Hawthorne Plantation

Story Info
Lonely wife rides a big black stallion.
4.8k words
4.54
498.6k
164
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
littlejvj
littlejvj
196 Followers

I don’t normally accompany my husband on his business trips, but after some mild convincing, I found myself in a plush room at the Hawthorne Plantation. The Hawthorne Plantation touts itself as the largest, most authentic plantation in the Carribean. If you want to be pampered, this is supposed to be the place to go. I needed a getaway, and this seemed perfect.

Being a mother of two, I spend more time papering than being pampered. I was looking forward to having all of my needs taken care of for me. We had arrived on a Saturday, and the place was very busy, but by Monday, all of the wealthy American’s had gone home. We practically had the whole place to ourselves.

My husband’s schedule had him away for most of the daytime hours, leaving me to my own devices. Although I am considered middle aged, I’ve kept myself in good enough shape to be often mistaken for a woman in her late twenties. I’m just barely over five feet tall, slender, with long blonde hair and very fair skin, (my looks contrast sharply with the natives.) I like looking good and have worked hard to stay this way. I’m flattered to have men both young and old checking me out (what woman isn’t?)

Lounging by a pool is the perfect opportunity to show off all the hard work I’ve been doing, so I put on my yellow bikini, grabbed a bottle of SPF20 for my fair skin, checked myself in the mirror, and headed for the pool.

I spent most of the day on Monday hanging by the pool, being waited on hand and foot. It took a little while getting used to the fact that I was practically the only guest in the entire place. Every time I moved, one of the staff was there to see that I had everything I wanted. It felt really good to be spoiled, but, being a liberal WASP from New England, I was a little uncomfortable being waited on hand and foot by a purely black, all male staff. You know, that whole slavery thing and all. They seemed comfortable with it though, it was role playing, and I’m sure that they were well compensated.

I relaxed and simply enjoyed the moment. I’m not sure if all the attention I was getting was because I was the only one by the pool, or if it was because of the way I looked. (It was more fun to imagine the latter.) The differences in culture and appearance were intriguing to me as much as it was to them. This became evident to me when a young, muscular pool attendant, wearing only a tight speedo bathing suit emerged to clean the pool. He was very athletic, young and handsome. I was having trouble keeping my eyes off of him. I had never seen a black man in such a state of undress.

In order to indulge my curiosity, I donned my dark-lense sunglasses so that he could not see my eyes as I ogled his fine young body. It’s no wonder you hear all the stories about the rich plantation wives keeping black studs for their own pleasure! I pretended not to notice him sneaking glances of me every chance he could. It was exciting!

Boldly, I reached for the sun lotion, applied a dab to my hands and began seductively rubbing it into my upper body. That certainly caught the pool boy’s attention, yet I pretended not to notice. He was trying not to be obvious with his stare, but could not look away as I lowered my bikini top to spread lotion on my breasts. I slathered lotion all over my exposed breasts, rubbing them both gently until my nipples were hard. I could have never done something like this at home, I would have been too embarrassed. But for some reason, I had the courage to do it here. I pulled my top back up, covering my swollen nipples.

Still pretending not to notice him, I applied more lotion to my hands, and began spreading it at my ankles. I spread my legs as I worked the lotion past my knees. I was breathing heavily at this point, and all I could hear was my own heart pounding wildly. I worked the inside of my thighs for an extra long time. I was giving him quite a show. I was just about to reach the leg band of my bikini with my greasy fingers when the pool waiter put his big hand on my shoulder.

“Is there anything else we can do for you, Miss Julia?” He politely asked.

I almost jumped out of my skin, he must have been watching the whole thing!

“No, no thank you.” I replied nervously.

“You know ma’am, we have a wonderful event for the ladies. It’s called the “Plantation Belle.” It’s a full day in which we simulate a day in the life of a plantation belle. It starts out with a full breakfast in bed, then a fine hot bath in a tub of special fragrance water where you’ll be attended to by our fine staff, and the afternoon concludes with a spirited stallion ride through the woods and fields of the plantation. It will be the highlight of your trip, I promise.” I was sold.

“Sure,” I said . “I’ll give it a go.”

“Wise choice Miss Julia, you won’t be disappointed. Breakfast will be served at 9:00 am.”

I awoke as my husband headed out for his meetings. I laid anxiously in bed until a knock promptly came at 9:00 am. Breakfast was delicious, I had everything I wanted. “This was going to be a good day!” I thought to myself. When I was finished, the head attendant led me to a secluded room with a big oak hot tub. There were three beautiful, young black girls waiting for us. The head attendant, Crystal, introduced them to me and assured me that I should relax as I was in the finest hands in all of the islands.

“My girls are here to serve you, you wont be allowed to do anything for yourself, they will do it all for you.” She noted.

Her voice was very soothing. I trusted her.

The young girls removed my clothing and led me to the tub. The water was very warm and fragrant. It smelled heavily of tropical flowers. The fragrance was very strong, but not offensive. It was almost intoxicating. I relaxed and slipped into a mild euphoria. There must have been some kind of herbal stimulant in the water; I was completely aware of everything that was happening, yet all of my inhibitions were gone. I became very comfortable with these girls attending my body.

After soaking in the tub for about a half hour, the girls helped me step out, hand dried me, wrapped me in a soft towel and led me to a reclining chair. My head was reeling, I felt like I was in a movie. Once in the chair, Crystal tilted it back and assured me again to relax,

“We’re almost done now, you’ll be ready for your ride in just a little while.”

I didn’t care how long it took. I was rather enjoying this pampering.

One of the girls started working my hair while the other two lathered my legs for shaving. One of the girls carefully held my leg steady while the other gently slid the sharp razor across it. They moved slowly and deliberately, removing all of the rough stubble. The one with the razor would occasionally test the smoothness by sliding her hand gently across my skin. They shaved both legs equally from my ankles, upward to my knees. I don’t usually shave past my knees, but the girls had other ideas.

I felt a little knot in my stomach as one of the girls opened the towel that covered my thighs, but it was not a horrible feeling, rather it was one of anticipation. I closed my eyes as the one parted my knees and applied shaving cream to my soft thigh. I picked up on a deliberate pattern. One would apply a small area of shaving cream to my leg with her delicate finger tips, and then the other would whisk it away with the sharp, dangerous razor. The pattern was quite enjoyable, first there was the erotic tenderness of a gentle woman’s touch, and then danger of the sharp blade sliding across my skin, and then again tenderness, and more danger. It was intoxicating.

As they moved further and further up my legs, the feelings became more and more intense. They spread my legs wide as they neared my pubic region. I laid perfectly still. The towel dropped off of my hips. I felt the one spreading shaving cream at the crease of my thighs. My chest heaved as her fingers worked their way towards my hot spot. She was so close, but she never actually touched it. I wanted to grab her hand and guide it to me, but I didn’t. And then came the razor. I held my breath as the sharp metal instrument cleaned all of the hair away from my most private area. It seemed like I could feel each and every hair being sheared off. I exhaled sharply as she pulled the razor away. I had to look.

They had neatly trimmed my bush into a small little triangle. It was extremely sexy! The one dabbed the remnants of shaving cream away with a towel. I thought that would be all, but when she was done, they each took a leg, and starting at my ankles, began rubbing warm oil into my freshly shaven legs. By the time they reached my knees, I was beginning to purr like a kitten. It felt so good! They proceeded more slowly once they passed my knees. With one hand each they were spreading my knees apart while their other hand rubbed the warm oil onto the insides of my thighs. I could feel myself getting swollen, hot and wet.

I heard them whispering to each other as their fingers circled the soft flesh of my inner thighs. Then I thought I heard one of them say “Johnny,” and they both giggled.

“What?” I asked Crystal.

“Oh, it’s nothing. It’s just that the girls have never seen such a small delicate little flower on a grown woman before.”

I closed my eyes again, and let the girls go about their business. I could feel my bald, delicate little flower begin to bloom.

I think they sensed that they were pushing me to the edge, because they both shyly withdrew and watched as Crystal helped me out of the chair.

“It’s time to get you dressed, ma’am. Your mount is waiting.”

One of the young girls handed crystal a white, frilly dress. She effortlessly slipped it over my head. It must have been one-hundred percent cotton, it was so soft against my skin. The hem extended just below my knees, and the top was a very low cut corset. The top just barely covered my nipples. Crystal pulled the draw strings so tight, I thought that I was going to pop right out the top. She turned me towards the mirror.

“Look at you, child!”

I couldn’t believe it myself. I looked absolutely gorgeous! My hair was perfect, my skin was radiant, and the dress made my body look like that of a goddess.

“Wow!” was all I could say.

“Let’s go now,’ crystal urged as she directed my towards the buggy waiting outside.

“But, but what about the rest?” I asked. “No shoes, no panties?”

“Oh, you wont be needing those.” She replied confidently as she helped me into the buggy.

As we pulled up to the stable I could see a very large black man putting a saddle onto a striking black horse.

“There’s your stallion, Miss Julia!, And he’s ready to go!”

The stable hand was as impressive as the horse. He must have been only about 22 years old, six foot four, and about the most muscular, athletic man I’ve ever seen.

“Miss Julia, this is Johnny. He’s our most popular guide. He will be taking care of you this afternoon.” She started.

“Wow!” I thought, I bet he could!

“It is a very hot day, make sure you drink plenty.” She continued.

“Enjoy your ride!”

As she spoke, Johnny mounted the horse. I must have looked a little confused, not knowing exactly what to do next. Johnny leaned over, and in one motion picked me up and gently set me down, side saddle in front of him. He made a slight gesture and the horse began down the trail.

I was nervous at first, and a little uncomfortable. There I was, heading off into the woods with a perfect stranger. Not only did it seem dangerous to be going with someone I didn’t know, I was also completely intimidated by his size. He was huge, and he was strong. I struggled with my comfort level, hoping that he would talk or smile or something. I tried to enjoy the scenery, but found myself more interested in my mystery guide. I finally broke the ice and struck up a conversation with him, realizing that it was his role to speak only when spoken to.

Once I started the ball rolling, he became quite friendly. He was very smart, educated and extremely polite . It turned out that he was about to finish his senior year at a college in Boston, and that he was just working a summer job. I took an immediate liking to him, and began to feel quite comfortable being alone with him. I mentioned that I lived within a few hours of Boston, and that he should come stay with us during holidays if he didn’t plan to return home. He just smiled.

It was at least 100 degrees out, and even the shade of the woods didn’t cool the air.

“Here you go.” He spoke as he offered a canteen to me.

I opened it and took a mouthful. The flavor of the water reminded me of the smell of the bath. It was quite good.

“What is this? I asked.

“Oh it’s Crystals’s special herbal water. It’s good for you. Drink more.” He insisted. “There’s plenty.”

I took a couple of big swigs before handing the canteen back. Within moments I began to feel light headed again, a little less focused and a lot more relaxed. My senses all felt sharp.

The sounds and smells of the woods came alive. I swayed a little and Johnny put his hand on my knee to steady me. My attention shifted and I found myself focusing on his hand. This was the first he had touched me since he helped me up onto the horse. I could feel the power and strength in his hand, it made me feel safe and secure. I liked the way he made me feel.

The next thing I knew, I was clutching the hem of my dress with both hands. I gently tugged at it as the stallion walked along. With every step of the big animal, I lifted the hem a bit, until It slid past Johnny’s hand. His hand rested comfortably on the bare skin just above my knee. I put both of my hands on his, just to hold it in place, so I could enjoy his strength and warmth. I could feel him looking down at me, so I looked back up at him and smiled to let him know it was alright. It was then that I realized that he was looking straight down the top of my dress. He smiled back. I could tell that he liked the view.

I held his hand steady and closed my eyes. I was thoroughly enjoying the soothing pleasure that his big strong hand was giving. I could have stayed like this all day! With my eyes closed, my other senses came alive. I could hear the horses hooves crunching in the dirt of the trail, I could feel the swaying back and forth with every step, and I could smell the manly muskiness of my guide. It was not offensive, but it surely was masculine. I tried to hold his hand at my knee, but like a Ouija board, our hands drifted. I couldn’t tell if he was moving, or if I was pulling his hand towards me. I wanted to believe that he was moving, so I could stop it before it went to far, but I wasn’t sure. What was I doing? As his fingers reached the soft fleshy part of my inner thigh, I let out a big sigh of pleasure. I was ready to direct his hand further up when the horse stopped moving.

“The next part of the trail is a little rough,” he explained, “You’ll have to face forward now, so you won’t fall off.”

I lifted my right leg over the horses’s thick black mane. When I did, my dress dropped briefly to my waist, exposing my panty-less crotch for a moment. I’m sure he saw. He directed me to put my feet into the extra stirrups, and to hold onto the horses mane for stability. We began walking again. The saddle was a only slightly bigger than a conventional saddle, and was shaped so that my buttocks slid down and was pressed against his crotch. There was a little nub in the middle that fit perfectly between my legs. It was quite comfortable, and a little arousing. As we walked along, the nub in the saddle stimulated my loins. Johnny offered me some more water, and I drank with vigor. I was taking a liking to this water. Within moments again I felt a little light, and was having trouble with my balance. I was having trouble holding onto the horses mane. Johnny handed me the reins and directed me to drive the horse.

“But, but I never...”

“Don’t worry, just don’t let go for any reason, and you’ll be fine.” He assured me. “ I will hold onto you to keep you steady.”

He then reached around with both hands and took hold of both my legs. The horse started moving.

“Remember, don’t let go for any reason.”

The herbal water was really taking effect. I was in a mild state of euphoria. The rocking of our two bodies in the saddle, along with the little bump between my legs was getting me mildly excited. I could barely focus on the trail. I was trying to tell Johnny how much I was enjoying the ride when I thought I felt his fingers at the hem of my dress. I was too nervous to look and see if it was really happening, or if I was just imagining it. I felt as though I was dreaming.

I anticipated his next move, and purred softly when his hands finally slide under my dress and touched the soft skin just above my knees. My knees parted as his thick fingers slid gently up my thighs. I could feel all ten of his fingers working small circles up the insides of my thighs. The feeling was delicious! My breathing was heavy and lusty. His fingers reached the crease between my legs and my pussy. I was ready to explode. I held my breath.

Johnny lifted my dress to my waist with one hand, and held the hem tightly against my stomach. His other hand started to rub my belly. I was moaning “Ahhh” with every exhale.

I felt his hand curl into a fist except for his thick middle finger. He pushed it into my abdomen and then slid it downward right to the top of my little blonde triangle. I readied my self. Just as I expected, he pushed his finger towards my wet little opening. It was going to sink in deep! I licked my lips hungrily in anticipation.

When his finger reached the bottom of my soft triangle, I couldn’t resist any more, I had to watch. I lowered my eyes. In a flash, my dress was back over my legs, and we were walking into an opening by a pond.

“Whew!” I thought. “What the hell just happened?”

Johnny spoke as we came to a stop.

“I need to water the horse, ma’aam, you go over and sit under that tree and rest for a spell.” He handed me the water canteen and I sat in a soft patch of grass to watch him water the horse.

I took many sips of the water, it was wonderful. It must have been some type of hallucinogen and an aphrodisiac, because I was horny as hell, and imagining all sorts of things. I sipped more water as I watched Johnny.

I was finding him more and more irresistible. He was young, hard bodied, big and strong. I had always wondered what it would be like to be with a black man, but was always too afraid to find out.

Are the rumors true?

Are they all really well endowed?

My finger slipped into my dress and circled my pubic hairs.

“I’ll bet Johnny is,” I thought. I just sat there and watched him as he adjusted the saddle, stroking my swollen lips.

He shortened the front stirrups, for a moment I wondered, but was distracted by his good looks. I was pleasantly surprised to see him taking is shirt off, and then his boots and chaps.

My finger dove into my wet crease.

When he started to unbutton his riding pants I almost fainted. My legs spread wide and my finger frantically pumped in and out of my juicy slit.

His pants dropped, exposing the biggest cock that I had ever seen! It was nine inches long and at least two inches across, and it was limp! He folded his clothes into a saddle bag and then jumped into the water to cool off. I couldn’t believe what I just saw! I thought that was the best show ever, until he emerged from the water. He walked nonchalantly straight to me, his long brown unit swaying like a giant pendulum between his legs.

Johnny stopped about five feet in front of me and looked me in the eye.

“WOW!” Was all I could say.

Then his eyes shifted downward. In all my excitement, I had forgotten that my dress was around my waist. He was looking at my wet, red, swollen lips. He just smiled. He returned to the horse pulled his chaps over his legs, mounted the horse and rode back to me.

littlejvj
littlejvj
196 Followers
12