Hazy Night with Taylor Swift Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harder," she whispered, wanting an even harder fucking, which I was not sure was even possible.

I pulled her long legs over my shoulders and climbed onto the bed, lifting her ass up off of the bed. I started thrusting downward as hard as I possibly could. I could hear Samantha gasp in the background as she watched Taylor's head bury itself into the mattress. Taylor was grunting and groaning louder than ever. Her entire body was feeling every bit of pressure I gave her. I heard Samantha gasp and groan again before I heard her squeal in a high pitch again. I looked up and saw her pussy leak its sweet juices onto Taylor's forehead.

Taylor giggled as she felt the succulent juices run down her fair skin. I stared at Samantha's face to watch her beautiful orgasmic expression and it was sexier than ever. Her cum soaked dark brown hair matted to her forehead, her glasses dangling from her mouth as she clenched her teeth. Her eyes were shut closed and small tears running down her cheek. She, like me, was having the greatest night of her life.

I went on violently fucking Taylor for a few more minutes before this entire experience was ready to conclude. Taylor sensed again that I was close to cumming and she pushed me away. Once I released myself from her, she pulled Samantha down to her. She forced her to lay down and pressed her head tightly against the side of her own, just like the image in my head earlier of the girls all lined up head to head. Taylor made sure that Samantha had put her glasses back on before anything else. I crawled over to the headboard and knelt where the girls had sat earlier. My hand was moving furiously over my hard, slick cock until it finally happened.

I looked down and focused on the girls as my cock exploded in a massive orgasm, covering both girl's in my thick cum. I aimed for Taylor's mouth first, feeding her a large glob before doing the same for Samantha who happily swallowed it before my next shot which landed on her glasses, causing her to giggle. I finished off my last few shots onto Taylor until there was nothing left to spray her with.

After one of the best orgasms of my life, I sat down and watched as Taylor licked cum off of Samantha's glasses. She cleaned all of the cum off of my girlfriend before she returned the favor. Watching Samantha lick cum off of Taylor's forehead was an image that is burned in my brain...it was the sexiest thing I had ever seen.

Once the girls were done, they slid their way up to me. Samantha wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed every inch of my face while Taylor licked every last bit of cum form my relaxed cock before joining us. I gave each girl a kiss before we relaxed.

Taylor quickly fell asleep and softly purred against my chest. Samantha kept kissing my cheek and neck, playfully cooing with each one.

"This was awesome," she whispered. "Do you think any other celebs will come over?"

"I'll make sure Taylor sends some girls over," I whispered back before planting a deep kiss on her lip.

As Samantha fell asleep on my shoulder, I lay there with my thoughts. One of the best nights of my life was over and I wondered what tomorrow and the future would bring.

12