He Awakened Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was just about finished tying my suit top when he came in, bag in one hand and pitcher of margaritas in the other....Oh it was going to be a long afternoon. Between drinks and the suck and fuck feast that was going on, I'm amazed we made it to dinner. I never got down to the spa, but who cared anymore.

Kyle's friend was nice...kept eyeing me and him across the table. Like he was waiting for us to tell all. Not a chance in hell I was telling...Pat just knew from the night before that we were together, and we kept her up half the night. God, I'm smiling from ear to ear remembering all this like it was yesterday.

Well making a long story short, we drank, ate, and were very merry....I didn't get as loaded as the night before but I was well on my way when we decided to leave for my room again. By this time the maid had everything cleaned up, fresh towels, you know the routine. We had brought a small pitcher with us.

The moon was out again and I was stripping as I walked out to the balcony again, toys and lotions on the small table where I had left them that morning. He shed his clothes and followed me out onto the balcony with pillows and blankets. we got comfortable and I grabbed my massaging oil and had him roll onto his stomach, rubbing oil all over his back and around the cheeks of his ass. My fingers teasing his balls in the process. I decided to sit between his legs making him spread them farther apart as I continued massaging his body. Teasing and playing with his balls with one hand and massaging his back and ass with the other.

He was fast at moving and quickly had me rolling over trapped between his legs. He told me he was ready for dessert as he pull my legs wide open...exposing my pussy to the night air. He sucked and lapped like a starved man. I could not stop cumming. It seems like that all I did was just keep cumming. His tongue was soft yet demanding, as his licked and stroked my swelling clit with his tongue. Pressing his tongue harder onto my clit, only to then gently suck and tease it.

He told me it was my turn for a massage and laughed when he caught site of all my toys and lotions on the table. Oh what a devious chuckle. As he warmed the oil in his hands, he asked me to roll onto my belly and he started to massaged my back and my ass. Now I will say that I just melt when that happens. I love getting my ass massaged. I just mellow out completely. One hand massaging my ass and the other started playing with my pussy.

He sat between my legs spreading them with his thighs. He grabbed one of the oils and started dribbling it over my ass so it ran down to my pussy as his finger rolled my clit between them. I couldn't move except to raise my hips off the blankets. He started finger fucking me as he rubbed the oils around my asshole. Slowly inserting his finger with each downward rub of oil. I was so fucking turned on I wanted more. My body responded willingly to his probing as I felt his finger going deeper into my ass.

He must have been using some of the oil on his cock because he started rubbing the head around my tight hole. Well that's all it took for me, pussy juices dripping and pulsing out of me. I pulled myself up onto my knees and was open wide for him.

I wanted to feel his hard cock in my ass so bad. My ex and I had tried a couple of times but he would lose patience with me. With me it takes patience and more patience to attempt anal. Kyle had me so turned on and so mellow at the same time, it was just the perfect moment for me to try again.

He just kept teasing, pushing his head in just so far. I tried to push back to have him go deeper but he wouldn't, just kept teasing me for what seems like forever. Pussy throbbing, ass begging, I wanted more. Whispering to me that we needed to go slow, needed to let my body accept his cock. Trust and patience is a real key.

He was very gentle...pushing himself inside ever so slowly so I could feel every bit of him sliding into my ass. He wasn't even anywhere near completely inside me when I started cumming as he did this, I was getting real loud. He pulled me up by my shoulders so that I was kneeling back on my heels while he was still inside my ass, making him go even deeper...he had grabbed my vibrator and started rubbing it along my clit while holding me up with one arm wrapped around me. This guy knew just what to do...taught me experiences I've never had before. Don't misunderstand, my ex had fucked my ass, but never like this, never this patient.

He had me grab the vibrator and put it inside my pussy, he held my hips as he slowly thrusted into my ass. I'm not sure how long we were in this position all I know is I never had so many multiples as I did that weekend. Just cumming and cumming. My pussy juices were all over me, him, the blankets, the vibrators. He started bouncing me faster on his cock and leaned me forward again so that I was almost laying on the pillows under me.

He grabbed my hips and just started fucking my ass so faster and hard, I didn't realize how much I was screaming "OH YESSSSSSSSSSS." He exploded inside and I could feel his hot cum so deep inside me.

Man, I just wanted more. He was making me realize just how much of a nympho I was. He was so concerned with my pleasure and told me that's how he got his, just by watching my responses, hearing my voice.

Sticky and slick all over, we went back into the room to washed up a bit and had another drink. Feeling not a care in the world, I walked back out to the balcony and stood at the railing butt naked with a drink in my hand and had him slide up behind me again. His arms wrapped around me as we looked out at the moon and the people below.

I reached around with my free hand and started playing with his cock until he was hard again, knowing full well it would be a while before he could cum again that fiercely. I didn't care I wanted him to fuck my ass again while I was standing up and holding the railing.

I told you he just helped lose my inhibitions. So there we were glowing in the moonlight, playing, touching, kissing, until he was hard again. Kyle was more than willing to take delight with my tight ass, pushing his way inside til we were fucking each other like crazy to an audience below. I didn't care, I was fucking with such abandon and freedom. Although he got smart and kept his had over my mouth so not to draw any additional attention. I had been in every position possible that weekend, in a chair, on the rocks on the slopes, against the wall, floor and almost over the rail of the balcony, we were finally making it to the bed.

He had me lay on my back in the center of the bed. Spread my pussy lips open and just sucked and licked my pussy clean. He fucked my pussy with the vibrator until I came again, lifting my legs over his shoulders, lifting my body and pushed pillows under me. Slowly entering my ass again, slowly as it was becoming a little painful.

My nipples were so sensitive and hard....he had me rub the vibrator over them and then all over my pussy with my legs spread wide apart. He held my legs open so he could watch me fuck my own pussy with the vibrator while he fucked my ass with his cock. I didn't realize how much of the vibrator he was feeling until he started fucking me harder and faster. It was rough and hard and I was enjoying the shit out of it. Never had I ever thought I could react or be this way with anyone.

Before he came, he pulled out of me and sat down on the bed pulling me toward him. He sat with his back up against the head board and had me straddle him. I guided him back to my ass as his sucked my nipples raw. I was in control of his cock now as I started getting a good pace going. He played with my clit, pulling it, rolling it between his fingers. I just bounced harder and faster cumming again and again. He felt huge in my ass, but wonderful at the same time. Some good type of pain mixed with the ultimate pleasure.

He grabbed my hips and pounded my ass, fucking me like I just don't know what, until he came again.

Spent, tired, and now quite sore, we snuggled down into the bed and drifted off to sleep.

I never heard from him or saw him again. He had my number. It didn't seem to matter. It was a magical awakening for me and I'm grateful for having had the experience, not one regret other than never seeing him again. He help awaken in me a part of my being I had never really known. That's why I wanted to share this. So you would get an idea of how "The Wild Child" I've mentioned on my web page came to be.

Needless to say, my ex never found out about Kyle nor did Pat and I ever talk about him after that ride back to town. The funny part was when I had to go to work on Monday morning, I was definitely walking gingerly. I may not have been sore at the time, but boy was I after. LOL. Kyle showed me raw passion and raw sex, pleasure from patience.

12