He Came from a Land Down Unda Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~*~*

Cassie stands at the entrance of the house and once more starts having the familiar feeling of doubt. Just standing outside of his door makes her feel stunted and small. Somehow, her once beautiful royal blue and white polka dot Betsey Johnson summer dress looks like a potato sack. She tugs the overnight bag higher on her shoulder. She nervously shifts on each foot and scratches behind one ankle with the tip of her shoe. Maybe all of this is a mistake. She has never been this impulsive or reckless and it is all starting to give her an uneasy feeling. Before she can think one more negative thought the door swings over. The light that dances in Lochlyn's eyes makes the icky feelings slip away. The only thing in his mind is how remarkable she looks with her bodice fitting dress with flare hem. The shade of blue compliments her wonderfully while the v neckline gives a delicate view of her ample bosom. It isn't overflowing but the tiny straps are straining a bit every time she inhales. He takes her hand and brings it to his lips while pulling her inside. "You look amazing!" He twirls her around taking her overnight bag off her shoulder. With the grace of a dancer, she makes the move sexily languid for his pleasure. She's not a vain person but being under his gaze makes her want to show him what she's got. With a saucy smile she does a little curtsy at the end. He chuckles and takes her in his arms to kiss her. She's startled by the sudden movement and tenses up as he hauls her into his mouth. The taste of him soon soothes her body, melting into his. He has one hand on her face and the other in her hair. It's down completely around her shoulders with a little bounce to it but no definite curls. She stretches up to deepen the kiss. He loves how even in heels she has to stand on her toes to kiss him. He has to steady her with a hand making sure she doesn't fall or trip. He doesn't mind, hell he'll give her two hands. He does just that by moving them to her butt. She moans into his mouth and he takes it as a sign to squeeze harder on her ass like she likes. Well more like how he likes.

She finally breaks away, "We gotta stop." He steps back to take a look at the damage. Her already full lips are swollen and red, cheeks flushed, eyes lazy with lust, chest heaving with a strap fallen off her shoulder for sport, and her hair in dishevel. She is even more beautiful than before. He starts after her once more with a hungry look and she stops him, "Wait! Wait! You said you had a surprise for me."

He snaps out of a trance when her words sink in, "Oh yeah, sorry love." He looks down sheepishly a little. "It's just that you look so good I lost myself for a minute." He pushes the sleeves of his white thermal up drawing her attention to the thin material pulling against his chest. It flares out a bit around his waist reminding her of his trim torso. His jeans sit just right on his hips making him a transfixing sight himself. He takes her hand to lead her to the eating area in the kitchen.

"Where are we going?" She warns amusingly.

"No worries darling. I promise we're having a proper meal tonight." As he opens one of the door panels to the kitchen, the aroma of the food wafts up to her face and she almost faints from how good it is. "It's apart of your surprise. I cooked dinner and afterwards we're going to have a 'horribly horrific horror movie night.' I'm not really a person to go out a lot. I just want to share with you my favorite pass time." She doesn't know what to say. No man, besides her father, has ever cooked for her. And ask for curling up and watching horror movies all night, she can't imagine a better date. She looks to the food that's set along the table ready for them to dig in. Cassie turns back to him and lands a kiss on him so hard he stumbles back in his chair. Without breaking their lips she plops down hard to straddle him. He inhales sharply smelling her amber vanilla perfume and groans from the heady mixture of her smell, the taste of her sugary tongue laving at his, and the heat from her crotch grinding into his. She whimpers in the back of her throat when his right hand reaches up to the nape of her neck. His other hand zeroes on the apex between her legs that makes her quiver. The soft satin of her panties blazes against his two fingers that are exploring the outline of her pussy. Instinctively, her hips roll with his strokes and he smiles inwardly at her eagerness to get his fingers inside of her. Her dampness drives him mad to the point of pushing her back this time. "Hold on love, we gotta get to a dinger. Once I start there's not going to be any time to stop and look for one." With that, he lifts her up with him as he gets off the chair and walks through the swinging doors. Her arms lock around his neck as well as her legs. She's hanging on so tight that he doesn't have to hang on to her to keep her up, leaving his hands free to roam over her body as they move.

"W-w-what's a…." she clears her throat, having to stop because all the sensations he's sending through her body. He grins in her neck, knowing why she has to stop her sentence.

He nips at her earlobe as he reaches the stairs, "Hang on baby, we're going up."

"Oh god!" she groans through the first three steps. He juts into her with more purpose. Her face disappears into his shoulder and he can hear her soft grunts with each step. By step nine, she's close enough to warn him with her nails digging into his back. She can't speak over the intense rush of his thick jean seam rubbing against her thin material clad crotch. "Oh shit Lochlyn! I'm cuum-…!" With his right foot set firmly on the top of the steps, she releases a guttural moan before lying limp against him. He has to cup his hands under her ass to keep her from falling. When she finally looks up to him, his smiling features greet her with a warm embrace that cocoons her body.

"You were saying bunny?"

"Um what's a dinger?"

He grins deeper as he continues down the hall to his room. "It's a rubber baby." He nudges the door open with his foot and through the threshold she squirms in his arms to get down. "Something wrong?" He leans against the door with an almost predatory stance. There is no way she's getting out of this room now. Not when it was hard enough to stop when she first came in but now she starts up again, that is his undoing.

She backs away from him with a glint in her eye and smirk on her lips, "Nothing at all. I just figured while you were getting the protection I can be getting naked."

"Resourceful you are. Kill two birds with one stone." He says as he goes to the bathroom and she's already got the zipper to the middle of her back. When he comes back he stops in his tracks. She's lying in the middle of his bed leaning back on her elbows. One knee is up and the other leg is down creating a tantalizing view of her shapely thigh and calf. She's wearing a bustier that's white with royal blue polka dots with matching panties, the exact opposite of her dress. He strides into the room and to the foot of the bed to take in the vision. Mouth watering at this point, he takes off his shirt and unbuttons his pants leaving her to view his straining erection through his jockeys. Without realizing it her hand shoots between her legs and her thighs close over it as she tries to stifle a moan. Just thinking of that battering ram putting its assault of her again makes her squirmy. When she looks back to him, his eyes are on her hand and her eye drops down to his hand as he massages his package. She can tell by the similar look that he must be feeling the same way about her. She decides to test the waters and brigs the hand back up to her mouth. She takes her middle and ring finger between her lips then slides them back out with a pop. He knows what's next and slowly starts to gravitate to the middle of the bed with her. Like downstairs, he traces his fingers over her pussy but this time she has her hand working under the fabric. He watches in amazement as her hooded eyes close completely in fiery desire. He inhales her floating scent and smiles. He loves how he's the cause of the perfume ambrosia permeating his nostrils. Her legs open more for better leverage on both their parts and he gets bolder. With his middle finger he moves the edge of her panties to the side and with his index he catches the oozing juices on the first crook on the digit. "You have no idea how delectable you look right now."

"I think I have a pretty good idea just from the way you look at me."

"How's that love?" Lochlyn leans up and licks at the finger like he's been licking a cake batter bowl. He pulls his underwear down and off of his body and is right next to her in a flash.

She doesn't skip a beat with the conversation or what's at hand. She lifts her bottom to better assist him in taking off her panties and says, "You look as if you want to devour me every time we're in three feet of each other and by all accounts this morning, you all but did." At the last of her statement, her panties are being tossed over his head and he's going at a condom wrapper.

"I apologize if I'm too aggressive but I have to lay my cards out and say that I've never been this toey-"

"Huh?"

"Sorry, babe. I've never been this hot for a woman before." With that, anything left of Cassie's doubts shatter. The sincerity in his voice makes it seem like he is telling her he loves her. Still she can tell that even though he probably hasn't told many girls that he loved them, he apologized even less. She had no more time to think outside the moment because his prodding cock brings her back.

She sucks her bottom lip into her mouth and he slides halfway in. "MMMMM!" She breathes when he slides back out and lifts one of her legs to his upright torso. She contracts so hard he can't push back in.

"Relax baby. Let me back in." Her body melts into his husky words while he slowly pushes all the way in. He leans down slightly and gyrates his hips a little, "Get used to it love. I'm going to be here a lot while you're with me."

"Oooohh! She quivers while looking into his intense eyes. His circles start to get bigger as well as her moans. His hand run up her side and end kneading her breast. It's so plushy except for the peak that grates into his hand even through the material of her bustier. Needing to see them, he pulls the cups down freeing her heavy breasts. The dark pebbles are warm between his fingers and only get hotter as he squeezes on the flesh. "Mmmmore." He knows this command by heart now and speeds up his pace. Her cries of pleasure ring in his ears. Using his slippery forearms to hoist herself up, she shifts so they are both upright. They continue to grind into each other and periodically one will groan louder to let the other know that they're doing something right. She wraps her legs around his waist slightly as he gets on his knees to pump into her body. She counters his thrust with her own as her toes dig into his mattress. They stare into each other's eyes not caring if the gesture is too intimate for where they are in their relationship. Her hair hangs partly in her face obstructing his view of her beautiful eyes. He brushes the veil out of her face.

"Much better." He whispers. The hazel orbs glow for him while sounds of his grunts follow her sharp intake of breath. Her mouth parts open and she has a desperate look on her face. Like she needs something but can't form the words. She does it every time she is close. He lets her off the hook normally before by pressing his thumb to her clit and rubbing feverishly at it as he drills her hole. Not tonight though. He wants to hear her loud and clear.

His hand goes up to the nape of her neck to pull on her hair. He gently tugs down, exposing her neck to his waiting lips. He lingers kisses to the area just below her ear, "What do you need baby?" He asks breathlessly.

"Cum. I want to cum."

"Mmm love." No coaxing or drawing out necessary from her. His licks at her lobe then trails to her jaw line where he rains feathery kisses. He is tempted to make her beg for it now but he can't hold out either. May be later he thinks as he quickens the pace. He cups her ass cheeks in his hands to better lift her up and down. She meets each thrust passionately while her slender fingers read Braille in the muscles of his shoulders and arms. He still has one hand in her hair but her head is against his neck. He can feel his balls tighten up and can feel Cassie's pussy contract on him at the same time. They're both ready to blow and with four more pumps they're both yelling so loudly it reverberates in their ears. They collapse in each other's arms, still connected. She's on his chest as he's panting on his back looking up at the ceiling. He can't believe that he can't even go one hour of being in her presence without bedding her. He looks down to the top of her head as she mews in the afterglow. He shakes his head, too astounded to deny that this woman is affecting him more deeply then he can ever imagine a person to ever do. "Now just who devoured who this time?"

Cassie lazily looks up to him with her chin in his chest. She brings a finger up to caress the opposite nipple causing him to jump and chuckle. She joins in, "Well what do you expect when you seduce a girl with a home cooked meal and a horror movie marathon, which by the way I haven't forgotten either so get up!" With that she starts to tickle him until he has to pin her to the mattress. They both stop looking with laughing eyes and the passion, desire, and things they both think is nonsense to be feeling right now return like a light switch. He's the first one to break eye contact by staring at her lips. He leans down to capture the soft petals in his lips and she pushes back with just as much vigor that he gives. The only thing that stops them is the rumbling sound from her stomach.

They dress in their underwear and go down to finally eat. As the night progresses the situation gets weirder and weirder because of how natural they are with one another. In the kitchen Cassie and Lochlyn start re-heating the food while they talk easily about their day, they go to their respective seats. Once Cassie's bottom feels the cold wood she does a little yelp. "What's wrong babe?"

"Nothing, the wood was colder than I thought."

"Well we can fix that." He says as he pulls her from her chair to his lap. Not dreaming of stopping him, she leans in to the quick embrace he gives before going to his fork. "So tell me more about this bratty pop star." He lifts a bit a food to her mouth before feeding himself.

She's in mid chew before a slightly astonished look crosses her face. Lazy ass never cared how her day went. He'd usually just tell her to suck it up or just nod over the three-inch screen of his two-way. She looks to his waiting expression that holds genuine interest. "Are you sure you wana hear this? I mean,..I don't want to bore you."

"I wouldn't of asked otherwise darling." He pops another potato in her mouth.

She sighs then swallows her food, "Alright. You asked for it." Within minutes Cassie has Lochlyn rolling with laughter. She has to scoot to another chair to continue talking because he's laughing so hard.

"Stop it! Stop! These people are not really like this are they?" He howls through tears.

She's almost laughing as hard as him and takes a breath to talk. "I swear! No one's normal in this business." They finish in a giggle before going back for food.

With a smile still on his face he asks, "No one? Not even you?"

She relaxes into a fitful smile like him. She looks him in the eye, "Almost no one." He nods solemnly with approval. After the past two years he's had he prays that she means what she says. An ordinary life is what he's yearning for but women don't see him for an ordinary life. They see him as a meal ticket, a polished piece of gold with deep pockets. It isn't like he doesn't use it to his advantage either. So much so that yeah, he broke a few hearts. Never on purpose, he'd let them know up front that he wasn't the relationship kind. He'd hear horror stories of "fatal attractions" being plagued on guys like him but he never thought it would happen to him. Not until a couple of years ago. Now he just likes to keep girls at arms length. He's still so drawn to Cassie though that even he can't deny the attraction. He feels a soft hand rub against his and blinks the clouds from his eyes.

"I'm sorry, what love?"

"I said we should probably start the marathon. What movies did you get?"

He simply scoffs and begins with a snobbish air, "M'lady, a true connoisseur of film has his own collection and doesn't have to rent." He gives a nasally laugh to match his impression which has her falling over herself with amusement.

Cassie quickly straightens to play along. "Well sire, as an aficionado myself I can only concur with you." She mocks. He chuckles into her bright eyes and mentally sighs with contentment. He loves how it's so easy with her. No need to party, drink and do drugs, or spend money on nonsense and large bar tabs. He drapes a large arm over her slender shoulders as he steers her out of the kitchen and to the stairs. He decides to keep the lighthearted play while leading her down the hall further from his room.

In a pretty good impression of Vincent Price he says, "Now my sweet, follow me to my horror room."

"Horror room? Like a room of nothing but horror movies?" Her voice comes out breathy as if she too turned on to talk.

He chuckles with elation as he studies her, "If I would of known that all it takes to make your lower middle third sing sweet Virginia, I would have told you about it sooner.

She swats at him playfully, "Take me to that room you dunce."

He moves around her all hunched over like a mad scientist's assistant, "Step this way miss! Right this way!" They stop in front of a door that's painted grey and has red rivulets dripping down the door. "You like it? I did it back in grade school to ward my parents away." He nudges it open with his shoulder, starting up the Igor act again until he disappears into the darkened room. She giggles at his performance, and can't remember smiling so hard with a guy. Cassie's attention goes back to the door. She's so impressed with it she doesn't notice the hand coming out of the shadows and grab her. She gasps as it pulls her in and closes the door and they're immersed in total darkness. She doesn't panic because the familiar touch of Lochlyn's heat looms over her cleavage, up to her collarbone. Suddenly the heat is gone, and she can no longer feel his presence near her. She feels awkward at first but waits patiently for his return. The seconds stretch like years and she shifts on her feet. Out of nowhere, Locklyn pulls her hips to his groin; he is now behind her. She can feel a low growl reverberate from his chest as it pushes to her back. He leans down, breathing his warm breath at her brow. "Did I scare you bunny? I'm sorry. The light is on a chain in the middle of the room and it's sometimes hard to find." She moves her bottom into his groin.

"Well it ain't right there." She purrs. The super sonic growl returns in his chest. He swats her behind, leaving it there for a moment to palm the flesh. She's starting to unleash more of her passionate nature on him outside of the bedroom and he can't begin to show her how he loves it.

"Patience my sweet… It's almost time to lock up the house and then your party will really begin." He mumbles in her neck while turning on the red lights that fill the room.

"I wonder how it will end." She finishes the quote for him. "My my, who knew that quoting Price could get me…" she pauses to find the right word, "Toey."

He chuckles at the end of her statement, loving her use of his word. He steps from behind her to turn on the soft fluorescents to illuminate the walls, which are actually shelves from ceiling to floor. He walks all around the room, highlighting more and more movies, all in alphabetical order. Like a kid in a candy store she immediately starts pointing and squealing. He has movies that she hasn't seen in years. Some so rare you couldn't even find them in the states. After the initial shock of his movie collection, and picking out sufficient debate magnets they take them back to his bedroom for the night. Whether they will get through all of them is another story.