Hayden's New Fan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers

My verbal skills were finally failing me, leaving me to answer by falling on my back and taking Hayden down with me. She just laid her back on top of me as I kept pumping her, yet she eventually sat up and officially got into the reverse cowgirl position. She resumed bouncing up and down on me, as I could tell that her body was sweating along with mine.

But my focus went back and forth between her face and her jiggling ass, which I then grabbed yet again and jiggled some more. This time I even pulled her cheeks apart a bit and saw the one hole I hadn't gone into yet. "Oh, fuck, stop! Stop, I'm too close!" Hayden insisted, and since I was too close too, I couldn't argue.

Hayden stopped riding me and I stopped pounding into her, leaving us to catch our breaths. "You really don't want to cum yet?" I asked when I had enough breath back.

"Not until....we try one more thing," Hayden responded. She finally got off my cock and went off the bed, then walked over to the wall. Turning her head to me, she put her hands above her head and placed them on the wall, then arched her ass up as she struck a pose.

"You want me to fuck you like that? Standing up over you?" I double checked.

"After you kneel down, eat me out everywhere and then get into my ass, yeah," Hayden answered casually. Yet I couldn't take that offer quite so casually.

"You want me to...." I trailed off since the answer was obvious and I already used that phrase. "Well....I didn't bring a condom, so it is safer. Wait, you must have one if you knew this was going to happen, right?"

"I'd rather not waste time getting it. Or talking. At least not until you eat and fuck me again....and aim a little higher this time." What was there to say after that?

Hayden stated in that position as I got on my feet and walked over. From this angle, I would slightly tower over her when I fucked her, as I could lay my chin right on top of her head. But looking extra small in that angle probably turned her on -- and so did what I was about to do next.

I went down on my knees and ran my hands up her toned legs again, kissing up the left one until I got to her left ass cheek. After grabbing it a lot in the last hour, I now moved to kissing and suckling on the supple flesh. I then kissed down to lick and taste her pussy, before moving up to orally pleasure her right cheek. Meanwhile, I put a finger into her wet opening and waited to take it out until it was properly wet, then slid it up and through the crack of her ass.

With that area went, I returned to her center and licked from her wet pussy up to her wet crack. Hayden grunted in appreciation and pressed her ass deeper against my face, which was just the sign I needed.

I dipped my tongue between her cheeks, yet licked inside without getting into her hole. For that, I waited until I fingered her pussy again, gathered more juices and then placed them around and even a little bit inside her ass. Now that they were in there, I could lick them up while starting to lube her ass with them and my saliva at the same time.

"Oh fuck, you're really doing it...." Hayden exclaimed. "Keep doing it....oh, fuck me...."

"One more minute," I muttered into her ass. First I had to lube her up a little more and then slide the tip of my left forefinger into her hole. Then I took my right forefinger and fingered her pussy, before pulling it out, pulling my left forefinger out of her ass and then putting my wet right forefinger in.

As I worked on that, my left hand returned to her pussy and fingered it, gathering juices and lubing up my cock with them this time. Just in case, I licked her pussy with my tongue, then licked my hand and then stroked my cock with it to get it extra wet.

Finally I stood back up and slid my wet cock between Hayden's ass cheeks, although I couldn't waste that much time. On that note, I pushed the tip of my head against her asshole, then groaned along with Hayden when part of it started to go in. I even put my own hands on the wall above Hayden's to keep steady, leaving her bent over below me as designed.

Having her small frame below me like that, as I was sliding myself into her tight ass, did do wonders for my adrenaline. Judging by the intense growls from Hayden, it was doing something to her too. They got louder as I steadily slid deeper into her ass, and as I reached my left hand back down to glide against her pussy as well. But my own groans were increasing in volume as well, given how her ass was squeezing my cock like it was turning it into a diamond.

Finally I was able to get all of my cock in her ass while slipping my entire left forefinger deep into her pussy. I thrust both of them into her in tandem for several moments, but ultimately took my finger out once Hayden's moans were more pleasurable than painful. I returned my hand to the wall and leaned over Hayden while she backed her ass up against me.

"Now this you like, huh?" I teased. "Looking so tiny below me while I fuck your tiny asshole? Up that not so tiny ass? With my not so tiny cock?"

"It was my idea -- fuck! -- so what the fuck do you think?" she spat out.

"I think I like this. I think I won't forget you so easily anymore," I promised. "Cumming deep and hard inside your ass would do that. So what should you make me do?"

Instead of answering with words, Hayden backed her ass off my cock and then slammed it right back in, making us both nearly lose our footing. She then fucked my cock faster than I was fucking her ass, yet the balance of power didn't concern me right then.

With time running out, I took my hands off the wall and made Hayden take hers off as well. I then pressed her directly against the wall, fucked her ass harder and went down to try and get her pussy off before my cock did. With Hayden sandwiched between me and the wall, she didn't have much room to move, yet still wiggled her ass the best she could.

"Oh God....you barely paid attention to me and now you're gonna cum in my ass. I love it...." Hayden echoed my line of thinking. "Fill up your new favorite ass...."

"I will....oh God, I will..." I panted into the hair of my new hottest, tightest, celebrity sex symbol. To make her even tighter, I shoved two fingers all the way up her pussy while keeping my cock all the way up her ass.

Both holes clenched around me and nearly made me cum then and there, yet I struggled to hold out while trying to make her cum too. "Fuck me, yes! Give me that cum now!" she screamed despite my struggles. Yet that made me less inclined to keep struggling.

I wiggled my fingers around in hopes of setting something off, but I started to spurt inside of her ass a second too soon. However, Hayden did follow right as I started cumming, with her juices utterly drenching my fingers. So I had that and my cum filling Hayden Panettiere's ass to console me.

My knees started to buckle as I finished cumming, since standing up in this position was suddenly tiring. So was everything else at the moment. Eventually, we finished cumming and we went from groaning in ecstasy to catching our breaths. I had enough energy to take my fingers out of Hayden's pussy and try to lift them up to suck on them.

I did also have to back up to give Hayden room to move, and once I did, I wound up sitting besides the bed while trying to lick Hayden's cum off me. As I finished up, I felt my eyes getting heavy and I couldn't even glance to see if Hayden was up yet. Although I wasn't lying directly on the bed, I could still lay my head on the side of the bed, which was enough to knock me out.

I didn't know what time it was when I woke up, but I did see that it was darker out. It probably wasn't even midnight yet, so that helped explain why Hayden wasn't sleeping in bed. But she was nowhere else to be found in her own room. Yet it didn't take long to find a note on the bed explaining why.

"Had some publicity stuff to take care of. Make yourself at home, do some writing if you want, and I'll be back in time to use some of those condoms. Hayden." Well, now I felt more relieved about taking a nap.

I slowly got back to life by getting dressed, getting a drink and browsing the Internet on Hayden's laptop. I stayed on there -- but didn't actually start any of my story ideas -- until Hayden returned, shared details about her night and then showed me where she kept those condoms.

Eventually we did fit in a few hours of sleep after we got worn out again, and Hayden had to go and head out of town. Luckily, she reminded me where my autographed photo and picture with her were before I forgot to take them with me. This at least allowed us to part with a laugh before she headed off for the airport, and I went back to the Marriott lobby.

After almost napping and getting hard again, I remembered I did tell Joel I would meet him at Comic Con. So I got myself up, went back to the Convention Center and put my photos away in my still parked car -- not caring how much I'd have to pay for parking overnight yet. In any case, I returned inside the Convention Center, waited around for Comic-Con to open up again, then did some browsing around -- at least when I could focus on stuff from today.

Eventually, I found Joel and came over to him, trying not to look too smug. "So, not tired anymore?" Joel asked, calling back to the excuse I used last night not to head home with him. I did take a second to remember, though.

"Oh, nope! I got here well before you, so a long night's rest paid off," I stated, refraining from hinting at how long and tiring and hard and hot and tight and wet the night really was. Besides, if Joel found out, he'd kill me so loudly that the press would be all over it and spill Hayden's secret tryst with me.

Other than having my murder being outshined by a celebrity, this was another big reason to keep quiet. I owned my new celebrity obsession that much.

"Are those the same clothes you wore yesterday?" Joel suddenly asked. Okay, maybe I owed her some slightly better lies as well.

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers