He Came Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened her eyes as he continued to rub her foot and she smiled at him so brightly. Brent continued for a few more minutes then he kissed her big toe and she giggled. Reverently he set her foot down and lifted her other boot. A similar repeat occurred as he took the boot off and massaged her foot the same way as the other. Jessica laid back on the bed this time and was mewling like a kitten.

She felt the kiss on her toe and then she felt him sliding up her body slowly. Jessica arched up to let him feel her body and soon their lips met and she put her legs around him. This time she felt his boxer covered crotch against her panty covered womanhood. She was wet and burning with desire for him but she was enjoying the moment and wanted everything he was going to do to her to last moment.

Brent hiked them both up the bed so they were on the middle of it and when he did he flipped them over so she was on top. She straddled his legs and slowly ground on him. Brent let out a panting moan as she did. She reached to her waist for the garter belt, but he stopped her.

"Leave it please. It looks so sexy on you." he pleaded.

Jessica tilted her head and smiled seductively at him. She could feel the straining bulge in his boxers and desperately wanted to free it but instead she took her time. Her hands went up and found the clasp on her bra and she undid the catches. Slowly she let it slide off her shoulders and then it came off and landed on his chest.

Brent picked the lacy garment up and inhaled her scent; the vanilla perfume made his mind swam in circles. He tossed it to the side of the bed and looked up. The sight of his beautiful topless wife made his breath catch. Her thick nipples were standing straight out in desire and he slowly trailed his hands up and cupped her full breasts softly. Jessica's head fell back as he did and the moans that came from her throat were amplified when his fingers trailed along her nipples.

Brent took his time with this as he really wanted nothing more than to savor every touch of her body. For twenty months he was denied the softness and warmth of her touch. For those long nights alone he was denied the feel and smell of her body. Now he was here with her and wanted to touch every inch of her perfect body until every line and contour of her body was burned into his mind.

Brent's fingers never stopped roving over her and soon they began to trail along her stomach. Jessica felt her breath catch as his hands trailed along the garter belt and slowly found her hips. She ground on him further as the fingers went over her panties and along her strong thighs. When the fingers met her exposed flesh she shuddered softly and her own hands settled on his. She looked at him painfully and he sat up slowly. Their bodies met and his lips crushed into hers. His hands went from her thighs and slipped around to her ass. When his hands found a double handful Jessica whimpered into his mouth.

Feeling her desires burning hot like a volcano he spun them over so he was on top of her. She had her legs parted still and now Bent made his move. He broke the kiss and repeated her movements with his tongue. He tasted every inch of her neck with his tongue and lips making her moan loudly as writhe under him. His lips continued their traveling of her shoulders and the tops of her breasts. The loud whimpers and moans escaped her throat as he found a nipple and sucked it into his mouth.

Her hands found his back and she clutched him for dear life. Her nipples were so sensitive and he savaged them with kisses and little nips making her legs wrap around him again. Brent was in heaven as his mouth was suckling her nipples and the silkiness of the stockings teased his sides and lower back. His cock was oozing pre cum as he continued on. He began to trail his lips down her taut tummy and kissed each and every inch of it. Jessica was feeling a meltdown beginning in her body and her breathing showed Brent he was about to be rewarded with her passions.

Brent's tongue flicked the skin around the garter belt softly making her moan loudly. She actually turned her head and bit into a pillow so she wouldn't scream and wake up Melissa. Brent's hands got into the act as he found the edges of her panties. He slowly began to peel them down. Jessica rose up and helped him slide the panties off. She wore them over the garter belt and thus made it easy to slide off.

Brent had other plans as he continued his kissing of her body as he slowly slid them off. Jessica was writhing on the bed and suddenly she felt his chest grind along her clit. She whimpered and suddenly she lost it. She bucked into his chest and came. Brent felt her body stiffen and begin to shake. He looked up to see her face locked in a pure ecstasy.

Her mouth was open and her eyes closed as she bucked softly on him. Brent took her panties the rest of the way off and slid back up her body. He looked at her exposed slit and was shocked. She normally trimmed short, but now she was completely shaved except a small tuft above her clit.

"This is new." he said with a soft chuckle.

Jessica managed to lift her head to see him smiling at her seductively. She was about to open her mouth to say something when he blew a cold breath directly on her dripping slit. Again she turned her head and bit the pillow to muffle her impending scream. Brent moved in and laid soft feathery kisses on her flaring clit and Jessica spasmed.

She clamped her legs around his neck and Brent took that as his cue. His tongue slashed along her clit and his fingers found her hole. He suckled the lovely bud into his mouth and she arched her hips wildly as he did. Brent's finger teased her opening terribly as he drew circles around it making her pant and whimper in tortured agony. When he finally slid his finger in her snug warmth engulf it. She was bucking so hard on his finger he was shocked. Her dripping pussy clamped on it and nearly broke it when she came the second time. Brent continued his licking and felt his wife lose all her composure. She wildly flailed along the bed and bucked hard as he continued on. He wanted her to remember this night forever and did his best to make sure of that.

Jessica came repeatedly as he continued on. Her eyes glazed over and she soon couldn't scream into the pillow any more. Her teeth clenched the pillow like a vice and she soon felt him stop. Her head lolled back and her breathing came in short ragged gasps. Brent slowly withdrew the finger and licked the digit savoring the sweet musky flavor and his lips met her body once again.

He slowly kissed his way back up her body and every now and then her over stimulated body would twitch. When he met her nipples once again he kissed both of them lovingly and Jessica sighed loudly. His lips trailed back up her throat and when he was near her mouth she grabbed his head and savagely kissed him. They both lost themselves in the kiss and soon they were rolling around the bed.

Brent's hands roamed all over her body as they did and soon she was on top of him once again. Her long hair draped his face as they kissed wildly and he loved it. She grinded on him while they kissed and suddenly she broke the kiss. She threw her head back and her hair followed an arch as it flew over her shoulders once again.

Brent's eyes were hypnotized by the motion. That had to be the most beautiful thing he had seen so far, but the look on her face was the most erotic thing he had ever seen. Her eyes were narrowed and her breathing was heavy as she was lost in a lust filled trance. His hands found the sides of her face and she turned and kissed them and bit the fingers softly. Brent sighed as she took one of his fingers into her mouth and sucked it hard. His other hand found her full ass and he squeezed it hard making her sigh into the night. She released his finger and gave him a beautifully feral look. Without a word she slithered down his body and to his crotch.

Jessica found the edges of his boxers and with a quick tug she tore them to his knees. Brent's manhood shot straight up and slapped his belly. She had never seen him so hard and eagerly her hand found it. She stroked the length making him shake under her. She knew it had been a long time for him so she decided to help him out. Brent sighed loudly as she said nothing and sipped his head into her mouth. He groaned loudly as his loving wife flicked her tongue along his head with it still in her mouth.

Her other hand found his thick shaft and began to work it. Brent knew he wasn't going to be able to hold out. He hadn't had any real relief overseas as he never had any privacy. The few times he did the thought of her made him explode. Now with his greatest fantasy in front of him, he tried to hold out as long as he could. Jessica sensed this and with a pop she took him from her mouth.

"Let it out Brent. Please." she was now pleading.

Brent looked down at her and their eyes locked. She opened her mouth and never took her eyes from his as she wildly sucked the head and stroked him frantically. Brent bit his lip and came hard. He was badly backed up from his long time from her and the load was massive. Jessica swallowed as much as she could as she kept her mouth clamped on him.

Brent grunted loudly through his bit lip and she saw he actually bit so hard he was bleeding. When the spasms stopped she couldn't contain it all as a lot leaked down her chin. She swallowed what she had in her mouth and decided to be naughty for him. She stroked him naughtily as she opened her mouth to let him watch her get the last bits out onto her tongue. Brent saw the spectacle and his over excitement took over as he spurted a small amount onto her tongue.

Jessica moaned loudly as he did and licked her lips so seductively he had to lay his head back. The sight of his beautiful wife with his seed dripping down her lips and chin was too much for his brain to handle.

Jessica cleaned him up with long loving licks that made shudders course through his body. Getting up slowly she wiped her finger along her chin and lips and got the rest off. She licked it off her finger and moaned happily. She had given him head many times before and she loved his taste. It was a bit different now as he had been eating different foods, but she still loved it.

Her eyes got wide as she kissed the tip and he grew to full hardness almost immediately. She looked up and saw him looking down at her with a burning desire in his eyes. He grabbed her shoulders suddenly and yanked her up to him. Their faces clashed as their tongues wrestled wildly. He tasted himself on her tongue but didn't care.

She groaned loudly as he spun her to her back. Without a word she spread her legs wide and her dripping hole was invaded without a thought. Her moan invaded the atmosphere as the blunt head stretched her opening and slowly began to sink in. Brent was a great lover before and she was going to find out what a long time without him was to do for his passion for her. He sank in and bottomed out and she groaned loudly into his ear. Her legs found their locks around his hips as he arched her up and began to buck into her.

Jessica's eyes widened as she felt the first time his hips settled into hers. She mewled softly as he continued his slow pumps. Neither of them wanted to waste this moment with a wild flurry one and done. Both hoped to savor every sweet moment and each delicious feel.

Her lips found the side of his face and she kissed him softly. Brent looked deep in her eyes as he felt her lips continue their soft mission. He turned slowly to meet them and she smiled brightly as he did. Their love had waited so long and now it was blossoming brightly. She trailed her nylon clad legs along his butt as he began to pump a little deeper into her.

Her eyes squeezed shut as he found her spot and he repeatedly teased it. Jessica's whimpers and moans let him know he was right where he was supposed to be and he groaned into her mouth and slid all the way in and held it there. Jessica moaned loudly as she felt her core being stretched out and sighed into his neck.

Brent slowly withdrew and felt her shudder under him and his hips began. He wanted nothing more than to make her feel as good as he could make her. With all his being he wanted Jessica to remember why she fell for him and why she was his and no one else's. His hips began to slap into hers as he picked up the pace.

Jessica's whimpers began to get loud as he began to go faster. Her eyes glued shut as her hands found his neck and one slipped up to his face. Brent turned his face to the side and bit her finger softly as she found his mouth. Jessica whimpered as his mouth licked her finger softly and she moaned into the night as another orgasm started to build inside of her.

Brent felt her hole begin it's tremors as he continued with his slow strokes. Jessica looked into his eyes and his brown eyes met her green ones. He was about to lose his mind as he felt her spasm on him suddenly. Jessica went to scream when he leaned forward and locked his lips on hers. She moaned loudly into his mouth as the orgasms ripped through her and made him feel his own impending melt down coming.

Brent found her hips and with a quick flip he flipped them over and she was on top of him. The momentum of them continued on and they fell laughing to the floor and she was firmly imbedded on him. Her hands found his chest and dug in. Jessica marveled at how tan he was and how pale she was. Brent usually was paler than her, but the long time in the desert had made his skin a nice golden color.

She clamped on him and began to rock her hips slowly. Brent's head fell back and thudded on the floor as she continued to grind on him. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she continued on.

"You feel so good baby." she purred as she continued to ride him.

Brent's hands trailed from her hips to her legs and she stroked her stocking covered thighs and legs softly making her moan happily. She began to feel her own lust taking over and she began to ride him harder. The feeling of his hands roaming over her body after so long was making her want to please him so badly.

Her own whimpers and moans began to get more frantic as his hands clamped on her ass and she groaned as she slammed down fully on him. Brent felt that and the way she clamped on him curled his toes. He looked up at her and his eyes watered as she continued to buck away on him. Her head whipped to and fro as her hands clenched and unclenched on his chest.

Brent was mesmerized as she continued on. They had always had a passion for each other whenever they made love but this time he was lost in the pure lust that she was exuding as she rode him. Brent looked up as her eyes opened and he felt like he was drowning in them. Her green eyes blazed with a longing lust as she put her hands on him and he dug his fingers into her cheeks. She was moaning his name over and over as he felt her slip on and off him in quick bucks. He felt his end coming and he looked up at her pleadingly.

"Oh God Jess!" he hissed as he felt it coming on.

"Yes baby! Oh God please!" she moaned as he started to spurt into her.

Brent's load was nearly as big as the first. He spasmed hard into her as she leaned forward and clamped on his mouth so he wouldn't yell. Brent's death grip on her ass intensified as he unloaded deep in her. Jessica's eyes began to water as she kissed the man she loved so tenderly.

Brent stopped spasming after what felt like an eternity and he slipped his hands around his wife's back as they continued kissing softly. Her kisses were feather soft but he felt them all the way to his toes. Jessica didn't stop her kisses until she felt her eyes growing heavy. She leaned into his neck and sighed happily as he held her like he never had before.

Feeling her getting weary Brent was able to turn them and get her into his arms. He stood up and set her on the bed. She looked at him and pointed to his t shirt. He picked it up and handed it to her and she slipped it on. Smiling her got his boxers and slipped them back on. When he looked down he saw her pat the bed next to her and he happily climbed in.

Jessica put her face flush against his chest and sighed happily as she kissed him a few more times. Brent tilted her head to look at him and through her bleary eyes she smiled brightly at him.

"I got my wish." she said softly smiling brightly at him.

Brent didn't need to ask as he remembered the video. He brushed the hair from her face softly and she purred as he hoisted her up and she curled into his neck. Like a kitten she stretched out and cuddled into him. Brent kissed her cheek and she sighed softly as she sank into slumber. Jessica moaned softly into him. Though it sounded like an unintelligible mumble, he knew exactly what she said.

"I love you."

Brent smiled as he held her in his arms. For so long he was denied this simple luxury and to him holding Jessica was indeed that. He loved her so much and vowed as he laid in bed holding her that from now on he was going to make up for all the lost time. He wanted to be the man she deserved in her life and as he laid there thinking he felt something touch his hand. His head snapped to the side and he saw Melissa standing by the bed and she looked tired.

"Daddy, sleep wif you na?" she asked sheepishly.

"Of course baby." he said as he fought back the tears.

Brent leaned over without moving Jessica and scooped up Melissa. He moved back and she curled into his chest and he almost laughed as she clung to his neck like a monkey. He chuckled softly as she looked up at him and kissed his cheek.

"Love you daddy." she said softly and curled into her daddy's chest.

"I love you too sweetheart." he said softly and kissed her forehead.

As he lay in the bed surrounded by all he had nearly lost, Brent felt blessed. He was in tears as he lay holding his beautiful wife and adorable little girl. He wanted to sleep, but he couldn't. In a few hours they would wake up and spend their first Christmas together as a family, something he wanted more than anything.

He was so lost in his emotions he didn't realize he had fallen asleep with his arm around his wife and his other arm clutching his little girl to him. The happy family slept till the morning and when they awoke they celebrated a very happy day. Brent watched Melissa's eyes widen as she opened her presents and the horrors of the past melted away.

Watching Jessica as she held him tight as they enjoyed the happy spectacle made him say a quiet thank you to whoever was listening. On this day they celebrated a merry Christmas; a few months later they would celebrate their family growing.