Hazy Night with Taylor Swift Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enjoy the second part?" she asked.

"Do you have to ask?" I responded with a chuckle.

"Well, if you liked that and the first part...you are really gonna love the main event," she said as she handed me the bong. "Finish this off and I'll come get you when we're ready."

I grabbed the bong while Carrie stood up. I had the lighter against the pot when I heard something hard hit the ground. I looked over and saw a little pink vibrator running hard on the ground.

"Can't forget this," Carrie said as she picked it up and pressed it back into her red hot pussy, holding it in as she walked into the room.

"Damn," I said before smoking out of the bong.

Carrie had packed it full so it took a few minutes to finish off the session, giving me ample time to recover for the moment I've been waiting for. It had been so long since I had Taylor and Carrie, the first two girls in this amazing chapter of my life, together in the same bed. My cock was rock hard and ready to go; my brain was in a pleasant haze and was ready. The pink door opened and Carrie called out.

"We're ready for you, birthday boy!"

*

To be continued... (I realize this took a lot longer than expected and I apologize for that. This is why I'm splitting it into an extra part. Part 14 will be the conclusion of this "story". Look at it like a book series, part 14 will be the final chapter of book one but there will indeed be a book two starting with part 15)

12