He Calls Me Naomi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CarrieQ
CarrieQ
159 Followers

That's because these days, I work The Arches almost every night. And I really enjoy it, especially now I'm friendly with the other gurls - so much so, when I take the occasional night off, I hardly know what to do with myself!

Needless to say, Master handles the money side of things, telling me how much to charge and what services to offer. I give him my takings, and he pays all my bills and sees me right for pocket money.

It means I never have to worry about money!

Before I met him, I'd never have guessed I'd have wanted to do this kind of work, or quite how enjoyable it could be! I owe him so much that, sometimes I get all emotional just thinking about it, and end up weeping!

The only downside is, he hardly touches me these days - says it wouldn't be right. He's always got to focus his attentions on the newest gurl. And to be honest, I do resent that, but I try not to - because Master says that jealousy is a dreadful curse!

Besides, I've got my friends now, the other gurls who work The Arches - and just like me, they were all his special favourite once upon a time! And while he might not pay us quite so much individual attention nowadays, at least he makes sure that we're calm and relaxed when we have to be.

Calm and relaxed...

He calls me Naomi, even though it's not my name - and I'll do absolutely anything he commands...

Absolutely anything!

CarrieQ
CarrieQ
159 Followers
12