He called

Story Info
She cheats on her husband with a sexy boyfriend.
1.9k words
2.97
42.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He called me.

I hadn't talked to him in so long that just seeing his number on my caller ID sent a shiver down my spine. I picked up the phone, acutely aware of my husband's presence next to me, trying to act normal. "Hello," I said, carefully nonchalant.

"Can I see you soon?" he asked. Straight to the point. He always was like that. I could feel myself getting wet just thinking about him.

"Yeah, maybe Wednesday?" I said, glancing at my husband. He was still engaged in whatever he was doing on his computer. I felt the hair on my arms raise slightly, thinking he knew just what I was doing, that he would grab the phone at any minute and tell the caller to go fuck himself, that he would just leave.

"Seven o'clock?"

"See you then." I hung up immediately and turned my attention back to the television, as though nothing had happened. As if I hadn't just made a date right under my husband's nose. He didn't even say anything.

It felt like Wednesday arrived within minutes. I normally work a double on Wednesdays, but I had already secretly arranged for a coworker to cover my second shift. As I was getting ready for work that day, I chose my outfit very carefully to accentuate my assets. I picked a black thong and a beige pencil skirt, tightly hugging the curve of my ample rear, and a sexy black lace bra, which I covered with a tight-fitting black blouse with a diving neckline. My 36D's were still as perky as ever, and the cleavage was almost deep enough to dive into.

I smiled at myself in the mirror, knowing how good I looked. Despite nearing 30, my hourglass figure was as sexy as ever. My husband walked by and slapped my ass, and I playfully swatted his hand away, sure that he could see the deep flush creep up into my cheeks at the thought of what I would be doing at seven.

My shift at work seemed to pass in minutes, and before I knew it, I was walking up to the door of his apartment. I raised my hand to knock, but before I even touched the wood, the door swung open, and he was in front of me.

"Hi," he said. I watched him drink me in from top to bottom, watched his pupils dilate as he took in my curves. I did the same, letting my gaze slide down his tall, slender frame. He was so different from my husband: pale and blonde, compared to my husband's dark Mediterranean complexion and hair. My eyes lingered briefly on the zipper of his blue jeans. "Come in," he invited, breaking my reverie.

I stepped over the threshold into his arms. He reached past me to slam the door shut as I raised my lips to his. He was over six feet to my meager five-two, but we had always managed to fit together. I pressed my mouth against his, darting my tongue playfully between his lips.

Already I could feel his hardness through our clothes, and moisture was beginning to rise between my own legs. He kissed me more deeply, our tongues dancing together, and pulled me tightly against him. For a moment, it seemed like the world slipped away as we kissed, as though nothing else mattered or would ever matter again.

He released me gently, taking my hand in his. "Let's at least get to the bedroom," he said, smiling. His cheeks were flushed under his pale skin. He led me across the living room to his bedroom. I could tell he had cleaned for me; his king-size bed was neatly made with a midnight-blue comforter, and candles burned on each of the bedside tables. I smiled at the effort, since he knew what was going to happen regardless. It was sweet, romantic, and completely unnecessary.

I placed one hand on his chest and pushed him down onto the bed. I clambered atop him, my skirt hitching up to my hips, exposing the creamy white flesh of my thighs. Straddling him, I leaned down and kissed him again. He wrapped his arms around me, his tongue pushing deeper into my mouth, his hard cock pressing against my nearly naked crotch.

I sat up, still atop him, and peeled off my top. He shifted my weight on top of him so that he too could sit up. Keeping me straddled on top of him, he reached behind me and unhooked my bra. My large breasts tumbled out, pink nipples standing tightly at attention.

He groaned just at the sight of them. Cupping the left one in his hand, he flicked the nipple gently with his tongue. My hips jerked involuntarily against him, and I moaned. He flicked it again and again, and I tipped my head back, arching my back and thrusting my tits forward toward his face.

He switched his attention to the right breast, giving it the same tongue teasing as he pinched my left nipple with his hand. I moaned again, feeling myself getting even wetter, as he finally took my nipple into his mouth, sucking gently. My hips thrust against him again, and he sucked more urgently at my breasts, switching randomly between them. I could feel myself reaching climax.

He felt it too, and took me further, biting softly at my erect nipples. He pressed my breasts together, taking both nipples into his mouth at once, biting and sucking as I thrust helplessly against him. I cried out and orgasmed hard, my body rigid, my wet bush pushing against his erection through his jeans. He kept me at the peak of sensation as long as possible, biting at my nipples and holding me hard against him.

I finally relaxed, letting my head come back forward. I sighed heavily, feeling my breathing return to normal and my eyes refocus. He laughed softly and said, "Well that was easy." I smiled coyly back at him, saying, "Oh, I'm not done yet."

I pulled his T-shirt over his head and pushed him onto his back again. His frame was slender but muscular. I pulled my leg across him, so that I was lying next to him, and kissed his mouth briefly, letting one hand wander down his torso.

I began kissing his neck and ear as my hand unbuttoned his jeans, lowered the zipper, and slid inside. I massaged his hard dick as I kissed his face, his lips, his neck. He groaned slightly, and I released him. Kissing him hard one more time, I began the journey downward.

I kissed my way down his chest and stomach, trailing my fingers up and down his sides and watching him shiver with pleasure. I arrived at his crotch, and pulled his jeans and boxer briefs off, watching his erection spring free from its trap.

I held it with one hand and took the tip into my mouth, sucking hard as I pulled back and released it. He cried out, and I settled myself between his legs, sucking again, but only on the hard tip. I tasted a drop of his seed on my lips, and went deeper, taking more and more of him in every time I went down, until his whole shaft was in my mouth.

"Oh, God!" he cried, grabbing my head and pushing me down harder. I swirled my tongue around the tip of his penis as I came up, and let him guide me back down, sucking hard.

My pussy was tingling with anticipation, so wet that I couldn't take it anymore. I released him and sat up, straddling him again, my skirt still hiked up around my hips. I shoved my thong to one side and lowered myself onto him slowly, until I had taken his full eight inches in.

It felt so good to feel him filling me up. His erection was almost a forty-five degree angle, so that it pushed hard against my G-spot when I sat upright on top of him. My thong was shoved against my clit, so that as I began to move, it rubbed hard against me.

I slowly moved up and down, his cock pressing against me inside, my thong pressing against me outside. I had barely started when I began to come again. My muscles clenched and unclenched, milking his shaft as I climaxed, my breasts swinging and bouncing as I fucked him.

My thong was now dripping wet. "Don't move," I told him. I pulled myself off him long enough to remove both it and my skirt, and immediately climbed back aboard. This time, rather than ride him cowgirl style, I laid down on his torso, my tits conveniently up near his mouth, and my whole body pressed against his.

As I started to move, my clit rubbed up against him, and he took one breast into his mouth, sucking hard. The combination of sensations was incredible. I thrust my hips against him slowly, relishing the feeling of his body pressed against mine, of his tongue lapping at my nipple. He flicked at my other nipple with his fingers, and my throbbing clit started to respond again.

I tried to slow my climax, to pace myself, but my body wouldn't listen. For a third time, I was thrown into the throes of sensation again, exploding against him. He pulled my head to him and kissed me as I came. I moaned into his mouth, feeling my body tense and release with the sensation.

As soon as my climax ended, he grabbed me around the waist, and flipped me onto my back without withdrawing from me. He propped himself up over top of me, and pulled my legs up over his shoulder. In that position, he began to move, slowly at first, but picking up speed, jamming his dick into me as hard as he could.

I lifted my hips to meet him as he came forward, pushing him inside me as far as he could go. As he neared his own climax, he reached down with one hand and flicked my clit, rubbing it in time to his thrusts. The pleasure was mounting again, but I held off my own orgasm until he reached his, so that we both cried out simultaneously, his penis jumping inside me as he spent himself, pressing against my G-spot and intensifying my orgasm.

After he was done, he collapsed on top of me, my legs trapped underneath him, his dick softening inside me. I found his lips and kissed him gently, mostly without tongue. After a few minutes, he rolled to one side, and I sat up, smiling at his languid posture and closed eyes.

I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up, doing my best to reorganize my hair and refresh my makeup. I then began finding my clothes, which were all scattered more or less in the vicinity of the bed. The thong was too wet to wear, so I just left it where it lay, and hoped my husband wouldn't notice that I had left wearing panties that I wasn't returning in.

"Leaving so soon?" he mumbled from the bed. I had been there only about half an hour.

"I'm expected at home," I answered. "My shift only goes until 8."

He seemed to suddenly remember about my husband waiting for me. "Oh. Well. See you next time?"

"Sure, I guess." I swept up the last of my stuff, ignoring the wet thong next to him on the bed, and saw myself out.