Hazy Night with Taylor Swift Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her juices coating my cock made it very easy to slide back into Carrie. My pace never slowed down as Carrie was still held tightly by the younger woman. A few quick slaps to the ass caused her to force her way back up to her hands and knees. She pushed her hips hard back and forth at rhythmic pace matching up with mine. A knock came to the door.

"Five minutes Miss Swift."

"Okay Andy." Taylor responded, still shaking from her massive orgasm.

When she finished saying "Andy", I felt Carrie's body start to contract. I knew her orgasm was coming quickly, so I grabbed her hips and fucked her harder and harder until she collapsed onto Taylor with the walls of her pussy tugging on my cock and releasing her slick juices down my cock and down my leg.

After giving both women massive orgasms, I could feel myself drawing closer and closer to my own. I pulled out of Carrie, rolled her on her back, and moved over to the women's heads. I placed the head of my cock on Taylor's forehead and jerked myself for a few seconds before shooting the first strand that stretched down t her chin. My next shot did the same to Carrie. Alternating each shot onto the two women, I left both of their faces and necks coated in my love cream. I sat back as the women began to lick each other's faces clean and making out. When they pulled away, a long string of cum was left connecting the two women's tongues.

Carrie lay there looking up at me as Taylor slowly rose to her feet. She slowly walked to the closet and grabbed her sparkly silver dress and threw it on over her head. She slowly pulled her long black boots up her beautiful legs. She grabbed her guitar from the corner and headed for the door.

"Taylor, wait!" Carrie yelled out.

She walked up to her and licked her below her bottom lip.

"You don't want to go out there with a glob of cum on your chin do you?"

Both girls laughed and hugged. Taylor looked back at me and walked towards me.

"I have to leave immediately after the end of the concert, so I won't get to fuck you again for a while. Enjoy the show." She handed me a ticket, kissed me and left the room.

Carrie came over to me and sat on my lap.

"I'm leaving with her, so I won't get to fuck you again for a while either. Taylor gave me your number, so I'll call you if I'm in the area again. I've got to get ready; they talked me into doing a duet with her."

I sat on the chair, slowly massaging my cock as I watched her dress. When she finished we switched place, with her lightly rubbing her crotch will she watched my dress. After I led her out of the dressing room, we kissed and headed our separate ways.

The concert was great and the girls could sing together almost as good as they fuck together. A smile came to my face when I saw them hug. I was the only person in the crowd who knew that it wasn't the first time tonight that they held each other close. After the concert the limo drove me back home, I smoked a bowl and slowly drifted off to sleep. I lay there wondering how long it would be before I got to be with them again.

12