Hayli's "Sliding Door" Ch. 02B

Story Info
Fate deals a different cruel blow at the Frat party.
12.9k words
4.49
87.3k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menderman
Menderman
407 Followers

Hayli's Sliding Door Option 2B – Paul

This chapter concerns one of the other possible twists of fate that could happen. For those new to this story please read "Hayli's Sliding Door Chapter 1" and then the first part of "Hayli's Sliding Door – Option 2A Tony" until the point where the bedroom door bursts open and you are directed to this chapter.

Paul heard Tony's voice inside the room and the hairs standing up on the back of his neck told him that Tony was up to no good with Hayli; so Paul just burst through the door.

"What the fuck?" cried Tony in utter surprise.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?" demanded Paul.

"That's exactly what I am going to do," laughed Tony.

Paul stormed into the room, rapidly advancing on Tony.

"WHOA MAN," yelled Tony, "You can have a piece of her as well if you want!"

"You low life bastard!" growled Paul as his clenched right fist hammered into Tony's chin.

Tony's head snapped backwards with the force of the punch, his body rocked backwards slightly; he just wasn't expecting that sort of reaction to what he thought of as a generous offer.

"Fuck you," Paul growled vehemently as he kicked Tony squarely in the bollocks. Tony went down like a sack of spuds into the corner.

Professor Hartnett just happened to reach the room's window and view this interesting development from outside on the verandah; out of sight of the room's occupants. The prof almost laughed out loud as he saw Tony get his come-uppance. He had a strong dislike for Tony as he could easily read students and he knew Tony was a slime ball who would always remain the same throughout life.

Paul stood over the crumpled groaning Tony; his anger still raging until he could see Tony was no longer a threat to either himself or Hayli.

Tony just laid there, his hands cupping his battered crotch as he groaned in the most unbelievable pain he had ever experienced.

Slowly Paul's anger seemed to wash off him as he turned to check out Hayli as she lay on the bed. He was embarrassed at the way his prick instantly hardened as he looked down on her beautiful body; but his overriding sense of moral decency returned when he looked into her eyes, seeing them begging for his help. But it was still a battle with his hormone charged body to bend down and pull her pants back up her stunning legs. He couldn't help but feel her soft warm flesh on the back of his hands as he tugged the waistband upward along the most beautiful pair of legs he had ever come into such close contact with.

His prick did the natural thing ..... it remained stiff in he pants when he came to a stop with her waistband tight to the underside of her panty clad buns. Paul could see the bulge of her mound through the material nestled in the vee of her sweet tender thighs. He looked into her eyes to see them full of despair and fear look at him. His loins so wanted to overrule his brain .... to undress this sweet girl and fuck her senseless. He so wanted to lose his virginity with this girl; but the goodness of his character and his upbringing stayed on top of his loin's lust and desire. He reached down to lift her legs up his chest and onto his shoulder so he could almost fold her in half and lift her cute ass off the bed, allowing him to slid her pants up to her waist. His loins were within inches of her panty protected pussy and ass, but it was inches too far as moral decency won this round of the fight for Hayli's body.

Slowly he gently lowered her legs to the floor and thought he could see relief in her eyes as he reached up to fasten her pants. Because of her flat weight on her pants he struggled to pull her waistband together to fasten it. After struggling for a couple of minutes, he changed tack. Gripping both halves of her divided waistband in one hand he lifted slightly, then he slid his forefinger in her pants to grip the rear of the zipper whilst his thumb gripped the front of it. As he tugged her zipper upward the two halves of her pants came together and the tight fit pushed the knuckle of his forefinger tight against her mound.

Hayli groaned involuntarily as Paul's finger rubbed hard across her clit and her pussy grew very damp as she became excited by the manhandling she was receiving from her knight in shining armour. Her juices flowed and her fast disappearing panty gusset became damp, but not before the aroma of her scent reached Paul's nostrils. He had never smelt such a fine perfume as his senses were absorbing now; but he continued to pull her zipper right to the top and thus do up the waistband of her pants. He gently released her waist down into the bed.

Paul was slightly out of breath as he paused and looked down on Hayli, and then he noticed her hard nipples pushing upwards through her white tube top. He hadn't noticed those before, and they looked so tempting as his cock once again throbbed inside of his pants.

"Let's get you out of here," he advised Hayli as he bent to grip her arms to lift her off the bed. He didn't realise how hard it would be to move a semi conscious person who couldn't control her own body. After several attempts of trying to pull her to her feet, once managing to get her upright and pulled tight into his chest where he felt the fullness of her breasts squashed against his chest; and she must have undoubtedly felt the hardness of his prick against her mound; Paul gave up and let her down back onto the bed. While he got his breath back again he admired her bullet hard protruding nipples and the tight vee of her thighs. He so wanted to kiss this princess, at the very least he was desperate for a wank when he got back home if he managed not to drop his moral decency and shag her.

"I'm going to put you over my shoulder and carry you out ......... it might be uncomfortable, but please don't puke down my back," he instructed.

Bending over so his shoulder was tight into her stomach he pulled Hayli into a sitting position and then used this momentum to swing her further forward as he tugged on her arm and powered upwards with his legs, straightened his back as he did so to place her over his shoulder in a fireman's lift.

Her weight settled comfortably on his shoulder, her firm breasts pushed into his back, and then he wrapped his right arm around the back of her thighs to hold her in place. Paul cast a quick look at Tony to check wasn't a risk to their safe departure before turning for the door. As he stepped towards the door his nostrils again caught a strong whiff of her musky perfume as his shoulder pressed firmly into her crotch and her juices were forced out into her already damp gusset.

As Paul exited the room Professor Hartnett stopped rubbing his hard on through his trousers and turned to head toward the back door of the Frat house.

Walking purposely down the corridor Paul felt Hayli's weight shift ever so slightly on his shoulder. With his left arm he reached up to grip her waistband to pull her tight to his neck. This stretching was hard on his arm so he slid his hand down slightly and cupped her tight curvy bun in his hand to steady her. As he walked he knew he was thoroughly enjoying feeling her hard nipples and breasts rub against his back, the feel of her cute ass in his hand, and the aroma of her pussy in her nostrils. He had read enough wank mags in his time to know what the scent was; and he cock was rock hard, leading the way forward in his satisfaction that he was doing the right thing and hoping that sometime in the future the princess would thank for knight for defending her honour so valiantly.

As he strode past some partygoers there were cries of "Go boy go," and "There's a man who know what he wants," to which his mate laughed and shouted out "And knows how to get it."

Paul walked straight out of the back door, down the few steps, and out towards the park behind the Frat house.

"Hey Paul, Are you okay?" called out the professor as he ran across the grass to intercept Paul, "Here let me help you."

Paul walked to a nearby park bench and very carefully lowered Hayli into a sitting position, careful to support her head as he did so; he then checked her airway and her pulse at her throat to ensure she was definitely okay. Finally he stood up, slightly out of breath and turned to look at the professor.

"What's going on Paul," he enquired.

"Tony spiked her drink and was going to take advantage of her. I am taking her back to her dorm," he said matter of factly.

"You can't carry her that far, I'll will help you," the professor offered, "Wait here and I'll get my car, it is just down the street as I was taking a walk in the park."

Paul sat down next to Hayli and wrapped his arm around her shoulders protectively to keep her warm while he watched the prof head off along the street.

A few minutes later the professor's car pulled into a nearby disabled parking space and he opened the front passenger door before helping Paul lift Hayli to her feet. They each had one of Hayli's arms pulled over their shoulders with her almost suspended between them as they walked. Paul had his other arm across her lower back and gripped the waistband of her pants. The prof had his other arm across the middle of her back and his hand stretched around so his fingers extended onto the side of Hayli's breast so he could feel the fullness of her breast as they walked.

The prof loved the suppleness of young student flesh and he had had a fair bit of it in his time by one means or another, sometimes fair and willing, other times by unfair means and not so willing. Whilst he adored young chicks falling for his educated patter and willingly sharing his bed; he especially liked it when he used some misdemeanour to trap a student into sleeping with him for fear of being kicked out of uni. In the past he had picked up a few pissed chicks that he had wanted to bed but had been unable to by other means; usually picking them up on the way back from nights on the town or student parties such as this one. Professor Hartnett got off on the risk of his nighttime activities compared with the boring day-to-day life of being a respected professor in the field of education. He felt himself stiffen as he carefully cupped the weight of her lovely breast. He just had to get rid of this dork Paul.

Once they got to the open door of the car they carefully lowered her into the front seat. The prof bent inside to fasten the seat belt while using the bulk of his body to block Paul's view as he had a quick feel of her breasts and rubbed his hand over her crotch feeling her tight thighs against his hand. Now he was hard as he looked into her dreamy eyes and saw a little hint of recognition and panic in Hayli's eyes. Finally he stood upright and turned to Paul.

"Thank you for your actions tonight, I will make sure they are bought to the Deans attention. I'll ring the Bursars office for her dorm number and address and get security to help me put her safely in her room," the prof said as sincerely as possible with just a hint of brush off.

"Hayli is in the same block as me, on the upper floor so I'll show you the way," Paul assured the prof.

"As you can see Paul, the back of my car is full of stuff and there is no room for you," The prof smiled & touched Paul's arm, "Don't worry I'll take care of her and get her home safely."

There was something in the tone of the professor's voice that Paul just didn't trust; he had met and dealt with one scumbag tonight, he was worried that he might have just met another .... Surely not he thought, but he wasn't sure.

"We can stack the stuff on your back seat Professor, and then I'll be able to fit in," he offered reasonably.

"No Paul, No. It is all fragile and I can't risk it getting broken," The prof assured him firmly "I'll take care of her, why don't you head back to the party and enjoy yourself? You have done your good deed for the day," the prof said slightly dismissively Paul thought.

Paul felt as if he could do no more, but he stood and watched as the Prof got into his car, started the engine and careful pulled out & headed down the street.

Something still didn't feel right to Paul; he wasn't interested in the party now so he cut across the park and headed home.

The prof smiled to himself as he watched Paul fade to nothing in the rear view mirror, knowing he was now safe he reached down and eased Hayli's knees apart before running his right hand up the inside of her thighs several times.

"Miss Simpson you are definitely the prettiest girl in my classes and I have wanted to introduce myself to you properly for sometime, and now I have the opportunity to do so," he almost crowed.

Hayli was just conscious enough to realise what was happening. She couldn't realise how she could be back in danger so quickly after being rescued by Paul; she couldn't understand why he wasn't here looking after her. Just then she felt the prof cup her mons firmly in his hand through the material of her pants. Strangely her body seemed to react to this stimulation against her better judgement and she became wet again, some of her juices making it to her panty gusset again between her damp lips as the material was pressed against her lips by the prof's hand.

The prof wanted to take his hardness out of his pants as he drove to gain relief from the pressure in his pants while her fondled her thighs, but he dare not in case he got pulled over or a pickup pulled up alongside him at the lights and looked down to see him. Instead he contented himself with lifting his hand to squeeze her full breasts now clearly outlined by the seatbelt passing between the twin orbs of future delight. The prof knew where he was going as he fondled her erect nipples as he drove; he had a quiet place behind some buildings in the park where he had been before. He knew there were no CCTV cameras and no guard patrols so there was very little chance of being disturbed, but that small element of risk turned him on like a drug whenever he took a student there.

Hayli was fighting an internal battle to stay conscious even though she knew she could not get her limbs to respond, let alone fight back; she couldn't even manage to scream for help. She was truly helpless as she felt the prof continued to paw her body as they entered the park. His hand was rubbing her nipples as he pulled behind some buildings and parked.

Switching off the engine and the lights the prof turned to Hayli, he could see she was well and truly out of it, there would be no fight from her, he had free reign over her. He undid the seat belt and tugged her top out of the waistband of her pants. Running his right hand under the top he felt her warm stomach before gliding upwards to search out her breasts. He knew she had amazing tits and soon his fingers pushed under the left hand mesh cup and pushed the material upwards. He loved the pressure as the tightness of the material forced his hard into her firm flesh as he forced the cup upwards; her erect nipple rubbing across his palm, and suddenly the cup went slack as it rested on the upper slope of her full orb. The prof greedily slid his hand down to take the fullness of her breast in his hand. He mauled her breast and nipple, his lust getting the better of him as he leaned forward to kiss her.

Hayli was horrified but powerless, her mind told her this couldn't be happening to her, but her body said it was and her body was acting on its own beyond reason. She couldn't understand why her nipple was rock hard and burning with the rough treatment it was receiving; then she felt his hand move across to her cleavage. At this point his lips met hers; they were warm, wet, and hungry. He kissed her twice before his tongue forced her lips apart and invaded her mouth. She felt his lust step up a notch as his tongue explored her mouth and his hand reached her right breast. Again the material of her bra was thrust upward, more easily this time, so he had free range over both orbs now.

The prof felt his cock throbbing, aching for release from the confines of his pants; he couldn't believe how hard this chick and this situation had made him. As much as he loved her breast and her warm wet mouth, he knew above anything else he needed to fuck her. He desperately needed to get her clothes off, spread her thighs and just bury his meat deep into her juicy cunt. He knew this was going to be one of the best fucks of his life.

Grudgingly he let go of her supple but firm breast and slid his hand down to the waist band of her pants. He got them undone, Hayli's position in the low-slung seat meant he couldn't get the zip down or his hand inside her panties, his ultimate destination. He broke the kiss and looked into her eyes, now there was only a slight glimmer there, he realised the serious effect her spiked drink had had on her; this might be harder than he expected.

Climbing out of the car the prof had a good look around to ensure there was no one else about before we went around and opened the passenger door. He reached in and tried to lift Hayli out, even though she had a slim figure, she was an unconscious dead weight. The prof hadn't planned or allowed for that. Even the chicks that had been pissed had still been able to stand while he rooted them, but this was different. He couldn't lift her easily and he was so desperate to fuck her, he just had to fuck her. He had been so desperate to fuck her previously that he had come close to dragging her into a bathroom after a lecture at the Uni! But his better judgement had overcome his lust that day. But tonight his lust had total control over him. She looked so innocent and such a sweet angel that he knew he was going to fuck her whatever way he could.

He leaned into the car, grabbed her arms and heaved her out. She fell against him and he nearly dropped her. She sagged to the ground with him just holding her arms. He was nearly out of breath but his lust drove him on. He stepped behind her slumped form and crouched down behind her, sliding his arms under her and gripping his wrists together he powered upwards and hauled her to her feet. He could feel her breasts pressing down on his forearms but at that moment he just had to get her somewhere he could fuck her. He loved fucking chicks on the hood of his car, feeling their asses slid on the polished metal as he pounded in and out. Afterwards he enjoyed looking at the traces of their juices smeared on the hood as he drove home. But this was different, he was struggling, he didn't have the strength to drag her to the nearest grass so he hauled her limp body around the front of the car and with his energy being sapped he quickly laid her face down on the hood of the car, his body pinning her to the hood as he gasped for breath.

A few minutes later he had recovered somewhat, and with the calm breathing came the realisation that he did not have the strength to turn her around to lay her on the hood to fuck her. He would not be able to hold her weight in place while he pulled her pants off to get between her thighs. This was not going as planned; well he hadn't planned it; that was the thrill ..... but this was starting to go wrong.

He pulled her top up so her back was bare and he could cup her tits as they pressed against the hood of the car. He was pressed against her slumped body as he kissed her neck and mauled her nipples. His prick swelled back to its former glory in his pants and cried out for a reward for its patience to date. The prof wanted her, needed her, lusted for her; and this was his time. He released her tits and stood up but kept her legs pinned against the fender with his so she wouldn't slide down. Thrusting his hand under her pelvis he searched out her zipper and tugged it down opening the way to his prize. Now her pants were loose he tugged them down, dragging her panties down with them. He marvelled at the cute tight ass that sprung into view as the pants went south. He pushed them down onto her mid thighs and then kicked her legs apart as far as the pants would allow. This spread her thighs just wide enough that he could run his hand over her tight warm buns for a few minutes before running his fingers down her ass cleavage and touch the hot wet underside of her pussy.

Menderman
Menderman
407 Followers