Hawke's Shot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah! Fucking bitch!" Hawke protested as she moved her hips to try and stop Seamstress. Her protests were ignored and all she could do was pout as the latex reformed over her crotch, leaving her pussy stuffed with the stocking. "Let me the fuck out of here!"

"Such filthy language. If I didn't want to hear you laughing, I'd definitely just gag you again." Seamstress laughed as the tendrils rose against from the sheets and threateningly pointed at Hawke. "But you have your first special outfit you'll be spending most of the night in. After all, it's much easier to teach a schoolgirl, and admittedly, I kind of have a thing for grown women in silly schoolgirl outfits."

Hawke glared at Seamstress. "And what do you think you can even fucking teach me? I'm not going to listen to a damn word you say."

"Well, how to obey of course. You're going to be doing it for the next month or two, after all." Seamstress leaned back and picked up a schoolgirl outfit from the floor. She dangled the impossibly small thing in front of Hawke. "I can already imagine it, Tina, the giggling schoolgirl!"

"Tina?" Hawke looked from the outfit to Seamstress. "You don't honestly expect me to play the part, do you?"

"I don't know your name, so I'm giving you a new one." She smiled. "And you will play the part. It's not really up to you. You see, the final little part of my power is that, well, you become what you wear. And since you'll be wearing a slutty schoolgirl outfit with a collar and some latex, it's just natural you'd act like an enslaved schoolgirl." Seamstress laid the clothes on Hawke, grinning from ear to ear.

"That's... you're lying." Hawke looked nervously between the outfit and Seamstress. It had to be a bluff, just to scare her. It was all an attempt to make her beg or something.

Seamstress just smiled as she touched the clothes and they moved and parted to wrap around Hawke. "Well my Tina, I'll let you continue to be athletic, but those tits and that ass... those are definitely changing." She laughed as the tendrils resumed their work at tickling Hawke. They wasted no time in re-exploring her body to make her squeal and laugh.

"Fuuuck! Nooohahahahaha! Pleeeeashahaha stop!"

Hawke writhed on the bed. Everywhere at once was being assaulted. She couldn't keep her thoughts straight, and the new feelings of warmth across her bust and her ass were just increasing the sensory overload. She barely could panic as she felt her pussy further squished against the latex leotard as ass expanded, and the tightness across her chest as her tits pushed tightly into the latex just compounded as the tickling increased in speed.

She could feel something inside her head. Like words filtering into her own thoughts. "Tina, my name is Tina." She buckled and wiggled her hips. Her ass squished against the bed. She shook her head. That wasn't her name, and that certainly wasn't her ass! "I'm Tina, and I'm a slutty little schoolgirl."

She tried to scream out "No!" but the laughter pouring out of her mouth was uninterrupted.

"I'm Tina, I have big tits, an amazing ass, and I love being punished by Miss Seamstress!" The voice sounded so resounding and certain, Hawke tried her best to tune it out, but it just kept going. "I have this collar cause I was a bad girl, and she's going to teach me to behave. She's going to show me what my tits and ass are good for!" The voice even giggled inside her head.

Hawke could feel herself losing control. Her identity was being stolen. All her hard work, all her power was becoming completely meaningless. "My name is Tina, and I love obeying Ms. Seamstress and worshipping her cunt cause I'm her personal slut, and I absolutely love being tickled!"

Tina smiled as she laughed. It was so easy to just give in. "My nahahaame is Tiiiheheeheeena~!" she said.

Seamstress grinned. Maybe a month. Maybe two. Just enough time to really enjoy Tina's delicious body and make sure she'd never break into the mansion ever again.

12