Hawthorne Plantation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
littlejvj
littlejvj
198 Followers

“It’s a long, hard ride back, ma’am, we’d better get started.” He reached down to lift me onto the horse as he had done before.

Instead of setting me side-saddle, he spun me so that I was facing him. He held me above the saddle, his arms out-stretched above his head.

“Put your feet in the stirrups,” he ordered. I looked down to find them and saw his big cock stretched across the top of the saddle.

I stood tall in the shortened stirrup, he eased his grip on me and I sunk anxiously into the saddle. My dress lifted, my butt slid against the soft leather saddle, and my pussy slid down until it met the head of his luscious cock.

“Oh Johnny!” I exclaimed.

“Put your hands on my knees, and don’t let go.” He said.

I knew that I must obey him. As soon as I did, the horse began to move! The head of Johnny’s cock slid up and down my juicy crease and back and forth against my swollen clit. It was wonderful. The slow gait of the horse was causing his cock to massage my tender pussy! With every step, the head of Johnny’s cock moved in a different direction.

“Ahhhh!” I moaned every time his knob passed through my slit. It felt so big against my tiny little hole! Johnny lifted my dress above my waist and folded it behind me.

“Look down.” He ordered.

I did as I was told. The tip of his big brown cock was shiny from my juices. I watched his enormous head bob and weave through my swollen red cunt lips. My clit was as big as my pinky finger! I spread my legs wide, and bucked my hips back and forth, trying to get him inside me, but my hole was too tight for his semi-erect cock to get into. Johnny reached up and untied my corset. My breast jumped out at him, and swayed back and forth in front of him. Both of my nipples were already swollen.

“Suck my nipples!” I begged. His big lips wrapped around one of my silver dollar nipples.

“Oh, Johnny! That feels so fucking good!” I squealed.

“You’re making me so wet.

Can you feel it?

Can you feel your big dick against my little white pussy?

Can you feel how wet you’re making me with that big dick?” I moaned.

My pussy was literally drooling on his cock.

He continued to suck on my nipple.

“I love your cock, Johnny. I love how it feels against my pussy lips!”

I could feel his cock start to grow. As it stiffened, it applied pressure to my swollen labia. The movement of the horse walking was causing the head of his cock to ream my hole.

“Oh, god Johnny!” I moaned as the head slid between my swollen lips.

The horse continued walking along.

“Ooooooh fuuuuuuk!!!” I moaned as his cock slowly began to work it’s way into my tight little pussy. I knew at that moment that I would be able to take him.

With every stride of the stallion I slid down on Johnny’s pole, little by little, until eight inches of his tremendous cock was buried in my hot little cunt.

“Put your arms around my neck.” He whispered.

When I did, I sank two more inches down onto his giant cock.

“Fuck me, Johnny! Fuck me with your big, beautiful black cock!” I shouted.

He nudged the horse, and we began to trot.

“Ahhhhhhh!!!!” I screamed as his cock lunged forward, and then quickly back out.

“Ah!....Ah!....Ah!....Ah!.....” I gasped as his giant black knob repeatedly assaulted my tight little cunt.

I was bouncing wildly on his meat, and there was no controlling it. He was just smiling.

“Shit, bitch!” he hollered. “You got one tight little pussy!!”

That was all I needed to hear. Knowing that I was pleasing his massive cock threw me right over the edge.

“Wooo!!! Woooo!!! Woooo!!” I screamed. “I’M CUMMMMING!!! UNGHHH!!! UNGHHH!!! UNGHHH!!!” I moaned as my pussy twitched and writhed on his big cock.

He didn’t stop, though, he just kept going. I could feel another orgasm building.

“Oh, Johnny, you’re fucking me sooo gooood!!! Make me cum again!! Pleeease!!!”

Johnny nudged the horse and we began to gallop. I screamed as the forceful gait of the giant stallion buried Johnny’s 12 inch rod deep into my tiny little pussy. The head of his magnificent cock battered into the back wall of my pussy. No one has ever fucked me that deeply!! His thick shaft filled me to the brim. Johnny’s hard, black cock plunged in and out of me like a battering ram, and my tight pussy was taking every inch! His big black balls slapping furiously against my ass. The pace was wild!

The big stallion galloped his way across a huge open field. The thundering sound of his hooves pounding into the soft earth echoed through my head as Johnny’s wonderful cock pounded my tight little cunt. I was ready to cum again.

“Ohhhh! I love your cock!!! I love your big fucking cock!!! Woooo!!! Woooo!!! I’m gonna cum on it!! I can’t help it!! OHHH FUUUUCK!!!! IT’S SOOOO BIGGGG!! UNGHHH!!!, UNGHHH!!!, UNGHHH!!!” I groaned.

His cock swelled as my little pussy convulsed around it. I could feel the head of his magnificent tool twitching and throbbing against my tight pussy walls. His body stiffened and his big cock erupted inside me, spewing hot cum all over my battered uterus.

“AHHHHHH!!!!!!,” I squealed as his thick , hard rod pumped his gooey load into my hungry cunt.

“Mmmmmm!!!!!” I moaned as my pussy contracted around his pulsating cock, squeezing every bit of cum from his massive tool.

“Mmmmmmm!!!!!” I whispered into my black stallion’s ear. “That was so good!”

I spent the rest of the day quivering, thinking about my new lover. Over dinner that night I told my husband about the nice young student from Boston that I had met. He seem interested, and even offered that the boy might stay with us during extended vacations. I just smiled and told him what a wonderful idea that was. In my head I was counting the days until Christmas, when I would get another chance to unwrap my new favorite present.

littlejvj
littlejvj
198 Followers
12