Hazel and the Rent Man Ch. 2

Story Info
The rent comes due again.
1.3k words
4.37
116.3k
22
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 12/17/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tony King
Tony King
934 Followers

After that first night with Houseman, Hazel was a changed girl. She was soooooo sexy it was unbelievable, she seemed in a constant state of arousal and we would sometimes fuck three or four times a day (at that age you could). From someone who hated giving a blow job and wouldn't even think about swallowing cum, she became hungry for cock and drank every drop. I had mixed feelings about the whole thing, sure I was turned on watching this fat old git help himself to my lovely wife but at the same time I couldn't handle the thought that she was actually enjoying it.

My ankle was still in plaster, which kept me pretty well confined to the flat while she was desperately going round the agencies trying to find work. Every time she came home it was the same story, "they'll call me if anything comes up." Just how hard she was trying I'm not sure.

All too soon it was rent time again. This time we received a telephone call early afternoon asking if we had the money. "Can't you give us just a little more time, please," I pleaded, "you know the score son, 10 o'clock, same gear as last time," he said and hung up. "Looks like I've got to fuck fat boy again, still it keeps the rent paid," she said not looking too unhappy. "Anyone would think you liked his big cock," I teased. "Not as much as I like yours," she said tearing my fly open and sucking my cock to life.

After a few minutes of her tongue and teeth working my cock I was desperate to either cum in her mouth or fuck her but she suddenly pulled away and said "no, save it till later, I like it better with two." From 8 o'clock onwards she was in the bedroom getting ready and once again emerged dressed to kill. This time she had on a black one-piece waspie with under the nipple uplift bra, Black stockings and suspenders, open crutch knickers and high heels with 6" spikes. It made her look 10 feet tall and the legs, Christ they looked fantastic. "Think he'll like it?" she purred doing a twirl and running her hands over her tits. "Like it, he'll probably cum just from looking at you."

She laughed. "Your very relaxed for someone that's about to get fucked by Friar Tuck, you really like it don't you," I said seriously. "What is it about this guy, do you like being made to feel dirty, treated like a slut, what?" She thought for a minute before replying. "Mmmm, I don't know, it's just the thought of him being in total control, making me do whatever he wants, it really turns me on." As if to prove the point she took my hand and placed it on her cunt, she was so wet my fingers slipped in easily. "Steady lover boy, you'll have me coming before he gets here."

She pushed me away and sat back on the sofa with her legs splayed obscenely wide, her wet pink cunt lips clearly visible and her nipples poking out the top of her waspie. A knock on the door, "well go on then, answer it," she said not moving, "what and let him see you like that." "He's already seen it, remember." She knew what I meant but made no effort to close her legs or cover up. I opened the door and Houseman brushed past me into the room. "Fucking hell, now that's a sight for sore eyes." Hazel just stared up at the man and lazily played a finger over her moist clit. "Oh yeah Baby, work that pussy, get it nice and ready for uncle Harry, see son, I told you she'd like it."

The bastard was right, the more he abused her the more she liked it. He stood directly in front of her and slowly undressed. Her eyes never left his crutch and she continued to circle her clit with her fingers. When he was finally down to his underpants you could see the outline of his big cock twitching and growing erect. Hazel just stared at it, licking her lips and speeding up the finger motion on her clit while her other hand teased an erect nipple. "That's it baby, get if nice and wet for me, you know how much you love my dick." He lowered his pants and Hazel went in spasm, flooding her fingers with cum as she stared at his semi hard cock.

Once she'd recovered he offered it to her mouth and she readily sucked it in. "Oh yeah, right little whore you've got here son, you should put her on the game, make some real money, I've got just the right contacts if your interested, ohhhhh, keep sucking baby, I'm nearly there." She did just that and this time managed to drink it all. Again, at his instruction, I fucked her while he recovered, sitting there making obscene comments, telling her what a fine whore she'd make. Kneeling between her legs while she laid back on the sofa tweaking her nipples I watched as she deliberately licked her lips, savouring the spunk from Houseman's cock. I didn't take much of this before I shot my load up her wet cunt

We took her into the bedroom for the second round and Houseman had her missionary style, his fat gut crushing her beneath him. She was in a constant state of excitement and was continuously egging him on. "Oh God, I can feel your prick right up me, that's it, just there, a bit deeper, ohhh yessss." He waited for her to cum again before making her get on all fours and fucking her roughly while she sucked my prick. "I know loads of blokes who would pay good money for some of this young cunt," he said casually to me still ploughing away at her cunt. "Yeah, she could make 2 maybe £300 per week easy," he continued. "What d'ya say bitch, like to be a real whore, make lots of money." Hazel was close to coming again and happily agreed to everything he said.

He was holding her hips and pounding faster now, I'd long since filled her mouth and was sitting at the side of the bed watching. "Oh yeah, 2 maybe 3 blokes a night, would you like that slut, 2-3 total strangers feeling you up, fucking their cocks in your mouth and cunt," "oh fuck, I'm cummmmming," she screamed pushing back against his prick. Houseman grunted and rammed forward filling her cunt with spunk. He rolled off her and lay there getting his breath back. She immediately played with her cunt bringing herself off again. "See, she's really into it aren't you darlin', like some more cock?" "Mmmmmm, oh yeah," She mumbled through half closed eyes. I just couldn't believe it, she was in a total state of non stop sexual excitement.

We had the usual round of making her shove various items up her cunt and even a dress up parade with Hazel modelling the various sexy outfits she had. She absolutely loved it and did everything he said without question. When Houseman said finger you cunt her hand was straight there, if he said lick my cock, she was on her knees in seconds. My demure loving wife was suddenly a cock hungry whore. When he asked her if she wanted more cock she simply said, "yes please."

Shortly before he left he gave me a business card with his home phone number on it. "You and the little lady think it over son, it's easy money and the bitch obviously likes it, give me a call, let me know like."

I turned back to Hazel. She was in the same position on the sofa as she was when he'd arrived. Legs spread obscenely wide, only this time she had her eyes closed, a sleepy satisfied smile on her face, her cunt lips were red and puffy and her thighs were covered in love juice. "Do you really want more cock?" I asked her. She just squirmed in the seat but I thought I heard a very low, "hmmmmmm!"

Tony King
Tony King
934 Followers