Hazardous Waste Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't care if you smoke, got enough time for a drink?"

"I better not. He thinks I'm at the library." She looked up into my face," Wanna undress me, or..." I started with the top button and worked my way down. "Lock the door." I locked the front door and walked her back to the bedroom. It's an old trailer but the double bed and mattress are new. She sat on the edge of the bed. I unfastened her sandals and she scooted up to the pillows and lay back while I undressed. I'm tall, hairy on my chest and abdomen, wear a size 15 shoe, and weigh two hundred, fifty Lucy looked to be five-three and weighed close to two hundred.

She unsnapped and pulled her bra off, I tugged her panties down her legs and tossed them onto a chair. "I gotta pee!" She jumped up and fled to the bathroom. When she was back in the bed she asked, "Got any protection?"

"A pistol in the drawer, here." I patted the night table.

"Oh shit, I'm still fertile. Can I take a bath later?"

"Not a problem." I pushed her down on the mattress and pillow. Then I leaned forward and kissed her. She tasted and smelled like cigarettes. She likes to kiss, and took my cock in her hand, feeling it and squeezing it and jacking it, slow at the start. When I was erect I moved my mouth from her's and worked on her fat nipples. They were like wine colored erasers. When she was squirming I moved my mouth to her pussy, draped her legs over my shoulders, and tended to her gash till she yelped and spasmed.

She lowered her legs, spread them, and guided my cock into her until the head was far enough in that I pushed it all the way. Then we fucked for several minutes until I filled her with semen. She held me inside her for a little while then let me pull out. She had a blank look briefly then smiled and lay still for a while. I pushed my cum back inside her with two fingers when it leaked out. I did this for a while till she checked the time and sat up abruptly. "I don't have time for a bath!" She went to the bathroom, sat on the toilet, and pulled semen from her hole with toilet paper. She tossed it in the bowl and flushed, then dressed. As she headed out she kissed me and asked, "Can I come back again? I don't know when."

"Gimme a heads up before you come?"

"Gotta wife?"

"No."

"A steady girl friend?"

"No."

"Buy some protection." She got in her Sebring and left. I showered, dressed, and walked down the street to the OWL.

One night I had a big surprise waiting for me when I got home. Crystal was sitting out front in her girlfriend's car. She got out of the car as I went to open the door. I held it open for her like we were still dating.

"I can't stay long," she said. "Sherry will be back for me at ten." Sherry, her friend, was a woman she worked with at the car wash. My kitchen clock said it was eight-thirty. Crystal went to the bathroom to pee or whatever. I went in the bedroom and took my clothes off. Soon enough the toilet flushed, the sink faucet came on, and Crystal came out naked but in her panties. She liked to fuck, and I guessed her old man wasn't taking care of business with her.

"I gotta be outta my mind to come here," she said.

I pulled down her panties as she climbed on the bed, then crawled over and straddled me. "Ma asked about you, give her a call," she said as she wrapped her fingers around my cock to guide it into her mouth, but leaned forward and kissed me first.

"What does she want?" I replied as I cupped her ass with my hands and pulled it and her gash to my face to wallow my face in. "Give her my number."

"What in hell are you doing?"

"Checking to see if anyone filled you with jelly already," I lied.

"You know, you are such an insensitive asshole! I was gonna share a secret with you but now I don't think I will."

"You're pregnant," I said.

"How in hell would you know!" She frowned down at me as she pressed her warm cunt against my face.

I pulled my mouth away from her long enough to say," You look pregnant."

"I'm not but I want another one by you," she cooed and turned her head to look at her friend. "You're welcome to play, too." Sherry started undressing.

"Cause I don't let nobody fuck me bareback but you, son of a bitch! Not even my husband."

"You fuckin all them niggers at the car wash?"

She slapped me hard. "You take the prize for bastard!" She growled, then squirted my face when my tongue made her orgasm. "I don't know why I even fuck with you," she said, wiping me with the sheet. "Now fuck me, and make me like you again." She lay on her back spreading her legs across the mattress. "What you waiting for Sherry?" Crystal asked her friend.

"I want you when he's done," Sherry replied.

"Not before you get a load of baby juice to take home to daddy. I'll cut you some slack, you can eat me while asshole fucks you. "Mostly she likes women; I bet she gets more pussy than you do."

When I was sucking on Crystal's pussy I reminded her that niggers didn't eat pussy. They didn't in those days. "So you better keep Sherry handy."

And that's what happened. Sherry was drunk as a lord and a fuck swamp when we got done. I drove both home in Sherry's car.

But I digress.

Two blocks shy of Martin Luther King I took a right into an alley I followed to a parking area behind an old, warehouse that was a commercial distribution center. Beyond the warehouse, across a busy avenue, the alley separated several blocks of ancient frame duplexes rented to cigar workers a century ago when Salt Springs called itself 'the Cigar City.' The area was known as 'The Slum' now. The alley was added around a railroad track built for box cars to load and unload freight at the warehouses.

I parked, got outta my car, and walked to an open door at the rear of the building. I tried to close it but its hinges were welded with rust. Inside the warehouse it was dark except for the weak light that came in through translucent corrugated glass panes spread around the metal roof. Corrugated glass panes came along in the 1800s and were patented in 1926.

I walked across the warehouse to the office. The guy I wanted was fucking a ghetto girl laying atop a desk. Her blouse was open, her bra was pushed above her tits, her skirt was above her hips, and her panties were missing. The guy filled her to the rim. I pulled out my pistol, opened the door, aimed, and put a bullet in his head. Ghetto girl got covered in blood and screamed like a banshee. I left.

Phyllis was fortyish, Italian, five feet-seven tall with shoulder length hair colored blonde. She weighed around one fifty and had a nice face and ass and rack. On this occasion I went to her house and knocked on the kitchen door. Phyllis opened the door and smiled when she saw me. "Come in," she said. "Lemme get my purse, you want money right?" She then left the room but soon returned.

She rummaged through her purse. "I got the money."

I said," Gimme some pussy and keep your money."

"You think I'm worth the money?" She asked.

"Sure," I said.

"You're a sweet boy. You won't try and come back later for the money?"

"You roll the dice and takes your chances."

"But I gotta make sure. Wanna go in the bedroom?"

I guessed she knew how the hit went. She's a cop. I later learned why she wanted the guy dead.

I followed Phyllis to her bedroom where she untied her robe and pulled it off. I sat on the side of the bed and undressed. Phyllis got atop the bed and moved close against me on her knees. Her body was hot. I turned my head and kissed her. I was hard in no time. Phyllis saw it.

"I am honored that you find me so attractive. I wish my husband did," she said. First I heard about the husband. His name was Sal.

"What's his problem?"

"He'd rather drink and watch tv." They were separated.

"His loss," I said and pushed her back on the mattress.

"Oh, you're just saying that."

"My cock doesn't lie," I put her hand on it and leaned over to suck her tits. She stroked me and reached up and lightly caressed my face with her other hand,

"You say that because you're horny and on the bed with me."

I sat up and looked her in the eyes. The look of love was there and we moved towards each other to kiss. Connecting in a deep passionate kiss, the fire burned through my body. My cock already stiff, anticipated being touched.

"What you thinking about?" She whispered.

"I want between your legs and in your cunt."

As we continued to kiss, I felt her wrap her fingers around my cock and jack it slowly. She moaned as our tongues entwined. We traded spit and moved our tongues together for a while till she said, "Oh fuck me! I want your cock between my legs."

"Not yet," I replied. I then bent my head to take her right nipple into my mouth. As I sucked, she started to wiggle trying to give herself pleasure between her legs. I moved to the left nipple and with my right hand, spread her legs to caress her gash. She panted as I teased her.

On her back, spread on the bed, I got between her legs, exposing her fully. She was beautiful and I wanted my cock inside her. But first I wanted the sweet smell of her juices filling my nose, I bent over to get a whiff. She moaned quietly when my warm breath made contact with her pussy. I felt her hand on the back of my head pushing it into her crotch. I opened my mouth and slipped my tongue into her swollen lips.

I slid my tongue up and down her slit. Her juices flowed as I made my way to her clit. Sucking her clit, she grabbed my head and held me tight in her snatch. I inserted one of my fingers into her. It went in but I was surprised how tight she felt for a woman of her age. Spreading her pussy open, I put a second finger in her as I sucked her clit. It was about that time, she moaned and jerked a little with ab orgasm. She squeezed my fingers inside her hole.

My cock pulsated as I watched the slut enjoy her orgasm. I got up on my knees and she grabbed me. She made me want to fuck her hard.

"Get on your back," she said, and got on her knees after I lay back. On her knees she bent over and took me into her mouth. Her warm moist lips felt good wrapped around my dick. I grabbed her head pushing it down onto my cock. I pumped my hips in and out meeting her mouth sliding up and down on my rock hard tool. I felt the pressure build and I knew that I better push her off. I pushed her off just in time to see my cock pulsate some pre-cum out of the tip. I made her stop and get on me.

She looked hurt that I didn't want to cum in her mouth.

"I wanna cum in you."

She smiled as she straddled my body, and guided it into her gash. I felt her moist tight hole slide over me, and squeezed me tight as she started to thrust her bottom. I reached up and took hold of her slightly floppy tits. I squeezed her nipples between my fingers.

She was tighter than I expected. I watched her face as she rode my cock. She panted in pleasure as she worked toward our orgasms. Soon I felt my cun build in my cock but I was trying my hardest not to cum so soon. I tensed my muscles trying to hold off. She was just riding me too hard and then I felt the contractions of her orgasm on my cock. I erupted in her when the pressure got too strong.

She fell off me spent. I went limp and she snuggled up against me, draping an arm across my abdomen, she played with my cock with the hand. Soon, I felt the lust return. She must have felt it too as she looked up and smiled at me.

Stroking my cock, she talked about her youth.

"I was a slut before I married Sal. I musta spread my legs for a hundred guys before I met him. Some of the married men usta pay me. I was popular."

Before long I was hard in her hand and then she leaned over and kissed me on the lips. We kissed passionately as she jacked me. Then she sucked my neck and moved her lips to my ear, she whispered that she wanted me to fuck some more.

I positioned her on the bed facing the dresser mirror. I wanted to watch her face as I penetrated her pussy from behind. I slid between her creamy lips. I watched her reaction in the mirror as I pushed it all the way in her hole. I pumped her hard and felt her reach up and play with her clit. I fucked her slimy hole and watched her bare tits swing.

I kept my hands on her hips as we fucked, and reached around a few times to play with her tits, but I really wanted more of my cum in her. She moaned as I thrust in her, and it didn't take long before I gave her another load. Done we laid on the bed.

After that we fucked a lot. She came over to my trailer a lot when I was home. About the time the primaries started she asked me if I wanted to make some money baby-sitting one of the candidates for President when he came to town.

"Sure."

The year 1972 was an election year and protestors were as common as free pussy and long dirty hair. George Wallace was running for President. Phyllis got me a job watching out for him when he came to town.

I spent the evening in my Mustang outside his motel room. About ten o'clock some fruits in bell bottoms walked across the parking lot to my car and pissed all over it. Wallace wasn't popular with Hippy faggots. I got out of the car to kick ass but they ran off. My replacement came along at midnight and I left. I came upon the fags parked at an A&W drive in. Same crew.

I don't usually just walk up and murder anyone but it's what I did at the A&W. I parked my car behind the building and casually walked over to their car. It was an old piece of shit Simca Aronde from 1959 or whenever. What I did was walk up to the driver's window, pull out my cock, and piss all over the long hair behind the wheel. He had one of those thin pussy goatees hippy's loved. He wasn't happy and opened the door to get out. I then slammed the car door against his hand and crushed it good with mine when I pulled him out. Then I stuck an awl into his skull at the temple. Todd was fucked. The little mother fucker was blind and disoriented, and I led him to the highway where he wandered out onto the road and got run over. His sissy friends called the police, who caught up with me at my trailer. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

Sissy boy was a VIP. His momma was a U.S.Senator named Clair Nelson. The cops at the jail wanted to kick my ass for the boy's ma and pa but I was too much to handle short of shooting me. When the deal is murder battery on a cop ain't nothing but a major shit sandwich for the cop. They jumped in and jumped out almost as quick after I took a nightstick from one and made a cop popsicle.

MORE TO COME.

12