Hazardous Waste Ch. 05

Story Info
The killer awoke at dawn, and put his boots on.
6.3k words
3.84
12.3k
4
9

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are adults.

Reminder. This tale is noire, and noire is neither kind nor gentle nor uplifting. It's supposed to stun and sting and offend.

*****

I got sick as shit one night so they tied my sixty-five year old ass up in a straight jacket and hockey mask, like I was Hannibal fucking Lector, and led me off to the infirmary with an armed escort.

The faggots there stuck fingers in my ass, squeezed my balls, and the blood work came back a few weeks later. I had cancer of the something. A day later they paroled me, and I was on my way to the bus station with one hundred bucks gate money in my pocket, and a one way bus ticket back to Salt Springs. I took no souvenirs or keep-sakes or other shit with me. I had nothing that mattered.

The two hundred mile bus ride took eight hours including a stop for a greasy burger and a piss. The bus was filled with niggers and white carnival freaks dressed in cowboy hats and leopard spotted hot pants. A kid in jeans and a tee shirt with high top sneakers asked to sit beside me as the circus made him nervous. We rolled into town about four o'clock. I didn't hardly recognize the place after so many years. I got off the bus, waded through a terminal of winos, and got the fuck outta the place.

Since I didn't bring shit with me from the prison, my first stop was the army-navy store close to the bus station. The store was fulla every kind of military gear you can imagine. I needed clothes and shoes but my size is tough to dress, so I bought a duffel bag and left.

The halfway house I wanted was a good two miles away from downtown, near the state college campus, in an old motel. I handed the clerk my referral and voucher, filled out some papers, and got my room key.

The clerk was a plump Spic of some racial mix, prolly Mestizo, that is, Indian and something else, usually white. Salt Springs was fulla plump latina girls, all with a dollop of African or Indian or whatever in them. This one looked forty or so with a wide ass, small tits, big lips, long hair, around two hundred thirty pounds, and five-three tall. She wore a gold wedding band and handed me a business card.

Your room is on the second floor, at the very back, and close to the Come & Go convenience store next door," she said.

The air conditioner was broke but the room was clean enough. I opened one of the windows. The water was hot.

A Filipina maid came in with linen and towels. "You wanna girl friend? Lemme know before I go home." Her name-tag said, 'Feliciata.'

"How much?"

"Twenty dollah," she replied.

I was on my own for meals. I bought a sandwich, a pint of chocolate milk, a tooth brush and paste, and some scratch-off lottery tickets from the store. No tv in the room, so I ate, took a shower, climbed in bed, and thought, "We'll give it hell tomorrow."

At sixty-five years old I was bald and looked like Mister Clean. I had kept myself up and believed I was healthy, till the clinic visit. But sixty-five ain't twenty-five.

I slept okay the first night out. After forty-something years in prison falling asleep ain't a problem. I awoke at five, same as at prison, shit, brushed my teeth, and got dressed. I then bought a sandwich and coffee from the store, and set out to find my parole officer and get squared away. It took a while to get aboard the right city bus, that took me close to the parole office where I sat on a bench for an hour, waiting for the place to open. My parole officer was a black girl named Malaysia Kämpfert. I later learned she was married to a white sissy named Kevin.

She studied my paperwork before she spoke.

"You Marlin Kane?" She asked.

"Uh huh," I replied.

She studied my parole paperwork some more. "Why you out? Don't make no sense to me."

"I got cancer."

"For real?"

"That's what they told me."

"How long you got?"

"They told me I won't be around long."

"An you being sixty-five, an a lifer, you got no social security an no Medicare. You're fucked. I don't see where I can do shit for you. What'd you do in prison?"

Her skirt was short. I invented racism but my cock ain't having shit to do with it. It loves every pussy.

"I made myself useful," I replied.

"Huh?"

"They kept me busy most of the time. Odd jobs and shit work."

"Oh. Got any family?"

"I'm an orphan."

Malaysia looked twenty-two or three. Lotsa white in her blood and she coulda passed for an Indian Desi or one of the Kardashians. Long black hair with small tits. I guessed she weighed a hundred and fifteen pounds. She didn't talk like ghetto trash and I never got the idea she was. Malaysia didn't have Kim's big ass or hips but they coulda passed for sisters. Had a wedding band.

"I need fifty dollars for your parole fee."

"Fifty a month?"

"That's right."

"How much to sniff your coochie?" My cock wanted to know.

She looked at me. "You're never gonna have that kinda money, so gimme the fifty and git lost."

"How much for your coochie?" My cock persisted. I handed her the fifty.

"Come see me if you ever got more in your pocket than lint."

The rest of our interview was blabber and chatter. She gave me a card with our next appointment on it and I left.

I stopped at the Come & Go for coffee. The store featured a wall filled with machines dispensing coffee, tea, soda, cappuccino, snow-cones, icee-licious flurries, and soft ice cream. A couple with four kids followed me in. Momma got a gallon of milk and bread, daddy fetched a carton of beer, and the kids swarmed about the candy bins and machines. The oldest, a girl who looked about fifteen, had a conspicuous tattoo on her thigh, a pierced eye-brow, and a tee shirt with printing across the front: A WORK IN PROGRESS at the top, and GOOD TO GO at the bottom. She also had a baby bump.

One of my scratch-off tickets was a winner for a free ticket. The free ticket was a winner for five-hundred bucks. The cashier paid me after the manager opened the safe, I bought a few more tickets, and went off to open a bank account some place and get an ATM card. Afterwards I went shopping for a phone, clothes, and other basic essentials.

Later, back at the halfway house, with my shit, I invited Feliciata to come see me. I went to my room, laid on the bed, and checked my extra tickets. Holy shit! Another winner!

I went back to the store with my ticket. They didn't have that much money, so the cashier gave me the address and phone number for the lottery office. To make a long story short collecting the money was a royal, cluster fuck wrapped in red tape but it all worked out in time, and they deposited six-hundred thousand in my new bank account after the taxes and other shit got deducted from it.

I returned to the motel.

Feliciata was in my room in no time. It was late afternoon, almost five o'clock.

Fucking, to my way of thinking, isn't an arithmetic homework problem to stew about. You make your dick hard, put it in her pussy, and go in and out long enough till you and she ejaculate. She pretty much goes through the same process if she's in the mood. All else is nice but not essential to the outcome. Mother Nature don't give a shit if the woman is horny. Feliciate was there for the money, she got it, mission accomplished...for her.

"I almost went home," she said as she closed the door and locked it. "You got the money?"

I fished twenty bucks from my shirt pocket and handed it to her. Twenty seemed like too little for pussy but I didn't quarrel about it with her.

She started stripping. I helped her. I stood behind her. I moved the hair from her left shoulder and neck, and started kissing her shoulder, then her neck, and finally nibbled on her ear. She put her hand between us feeling and jacking my cock.

I used both hands to caress her belly. She had a tiny waist and no belly fat. I moved my hands to her bra, where I groped her tits through the fabric. I pulled the bra strap off her left shoulder and kissed the shoulder some more. The top of her head was far beneath my chin, so that made her a few inches under five feet. I hadda bend my head down pretty far. I pulled the right bra strap from her shoulder. I moved the hair from the right side of her neck to the left, and started kissing her right shoulder, neck, and ear. She moaned and continued her hand-job. I unclasped her bra, pulled it off, and cast it aside. I whispered in her ear, "Get on the bed." In her broken English she replied, "Okay."

I then lay on the bed and she joined me. She wanted out of her panties, to get down to business. I wanted to play for a while. I turned her over onto her back. I started at her neck and kissed my way up and down her. I played with her tits and her nipples. I like long nipples. Feliciata's were about one half inch and stood straight out.

I kissed my way to her crotch. She was maybe twelve inches wide at her hips. I slid my hands underneath her and cupped her ass. I moved her panties aside and kissed her ass cheeks, too. I then ran my tongue around her.

I kissed her thighs and calves. I kissed my way up her legs. I pulled her panties off. She lifted her ass to help. I tossed the panties off the bed. She covered her pussy with both hands when I reached her crotch. I kissed her inner thighs. I reached the spot between her thighs and her pussy then kissed and sucked my way to her pussy. Her hands weren't budging. I took my right hand and moved her hands out of the way, then licked the outer lips of her pussy.

"You want me to eat you?"

"Yes"

"Good."

I ate her pussy, getting her juices all over my face. Since she was so small, I had no problem grabbing her thighs and pulling her ass to the edge of the bed, giving my neck a break, and allowing me to spread her legs more. I continued eating her pussy. I saw her clit poking out. I tongued her till she moaned some more.

"You like that?"

"Yes"

I ate her pussy, licked the outer lips, and pushed my tongue in. I rubbed my nose against her clit, I slid a finger into her. I moved to her clit again with my tongue and rubbed her g-spot with my finger. She responded with a light orgasm.

I removed my finger and kissed her belly, then kissed up to her tits with their long nipples. I sucked her nipples and kissed and fondled her tits for a few minutes then moved to her neck. She finally had enough and wanted to get this over with so she could go home. She started pushing me over. I was much bigger and stronger, but I allowed her to roll me over to my back. She stroked my erection. She started sucking it, doing a very good job. She was getting about half of my cock into her mouth, sucking hard to get me to cum. She reached up with her right hand and started rubbing and pulling my left nipple. This is a trick prostitutes use to get you excited and cum faster.

She tried getting on top of me, but I rolled out from underneath her. She lay on her back, spreading her legs. I wanted her doggy style first and got her on her knees, to slide my cock into her. Loose pussies should be a crime. It felt great sliding in and out of her. Looking down and seeing my cock going in and out was cool. I pushed her ass down until the back of her thighs pushed against her calves. This gave me a great sight and advantage of controlling her. I kept my hands on her hips and began pounding her.

I rolled her over and spread her legs wide, I plowed her pussy. She moaned and groaned when my cock hit bottom. She gave me the usual Asian moans. I pushed her knees up to her shoulders and fucked her hard.

I watched my cock slide into her tight pussy. I almost came. I pulled her legs down and took my cock out. I rolled her over onto her left side, getting behind her to spoon. I put my cock back in her and started long, slow strokes.

I slid my left hand under her neck and cupped her right tit. I used my right hand to feel the other tit and her abdomen. I moved my finger down to her pussy, rubbing the outer lips and then her clit. She grabbed my hand, trying to pull it from her pussy, but I was much too strong. I continued with my hands and cock, assaulting her body from outside as well from within.

I moved my right hand to her ass and felt it, and moved my left hand to her mouth.

She then sucked my thumb like a small cock. Moving it in and out of her mouth, running her tongue around it. I kept pounding her pussy from behind. I was thinking it would be wonderful to slip my cock out of her pussy and into her ass. Maybe next time.

I pulled my cock out of her and rolled her back onto all fours. I pulled her until her knees were at the edge of the bed. I spread her knees apart, giving me a great view of her pussy. I slid my cock up and down her slit. Then I eased myself back into her. I had a good rhythm and pace. She soon slipped off the bed and stood flatfooted on the floor. She was bent at a ninety degree angle at the waist supporting herself on the bed with her elbows. This sight drew me closer to orgasm.

I looked at the clock. I had been inside her for forty five minutes.

I kept pounding her pussy to build to an orgasm. Looking at the tiny waist she had, I could almost encircle it with my thumbs and middle fingers. I was turned on. She pulled really hard and got loose from my grasp.

She pulled me onto the bed and onto my back and started jacking me off. She grabbed some baby oil from the night stand, getting my cock nice and slick. At this point, I had gotten my money's worth and really wanted to cum. I spread my legs and guided her pussy onto my slick cock. She grabbed the baby oil and put it on her fingers. She encircled my dick with her fingers and jacked me as we fucked. I shot stream after stream of cum out. I hadn't cum this hard or much in a long time.

She then grabbed the roll of toilet paper and pulled off several pieces to wipe cum off me, off her hand, and outta her cunt. I went to the bathroom and ran hot water over a hand towel. I washed the baby oil from my cock. I washed my hands and returned to the bedroom.

"You like?" I said as I rubbed her pussy through her panties.

"No more touch me, I sore now."

I got dressed and smiled. She got dressed and left. But the next day she asked for more when she came to do my room.

"You want me come by, later?"

Later, I got her whole history.

Feliciata Castro was from San Fernando, Luzon, in the Philippine Islands, and married a retired army sergeant she met via a mail order bride magazine she borrowed from a girlfriend. The magazine was published and edited in Manila. Its subscribers were Americans, Australians, and Kiwi's who wanted Asian wives. Girls and women from Hong Kong, the Philippines, Japan, and Hawaii sent in their photographs, short biographies, and five dollars to be in the magazine. She and her girlfriend both sent in snapshots, biographies, and five-dollar money orders.

The girlfriend got three letters, Feliciata got two. The girlfriend was too timid to answer her letters, but Feliciata answered one. She ignored the other because it came from a widowed elderly man older than me. Filipina's aren't fussy about age but too old means the man's use by date is past.

The letter from Frank Hancock persuaded her to respond. Frank was handsome and said he wanted a wife and mother for his children. He was retired from the army, owned his own trailer, and had a job. He also owned a late model Ford pickup, and had never been married before. His mother lived with him in the mobile home until she died. He was forty-five and wanted a son to carry on his name.

They corresponded, and after several letters, back and forth, and discussions with her mother, Feliciata agreed to come to America to marry Frank. She was twenty-one years old with an eighth-grade diploma, and was fluent with English; her prospects for marriage in San Fernando were dismal.

Frank hired a lawyer who got her a visa, then sent her a thousand dollars and an airplane ticket from Manila to Salt Springs, Florida. She gave her mother half the money, packed a suitcase, and came to America. Frank met her at the airport and they got married within a week.

Life was good for a while then Frank fell into bad company, starting drinking, and, after three or four months of missing work, and other job problems, got fired. After he lost his job, he drank more, and when he got drunk, he sat around crying. They soon had money problems.

One day Frank went out and came home with a shopping bag. Frank handed Feliciata the bag. She opened the bag and was shocked to see a pair of red high heel stilettos, a micro mini skirt that seemed to be only a few inches long, and a small halter top. "Put it on," He said. She did. He looked her over and told her to take off her panties. She did. "I got a job for you."

He took her to an old laundromat in the slum and told her to do what the man said. "I'll be back for you later." The old man sat in the office watching teevee. The laundromat was deserted except for two other girls sitting in chairs outside the office. They looked like prostitutes.

After a few minutes some guys came in the store. There were four of them.

"I got really scared when they surrounded me and started to touch my long black hair, then one sat beside me and put his hand on my legs, and asked me if I wanted to play with them a little. I was so scared. One of them gave the old man some cash. The old man told me to go with them. I did not know what to do, so I just did what he said. They led me outside.

"Beside the store was an alley I did not know. They were talking rude and bad words like, slut, bitch, whore, prostitute, and more. When we reached the end of the alley, they made me get in a car; while climbing into the back, one of them lifted my skirt to see my ass and underwear. I started crying and just let tears fall down. Inside they started to touch me everywhere, I tried to stop them but they were very strong, and they were all taller than me.

"Two sat beside me in the back of the car, one lifted my left leg and the other lifted my right leg; they spread my legs wide. One of them cut my panties with a knife. When my pussy was exposed he started licking it. I told them to stop, but that made them do more. After a few minutes, the car stopped in front of a house in an area I did not know. They took me inside.

"After doing what they want, they grabbed me and laid me down on a low table then removed my top, leaving my skirt and high heels on. The table was so small that it can only support my body to my shoulders, so my neck was hanging from the table backwards. Two of the guys held my arms, and the other man spread my legs, their hands caressed my tits and touched my body. And then out of nowhere a big man appeared in front of me. He took off his clothes. He had a huge cock! He first licked my pussy hard and spit on it, too. After that he moved to my back and tilted my head so that it would just fall off of the table, he then pushed his cock into my mouth, it was soft at the time, but grew hard quick.

"That was my first blowjob, after a couple of minutes he moved back in front of me and licked my pussy again. After that, he stood up and touched my pussy with the hard cock, I begged for him to not do it, then he ordered one of the guys to shut me up, so one guy just pushed his cock in my mouth. Then I could feel the pain inside my pussy, he just entered me hard and fast! He fucked me and fucked me and fucked me and fucked me!! It was so painful.

"After maybe twenty minutes in my pussy, he pulled his cock out, but then I felt other pain, this time in my ass, He was about to fuck my ass, too, and there was nothing I can do, he just entered my ass like I was some prostitute who doesn't mind at all. He fucked my ass for maybe ten or fifteen minutes, before putting it back in my pussy, then after about twenty more minutes, without warning, he shot his load deep inside my pussy.

12