Hayley's Release Pt. 03

Story Info
Hayley releases her slutty side to son and nephew.
9.3k words
4.71
47.1k
67

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inkubi
inkubi
108 Followers

It's bathtime!

All characters are over the age of eighteen. Bit of watersports in the end, so 'Caution! Wet Floor.'

The Day of Release

When I woke up on my bed the next morning, Dan wasn't there. I got up, dressed myself, brushed, and came downstairs to find the mouth-watering aroma of bacon and eggs wafting through the air. I was greeted with the sight of Mom and Dan kissing in the kitchen, Dan's arms wrapped around her waist, his hands groping her ass. Mom was wearing a green T-shirt and tight black shorts, and the combination really accentuated her curves.

"Good morning, lovebirds!" I teased.

Mom broke of the kiss and looked at me with a blush. "Sit down, honey, the eggs are almost done," she said, and busied herself with the spatula.

After Dan and I set the table, he said, "let me help you with those eggs, Aunt Hayley," and went into the kitchen.

"Just give them a few turns with the spatula, Dan," Mom said, "while I set the bacon."

I took a seat at the table where I could get a view into the kitchen. I couldn't be seen from where Mom stood, but if I craned my neck a little I could just see her. They had their backs to me, turned towards the kitchen counter. She had just finished setting the bacons on the plates and moved to take the spatula from Dan to give the eggs some final touches.

"They're almost done," Mom said.

Dan hugged her from behind. "Maybe they need some more time," he said and kissed Mom's neck.

"Go away, you naughty boy!" Mom laughed.

Dan merely continued kissing her all over her neck, while his hands slipped under her T-shirt and made their way upwards. I could see him working his hands in front of her chest, quite obviously squeezing her tits.

"Again with my breasts!" Mom complained.

"Sorry, Aunt Hayley," Dan said, lifting up her T-shirt to her neck and squeezing her tits hard, "I can't get enough of these puppies."

I could see her exposed back peeking out behind Dan's body. Mom moaned. Dan was licking her neck and her ears. Suddenly, his hands moved donwards, to the front of Mom's shorts. I heard him unzip. My heart sped up as I craned my neck even more to see what was going on between them.

"Not here," Mom whispered, "John might see. Tonight."

"I can't wait," Dan said, and I saw him pull down her shorts to her knees to reveal white panties. Then he put his fingers inside her waistband. Mom squealed.

"I see you shaved," Dan whispered happily, "good girl."

Mom elbowed him. She pulled up her shorts, zipping them up, and brought down her T-shirt to look presentable. I quickly assumed my seat. A few seconds later she entered with breakfast.

"That looks delicious, Mom," I said.

"Thanks, honey," Mom said, "the eggs might be a bit overdone."

"You know what else looks delicious?" Dan asked, and gave a quick peck on her cheek.

"You just wait until I tell your mother what you've been up to," Mom threatened Dan.

"Can you tell everything we've been up to, Aunt Hayley?" Dan provoked, "I'm sure even sisters keep secrets from each other!"

Mom blushed.

We talked, teased, and laughed throughout the breakfast. The food was really good, as was expected from Mom, and Dan complimented her for it. Often Dan and I would kiss Mom's neck, cheeks, and lips with our greasy lips.

Dan licked Mom's lips and said, "it tastes even better from your lips, Auntie."

"Really? Maybe I should feed you from my mouth, then, like birds do" Mom joked.

"I would like that," Dan said, and kissed Mom deeply, snaking his tongue in and wiggling it around. "Mmm," he said, bringing his tongue out and smacking his lips, "really delicious."

Mom was a deep shade of red.

"Here," Dan said, putting some egg in his mouth and chewing it, "let me feed you." He tilted Mom's face upwards with his hands and opened her jaw, then placed his mouth over hers and dropped the chewed mush in her wide open mouth. Mom accepted it, and Dan kissed her again, this time pushing the food around in her mouth with his tongue.

"Now you try it, John," Dan said.

I passed. It was too gross for me.

"As you wish," Dan said, and then they fed each other the rest of their food that way, Mom obediently swallowing everything Dan gave her. In the end, Dan took some orange juice and dripped it into Mom's mouth, making her swallow.

After breakfast we took the car and went to the supermarket. Dan had to buy something from the electronics store, and after that we went for a ride on the highway, smoked some weed, and delivered a care package for Mrs. Jones Mom had prepared, and got home just in time for bath.

"Wait, let me get the bathtub ready," Dan said, "the shower tends to get crowded with the three of us," and went to the bathroom. He got out after a few minutes.

Soon, Mom came upstairs and called us, "bathtime, boys!"

Dan and I stripped naked and walked into the bathroom. Mom was wearing the white camisole from yesterday, and the black shorts from this morning.

"John, did you fill the bathtub?" Mom asked. She unzipped herself and pulled her shorts down, revealing the white panties I had seen this morning. God, her thighs! Although I had seen them yesterday when she wore the towel, this was something else. Her hips were broad and stretched the panties, and you could see the small gap between her inner thighs. Was that a cameltoe I spotted? I was spellbound.

"Actually, Auntie, that was me," Dan said, "I thought you might need a comfortable bath later, since you've been working so hard lately."

"Aww, how sweet," Mom said, pulling Dan's cheeks. She stepped out of the shorts and hung it. The three of us entered the showering area. Mom was sliding the area's door close, as usual, but Dan said he feels suffocated, so she left it open. She showered us, and told us to stand still, turning to soap Dan.

She put the soap on her hands, rubbed them together to form a foamy lather, and applied it on Dan's muscular chest. Dan held her waist, and was moving his hands up and down her sides.

"Oh, my beautiful Aunt Hayley," he whispered, "how much I love you!"

"Show me some of that love and stand still," Mom rebuked, "I swear you are getting naughtier every day."

Dan laughed and leaned to kiss her. She brought her lips to his and gave him a small peck, and drew back.

"Kisses are for after lunch," she smiled, and continued soaping Dan's body. She was adamant on not getting distracted this time.

"But I really want to kiss you," Dan complained, "can't I kiss your cheeks?" He leaned forward and planted a small kiss on her cheek. "Can't I kiss your neck?" He dropped down and kissed her neck, sucking and licking it. Mom sighed.

"You naughty boy, you're really incorrigible."

"Can't your naughty boy kiss your shoulders?" saying this Dan slipped off the shoulder straps of her camisole, and began kissing and licking her there. "You've got beautiful shoulders, Aunt Hayley."

"So I've heard," Mom giggled, now soaping Dan's stomach. "Now hold still."

"I'd rather hold you!" Dan hugged my Mom, and gave me a wink. His hands reached down and squeezed her ass, pulling the cheeks apart. When Mom's ass jiggled back into place, the panties were hidden in her voluptuous globes.

"Stop that!" Mom tittered, hitting Dan on his arm.

"Ow, that hurt," he said, in a mock-hurt voice, "I want compensation." Dan leaned forward and kissed Mom full on her lips. She didn't resist this time, bringing her soapy hands around Dan's neck and pressing his head against hers. Soon, they were tonguing each other vigorously. Dan brought his hands to her back, over the waistband of her panties, and slipped his hands in. After groping Mom's ass for a while, he pulled the panties down down just enough to reveal her ass. Mom's globes spilled out and hung there. The dignity of the front of her panties were still intact.

"Have I told you your Mom has an amazing ass, cuz?" Dan said, slapping them and making them wiggle. He traced his index finger over her crevice and got a sensual moan. "Go ahead, touch them, man."

"No! John, not now. After lunch!" Mom's pleas fell on deaf ears as I grabbed her ass and started kneading them. Dan turned around and Mom washed his back. Then she used her special technique of kneading her ass. I reached my hand upwards and grabbed her tit, squeezing it hard and pinching her nipple. "You're just as bad as your cousin," Mom sighed.

It was my turn to be soaped, so Mom turned towards me. I looked down, and my heart jumped. Her panties were pulled down from her hips, revealing the creases where her thighs began from her pelvis, a V with the bottom covered. The upper part of her clean shaven mons was showing. I was never this hard in my entire life.

Mom started to soap my chest. Taking the opportunity, Dan hugged her from behind, kissing her neck and shoulders. He grabbed both her tits and fondled them for a while. I am sure that bastard had lodged his dick in Mom's ass crack, because he was thrusting his hips and Mom's hips were moving along with his. Dan was grinding with my Mom!

"Don't do that!" Mom rebuked Dan, eyeing me for my reaction, "that's wrong."

You needn't worry, Mom, I thought, I have seen you titfuck my cousin.

"What's wrong with a bit of aunt-nephew skinship?" Dan asked, as he thrust even more.

Mom had me turn around, and she cleaned my back and my ass. She knead my ass, which was very relaxing and enjoyable. I allowed myself a few inconspicuous tugs. I was woken from my trance by whispers.

"Don't-" Mom was saying, "not now."

"But you liked my cleaning your asshole yesterday, Auntie."

"John will see," Mom whimpered, "I told you. Tonight! I'll let you lick me anywhere."

"Maybe John will like it," Dan whispered, "maybe John will like a slutty Mommy."

"No-" Mom begged.

"Okay, I'll let you go, if you do 'that'" Dan apparently gestured something.

I turned around, and saw Dan get up from behind Mom. Her panties were pulled down even more, revealing almost all of her mons and her thick, curvy hips. There was stubble on her shaved mound. She looked sexier than ever.

"John," Mom asked me with pleading eyes, "turn around. I've got to take care of your cousin, and he'll feel uncomfortable with you watching."

"Mom, we're naked together in the shower!"

"Do as I say," she commanded. I turned around, wondering what it is Dan needed help with. Soon enough, there was a familiar sound of chaff-chaff-chaff coming from their direction, along with Dan's groans and moans. I turned to take a peek.

There Mom was, kneeling before my cousin, with the same knees that used to kneel before the alter, furiously jacking him off with both her hands. In broad daylight. Literally behind my back.

I had to do something.

"Mom!" I exclaimed, "what are you doing?"

Startled, Mom stopped moving her hands, and looked at me, blushing like a red rose. Her ass was exposed, as if she had no panties on. She looked so cute!

"I- I was just cleaning him," she stammered.

"So where's the soap?" I asked.

"Wha- Oh!" Mom got up to take the soap, "silly me! It must have been rinsed off." Saying this she soaped Dan's hard cock, which had gotten hard from her pumping it. Her fingers trailed lightly over his shaft, as if afraid to do anything that remotely resembled jacking off.

"Not like this, Auntie," Dan said, moving his hand over hers. He wrapped her hand around his dick, with his hand around hers, and started pumping his shaft with it. "Much better. This technique is more effective, see?" Dan smirked, "feels better, too."

Mom pumped Dan's cock till it was frothy with soap. After she finished cleaning his cock, she and moved to mine. She was trailing her fingers along my dick with soap, so I took her hand and moved it on my shaft like Dan had. Mom didn't complain, and it really felt good. I removed my hand, and she kept on pumping my cock with her soft fingers, while massaging my balls with her other hand.

"Ah, Mom-" I sighed.

Mom sighed with me. "Feel good, baby?" she asked, "Mommy is going to bathe you like this everyday."

You can't imagine the joy I felt from those words.

Mom rinsed my dick and was going to get up, when Dan said, "Auntie, aren't you forgetting something?"

Mom looked up at him questioningly.

"Our cocks need your kisses too, y'know," Dan said. Mom smiled, and Dan pulled her towards his dick. She wrapped her fingers around his thick rod, and gave a kiss on his pisshole.

"Close your eyes, Aunt Hayley," Dan ordered, "don't you know you close your eyes when you make out with someone?"

Mom closed her eyes, and planted soft kisses on his cockhead, his foreskin, and his shaft. Dan wrapped her hand with his and started moving it like before, only slowly. Mom sighed and continued stroking and kissing his cock.

After a while, Dan said, "now go kiss John's cock."

Mom turned and gave me a smile that could have melted me. She wrapped her fingers around my cock, giving it soft kisses and stroking it lightly. "My baby," she purred.

"My balls too, Mom," I said.

She moved to my balls and kissed them and fondled with her fingers. Eyes half-closed, she alternated between kissing my balls and my cock, using one hand to rub my balls and the other to stroke me.

"Auntie, do me now," Dan said.

"Okay, last time for today," Mom said, "I have to take a bath too, you know. I'll kiss your pee-pees again tomorrow." She started kissing and stroking Dan's 'pee-pee'.

"Faster, Auntie," Dan said. Mom started stroking him faster.

"Put your lips on my pisshole." My Mom put her lips on Dan's pisshole, as if lip-locked. She moved her lips from side to side, wetting his glans with her spit.

"Auntie, don't you use your tongue when you make out? I thought you knew all this by now."

Mom giggled. Her tongue did a little lick on Dan's pisshole.

"More tongue," Dan commanded.

Mom obeyed, and swirled her tongue on his bulbous cockhead, while pumping him as fast as she could.

"Lick around my rim. Clean me." Mom licked Dan's rim under his glans, eliciting a low moan from him.

"Put my cock in your mouth!" Dan groaned.

But that was too much for Mom. "No," she said, "no woman should not take a penis in her mouth. It's disgraceful."

"What's so disgraceful about taking your babies' pee-pees in your mouth?" Dan said, "you're just cleaning us with your mouth!" Saying this, Dan tried pushing his cockhead into Mom's mouth. She resisted, clenching her teeth against the invasion.

"Just the tip, okay," Dan soothed her. "If you don't like it I won't force you."

Mom hesitated, but let her jaw relax. Dan pushed forward, and his cockhead disappeared into my mothers mouth. The same mouth that had loved me and rebuked me and had called my girlfriend a whore for blowing me. How the times change.

"Use your tongue, Auntie." I could see Mom's tongue move inside her mouth over the giant cockhead. "You love our cocks, don't you?" Dan teased, "you love your boys' cocks."

Mom shook her head no.

"You don't love our cocks?" Dan laughed. "You surely love us, then do you love all of us, except our cocks? I don't think so!" Mom sucked his cockhead while stroking his cock, and Dan pushed two more inches in. Mom didn't resist this time.

After a while, Dan said, "seems you like sucking cock. Now will you be a good girl and suck your son's cock? He's waiting eagerly."

I couldn't believe my luck. Dan, I love you! Mom moved to me and without a word, took half of my cock in her mouth. The other half she pumped with her hand, while using her other hand to softly squeeze my balls. I was in heaven!

"I love you, Mom," I said. I really meant it.

She looked up at me with her angel's eyes, and batted those sexy, sexy eyelashes. Without saying a word, she plunged her mouth and took me all in. My Mom was deepthroating me! Her nose tickled my pubes as her hands moved around me to squeeze my ass.

After a few minutes of that, Dan called Mom to him.

"I won't ask you to deepthroat me, Aunt Hayley," he said, "but take it in as much as you can."

"Okay," Mom said and took the first six inches in. Dan started thrusting his hips, fucking my Mom's mouth. She gagged and tears ran down her eyes.

"Hey!" I shouted, "she's choking."

"She can take it, can't you, Auntie?" Dan said, and shoved his nine inches down her throat. I could see his dick forming an impression on her throat as he moved it in and out. Dan groaned loudly. I could see he was close.

"Auntie, I'm gonna cum!" he shouted.

Mom's eyes shot wide open, and she tried to say "No! No! No!" but Dan's dick muffled her words.

Dan held her head and fucked her mouth. "You're gonna drink whatever comes out of my cock, understand?" Dan exploded in Mom's mouth. She went limp, swallowing the cum with glugg-glugg sounds.

I couldn't take it either. I masturbated furiously, and was close. "Mom, me too!" I groaned.

Dan turned Mom around. "Open your mouth for your son, Auntie," he said.

Mom opened her mouth. Although she had swallowed a lot, there was a small pond of thick white cum swimming in her mouth. I stroked myself furiously to the sight of that.

"Here goes," I said, and shot my own ropes of cum into her inviting mouth. It added to the cum in her mouth and sat there.

"Now swirl the cum in your mouth with your tongue," Dan said, "and swallow."

Mom closed her mouth. Eyes closed, she moved her tongue around, mixing her son's and her nephew's cum, tasting it like fine wine. Finally she swallowed.

"How was it?" Dan asked.

"Not bad," Mom smiled. She got up, her ass still hanging out of her panties. I noticed that her panties were drenched. Also, there were drops of cum on her chest, just over the neckline of her camisole.

"Mom, there's some cum on your chest," I said.

"Oh," she said, then she scooped it with her index finger and sucked it into her mouth. "Better not waste my baby boys' precious seed," she said, laughing.

"Maybe you need a bath," Dan said.

"Yes," Mom agreed, "now off you go."

"Maybe we should bathe you. You keep doing us the favors, it's time we returned in kind," Dan said.

"No," Mom laughed, "I can bathe myself."

Dan wouldn't have any of it. He picked Mom up by her waist and said, "today you can't," and dropped her into the bathtub with a splash. Mom squealed.

"Get in, cuz!" Dan told me. Who was I to refuse?

Dan and I got in at each end of the tub, with Mom in the middle. Her camisole had gotten wet and hugged her beautiful figure tight, almost like a second skin. Her cute little nipples were even more prominent.

Dan caught hold of her and turned her so she was facing him, her back to me. Her legs were outstretched along the bathtub over Dan's legs, which were folded in a V-position, knees up. His large dick was very visible. He said, "soap up your Mommy, John."

I took the soap and rubbed my hands together, forming a lather, and applied on Mom's sexy neck and shoulders, and was pleased to hear a relaxed sigh from her. Upon Dan's coaxing, she slid her arms out from the straps of the camisole like yesterday, which now stuck to her wet body like a tube top. I soaped her arms while kissing her hands.

Dan lifted the camisole up so her belly was exposed. The camisole was bunched around her chest, now just hiding her tits. As I started lathering her belly, Dan leaned forward and made out with her. I put the soap in her navel and cleaned it with my index finger.

"My babies," she purred. I kissed her neck and shoulders.

I was done lathering her belly."Mom," I said, "I have to soap your breasts."

"No-" she protested, "you dont have to do that!"

"I'm only bathing you, Mom," I reasoned.

inkubi
inkubi
108 Followers