Hayden Panettiere: Put in her Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
741 Followers

"A minus sweetie, that was fantastic," he said with a smile, brushing her hair back as she pulled off him. She pouted and scowled a little at him.

"Only an A minus?" she protested, unconsciously stroking his semi-hard cock.

"You need to practise just a little bit more. Don't worry we'll get you there," he said with a smile, Hayden grinning like a cat. He just leaned back and took a breath, needing a moment to let the fact that he'd just been giving a stunning blowjob by Hayden Panettiere sink in. She just stayed knelt before him until he was ready, which was only about a minute at most, loving her obedience though and prolonging it just a fraction to watch her kneel ready to please. He stood up, reaching down to just lightly take hold of her soft hair and guide her to her feet, before he led her back over to the desk, making her stand in front of it again like she had been. Pressing on her back once more, he bent her down over the desk again, her skirt sliding up invitingly as he did, just about concealing her rounded rear, for just a few seconds before he lifted it up over her back once more.

"There, back where you belong," he said with a smile, reaching down to stroke his hand over her firm, presented rear, feeling her shiver as his fingers glided over her smooth, soft skin. He just let his finger glide down between her legs to her concealed pussy, brushing up the sides of her puffy labia next to her tiny white cotton thong, seeing her positively shudder before he slid his hand back up. Using both hands now, he ran them over her skirt to her slender waist, which was exposed due to the top cutting off just past her ribs. Just teasing her warm, slim figure for a moment, he let the tension build before he slid his hands up her sides, over her top, just letting it move a little with him to tease her. She wasn't wearing a bra of course, and was just waiting for him to go all the way and touch her perky chest, which heaved with her breathing.

"Hmm what have we here?" he teased as he slid his hands under her so his fingers just pushed at the sides of her boobs, feeling the firm mounds yield slightly under his touch, especially since they were unsupported. She blushed, feeling her face burn with the hot blood as his skilful hands slid underneath her and fully cupped her pert, teenage rack, one in each hand, a perfect fit, as somehow she'd known they would be, giving a slight moan as he squeezed them gently. Holding them just a moment, he pulled back and brushed over her stiff nipples through the top, making her gasp slightly, her feet shuffling on the floor a little as his hands slid back to hold her waist. He pushed back up again, this time staying close to her body just as she'd expected, sliding straight up underneath her cheerleader top, which hung loose from her body to perfectly allow him access to her breasts. She murmured as his warm hands took hold of her naked breasts, cupping them again, squeezing a bit firmer this time, pulling back to tease at the nipples with his fingertips, tweaking and lightly twisting them to make her give a little squeak, smiling as he slid his hands back. They stayed back for a few seconds before rising again with her top, which he rolled up to her chest, exposing her breasts and letting them break free of their confines.
She gave a gasp as they touched the comparatively cold desktop, her nipples screwing up even more, though they were immediately warmed again as he took hold of them once more, going to town massaging and groping her, her bullet nipples rubbing into his palms as he stroked her, eventually sliding reluctantly from her, his hands gliding back down to stroke over her peachy ass and thighs, brushing her knickers and feeling how wet she was. Ready as she was, he wanted to make her practically beg for it, and he had promised to punish her after all.

"Time for you to learn your lesson my girl," he said with a thick voice, resisting the temptation of Hayden's ass and leaning forward to take a ruler from next to her, which she clearly saw, eyeing it as he pulled it back from her, immediately feeling it patted lightly against her bum. She goosepimpled a little as the cold metal rule was pressed to her neat, firm rear, breathing shallowly as he stroked her with it, making little circles on her soft skin before he drew it back. There was a little swish of air and a light slap as it connected with her, making her give a little grunt of surprise and arousal, a little rush going through her as he ruler spanked her. Pulling back, he moved to her other cheek and did the same, delivering another teasing blow, with barely any sting in it, just to help turn her on.

"What are you?" he said, stroking her with it again, sliding it up to the base of her spine to just pat it repeatedly on the top of her arse.

"A tease," she breathed, looking back with a smile.

"Good girl, and what are girls that tease?" he said, pausing to put a firm spank right across her sweet ass, making her give a little yelp as he gave her a proper blow, enough to send a spark of pain through her as she bent over his heavy desk.
"We're bad girls," she answered, knowing where he was going with this, and she loved it.

"That's right, and what happens to bad girls?" he asked, giving her a couple more firm blows with the ruler, one for each cheek, pressing it into her after it landed each time, bending it against her inviting cheeks.
"We get punished," she breathed, looking back, her lip just trembling a little in excitement and first time nerves.

"That's right Miss Panettiere, you get punished," he said with a smile, pulling the rule back, making her unsure as he waited just a few seconds longer before delivering the spank to her, making her moan as the cold steel thwacked her on the butt. He did the same to the other cheek, alternating so she was given a very thorough spanking, though he wasn't doing it hard, just the mere action of it hotter than any pain, and it was certainly working on her as she felt her pussy leak a little into her tiny white thong, which she knew he would see.

"And...fucked?" she said hopefully, looking back with a little plea in her eye.

"Only if you become a good girl," he said with a sly smile, their role play working so perfectly, Hayden offering herself to him just so empowering. He resumed his work on her, spanking her with the rule firmly, just enough to make her give little moans and gasps, gritting her teeth as her ass was smacked with the cold steel, the edge occasionally catching her and biting a bit more, making her wince or give a grunt, where he'd immediately pause to make sure he hadn't properly hurt her, which he hadn't. Her hands clung tightly to the other side of the desk, nails almost digging in as she became painfully horny, desperate to finally get it on with her hot older man, who she'd built such a bond with, but knew he had everything under control as her pussy leaked more. She'd never been so juicy in her life, soaking her knickers now so they clung to her soft labia. He stopped, lifting the ruler between her legs and just dragging it over her wet pussy through the little thong, making her groan and lift onto her tiptoes as his other hand stroked lightly over her slightly reddened ass.

"I'd say it's time you became more than a tease," he said softly, laying the rule down beside her on the desk with a clang that seemed deafeningly loud through the thick, tense air. She didn't reply, just waiting and begging for him to do it soon, which he did, making her sigh in relief as he took hold of her thin waistband. Hooking his fingers into her underwear, he peeled them from her luscious hips and slid them down her gorgeous legs, letting them go at her knees where they fell down onto the top of her kinky, boot covered feet to reveal her perfectly shaved pussy. Stepping in close behind her, he pressed himself to her sweet teenage rear, letting her feel his rock hard cock through his trousers, which was soon remedied as he stood back and undid them, freeing his erection for her. He pushed it to her ass, the first touch like a lightning bolt to her as his smooth hardon brushed over her bum, pressing snugly between her cheeks as he ground against her for a moment. Taking hold of his cock, he guided it down and pushed the bulbous head between her cheeks, moving down but stopping at her asshole, rubbing the tip of his cock at her backdoor and then pressing slightly to test her resistance tentatively. She looked back unsurely, not about to protest, she was willing to let him do that to her because she trusted him to broaden her horizons, but nervous at the idea so short and unlubed.

He was just teasing her though, and moved down to her slippery pussy, seeing her body relax as she gave a sigh, her sensitive nipples pressed into the cool wooden desktop. He didn't wait though, pressing into her pussy, her lips as soft as petals, spreading easily as he slowly but firmly pushed his cock into her, taking her by surprise a little and making her give a throaty sigh of pleasure as she was finally filled, feeling every ridge and contour of his ample cock as it slipped into her. He groaned as well as her sweet, hot, juicy snatch wrapped round his cock, sliding up into her, fitting so perfectly as she arched her back to take him, not stopping till his balls were pressed against her bald lips. He just held still for a minute, feeling her squeezing and clenching around him, lightly stroking the top of her arse before he grasped her hips and pulled back, right back so his bulbous head bulged her lips, making her worried he was going to pull out of her. Sliding his hands to her waist, he pulled back against her hips and slowly buried himself in her again, both of them groaning in pleasure as he did, getting as deep as possible so she gave a little squeak.

He took his time to start with, just slowly building up a steady rhythm in and out of her snug, juicy pussy, allowing them to both savour it, her tight, velvet walls hugging him exquisitely. She was so perfectly tight, a distinct advantage to fucking an eighteen year old of course he thought, something she had given him the great privilege of doing, and he hadn't screwed anyone as young and gorgeous as her since he was about eighteen himself he didn't think. He was going to make the most of it, since he'd been waiting for her since he'd found out who she was during their chats, and his patience had been tough at times, but right now it was so worth it. And he wanted to make sure it was everything she wanted as well and make her eager to come back for more.

However, with her lovely tight pussy wrapped round him snugger than a condom he wasn't going to last too long, and wanted to make sure he gave her a proper fuck. There would be plenty of time to do that later, but right now they both wanted and needed it. Gripping her tighter, just on the top of her hips, pressing his fingers into her soft sides, he pulled back and then drove in, significantly harder than he had so far, catching her off guard and making her grunt, a booted foot slipping a little before she locked her sexy, leather encased legs on front of the desk to prepare to be fucked. Pulling back again, he thrust in hard once more, faster this time, making them both groan. He got going again, thrusting shorter but harder this time, and going much faster, starting to pump her vigorously, pulling her firmly back onto him as she gave a hot little noise every time he pushed in, her dripping pussy gobbling him up delightfully, better than he'd ever imagined it'd be to fuck her.

Pressed down on the desk, Hayden let out a moan as she felt his hot, hard cock slide into her again, able to pick out every thrust even though he was fucking her pretty hard, feeling the slick ecstasy as his swollen head stretched her walls out and slid deep into her tight body, pressing her thighs against the heavy desk as he held her hips, the feeling of the boots wrapped tightly round her legs turning her on even more. She'd never been fucked with thigh high leather boots on before, or her cheerleader outfit, so it was a very arousing and interesting experience, laying half-naked over his desk, gripping the side tightly as she bent over for him to have his way with. And she was loving it. The feeling of giving up her power to her rugged, older experienced man, who could and would introduce her to some of the kinkier, more adventurous aspects of sex that she was yet to indulge in, and this little role-play was the beginning.

"You must just be a tease, because you're so goddamn tight," he grunted, giving her an extra hard thrust to make his point, making her give a cry, her eyes screwing tightly shut.

"I only did it to get in trouble, so I could be...punished," she gasped, arching her back with a little shudder of pleasure and resting her forehead on the desk.

"I'd say you got what you wanted then," he said with a smile, grunting as he pumped her hard.

"Yes sir," she whispered with a smile. He immediately picked it up so he was fucking her as hard as he could, slamming into her, both of them moaning and grunting at the pleasure as they strove for orgasm, his hips slapping into her soft, rounded rear as he pounded her, giving her absolutely every millimetre of his shaft, right to the balls. Reaching up, he took hold of her long blonde hair, grasping a handful of it as his other hand continued to steady her hips as he gave her the hardest fucking she'd ever had in her life. Pulling back firmly, he lifted her head, making her growl and arch as he pumped into her, driving hard into her, banging against her cervix sporadically to make her grunt and moan uncontrollably. He simply couldn't take any more now, her pussy squeezing and contracting on him tightly, just far too much to stand, especially in their first ever session.

"Right you little cock tease, here it comes," he growled through gritted teeth, though she didn't reply, far too busy being fucked to worry about him and his climax, just waiting for him to spill into her. She only had to wait a few more seconds before he jammed himself as deep as possible with a loud grunt, grabbing her tightly, pulling her head up as she gave a loud gasp, burying himself into her tight, perky body and unloading. Hayden gave a shudder as he came, the feeling of his hot, thick load shooting deep inside her as she bent over as his fuck toy almost, very close to climax as it was, feeling it starting. Grinding on the desk just a little, she bumped her clit a few times and finished herself off completely, giving a squeal and a shudder as she came, orgasming just as his climax finished, his body giving jerks as he emptied the last of his load into her, her squeezing muscles milking the last drops into her completely as she gasped and moaned on the desk, tensing and shaking before she went limp. They just stayed like that for a minute, letting her hair go, his cock softening inside her before he spoke.

"You're worth the risk to my job," he said, playing his character still as his hands patted and squeezed her firm, toned bum in front of him. Stepping back, he slipped out of her, leaving her exhausted over the desk, totally worn out after their first little session from the emotional tension that'd been released. Leaving her resting over the desk, he found a set of handcuffs and walked back to her, still relaxing and getting her breath. Reaching up, he swiftly took her arms and pulled them back behind her, making her look up as he snapped a cuff over one of her wrists. Her eyes widened and she looked agitated and worried, not protesting verbally but he could see the doubt in her eyes, biting her lip.

"Maybe another time," he said, undoing it again and holding her hand reassuringly, making her smile and relax again. Lying sweatily over his desk, knickers round the ankles of her kinky boots, she was a sight to behold. Reaching out, he ran his fingers over her peachy rear again, lightly red from the ruler spanking he'd given her.

"Hmm whatamI going to do with you?" he teased with a smile, seeing her shiver a little at his touch, letting his fingers stray between her legs to brush at her swollen, exposed labia, making her murmur.

"Anything you want it seems," she almost whispered, looking back with a slight smile.

"That's right, good girl. Perhaps this cute little ass of yours, would you like that?" he teased, brushing his fingers over her again, up the crack of her arse to make her shiver.

"Maybe, as long as you do," she breathed, still kind of in character.

"You'll love it. But not now, we don't wanna do too much too soon do we?" he said, reaching up and pulling her little skirt back down over her arse, hiding her treasures.

"No I guess not," she said, sighing tiredly.

"We've got plenty of time to try things. Right now I think I'd best get you out of those boots and into a nice hot shower," he said with a smile.

"That sounds lovely," she said, pushing herself up and standing from the desk, giving a stretch before leaning down to pull her little white knickers up. Reaching out, he took her hand and headed to the stairs, leading the sexy Heroes star towards the bathroom for a nice, hot shower...

To be continued...

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, E-mail me with any responses. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so Please let me know whatcha think!

Noj
Noj
741 Followers
12