Hayli's "Sliding Door" Ch. 02B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah laughed out loud and kissed him gently as she punched his arm, "No you dozy sod, I meant you are sleeping on the floor, not fucking me on the floor! ........ If you still fancy your chances with Hayli then you had better not be found in my bed when she wakes up in the morning.

Paul realised that this was practical and commonsense; he also realised that he shouldn't smell of sex either; so on reluctant and weak legs he climbed out of Sarah's bed and headed to the shower once more. He spent time soaping his body, he felt invigorated but totally shagged ..... literally and figuratively. By the time he dried himself off and entered the room he found Sarah had made a bed of sorts from spare bedding and he gratefully lay on it.

No sooner had he closed his eyes, or so it seemed, that he was brutally woken up by Hayli tripping over him as she climbed out of bed.

"Paul? ..... Paul? .......What are you doing here?" Hayli asked, still in a bit of a stupor.

Paul quickly sprang to his feet, and suddenly realised he was naked. Quickly he grabbed a sheet and wrapped it around his waist before taking Hayli in his arms and hugging her gently. "Come on, sit back down ...... you might be a little unsteady on your feet for awhile," he comforted her.

"What happened to me last night? ........ I have been dreaming some weird shit ...... even Professor Hartnett was in my dream .......... So weird!"

Paul sat down beside her and put his arm around her, it seemed the natural thing to do, but he wasn't sure if she would still accept him doing so once she found out what really happened. Paul looked across the room to Sarah in the half-light of the early Sunday morning dawn filtering through the curtains; but Sarah was still soundly asleep, a well fucked smile resting on her sealed lips. Paul didn't know where to begin.

"How do you feel?" he finally asked.

"Drowsy and sore" she replied.

Paul still didn't know what to say, Instead he rose and looked directly at her ........ "Hayli ................ Would you like some coffee?"

"Errr ........ Yes please Paul," she replied as she realised that he had dodged something. As Paul filled the kettle and messed with cups and coffee Hayli started to take stock. She felt drowsy but not hung over, her body ached, especially her upper thighs, and she felt wet between her legs. When she moved her breasts felt tender in her bra. She quickly grabbed the blanket around her when she realised how exposed she was and that Paul was in her room. At this point she saw Sarah stir in her bed and her eyes opened to the morning light, "Morning Sweetie," She said brightly and swung her legs out of bed.

Hayli was shocked see she was totally naked, but then Sarah remembered that Paul was there and she pulled the blanket over her midriff and breasts with a half smile of modesty. But then she remembered the reason Paul was in the room in the first place and that wiped the smile off her face as concern for her friend spread across her face.

For the next few minutes the only sounds in the room were of the kettle and Paul making coffees, as Hayli's mind was trying to piece together what was wrong with her body and why she couldn't remember last night properly.

Finally Paul passed out the coffees and stood uncomfortably between the two beds not sure who to sit with and whether he should sit anyway. His natural instinct was split between guarding the door against further harm or taking Hayli into his protective arms and comforting his princess against the horrors her mind was about to discover.

Hayli sipped her coffee while her eyes looked at her friends; each in turn, and then back again, her mouth felt as dry as a skunk's ass and the coffee refreshed her, bringing life back into her very tired and battered body. She felt as if she can gone three rounds with a prize fighter, but she couldn't understand why. Sarah seemed her bright self externally, but her eyes looked haunted. Paul looked uncomfortable, not waiting to look directly at her nor Sarah ...... something was very wrong in her room this morning and she couldn't work out what or why. She was nearing the bottom of her coffee and she needed to know what was wrong. "Did we party too hard last night? Cos I can't remember any of it ..... my head is fine, but my body feels ... odd ... sore." For a moment neither Sarah nor Paul would look at her directly, their eyes were down cast, "Guys, What went off last night? ......... PLEASE," she begged her friends.

After a long silent pause that hung in the air, Sarah asked "What do you remember of last night?" trying to make it as painless as possible.

"Going for dinner and then to the party ...... meeting Tony and Paul at the party ...... nothing after that ........ something is wrong .... isn't it?" She looked directly at Sarah, her best friend for an answer, none came, and Sarah's eyes looked at Paul. Hayli's mind went into overdrive. Then Paul spoke .... very quietly ...... Hayli had to strain to hear his quiet hesitant voice as if was trying to talk through the dregs of his own coffee.

"At the party Tony drugged your orange juice and then took you off to a room ...... I found you, he had removed your pants and laid you on the bed ....... When I burst in he was just about to rape you, I stopped him ..... I beat him up ...... Then I dressed you and carried you outside to bring you home ............................... Outside I met Professor Hartnett and he insisted that he would drive you home rather than me having to carry you ....... I would have carried you Hayli, I really would," Paul nearly sobbed but carried on, his throat suddenly dry and hoarse, " I am so sorry, I trusted him, I placed you in his car ....... And he drove off with you .......... I came straight back here to check on you ..... to look after you ...... but you weren't here ....... I looked everywhere ....... He then drove up as I sat outside wondering what to do next ........ he had wet stains on his chinos ....... When I opened the door you looked terrible and the front of your pants were wet as well ....... I am so sorry I trusted him ....... I punched him out and broke his nose ........ I am so sorry Hayli, I have let you down and failed you ........ Professor Hartnett raped you last night ...... and I didn't ..... couldn't stop it ...... I am very sorry I failed you ..." then sobs racked through his body and Paul turned and dove for the bathroom to hide his weakness, his failure as a man to protect his friend.

Hayli sat still, the colour drained from her, she looked like a corpse.

Sarah dived across the room and immediately wrapped her arms tightly around her friend, hugging her tightly against her now naked body. She held and supported her friend as a low wail started to escape her and her body started to tremble then shake in her arms. Sarah held onto her friend.

Fifteen minutes later Paul finally emerged from the bathroom, his head tilted forward in shame and failure. By now both girls were dressed and Sarah was still supporting her friend in her arms with Hayli's head resting on her shoulder.

As soon as Hayli saw Paul standing listlessly at the end of the bed she stood and held her arms wide apart for him. Paul didn't move, she thought she heard him sob quietly. She stepped forward and wrapped her arms around his waist and pulled him tight to her body, "Sarah has told me of everything you did for me last night .... And everything you tried to do for me, and for that I am very grateful...... You are a very dear friend and I hope I am able to repay that friendship & loyalty."

Paul slowly took her in his arms and held her. He felt her looking straight into his eyes, he opened his eyes and saw a very sensible, strong young lady; he leaned down and lightly kissed her forehead and then led her back to the bed and sat down alongside her. There was a slight look of disappointment & loss in Sarah's eyes but she quickly blinked it away and smiled at her friend and her lover.

"Hayli ...... I think it is time to act .... We..... can.... we will help you ..... there are options that it is best that we discuss," offered Sarah.

[Readers of "Hayli's Sliding Door – Option 2C – Sarah should leave the story at this point and read that chapter]

"There are no options to discuss Sarah!" Hayli exploded, "I want that bastard arrested and imprisoned for what he has done!!!"

In a way Sarah was disappointed as she had been cooking up a scheme that would have helped each of them but her friend had to come first.

"I'll drive you to the Police station and stay with you," offered Paul.

Hayli gripped his hand, squeezed it gently and looked with love into his eyes, "My knight in shining armour," she whispered softly.