He & She

Story Info
One hot momma.
2.2k words
4.6
22.6k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned against the window frame peeking through the edges of the bamboo shade. Smiling, She closed her eyes as a rush of warmth and wetness suddenly pulsated down Her vagina. He always did that to Her. It was just the mere sight of Him. Especially in those well-worn jeans and white tank, He caused an overflow of emotions and irreconcilable lusts. Opening Her eyes again, She caught the sight of the curly hair on His muscled arms and blackened hands reaching for another handful of mulch to cover the newly planted perennials. Her blue-gray eyes went sultry and She waged war with yet another spasm of want. He was wet with sweat in the hot summer heat and thick humidity. She loved the smell of His musk, and put that with the smell of freshly cut grass and no amount of sweat could deter Her. She gave out a ragged sigh, nearly cumming in Her daydream. Then She caught sight of the clock. She had no idea how long She'd been gazing at Him, but She did know there was too much to be done to stand lost in dreams like a teenager.

Trying to shake off the crescendo of sensations, She reached for Her slit and slid her small fingers through Her slippery, wet lips and over Her fully engorged clit. "Patience and endurance," She said aloud to Her Pussy, as if giving it a lick and a promise. ("A lick would have been lovely!" Her Pussy seemed to answer of its own accord.) Licking her musky fingers and shaking Her curls, She bent to the tasks at hand. The floors had to be swept and mopped, dinner had to be made, the horses needed some straw, and the stupid, but lovable, dog really needed a bath. All of this in the intense sweltering heat due to the season and, of course, today's heat-pump meltdown. That would be fixed on the morrow hopefully, but it was nearly unbearable now. And, if She was able to finish all that, She still had to unpack all the bags from the shower. Perhaps, just perhaps, He'd notice Her in the way She just noticed Him. Wistful, She tried to calculate how long it had been since He'd seemed to show any lust for Her.

The Baby was due by the end of summer, and Her legs felt all that precious weight. Despite the burden, She somehow had this incredible amount of energy and resolved to get busy. In an effort to beat the heat, She stripped off Her unbuttoned cutoffs and severely over-stretched T-shirt. She chose instead a thin, white cotton shift with simple spaghetti straps and a plunging neckline edged with delicate lacy embroidery. An embroidered seam around the bodice helped to cradle Her sensitive breasts and pressed the bejeweled nipples against the fabric. (Somehow, the sparkling rings didn't look so exotic and erotic at the moment. She pursed her lips, "They used to look soo sexy....") The shift was intended to be worn with a jumper (and by a not-so-pregnant model), but that wasn't going to happen today. "Forget the panties and fuck that size-too-small bra too!" She wrinkled her nose as She tugged to stretch the garment over Her swollen belly. Taking stock in the mirror, She noted Her belly caused the front hem to barely graze the tops of Her thighs, but then, She reasoned that Her ass was covered, so it would do for housework. She then piled all Her gilded curls atop her head, save a few escapees, grabbed a cold bottle of water, and got started with the chores.

It was well over an hour later when She was finally satisfied with the state of the floors and the savory aroma of Swiss steak was steaming from the croc pot. She was glittering with perspiration, and some of the unruly curls had come free and were dripping with cooling sweat or stuck to the nape of Her neck or brow. She wiped her forehead and moved back to the window. He had finished the backyard mowing during the elapsed time and was now shirtless, working on some mower malfunction. "Thank God for Him!" She thought. And She so desired Him! His ass was a perfect form under His grass-stained jeans, and She knew there wasn't a thing between jeans and cock. Her cock. For a moment, She saw Herself leading him down into the grass by the disassembled mower and pulling His cock free so She could fully appreciate it with wet licks and slow, deep sucking till it was full and throbbing. Her nipples ached at the thought, and her Pussy felt as though it cried tears for Him.

"God, is there no end to this?! I am absolutely consumed with thoughts of sex! I need you Baby; can't you sense it?" She had never been so on fire with ardor, and never had She felt so kinky. She wanted to watch porno flicks and dreamed of kissing and touching other women. But most of all, She fantasized about her Man. What was going on? What a cruel trick of nature to make a woman want so badly when she was desired so little. Once again, She turned away. Wearily, she pulled on Her boots and walked into the heat of backyard to finish up the work still before Her. As She walked toward the barn, She waved at Tom, the next-door neighbor. He had just cranked up his mower and was making an unwelcome racket.

She pulled the big galvanized tub out of the barn and set about unwinding the garden hose on the nearby wall. She turned the spigot handle, which leaked. Cold water sprayed Her face and chest like mist from a mountain waterfall. At first She shrieked in irritation, but then felt an instant of relief from the heat and leaned into the spray. Finally, She had filled the tub with cold water and left it in the sun to warm a bit before forcing the unsuspecting Doc into it. (Doc had no love of water, even on a hot day.)

Next up were the horses. A five-foot pile of straw lay by the barn entrance ready to be taken in. She wiped Her brow again starting to feel exertion, but about a half hour later the horses had clean straw in their stalls, and She was ready to wrestle with Doc. Trudging up the slope from the barn in Her cowboy boots, She was suddenly swooning from the intense heat. Seeing spinning pinpricks of light and dappling dark, the tub of sparkling, cool water seemed to be the most logical place to fall. She made it back to the tub and fell in ass first and felt the instant, icy exhilaration. She kicked her dusty brown boots off into the yard and sank chin-deep into the sloshing water. Tom's mower continued its industrial staccato to further Her dismay. She was grateful for the blocked view provided by the partial fence along the yard.

It took a few moments for Her head to clear. She opened Her eyes to the bright sunlight and realized She was done for the day. The spicy aroma of the garden lilies and the last of the early summer lilacs wafted around Her. Despite all the mowing racket, She floated there in bliss. Pulling her dress out of the way, She traced the curve of her stomach over the odd brown line running from her navel to her thatch. The child kicked moving the water in gentle circles about the tub. Her dress flowed around the ample curves of her body in the rippling water. She began to fantasize about Him once again and caressed her nipples at thought. Shaking it off, She reached far out from the tub and managed to grasp the now warm bottle of water, popped the top and gulped it down. Finally, She felt recovered enough and pulled Herself up from the tub.

The cotton fabric clung on every curve and in every crevice. Her large, darkened areolas and nipples showed clearly through the dripping cloth. She tossed the huge beach towel intended for Doc over the nearby pile of straw and carefully adjusted it so there was a hollow in its center. Slowly, she got on all fours and lowered Herself into the nest. Now the sun felt warm and wonderful on her skin. She reached behind Her thighs awkwardly and pulled the dress up to her waist to take full advantage of the sunshine. Lying prone, bare-bottomed, and resting her cheek on crossed arms, She was asleep in a few heartbeats.

When He rounded the fence with two tall glasses of iced tea in His still dirty hands, He was completely taken aback by the sight of Her. She hadn't even heard His approach over the sound of the mower. Setting the glasses down on the patio table, He pulled His grassy tennis shoes and socks off. His dick was already so stiff it nearly unzipped his jeans. He wasted no time peeling them away from His sweaty thighs and tossed them on the grass. During all that, He never turned His gaze from Her exposed ass. Suddenly consumed by his sex drive, He sauntered up behind Her, handling His cock with firm strokes.

The slap on Her ass made Her jump, but before She was even awake, His cock was deep inside Her. He worked it furiously, and She screamed out in appreciation, "Fuck yes, thank you Daddy!" "Fuck that Pussy! Give me what I need! Ooh, ye'es, yes, yes!" She could feel the wellspring inside Her let go, and Her Pussy tightened over his rock hard cock. Focusing, She pushed Her clit into the beach towel and packed hay below. The hay prickled through the towel somewhat and tantalized Her nipples as they raked across the woody tips. She fumbled out of the dress straps to expose Her tits to the action and tugged at the right nipple ring with one hand and braced herself against the haystack with the other, all the while pushing back into Him as hard as she could manage. She wanted this so bad. "Oh Baby, I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Can you feel how bad my Pussy needed you?! Fuck, we missed you!"

"I'm here Baby! I always want you!" He managed between thrusts. He wanted to slow down for Her, but there was no stopping at this point. He had waited far too long for this. In the recesses of His mind somewhere, a caution surfaced, "Was He putting His child in jeopardy?" "Oh my God, I'm so sorry. Should I stop Baby?" He said the words but only pulled and pushed faster. He watched His slick cock meet Her warm, grabbing Pussy and was mesmerized by it as She screamed at Him. "Don't you dare stop! I--Need--You!--I--Can--Take--It! Please--Don't--Stop!" She began making childish moans with His every thrust as if moving up the slope of a roller-coaster toward the big plunge.

His voice became throaty and deeper as He shared His experience with Her. "Oh my God, you are one sexy bitch! That's my Bitch!" He cried out and felt Her Pussy tightening in direct response. He felt the precious rain of Her Pussy as He slid rhythmically back and forth within Her. His rhythm became erratic, and a new light coating of sweat exuded along His spine. She was calling His name out and writhing on the hay before him, the beach towel having gone askew in the foray. He felt the sensation spinning deep in His balls and moving out. His balls pumping, He thrust his cock deep inside Her, as She milked the cum, tightening to hold Him inside Her and pressing her clit ever harder into the wadded up beach towel. It was the most beautiful orgasm She had felt in months, and She called His name loudly and screamed as She came in a flood of joy and relief, legs shaking from the exertion of it all.

After their shudders ceased, He collapsed next to Her, and She rolled to face him. At that moment, They noticed the silence and immediately looked up, just catching a glimpse of Tom's grinning face ducking back around the edge of the fence. Tom called out an embarrassed apology and stuttered out his excuse, "G-g-good G-god, I heard you two over the mower and thought someone needed 911! But...Don't mind me. I didn't see much," Tom lied. "Just glad everything's okay." Tom's dick was so hard that he went straight into his kitchen to try and persuade Mildred to bend it over the table.

Unabashed, They laughed as He helped Her up, and held Her hand as both stepped into the tub. He stood behind her and pulled the still wet dress up over the swell of her belly. He wrapped His arms completely around Her small form and supported her with laced fingers just above Her Pussy. He held Her like that for a long while surrounded by the heady scents of the grass and flowers. She was covered in His muddy, smudged fingerprints and small red welts from abrading the hay. Her dress was irrevocably stained with grassy green smears, and Her Pussy let His seed seep down Her inner thighs. But She had never felt so beautiful and sexy, and never had He thought Her so beautiful as at that moment. And never in the rest of that summer did They let a day go by without expressing Their desires.