He and She

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shot a massive load that landed on her stomach and tits. It was so hot as it landed on her body. She watched it intensely as it spurted over and over from his cock's head. He was lost in his orgasm. He opened his eyes to find her licking the cum that she'd collected from her stomach and tits from her fingers and palm. The sight of her suckling his seed from her hands threw him further into ecstasy. He really tasted wonderful, she thought. She didn't want to waste a drop of him.

Before she could swallow all of his jizz, Zach's lips were planted firmly on hers. He tasted himself as his tongue swirled inside of her mouth. It was amazing; he thought...she was amazing. "I have to taste you now. Move to middle of the bed", he told her. Kalena scooted her body over so she could give him room on the bed. He positioned himself so that his face was in the perfect position to lick her pussy. He left her panties on and pushed the fabric to one side, exposing her smoothly shaved lips. Normally he preferred a completely bare pussy, but she left a beautifully trimmed bush on top and her lips were perfectly slick. Her juices seeping through her slit. She was soaking wet. He stuck out his tongue and rammed it in her split. It slid in so effortlessly.

"Ooooh! Oh yesss", she gasped at the initial feeling of his tongue inside of her. She tasted so sweet, unlike any pussy he's had before. He was so hungry for her. He couldn't help himself and began to eat her pussy with a fury. He sucked and sucked and licked and lapped at her beautiful opening, he wanted to drink ever drop of her juices...just as she had drank his shortly before. He moved up to her clit. He knew how to make her cum. He suddenly remembered everything she'd ever told him about how she liked to be fucked. He brought up his hands and pushed two of his long fingers into her pussy. He simultaneously began massaging her g-spot while sucking her swollen clit. She was cumming in seconds. Her body shook almost violently. She fought, in vain to try to make him stop...it was too much too soon...too much pleasure it hurt.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!" she screamed out. So loudly...so genuinely. It was like music to his ears. A tune he did not want to end. He ate and sucked and fucked her pussy with his hand until it ached. She came and came until her body literally went into convulsions. Her orgasms were amazing. He didn't want to stop pleasing her ever. He finally allowed his tongue and fingers to slide away from her pussy. She was completely spent. He lay behind her...spooning his body to hers. He felt her lungs panting, her heart racing, and her body still trembling. He held her as tightly and as close to his body as he could.

"I love you", he whispered into her ear. "You're even more beautiful when you cum...do you know that?" he asked rhetorically. He kissed her neck...soothing her...loving her.

She didn't even realize she'd fallen asleep until she woke surrounded by his strong arms. Not wanting to move she checked the clock on this night stand. Thank goodness, she still had plenty of time left before she had to be back home. She heard his deep breathing and thought he must be asleep as well. She couldn't believe the day she was having. Her mind once again racing. "What am I doing?" she thought. His arms felt so amazing around her. So strong and comforting. She moved her body in an effort to get even closer to him. She felt his dick harden and press against her the cleft of her ass cheeks. Instantly her pussy moistened in anticipation for making love to him.

"Mmmm, hello sleepy head", he said in his sleepy sexy voice.

"I'm sorry I fell asleep on you", she said.

"Don't worry about it sweetie. I've heard you snore before", he teased. She turned her body half way, so she could see him. She could feel his warm breath on her face. He took her hand and brought it to his lips and kissed it. They stared into each other's eyes. Neither wanting nor needing to say anything. They leaned in to each other's lips and savored the warmth of the other's mouth. The softness of the other's tongue. Each sharing the same thought, "I love you too".

Their kiss deepened as their excitement grew inside. She turned her body to face him and wrapped her leg around his waist. His hand reached down to grip and caress her ass. His fingers slipping between her supple cheeks. He moved his hands down further and found her soaking pussy. He let two of his thick fingers slipped inside of her wetness. She moaned deeply into his mouth and squeezed the back of his head harder. He pulled out his soaked fingers and begin to play with the tight pucker of her asshole. "Let me in", he thought. As if hearing his command she relaxed her ass and allowed him to slip one of his slippery fingers into her asshole.

He felt her wanting to pull away to catch her breath but he grabbed the back of her head so she couldn't break their kiss. He felt the vibrations of her moans from deep within her body to her lips. He felt her body tremble wildly beneath him. He loved every second. His cock was harder than he'd ever felt it, yet he felt no need to rush to fuck her. He wanted to give her everything. He quickened the pace of his fingers and pushed them deeper into her asshole. He was sure he would get yet another powerful orgasm from her.

She was going out of her mind. Her juices flowing wildly from her pussy. He fingered her ass vigorously, causing a pleasure she'd never felt. Her body was on fire. He released her mouth and she screamed. A scream so primal, so powerful, so lustful. Her orgasm took over her entire body. She was so beautiful. He couldn't take his eyes off her. He'd never seen a woman so expressive so unadulterated. He found himself not wanting to ever stop giving her pleasure. She was fueling so much fire inside of him.

He settled himself down and slowly stopped fingering her ass. He held and kissed her until she calmed down from her orgasm. Her forehead glistening with sweat. He wiped her face gently and kissed her lips lightly. He just looked at her face...no longer full of conflict. He cherished the fact that she was his right now.

Thinking she couldn't possibly experience anything better, she realized she still has yet to have his cock inside of her. He's done so much to please her. "Could he really love me that much?" she thought. She felt so grateful he wanted to experience this with her. She had to return the favor somehow. She had to show him how much she shared his feelings. She got up on her knees. He knew where she was headed and started to protest but she placed a finger to his lips to silence him. He relented and relaxed back on the bed. He opened his legs for her so she could move in between them. She positioned herself so she could have full access to his throbbing member.

She stroked his thick 8 inch shaft gently at first. She was enjoying the beauty of his cock. It was so thick that she could barely get a full grip of it in her hand. She never felt a cock so hard, so ready. She wanted it inside of her so badly, but was glad he wanted to enjoy every aspect of sex with her before he fucked her with this amazing dick. She loved how smooth his pubic area was. He shaved everything! His balls and even the crack of his ass were like silk. She let her hands explore every part of him.

He felt so turned on watching her take in his view. He lifted one of his legs and raised his hips when allowing her more access to explore his ass. He closed his eyes briefly when her finger trailed the area of his puckered hole and massaged it gently. He relaxed for her when she pressed her middle finger to enter his ass. "Ooooh, yes! Mmmmm", he groaned when she broke the barrier of his ass.

She pushed her finger in and out of his asshole slowly. Going deeper with each stroke until her entire middle finger was deep inside of his ass. With her other hand she grabs his hard dick and lowers her lips onto his throbbing cock head. She opens her mouth widely to take in all in. She sucks his head and she looks into his eyes. He's focused intensely on her. He whimpers and bites his lower lip to try and contain himself. He feels as if he could explode at any moment. He can't look at her anymore...it's too much. He relaxes is head on the pillow and closes his eyes and concentrates hard on not cumming. He feels her hot mouth around his head...her tongue licking the length of his shaft...tracing the veins in his cock. Her hands squeezing the head of his cock while she dips down and sucks his heavy nut sack.

"Oh shit", he growls as she moves her finger deeper into his ass. "You're going to make me cum", he cried. His voice was trembling.

"What's stopping you?" she said. "I want you to cum for me", she said sexily. She starts to finger him with the same vigor as he'd done her ass not long before. Sucking his smooth balls deeper down her throat and stoking and squeezing the head of his cock. She felt his nuts tighten and she knew he was close. She heard his breath quicken and felt his body shake beneath her. He looked down at her, knowing it would send him over him edge.

"Aggh, mother fuck I'm cumming!" he screamed. She quickly moved her mouth to the head of his dick so she could catch every drop. She pumped his cock and he shot a massive load that hit the back of her throat. She heard him let out a groan from deep within is soul. As she sucked and swallowed every drop of his seed. His voice got so lost and he could no longer make a sound. His breath caught literally in mid air. His dick spurting juices with ever jerk of his body. A few seconds later he took a long gasp of air. His hands gripping the sheets tightly as if he would fall if he let go.

He couldn't believe she drank him without losing a drop. He'd never cum that hard in his life. She was so amazing. So fucking amazing! He pulled her up to his lips, before she had a chance to swallow the last of his jizz. Once again tasting his load from her tongue. He discovered he loved tasting himself from her mouth. She happily obliged him and pushed the last bit of his sweet nectar into his mouth. He sucked her tongue hard, ensuring nothing was wasted. Amazingly he felt his cock start to grow again. He knew he was ready to fuck her. He couldn't wait anymore. He turned her on her back and towered over her. She was helpless beneath him. He had a need in his eyes. A hunger she had never seen before.

He lifted her legs and held them up and open with his large arms. There was no need to wait anymore...neither of them wanting anything else but his solid cock to be inside of her. He grabbed the edges of her panties and with a slight lift of her hips he removed them from her body. With one massive stroke he buried himself deeply into her womb. Both cried out in satisfaction that he was finally inside. Both of their bodies shivering with excitement and lust. He slowly begins to pump his dick inside of her. Using long deep strokes, giving her an extra stab just as he reached bottom, causing his cock to go deeper inside of her pussy. She was going out of her mind, crying out with pleasure. She couldn't contain how incredible he was making her feel. She felt him so deep inside of her body and didn't want him to ever stop.

He thought she couldn't get more stunning but he was wrong. Looking down at her face while he was making love to her was the best he'd ever seen her. She was so raw with emotion. She was so helpless. She was so...in that moment...so his. He didn't give a fuck about her husband or the fact she was his best friend. He just knew she was his...her pussy...her body...her thoughts...were for him. He started fucking her harder. He needed to prove to her he wasn't full of shit. That all he'd shared with her today was real. He loved her...and she needed to know exactly how much. He lifted her ass slightly to get maximum penetration. She was lost...she couldn't even have a cohesive thought in her head. All she could do was feel him.

He was going mad inside of her. He'd never fucked this hard, this wildly, this madly. He was transformed...like an animal. He grabbed her by the hair and leaned down and kissed her lips hard...she bit his lips and tongue but it didn't hurt.

"Look at me!" he yelled at her. "Open your eyes and fucking looking at me!" She opened her eyes and hardly recognized him. She didn't recognize herself. "I fuckin love you! Do you know that?!" he cried out. He still pumped her and out of her snatch with a fury. She could barely keep her eyes open but she couldn't look away from him. He was so pure. He was so open.

"Yes!" she yelled back. "I love you too!"

He tried to speak, he tried to say something, but his voice failed him. He could only look at her. His yes full of anguish, full of love and lust, full of her. "Oh God! Oh God! Help me!" he grunted out. He pumped his cock into her so hard she thought he'd go right through her. He exploded inside of her. His body shuddered as he pumped his hot juices deep into her womb. His grunts and pants became sobs as he was on the verge of tears. He tried to fight them back, but he was so filled with love for her. He couldn't help it. He'd never given so much of himself to another. He literally poured his life into her body. He collapsed on top of her after the last of his liquid emptied from his nuts.

She held him tightly. His body quivered as he tried to compose himself. His tears falling onto her breast. He lifted his head and she kissed his lips gently and wiped his tears away softly with her hand. "No more of these...promise?" she said smiling at him.

Smiling back at her, he nodded in agreement.

12