He Came from a Land Down Unda Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~*~*

The whole night is wonderful and goes smoothly. Lochlyn has to admit that at first it's hard to focus on his food or the show with Cassie as a stunning sight. Her face lights up more when she finds out the production is of "Manon", her favorite ballet. Her eyes glue to the stage while his eyes glue to her. He pretends interest in the story line but all his focus is on Cassie. He can't put his finger on it but there's something different about her tonight. When they're walking out to his car Cassie gets a call from Carina. She tells her that she has to stay off her foot for a few days and she will call her when she's ready to get back to work. Cassie's scrutinizing eyes get Lochlyn a little on edge and looks expectantly as she ends the call. "Well?" He implores.

"Funniest thing. Carina has a twisted ankle and has to stay off of it for three or four days." Cassie puts her phone away as Lochlyn opens her car door.

In the car he says, "Well that sounds absolutely delightful to me love." She looks over at his shining eyes and leans in to kiss him. He's starting the car to hurry her home but doesn't want to break the kiss. She giggles and pushes him away when he put the car in gear and pulls out in front of a car causing a screeching halt. He decides driving is more important. 'Damn! What is wrong with me!' He thinks he watches her drag a lazy finger over her bottom lip while she looks dreamily ahead. Her mind is spinning with her own thoughts of him and the rest of their night.

As he maneuvers through curves he grins as she goes on about how good the show was, "I love that ballet. My grandmother played Manon for a French production in the 40s, and I got to play her in my high school production." She beams.

"The men in the story couldn't seem to keep their collars straight around that Manon. I can see why they chose you for the part." They pull into the garage and slowly walk hand and hand to the entrance. They are both on air as they ascend the stairs. He let's her lead the way and when she's finally in the middle of the room she turns with a lazy smile to thank him for the wonderful evening. She falls short and gasps at the stark look of passion in his eyes for her. He's leaning against the door as if to corner and make sure she can't leave. She boldly lets him know she has no intention of going anywhere by pulling at the neck of the dress. It pools to her feet and she steps back to reveal a small patch covering her smooth pussy. Taking off her shoes she moves to the middle of his bed. As she situates herself he's already stripping his clothes off eagerly and moving to the side of his bed for a condom. She shivers watching him move with just as much anticipation as she has. He looks over at her nipples and they harden more on sight, "Play with your nipples." He rasps harshly. She closes her eyes and groans as she complies with his demand. He licks his lips as her head falls back on the pillows. He walks around the bed and can see the wetness building between her thighs. "Now your panties love." She takes those off as well and leaves her pink lips glisten for his roaming view. He bends down to pick something up and turns it on. "Does it have a name?" Cassie's eyes snap open and she stills at the sound of a tiny motor going off. She looks up to see her vibrator in Lochlyn's hand and a devilish gleam in his eye. Her mouth is open but she nods obediently. He raises a brow as he circles the bed then joins her. "I can't say I'm too familiar with how these things work. You mind helping me out." She swallows on a dry throat and nods once more. He smiles, "Good." He looks into her eyes the whole time as he moves the vibrator to her raised knees that are glued together. "What's its name?"

"P-p-peter C-cotton Tail." He chuckles deep in his throat making it sound like a seductive growl. The tip reaches her slick opening and she nearly faints.

"Does it go there?"

"Sometimes," she swallows hard again as her eyes seal shut.

His mouth swoops to the closest available nipple and he bites. Not hard enough to dowse her fire but enough to get her attention. He sucks hard on it and pulls it up from her body. He releases it and it plops away with a luscious sound. "Keep your eyes open." She bites her lips and moans her approval and he rubs the head of the vibrator over her clit. "Should I move it?"

Oh please no!' She screams and even stills his hand with her own. He's so turned on now he can't take it anymore. He was planning on torturing her with the contraption but he's starting to get a little jealous.

He turns it off and she gives a pout and he zeros in on her lips almost devouring them. She groans in half desire half frustration. He pulls back to take a breath, "I think while you're here we can retire this. Don't you agree?" He doesn't wait on her answer as he's pulling the toy away like a teacher would when they take items from students. She looks at him expecting him to tell her to ask her mother to talk to him after school. Instead he pulls a condom out of its pack and rolls the latex over his length. He kisses her deep as his lower half spears into her with such a ferocity that it kind of hurts. Only for a second though as his hips slowly retreat then slowly back in. "Sorry love. Didn't mean to hurt you." She smiles up to him and his breath catches in his throat. She's too striking for words and she has no idea. He brushes her hair back all the while his hips act like a separate person from his torso up. He has a look of concentration on his face as if he's considering something as he plunges in and out of her body. Her mouth is open slightly and her eyes are close to slits, as he gets harder in his strokes. "You like that baby?"

"Yes!" She breathes sobbingly and it drives him faster into her tunnel. His cock rocketing in and out of her, her panting, his groaning, and the connection of their bodies smacking together are the only recognizable sounds in the room. He breathes heavily into her neck as she starts to milk his pole with her orgasm. He's doing well in holding out so far but he has to slow down or he'll explode. Her whimpering indicates her falling back into her right self but he hopes she likes where she just went because he's about to send her back. He quickly moves in a sitting position and spins her around so she's still in his lap but reverse from his front. He begins to jackhammer in and out of her making her fall onto his outstretched thighs. He has one hand on her shoulder and the other on her hip.

She starts to grind her hips on his dick but he swiftly smacks her ass and slips her on her stomach. He has advantage by having her thighs on the outside of his because he widens them with his knee making her low to the bed like a frog. He pulls on her hair tightly and whispers in her ear, "I'm leading this dance tonight sweetheart." He begins to beat into her deep and hard. She wails into the clump of comforter that's in her mouth as his large arms go over hers and his fingers lace between hers. "Spit it out love. I want to hear it." His thrusts are staccato in rhythm but forceful as the comforter slides from her lips. Each stroke has a new note to discover from her body and he loves every one.

"Fuck Lochlyn," she cries. "You make my pussy feel so good."

"My pussy." He growls and strokes into harder than the rest twice. She goes rigid at his words but he can't see the small smile that's forming on her lips. He's too in the moment and wants to hear what he's been feeling from her lips, "Say it! Say it's mine!" He says fiercely. Her skin heats and her pussy tightens on him as her eyes widen in fear and passion.

"I-it's yours. It's your pussy." She cums hard at her own admission then he grunts several times as he stills into her alerting her of his orgasm. He slowly withdrawals and scoots off the bed to discard the used latex and use the bathroom. He's in shock with his behavior and can't believe what just happened in bed. He went at her like a rutting beast and demanded, of all things, to say her pussy was his. What's more funny is how he means it and if he can, he thinks he's ready for her heart. He's so unsteady at this point his hands shake as he pees. He comes out with intentions of apologizing to her for his behavior and telling her his aim for her. That's if she isn't packing and running for hills at this point. He's ready to go out on a limb here and throw some caution to the wind. The thought of not perusing something with this woman seems worse than any doubts he may have. He sees her fast asleep with the same peaceful look he saw that very morning. He moves in beside her and she instantly seeks him out in her sleep. He grins as she situates a loving leg over both his and her head moves to his chest. She locks him in like a human straight jacket. He kisses the top of her head and decides that it can definitely wait until tomorrow. He softly chuckles as a new surprise for her comes to mind.

~*~*

Downstairs in the kitchen, Perti is busy mixing ingredients together and humming her own tune. She doesn't have to hear them or see them to know they're passionately going at one another at the moment. Even though she doesn't agree with all the premarital sex, she knows young people today have no patience. It's not a coincidence that she knows all this. In fact she's partly to blame for any ferocity emitting in Lochlyn's room at the moment. She hears a sharp squeal of pleasure and jumps as she looks up at the ceiling. She shakes her head and can't believe her recipe works. Perti comes from a long line of medicine woman and hasn't been able to practice like she wants for years now. She has all the pregnancy mixtures and labor aids down pact but she's never been able to try her mating mixtures on anyone. They're all natural with no mysticism in them, as far as she knows. Her grandmother just told her that these recipes only brought to the surface what's itching to come out in the first place. Lochlyn and Cassie remind Perti of her husband and her before he died. Her own mother did the mating mixtures of them after a dream she had. Perti took a nap earlier that day and had the same dream. Call it wrong to hurry the process along but she isn't getting younger and she has a vow to make sure that child is married with children before she dies. She finishes with the concoction and puts it in the refrigerator and whistles off to bed.

  • COMMENTS
10 Comments
moonbaby10moonbaby10over 13 years ago

Cant wait to read more! Really great story line and characters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Past Tense...

Right now your story read like some kind of script with an omniscient narrator. Please find an editor, because this story would flow sooo much better if it was a) entirely in past tense (aside from quoted conversations) and b) less choppy in its descriptions. For the most part just remember, when describing the actions of the characters always write from the stand point that it has ALREADY happened and you are not just writting it down.

~*He WAS in shock FROM his behavior, and COULDN'T believe what just happened in bed.*~

Other than that, the story is still very interesting.

cpm09cpm09about 14 years ago
I want more!!

Please..where are you? You need to finish this story, it's great! I love all characters. hoping for a happy ending!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
more please

Please finish this story! It's really hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Finish please

Helllo I loved this story and really waiting to see what the outcome is in their story!!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Only For One Night Ch. 01 For one night, they throw caution to the wind.in Interracial Love
Summer's Surrender She hated him, but does her body?in Interracial Love
Luc and Sanaii: Scenes from a Life Luc and Sanaii's story continues.in Interracial Love
My Swede (Sweet) Giant Ch. 01 Falling for the right guy.in Interracial Love
Claimed It was time that she became what she was meant to be. His.in NonHuman
More Stories