Hayden Panettiere's Feet Ch. 02

Story Info
Hayden gets her feet worshiped at her house.
1.3k words
4.15
29k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 03/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just came from the audition of my life, and I still can't believe what happened in that office, I worshiped Hayden Panettiere's feet, and to top it off she gave me her address, and told me to visit her tonight.

I was nervous, and I still didn't knew what I should do, so I went to a café down the corner and I had something to eat, than I drove to my apartment where I took a shower, and started getting ready for the big night.

I was finishing getting dressed, when my phone rang, and I quickly answered it without checking who it was:

"Hi!"

"Who is it?" I asked.

"It's me Hayden! have you forgotten me already?" Hayden replied in a flirty tone.

"Of course not! How could I have forgotten?

"Well... Come visit me, I'll be waiting ..." Hayden replied, and hung the phone"

After this call I knew exactly what to do, and I was more anxious than ever, so I got my car keys and drove to a super market, I bought her some flowers, and some condoms just in case.

Finally I arrived at her house, and she came to greet me, I offered her the flowers and she thanked me with her beautiful bright smile.

Hayden was wearing a black silk robe and black sandals.

When I walked in the beautifully decorated dining room I was surprised, Hayden had prepared a romantic dinner, the table had two candles lit that illuminated the room and everything looked perfect.

We both sat down and started eating, and we got to know each other a lot better.

"Do you like chocolate?" Hayden asked

"Yes" I answered

"Well... make yourself comfortable, here's the TV remote, just sit on the couch and relax, I'll be back in a sec," Hayden said, heading to the kitchen.

I sat down at the couch, grabbed the remote and started zapping through the channels.

Hayden returned from the kitchen empty handed and joined me,

"So... what do you want to do now?" Hayden asked

"Let's continue watching prison break" I answered.

"Are you sure?" Hayden asked, tossing her sandals on the floor and placing her right foot on my lap.

I started massaging her left foot causing her to moan, and after ten minutes massaging her left foot, she placed her right foot, on my hand and I massaged it for another ten minutes.

When I finished massaging and caressing both of her feet, she got up and told me to follow her.

She held my hand and led me to her bedroom where she sat on the windowsill.

"Get on your knees, and worship my beautiful feet!" Hayden ordered smiling.

I obediently kneeled down on the floor and started kissing her feet gently and, after a few kisses I started licking them causing her to moan uncontrollably.

"Don't forget my toes...hmm... suck on my toes..." Hayden moaned.

I started sucking her toes, and than I licked between them, which gave her more pleasure than ever .

"Hmm...You're doing such a good job on my feet...hmm. Don't stop sucking... please."

I continued sucking her toes, I put all of her five toes in my mouth, and than I continued licking between her toes which I figured it was the part she enjoyed the most judging by her uncontrollable moans, and because of that I only stopped licking them, until she stopped me, removing her five delicious toes out of my mouth.

"Lie down on the floor" Hayden ordered.

I lied down on the floor, near her bed exactly where she wanted me, and she sat on the bed placing her soles above my face.

"Now lick these tasty soft soles!"

I started licking her soft soles and my cock was harder than ever, I licked ther sweet soft soles up and down, and I circled my tongue around the centre, I kept doing it leaving both of her sexy soles dripping saliva.

"Well...wait here I'll be right back" Hayden said it and she quickly jumped of the bed putting her sandals back on her feet and left the room".

She quickly came back, holding two bowls filled with melted chocolate, one of them had milk chocolate, and the other had white chocolate.

"They look nice don't they?" Hayden asked

"Yeah. But how are we supposed to eat it? You forgot the spoons!" I asked

"Well but the thing Is, I'm not eating it, and neither are you, at least not with a spoon, you will be licking it and sucking the chocolate from my feet, What do you think of it? Hayden asked

"It couldn't be better!" I replied enthusiastically.

Hayden placed both bowls on the cupboard, and took of her robe, revealing her magnificent sexy body, wearing a sexy black lingerie.

She now, sat on her bed and once again told me to kneel down.

She started pouring small quantities of milk chocolate on the top of her feet, and as she poured, she ordered me to suck the chocolate off her feet, and I happily followed her others starting to suck it of her feet like a thirsty dog, after sucking a lot of chocolate of her wonderful feet, eventually I sucked all the chocolate, and the bowl was nearly empty, she dipped her toes on the rest of it making me suck the rest of the remaining chocolate of her toes.

"Hmm... your mouth feels so good sucking all the hot chocolate of my foot... you will only start sucking the white chocolate of my other foot, when you licked this one clean, so don't rush it!"

I kept sucking and licking her foot until it was completely clean, with no trace of chocolate on it.

"Hmm... such a great job... now the other one" Hayden moaned giving me her other foot.

Hayden started off by dipping her toes on the moist white chocolate making me suck the chocolate out of them, and then she continued pouring it on the rest of her foot.

I sucked all the white chocolate of her feet and toes, causing her to moan.

"Suck on my big toe" Hayden ordered. I sucked on her big toe for a couple of minutes until she interrupted me.

"Hmm... it feels so good... now you do it, you poor the chocolate on my soles, and lick them!" Hayden ordered it, as she laid on the bed, giving me a great view of her amazing body.

I sprinkled her soles with chocolate, pouring the whole bowl on her soles of her soles, than I started licking those tasty soles clean, which covered in chocolate became even tastier.

She couldn't stop moaning in pleasure, as I licked her soft chocolate covered soles clean.

Hayden gave me a horny look.

"Hmm... you did such a good job, tomorrow I will try to convince NBC to give you another opportunity as I promised.

"I had forgotten about, that... well do as you like." I said

"You don't seem to care much! After all that was the deal. You worshipped my feet, giving me the greatest night of my life, and in exchange for that you would earn a career at NBC.

Deal? You think that I did what I did tonight because of an acting carrer? It was never about NBC, I would never do what I did to you to anybody else, because of an acting career, or because of anything else, I did what I did because I love you and your feet!

Hayden stood quite and surprised staring at me, but then she smiled, and hugged me, giving me a long passionate kiss her tongue explored my mouth, and mine did the same, we both kissed, but eventually she broke it.

"Do you care to join me, on a long bath?" Hayden asked smiling, after breaking the kiss.