounded by warm and covered in her sticky juices. His cock beat her. It jackhammered into HIS pussy. I dug my nails into his shoulders. He reveled in the pain. To make me this wild was something he took great pleasure in. He lost track of my orgasms but he clearly remembers how hard his cock got, how much it swelled and the explosion of his own cum deep inside his own girl. He loved kissing me and holding me after when I was so soft and mewing. He napped holding me until time to dress for dinner.

We woke in time for dinner which was in the castle dining room. My Master and I dress for dinner. He looked so handsome. He chose a blue dress for me. It doesn't take me long to dress. Master forbids undies. My Master zips up the dress and then reaches in the front to position my large breasts. He pinches my nipples and my breasts strain against the dress, my now hard nipples pushing out. Thigh high stockings up, heels on, he reaches up to pinch my clit. I squirm and squeak. "Very good mine, you're now ready for dinner."

He takes by hand and walks me down the stairs to the dining room. We have finger bowls, soup and salad. We eat new potatoes, rib roast with garlic and red velvet cake for dessert. While we eat, my Master reaches to play with his clit. He made sure his chair was close to mine. I put my left leg over his right opening myself wider. He smiles as I struggle not to squeak. He takes pleasure in my struggling.

But he breaks when I squeeze his arm before I crack, and lets my clit calm down. He knows I am about to lose it when I squeeze his arm. He returns to insert two fingers into His pussy. I almost bite through my fork. He pats His pussy, which tells he is pleased with me tonight. It also means 'this is mine'. I smile at him, happy I'm in his steel. Happy it's his pussy, especially since his clit 'wakes up' when I hear his voice.

After dinner we go to take a walk in the garden. My Master realizes the ground is soft. "Take off your heels and stockings."

"Yes Master" I sit on an iron bench and remove my shoes. I roll down my stockings. He reaches for them and I give them to him. My Master puts them in his coat pocket.

He takes my hand and in the other I carry my shoes. The sun has set but as the night comes up on one side, the pinks are going down on the other. We walk amid the petals closing up for their nightly rest. He turned me into him and reached down under my hem. "Are my petals closing?"

"Never for you, my Master. I couldn't close them if I wanted to. Every part of me is yours and.."

My Master interrupts with "My clit, my petals and my pussy know who they belong to, don't they?"

"Yes, they do my Master."

His fingers find his clit, then two slip inside His pussy. "Well, you're soaked."

My Master pumps for a few minutes. My legs go weak. He feels it and stops. "Don't want you collapsing on the ground mine. Everything I own would show if I buried my cock inside you."

"May I kneel Master?" He leads me to a darker area where we wouldn't encounter any other guests. I kneel as he holds my hand ... chivalry isn't dead. My Master is always a gentleman with me. I know he cares so much for me. I reach up to unzip his pants and free his cock. He reaches down to caress my face.

"Such a good girl I have." I swirl my tongue over the head and gently suck it. He lays his hand on the top of my head. He knows his is new to this even at her age but he understands why. I lick down the shaft, then go back to the head, tenderly gliding my teeth. I do the same to the other side. "That's my girl, my sweet girl." He runs his fingers through my hair.

I lick the head again and take it into my mouth. I begin sucking and working my way down, taking more into my throat. "Take your time, mine. You're still getting use to me". He knows it takes time and more importantly I will always do my best. When I begin a rhythm, I feel him wrap my hair around his hand. I know he's pleased when he does that. He groans. I stifle a giggle. I don't know why, even if I giggled, he wouldn't be angry. He'd find it cute that I was happy I'd made him groan.

I continued licking and sucking as my Master let his feelings out verbally. He's never loud but between his sounds and his hand playing in my hair, I know how he feels. My Master tightens on my hair with his other hand on the side of my head, he changes the rhythm. He begins thrusting into my mouth as he also pulls my head down faster. I reach up to hold his leg for balance as he fucks my mouth.

I continue with the sucking. It doesn't take long before his cock begins throbbing in my mouth. I feel it jerk twice and his cock erupts, flooding my mouth with his cum. I swallow as quickly as I can but some runs down my chin. My Master wiped my chin with his fingers and held out his hand. I licked all the cum off his fingers and then licked his cock clean. I gently tucked his cock back in his pants and zipped him up. He helped me up off my knees and buckled his belt.

I brushed off my knees and he slapped my ass. I squealed. He took my left hand with his left and he pulled me tightly to him with his right. My Master does this only for two reasons; 1 means 'your mine and I love you' and the second was for others - 'she's mine, stay away.' Both made me feel wonderful and safe. He reached down, saying "How's my pussy feeling? Hmm, soaked even more. I'm surprised you don't squeak when you walk." I giggled. We walked up the stairs with him still holding me tight. The last 4 steps, he stopped. "Walk ahead of me and swing that ass, mine".

I kissed him, "As you wish Master". I walked up the last 4 steps ahead of him. "Hmmm, that's my ass." I giggled again.

We entered our suite and he unzipped my dress. I dropped my shoes. My dress slipped to the floor. He tossed me on the bed. Before I had settled on the bed, he pounced. He threw up my legs and buried his face in His pussy. "Fuck mine. It's an ocean." But he lapped it up. He tortured his clit and I orgasmed again. My Master moves fast, that hard cock slammed deep into His pussy. He pushed me into the bed as he sucked on my nipples, pulling them with his teeth, all the while pounding His pussy.

I squealed and screamed until he shot this load deep inside me. I reached up, pulling him down, kissing him. He wrapped me in his arms, holding me until he quickly fell asleep. I slipped out of his arms and a hand caught my wrist. "Where you going?"

"Bathroom." As quickly as I could, I got back in his arms. He pulled me to him. I loved the image of my milky white skin wrapped in his dark. My Master had a friend take a picture of us naked in bed...me wrapped in his arms...our legs entwined...it was hung in the living room...so sensual...yet clearly I am HIS.

The next morning my Master whispered in my ear, "I'm going on an errand mine. You sleep in. I'll have a woman bring you breakfast."

"Mmm" was all I could manage. He kissed me. I murmured something unintelligible and rolled over, taking the covers with me.

My Master opens the door and glances back. "Nope, not leaving my lavender showing," so he walks back, tucks me under the covers and pulls them up. When he's satisfied that I'm safely tucked in, he leaves.

I awaken to a lady's English accent announcing breakfast. I reach for him...not there. I sit up. "Oh dear, now I see why your gentlemen wanted a female server."

I giggle as she brings me breakfast in bed. "Thank you so much."

"You're very welcome...umm, may I ask what that is?"

"That's my collar." What follows is a conversation of what a collar is, moving on to Masters and subs. After breakfast, I realize I hadn't showered so I get up, shower and dress.

I wander around the castle as my long blond hair dries. It's not long before I hear someone walk into the room. His pussy tingles making me squeak. His arms go around me. "I heard that. Tell me."

He loved it when I had to tell him. "Your pussy tingled when you walked in, Master."

"Oh it did", reaching up under my dress. "I can tell, it's very awake." His fingers stroke my clit. I softly squeal and he grasps me tightly in his other arm. "Mine, my pussy seems to very controlling your legs. I stroke, you squeak and your legs grow weak."

Squeaking I manage a stuttered "y..y..yessss Massssterrr." His fingers slip into his wet sticky pussy.

"Mine, you need another good fucking. Are you never satisfied?"

"I would be if you weren't you but you are you and so no, never. I can't help it."

"I love that," he growls in my ear. He pulls me into a tiny cubby and bends me over. My Master takes me hard and deep. He lays claim again to his, driving his cock in so fast..over and over...pushing me to orgasm after orgasm. I stifle my squeals with my hand. But the last thrust, I squealed so loud I was embarrassed.

We leave the cubby, bumping into a staff member. I blushed and hid my face in my Master's chest. The staff member of course knew. My Master just proudly smiled and hustled me to the suite. Once again I'm tossed on the bed where I peel off my dress, totally naked underneath. My Master crawls in with me and pulls me over on top, his cock still hard. I impale myself on it. My Master smacks my ass, pulls me to a deep kiss. Then I straighten up.

I ride my Master's cock but he bucks occasionally, always catching me in surprise. I think he does it to hear me squeal. My hair still damp, he knows i showered so he pulls me down, holds me tightly. Bucking into his pussy and as his cock throbs and jerks, his cock releases its thick cum. We cuddle until time to dress for dinner.

"I have a new dress for you to wear to dinner." I open the box and find a gown. The top is a corset which goes down to a point right over his pussy. The lower half is lovely soft fabric. The corset was black, the skirt was deep red. I was also given black slippers. My corset had loops over studs in the front but the back with the stiff bones was laced up tight. I hadn't see my Master's 'dress' as he was lacing me up tight. When I turned around for him to see, I found a 'lord' in front of me. My Master looked so very handsome.

He even fixed my hair. He wanted it up, yet with strands hanging down. Not a tight updo but rather loosely piled on top. The strands are curled. He offered me his arm and we walked into the dining room like the lord of the castle and his lady. We had a lovely dinner and during dinner, my Master was given a large key and was whispered to.

After dinner, my Master told me that he had a surprise. He took me down.. down.. down and unlocked a large, heavy wooden door. It was a dungeon. My Master lit the torches. I thought we just looking until my Master chained my wrists to the wall. Then he left. I screamed for him several times. It was only when I was weeping, did he return. "What have we here? A maid of loose morals".

My Master began undoing the loops from the studs. My corset grew looser. He tugged, freeing my full breasts. My Master pinched and rolled one nipple while tugging the other with his teeth. I began moaning but was unable to touch him. He unlocked one chain and pulled my gown over my head. He rechained that wrist and my ankle...unchained the other wrist and completely removed my gown ...only to be rechained along with my ankle...naked but for my collar and slippers.

My Master retrieved a bag, obviously placed there earlier. He removed items. He knelt to attach a clit vibrator. My legs trembled as I jerked the chains, crying out in pleasure. My Master left it on as he took out a dildo and began fucking His pussy. I jerked...pulling on the chains...screaming as he fucked me faster. My orgasms came one after the other until my Master decided I was ready. "Confess you're a loose woman. "Confess!"

I screamed "I confess I confess I'm a loose woman."

"What do you want woman?"

"Fuck me my lord. Fuck me." He unchained only my wrists.

"Beg for it, woman."

I drop to my knees. "My lord, please I beg you to rape me. Take me as your slut."

"Rise woman." I stood and he unchained my ankles.

He swept me up putting me on the rack. He buckled my wrists in. He removed the vibrator and put the toys in the bag. He stripped slowly, while I mewed, grinding my hips...trying to get relief. He climbed up, raping me hard and long. The woman again gave herself to her lord. When I was finally satisfied as was my Master, he jumped off. He unbuckled my wrists and helped me down. He removed something from the bag and handed me the bag. "Fold you gown and put it in the bag." I did.

He was holding a collar with a leash. He buckled the collar around my current collar. The leash was already attached in the back, so i walked in front. He handed me the bag. "Carry this at your side. Don't try to hide yourself. Now blow out the torches except the one at the door."

"Yes my Master." I blew out the torches, and walked to him at the door. I walked through the door. He blew out the last torch, locked the door. I walked up all those stairs, carrying the bag at my side...naked but for collar and slippers. We passed two staff members, who muttered something about strange Americans.

Then going up to our suite, we passed a couple. My Master said "I've captured and tortured a spy." I walked past, swaying my hips. My ass was swatted and when we got to our suite, he removed the collar saying "I will be using this again." I mewed. "Go get a wash cloth to wash me." As I did, he undressed. I washed my Master's cock. Then I washed myself per his order, finally curling up in his arms for sleep.

At the end of our week we leave the castle after dinner. As the car travels through the dark, my Master orders "Strip, mine. My cock wants lavender." I remove my clothing and stretch out on the seat. My Master strokes the silvery lavender pussy lips. "You're soaked. What have you been doing?"

"Master you have me in tight jeans and I was walking, plus you kissed me and told me to strip," surprised he's even asking.

"I know. I just like to hear you tell me. Now what do you want?"

"Claim me my Master. Your pussy is on fire."

"It is? I better check."

He begins to finger fuck me hard and fast. He pulls the clit vibrator out of his pocket and tortures His clit while he finger fucks me even harder. I scream "cuming" right away. I cum hard, so hard my body jumps on the seat.

"That's my baby girl. Cum more, mine."

It's not long before I scream "Daddy" for the first time and cum again.

"Good girl, very good girl," as he licks his finger. "God this pussy of mine tastes good" My legs jerk as my Master makes me cum over and over for an hour. Finally he tells the driver to stop. We get out of the car as my Master leads me through the dark by flashlight. He carefully helps me through the rocky landscape so I don't fall.

"Sit, mine". I sit but rise to my knees to undress my Master. "No, leaving my shirt on, mine."

"Please Master I love to feel your skin against me".

He chuckles, "alright but I know you want those nails of yours in my back." He removes his shirt. My Master claims me again, making sure His pussy is only his. His clit is only his. His lavender pussy lips close tightly around his cock. His body covers me.

12