Hayli's "Sliding Door" Ch. 02B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah quickly peeled back the bedclothes and then knelt behind Hayli. She reached around Hayli to undo her pants, as she unzipped them she brushed her hard against the hardness that had developed in Paul's pants, she liked what she felt. She tugged Hayli's pants down, leaving the sodden panties in place; she could smell the aroma of sex emanating from Hayli's crotch and panties. "Lift her up," she commanded then whipped off her pants & shoes.

"Now sit her on the edge of the bed."

Paul gently lowered her.

Sarah gently pushed him out of the way and then pulled her friends top off over her head. She then turned to see the love, maybe lust, in Paul's eyes as he stared at her meshed breasts and the vee of her thighs. Sarah had to admit she looked stunning.

"She is very beautiful," she commented simply.

"Yes," Paul replied equally simply.

"She has gorgeous boobs, hasn't she?"

"Yes," he agreed before he realised what he had said. He looked up in surprise and some embarrassment, straight into Sarah's warm twinkling eyes; she smiled warmly at him.

"You like her or love her?"

"Both I think,"

"Well lay her down facing the wall and cover her up."

Paul did so, admiring her mesh-covered ass just before he pulled the bedclothes over her

"You are a very loyal friend to her," Sarah informed him, "you fought to defend, and exacted swift revenge when someone hurt her. You are a very strong and caring man Paul ...... and I like that in a man.

"Thank you," he replied sheepishly and very embarrassed.

Sarah looked into his eyes, "You are staying here tonight to keep us safe, now go and having a shower to freshen yourself up, our brave defender!" she smiled warmly at him, "Go on do as you are told."

Paul didn't know what else to do, so off he trooped and soon Sarah heard the shower going. She leaned over and kissed her friend goodnight before turning back to her bed and dimming the lights, "My turn first," she muttered under her breath.

Paul emerged from the shower with a bit of a stiffy after thinking of Sarah in her bathrobe, only to find a medium sized towel, which didn't really seem to cover him. He was amazed to see his clothes had gone, he hadn't even heard Sarah enter the bathroom. He had no choice but to go out as he was. The more he tried to calm down his stiffy the more it hardened as images of Sarah's thighs floated across his mind. There was still a discernable bulge in the front of the towel. He lapped the towel at the front hoping that the slight overlap of the material would hide his bulge; it didn't and he was still conscious of it as he stepped back out into the bedroom.

Sarah stepped up and handed him one of the two cold bottles of beer she was holding; she leaned forward and lightly kissed him full on the lips, "Thank you for caring and guarding my friend tonight." She chinked the bottles together, "I am sure she will thank you in her own time as soon as she can, but in the meantime....." Sarah raised the bottle to her full lips and placed the neck in her mouth, but it was an odd way to drink thought Paul, then she slid the neck back and forth a couple of times before pulling it out of her mouth and taking a long pull on the contents. 'Oh!' thought Paul and the front of his towel twitched a little.

Sarah sat on the edge of her bed and eased her knees apart causing the robe to slip exposing her thigh, Paul's eyes naturally darted to it, just as Sarah had intended. 'He is going to be so easy,' she thought. She knew all of the buttons to press to bend a guy to her way of thinking and acting.

Paul was both thirsty and nervous, and soon finished his beer; so did Sarah but for other reasons. She stood up and put her bottle down, before stepping up to Paul, "Your muscles must be tired after carrying Hayli so far," she cooed as she reached up to run her fingers up his strong arms. She stepped in close so she could feel the power of his biceps and forearms, Paul smelt the faint aroma of perfume she had put on her neck while he was in the shower, and the scent of the shower gel that surrounded both of their bodies.

"Let me ease those tired muscles," as she rubbed his arms gently and stepped up tight against him. He couldn't control his stiffy any longer and the front of his towel grow out to meet her terry robe; Sarah didn't seem to notice. Her arms reached around his back as she rubbed his lower back, and his hardness pressed through the robe and he could feel her stomach pressing against him.

You must be tired, so let's get you into bed," she plotted as she stepped back and pulled him forward towards the bed at the same time. As he drew along side her at the edge of the bed she reached down and gently unhooked the towel off his waist.

He looked at her questioningly.

"You can't sleep in a wet towel," she patiently explained.

As he bent forward, trying his best to shield his hard on from her view, she whispered in his ear, "Not all of your muscles are tired are they?" and with that she gave him a gentle push to help him into bed.

Paul rolled on his back and pulled the bedclothes over him to hide his stiff manhood from her gaze.

Sarah stood at the edge of the bed and undid the waist tie to her robe ensuring there was a three-inch gap between the two halves of her robe. Paul's eyes went straight to her mons.

'Yep, typical guy,' Sarah smiled to herself, and once she knew he had surveyed the inside of her slightly spread thighs she hooked her fingers inside the robe at waist level and ran her hands upwards over her stomach, over her aching breasts, and onto her shoulders where she thrust her hands outwards. This forced the robe off her shoulders, exposing her breasts to his appreciative eyes for the first time as the robe began its gravity fuelled descent down her arms on to the floor.

She breathed in to make her chest and boobs rise and asked "Do you like what you see?"

Paul's open mouth was all the answer she needed as she leaned forward allowing her breasts to hang and form a reasonable young cleavage. Paul's eyes widened and she was pleased as she gripped the edge of the bedclothes and then peeled them back without any resistance from Paul.

"I see you do," as she stared at his rampant prick. Tonight had just been too much for Paul; and Sarah knew that in her young but very experienced mind. She knew there would not be any foreplay, she knew he wouldn't last. And anyway she was gagging for a shag herself.

Sarah just swung her leg in a high arc over Paul and clambered up onto his loins.

Paul had a sharp intake of breath, he knew what was going to happen, but he was still shocked and surprised ..... stunned in fact. Then he felt Sarah's fingers wrap themselves around his stiff manhood as her weight settled onto the bed.

Paul felt her guide him into her, he felt her peel his foreskin back to expose the head of his cock before she lowered her pussy lips down onto him. He was amazed when Sarah wiped his cock up and down the full length of her damp pussy to smear the head with her moisture; then she lowered herself a touch further and slid him an inch inside her before rubbing his cock inside her some more.

"Does that feel good?" she asked unnecessarily.

He smiled his answer.

Sarah thrust her thighs wide apart and slid down the full length of his manhood until she slammed down onto him and he filled her with hot throbbing man meat.

"Does that feel better?" she asked breathlessly, the stiffness and thrill of his cock even exceeding her expectations.

Paul didn't get chance to answer as she fell forward and smothered his mouth with hers. Paul automatically wrapped his arms around her back, partly in lust, and partly to ensure she wasn't just teasing him; then their tongues danced a dance of lust, of passion, of need, or just raw sex. Sarah eased her hips back upwards until her lips were just in contact with the tip of his prick, and she just hovered there as she devoured his tongue.

Paul raked his nails down her back and onto her ass. He sank them into her buttocks making her squeal in pain into his mouth moments before her hauled down on her ass, driving her down his pole again. Keeping his fingers buried deep in her buns he proceeded to lift her up and down his hot cock while they ate each others mouths.

Sarah had underestimated Paul as being a timid boy who would need to be guided and taught. She had been mistaken, she was in bed with a tiger, probably a still angry tiger; and she estimated that she was probably in for one of the best fucks of her young life tonight ..... with her friend passed out in the bed close by.

She thought Paul would blow his wad after a couple of strokes into her, but again she was amazed by his power and lust .... Maybe it was anger fuelled, but he was pounding the shit out her pussy and making her ass cheeks red raw with his nails implanted into her skin. She wanted to sit up and slow the pace, have Paul's hands on her tits moulding her flesh in his hands, teasing her nipples. But as she felt the first stirrings of an orgasm she knew that wasn't going to happen ..... at least not on this shag.

Paul felt Sarah get wetter down there and he felt his balls swell, so he sucked harder on her tongue and hoisted her higher and faster on his prick. Either his arms were growing tired or his prick was getting longer and thicker, but the quality of the ride was certainly improving. Now his balls were ready to let go he released one of her buns and ran his hand up her smooth back; and then in a seemingly cruel fashion he raked his nails down her long slim back. Sarah screamed into his mouth, he smiled into her eyes and flooded her with long hot shots of spunk from his fully charged balls and prick. There was awesome power in the spurts that neither had known before and still he pounded into her poor little pussy, still with a firm grip on her ass. Sarah was nearly weeping as she and her body finally surrendered to both Paul and her own orgasm. She doused the fires of his passion and lust with seemingly buckets of juice, saturating their intermingled pubes with escaping juice and hot spunk all rubbed into one as she slammed down onto his pelvis for the final time. She needed air and she broke their hungry long lasting kiss as she forced herself upright and steadied herself by gripping his erect nipples between her fingers. She gasped huge lungfuls of air as her pussy savagely continued to squeeze the last drops of spunk out of Paul. It was probably the most amazing and certainly the roughest fuck she had ever experienced. As they settled Paul gently pulled her back down onto him and hugged her tight to him. As she lay in his arms Sarah wondered if she would allow Paul to show his devotion to Hayli or whether she would fight to keep him for herself, possibly risking her friendship with her best friend.

Finally Paul softened and slid out of her. Sarah eased herself off him and lay alongside. They kissed gently, she ran her hands over his body, and he certainly wasn't the boy she thought she was teasing to get into bed. Here she had found a very accomplished lover ....... and she wanted more of him.

They fondled for several minutes, running their fingers overr each other enjoying the feel of one another's skin until finally Paul instructed "Turn end for end and lie along side of me so I can explore that lovely pussy of yours some more."

Sarah willingly did so and climbed back on the bed, sliding her leg under Paul's head so his cheek rested on her thigh barely an inch away from her cum covered pussy lips. Paul's exploratory finger brushed lightly across Sarah's clit and she immediately groaned in desperate need of more, as seconds later Sarah's hand stretched down to peel her pussy lips apart in open invitation to Paul. He had never seen a pussy this close before and spread open so wide, the detail was so impressive and so inviting that he eased forward and sealed his mouth over her clit. Sarah groaned in appreciation and sought out Paul's cock as it started to swell again.

Cupping Paul's balls she took the head of his cock into her mouth and enjoyed the taste of their combined cocktail as she licked the head clean. She loved the taste of man meat, especially as it grew the more she licked and sucked it. As her lips pulled clear she admired the size and beauty of his weapon as it now stood stiff and erect in front of her face. She wanted it ..... she wanted to ride its hardness, ..... feel the shape of his glorious helmet leading the way deep inside her ..... she wanted it now.

Whilst Sarah loved her clit being sucked, she so desperately wanted Paul back inside of her where that magnificent cock belonged.

"What! .... What's going on?" Paul cried in disbelief as Sarah's snatch was suddenly snatched from his very lips.

"Quit moaning stud and lie on your back," Sarah commanded, "I need more of that cock while it is still so hard and hot."

Paul only just had time to get comfortable on his back before Sarah was clambering back over him. She gripped his cock hard and positioned it just up against her clit.

"This time I want your hands on my tits and nipples while I fuck the very breath out of you," she squeezed his cock in her hand, "Do you understand."

"Sounds good to me," Paul laughed and smiled, "Now get that pussy of yours impaled on my prick or I'll take it to the two girls next door instead," he threatened with an evil smirk.

Sarah had never had anyone turn her down before, and she wasn't going to risk that happening now!! She released her grip and immediately slammed down the length until their pubes meshed and he was fully inside her. She reached down and lifted his hands so they lightly cupped the weight of her free hanging breasts. Paul ran his fingertips under the warm curve of her flesh where her breasts met her chest, and she loved every sensual millimetre of his tender stroking. Paul enjoyed the touch as well and it made him swell inside her. For the next five minutes or so they just stayed still while Paul slowly and gently explored & teased her tits and nipples; the hard coarse skin of his fingertips running over the satin smooth skin of her now heaving breasts.

The teasing and tantalising was fun and neither wanted to be the first one to stop; but they both wanted to shag each other. Sarah craved the feeling of his hands fully supported and squeezing her tits while she fucked him. Suddenly Paul took one hand off her breasts and traced the route south with his finger over her skin until he entered the forest of her bush and finally her lips spread wide by his cock. There he found his target .... her swollen clit; revolving his finger he gently rubbed the swollen bud of joy. Sarah arched her back and sighed long & hard; this was not what she was wanting nor expecting but it lit her up and she had an instant mini orgasm around the meat pole still standing erect inside of her. The power of her muscles made Paul wince but he enjoyed being buried deep inside Sarah and feeling her weight sat astride his cock. He smiled in admiration as he reached up to cup and massage her orbs.

Sarah adored this position, feeling she had control over her man, able to dictate how the fuck would play out, but this time she wasn't so sure who was in control. Reaching forward she cupped Paul's hands under hers on her breasts. Her nipples desperately needed some attention, and Paul's rough skin gave that. She was certainly now ready to fuck him until he spewed more cum deep inside. Slowly she thrust up with her thighs and took her dripping pussy to the very tip of his meat, and then she slid all the way down slowly. Giving a quick clench of her pussy muscles around the base of his cock, she quickly slid back up again. Paul massaged her breasts in appreciation and fascination as he watched her ride his pole, thoroughly enjoying the feeling of her breasts and the stunning force of their loins hammering together and she looked so beautiful and strong just sat there.

As much as they would both have preferred to have taken it nice and slow, they were both now lusting after each other, the tits, the cock, the pussy, the cum filled balls, the anticipation of hot spunk firing into her orgasming snatch; was just too much. Simultaneously they both picked up speed, Paul's hips thrusting high off the bed to meet Sarah's downward plunge on his meat. Paul's hands rubbing her nipples were driving her wild.

Again Paul released one breast and reached down to grip her ass. Releasing her other breast and gripping her ass he pulled himself upright to chew her nipples. Sarah cried out in ecstasy as the sensations triggered more juices into her now loosened cunt. This turned Paul on and he swelled inside her as they started to reach a crescendo, fucking each others brains out. The bed was shaking and creaking but they didn't care as they reached their peak together. Paul felt his balls let fly and he thrust his forefinger into the crack of Sarah's ass and penetrated her ring upto the first knuckle.

Sarah had never experienced this before ..... and it just blew her mind ..... being doubly penetrated was just sensational and she wanted more; but it was enough for her body in addition to Paul's teeth chewing her nipple and his cock spurting vast hot globs of spunk inside her, just to make her keeping creaming herself until she had to pull his mouth off her nipple.. Sarah felt her eyes flickering and she wondered if she was going to pass out. She grabbed Paul by the ears and roughly tilted his head backwards until she could align her lips with his and kiss him hard in appreciation and thanks for the amazing orgasm that was tearing through her at that very moment. Her whole centre from her clit to her nipples just seemed to be the epicentre of a massive earthquake that was rocking through the very heart of her being. She had had great sex before, but never known such powerful feelings, emotions and sensations as she was at this very moment, they were unbelievable and all consuming.

Paul for his part loved everything about the experience; Having Sarah riding and impaled on his prick gave amazing feelings as she hammered down on his balls. The feel of her magnificent breasts, firstly in his hands, and then in his mouth were a joy to behold and taste. He adored her cute tight ass whenever he got his hands on it; and her reaction to sliding his finger into her ring was the most enthusiastic he had ever received to date. He desperately hoped that he would get the opportunity to shag Sarah again. His prick gave an additional involuntary twitch inside her snatch when he briefly considered being able to fuck Sarah and Hayli together. But getting back to the matter at hand, so to speak!; Paul gently eased his digit from Sarah's ass and wrapped both arms around her back to hug her tight against him, sharing in her heat and supporting her through the after shocks of her orgasm. They slowly rocked to a standstill after the most tremendous sex of their young lives, certainly the first sex for Paul now that Sarah haqd taken his cherry so to speak. They kissed gently and lovingly, their passion and lust spent, with a warm love for each other developing in its place.

Sarah thought Paul was the best lover she had ever experienced. Paul considered Sarah the best shag he could have had as a first. It meant the same to both but was just expressed differently.

Slowly Sarah's body took stock of itself and recorded that it was basically wrecked and fucked to death. It also told her she was loosing circulation in her legs , sat astride Paul, and she needed to move. Reluctantly she climbed off his now softened, totally spent prick and lay alongside him between her body and the wall.

She kissed him and whispered in his ear "Okay lover boy, get on the floor."

He was amazed, to put it mildly, "Sarah, you are so beautiful and you make me horny as hell; but I don't have enough strength to make love to you again tonight."