Hazing Time

Story Info
She wins, again...as she had many years earlier.
2.4k words
18.8k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

R: Paying down one of my forfeits from a recent loss involved writing this account. Enjoy.

*****

"Usual rules?"

"Certainly."

We settled in, as usual, cross-legged and facing each other on the kitchen island. Yes, on the kitchen island. We have this plush throw to sit on, keeping exposed flesh from the granite - should it become your flesh that's exposed -and angular foam cushions from the sofa to support our backs.

She enjoyed the edginess of being on the island, only 10 or so feet from the floor to ceiling window - with no drapes pulled and the sun going down and, eventually, the lights overhead being switched on, albeit on dimmer than full light.

She chose right. I handed over the white pawn- and we were off.

Pretty soon, there were the six pawns each set out on the angles you would expect. I was ready for her Bishop or her Knight. Instead, she triggered off an absolute slaughter of the pawns - and she persisted in taking out pawns - until she had two remaining pawns to my three. Not that this mattered really: because we only wagered garments for backline pieces, at a rate of one garment per piece.

Then she castled.

I matched, refreshing her wineglass from the bottle of chilled white.

And she jumped, all the way down the board...taking the Rook I'd just opened to attack.

It was a stunning move: much more aggressive than her usual style. I uncocked my right leg, popped off my shoe and tossed it into the livingroom where it made a soft thud on the carpet. But I was focused on the board.

What was missing of course was the usual screen of pawns. That's what had allowed the shock move.

More importantly, fact is, I'd walked right into a trap. I could rescue my Knight from the corner square but my Bishop couldn't be moved because of the King shielding behind it. Realizing she couldn't take my Bishop without my King taking her Rook immediately, I got my Knight to safety.

Only to have her Queen take the same direct path as her Rook earlier, and replace my Queen. Then she raised her glass in a mock toast, her eyes twinkling.

My second shoe thudded to the floor in the livingroom. Now my mind was reeling. It was another trap, of course - but I had no choice.

My King took her Queen.

Did I mention she had spectacular legs? Not just good legs - spectacular. So when she popped off and tossed her right saucony shoe into the livingroom, stretching out the leg in the shorts with the snug fit, well, it was distracting. For me.

Guys...Can we smell female leg flesh do you think? There is something extremely sexy about bare female legs. Something utterly distracting.

Evidently not worried about such things, she simply took the Bishop my King had been protecting with that damned Rook. And smiled.

Because I now had a bare left foot and no choice but to get my King off the backline. Which left my Knight as easy pickings.

So I was barefoot entirely and her damn Rook was running amok.

"I do love your feet, bare," she smiled, emphasizing the last word ever so slightly, sipping her wine.

Commenting on the sexiness of her bare feet was something I did, occasionally, to tease. So after poking out my tongue at her, I angled my King into immediate proximity to her Rook.

She took my pawn, clearing the Rook from the range of my King - and effectively leaving me stymied.

She had two pawns and seven of her eight backline pieces. And both my socks and my shoes.

I had a Rook, a Knight, a Bishop, two pawns and my King. And the only move that didn't involve further sacrifice was a pawn.

She Castled again. (I know, but we're not rigid about such rules. 'Pedantic' is how she describes these sorts of things).

I couldn't Castle without risking another lethal strike. So I got my Knight out of harm's way.

Only to have her other Rook put me in Check.

I got my King to temporary safety.

Only to have the Rook cross the board and take my Knight.

I unbuttoned my shirt and sent it fluttering into the livingroom.

"And I do love your abs," she smiled, extending an oh so sexy bare leg to poke at my abs with the sock-clad toes of her foot - while sipping her wine. "Btw," and she said B-T-W, "Am I going to strip you in one game, do you think?" To emphasize the point, her toe traced my abs from side to side, and back, before withdrawing to be tucked away.

The thought crossed my mind to Resign. That would avoid a single game rout - and deny her that at least. But that would only strip me to my now way too tight briefs and she, having won, would be positioned to insist on another game. A game where I would be naked with the first back-line piece she took...and from there, well, you get the idea.

My Bishop took her Rook, at last. And her other shoe.

Only to have her Bishop take mine.

So I had to wriggle out of my jeans and toss them. Leaving only the inadequate briefs, with the glistening circumcised tip of my erection clearly visible above the thick elastic.

To Resign now would leave me naked with only forfeits to play for in the next game.

It wasn't that I minded losing, you understand. I'd won a few, and lost a few... we were pretty much an even match when it came to the game. And we'd been doing this for a good few years. So it depended on the day. And it was never boring, win or lose. But on this day, I was refilling my glass more than usual - twice to date, in fact, I realized - also noting the continuing twinkle in her eye. The twinkle that sent an abrupt shudder up my spine.

Because it meant she had something 'special' in mind.

I chose the offensive and took my Rook from corner to corner, to threaten one of her pawns and her Knight - hoping against hope she'd make a mistake.

She didn't. She moved her remaining Rook to put me in Check. Her smile was once again recognizable from long experience. It was the one that read 'no quarter asked nor given.'

Another breath-taking quiver passed through me.

I rescued my King.

Only to have one of her Bishops put me back in Check.

I again rescued my King.

Only to have her other Bishop put me back in Check.

I again rescued my King.

Only to have one of her Bishops take my Rook.

And, much to her amusement, my briefs.

For those keeping score, I had two pawns and my King.

She also had two pawns, two Bishops, two Knights, one Rook and her King. Oh, and all of her clothes, except for her shoes.

Wriggling out of my by now much too tight briefs was initially a relief. After all, no erection likes to be trapped. But getting them off my feet was a bit awkward, in large part because an erection reduces forward bending flexibility.

She could help, of course. She didn't. She just sipped her wine - the twinkling eyes clear evidence of...well, malice aforethought for sure. But what form would that take?

Peeling the briefs off the toes on my left foot, finally, I tossed them overhand in an arc into the livingroom area.

Naked. Fully exposed now to her overt scrutiny. I made very sure to keep my legs well apart, hinged flat at the knees - so I could remain somewhat comfortable. And reach the board. And avoid any risk, between moves, of blocking her view.

Because yes, she would punish me for that. As I would, were the roles reversed.

The silence seemed to stretch.

Once again, she could help, of course. She could say something, anything. She didn't. She just sipped her wine.

My glass was empty again, and my throat parched. I turned my attention back to the board.

To review... I had two pawns and my King. She also had two pawns, but also two Bishops, two Knights, one Rook and her King.

And all of her clothes, except for her shoes.

I opened my mouth, decided I couldn't really decide what to do next - and there wasn't really anything I could say, or think of to say - so I closed my mouth again.

And she struck with immaculate timing, saying:" I was pondering earlier, you may recall...when was the last time one of us was naked before the end of game one?"

Her voice, seemingly far away, and her words, seemingly surreal somehow, this time did trigger a memory...

***

We were in college, having known each other only a few weeks...four maybe, five. No, probably more like two months. No guy remembers those sort of details. Regardless, it was late at night, and the library was about to close.

The year, purely FYI, was 1986.

We were headed back to her rooms from here. That was certain now.

You see, on the board between us, I was down to my King and two pawns - while she also had two pawns, two Knights, her Queen and her King.

I had also just moved one of my pawns into immediate sacrifice, to protect my King. Completely futile bit of time wasting, of course.

In virtual terms, while she was all but fully clothed, I was naked. Although of course we hadn't yet removed a single garment.

After all, we were in the university library.

"You really will have to raise your game," she teased, the remarkable eyes sparkling.

A librarian, books in arms, passed through the stacks nearby and seeing her from the corner of my eye dried up any potential retort. Looking back into the sparkling eyes, a sure sign it would be her rooms we were headed for, I forced a smile and reached for my King - to resign.

After all, the sooner we got to her rooms the better.

"Uh-uh," an immaculate finger waved sideways just inside my field for vision. "Besides the fact it's not your move - resign, and I'll collect every garment I'm owed immediately."

My eyes went in the direction of the stacks, and the last sighting of the librarian. It was almost closing time so they were all busy tidying up.

"I'm over here." The quiet statement was a whiplash.

The smile with the twinkling eyes was a full flogging. "I wasn't...I..."

Ignoring my stuttering response, she merely continued to smile and said: "It's an existential conundrum really. When you have nothing left to put on the table, and no hope of recovery, what do you do?"

Good question. My brain simply emptied - I swear, no coherent thought pattern whatever emerged. It is a moment I recall with utmost clarity - one of THOSE moments, in large part etched in my memory because of the sheer ruthlessness of her next statement.

"You really do have a lovely cock. Some of the girls don't believe me. I think I'm going to take completely discretionary forfeits for every piece remaining, including pawns."

You had to be there. You had to see the sheer mischievous grin. You can believe me when I say that grin sucked every bit of air from the area where we were seated - especially when she leaned forward and captured my pawn, putting me back in Check.

Because at that moment in that situation I had absolutely no doubts she was contemplating the opportunity to show me off to the 'girls'...

***

"As I was saying, when was the last time one of us was naked before the end of game one?"

I'm sure my expression was a gape. And why not? Her touch had brought me crashing back to the present. A direct touch, mind you, of her fingertip to the tip of my erection...followed by a quick little swiping motion...followed by an almost slow motion tasting of the pre-cum on her fingertip...followed by a bright smile and swirl of the contents of her glass...followed by a sip of the wine.

The groan in my head must in fact have been audible because she chuckled, tossing her hair off one shoulder, efficiently moving her Rook to put me in Check.

No option left, I moved one of my two pawns to block her Rook.

She took the pawn with her Knight and put the pawn in a special place, on its own, several inches to the left of the cluster she'd created of my captured pieces...

***

When the pawn had come to rest near her left knee, on the low table in the uni library, back in 1986, it had seemed to me to have mesmeric characteristics. Okay, odd I know, but it almost seemed to float fractionally above the tabletop - as though it was, well, magical.

"That's the discretionary forfeit, right?"

"Yes." She'd adjusted her seating position in the chair, nonchalantly. "Your move."

My fingers had shook, somewhat embarrassingly, when I made the only move possible - to move my King from Check.

And she swept up the second pawn, setting it, it seemed to me almost reverently, beside the first pawn. "And yes," she said, "that's the second whim you'll have to indulge." She'd paused to swipe at her long lush hair with spread fingertips. "And that, of course, leaves only the grand prize. They do say good things come in threes, don't they."

"Are you two almost finished?"

The voice of the librarian, from behind me, had sent my heart-rate into orbit - almost literally. Barely, above the pounding in my chest and head, I heard the reply: "Oh yes, I have him on the rack."

"Good for you," the librarian's chuckle seemed to run up and down my spine. "Do take your time then. It's 10 minutes to closing - feel free to savour the moment."

And she did...moving every piece, closing in relentlessly, all the while with a smile that reminded me of the threat, quote...' to collect every garment I'm owed immediately', were I to resign...

***

Back in real time, on the island in the kitchen, she carefully placed the second and last pawn beside the first. And there was no librarian to call time... no mechanism to curb her demonstration of dominance...

"Hazing time," she interrupted my reverie, raising her glass in mock toast: smiling the smile she had all those years ago...

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
blue_chrysanthemumblue_chrysanthemumover 4 years ago
Excellent story!

Loved every bit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Brilliant

And subtle

And OMG HOT!

Yum!!!!!!!! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Fun ~ More Please

Clever, well paced...superb story telling...

You give us an excellent sense of the thought process...

Sent the link to hubby at work yesterday

We hadn't played in so long we had to dust off the board

Great fun -- !

For the easily distracted chess aficionados , there are meds for a less than firm penis... or so i'm told...lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
checkmate

Good Lord, all the chess talk killed my boner. If you're going to use chess rules in your story then do some research before hand.

btw - when you castle you can't have a bishop between the king and the rook.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Super Read

Credible, well paced, and erotic...

Exactly what we look for in a story here...

More to come, we hope?

PS... The chess critic needs to reset his board...

Castling does leave the Bishop shielding the King...

Oh, 'aloud' the critic might be...but 'allowed' is the word s/he was seeking

BUT ALL OF THIS IS IRRELEVANT...

We like the story...other have faved it already... more will do so

Another story would be appreciated

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Roman Slave Auction They said realism, and they meant it.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Handcuffs Four women friends and a captive nude boyfriend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
CFNM with My Wife's Friends Ch. 01 First time being nude in front of one of my wife's friends.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
My Job as a Model Patient Teen boy gets job as model patient for college medical class.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Three on One One guy, tied down by three girls.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories