He Came in a Manger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christmas Eve had finally arrived and Gizelle and Monica sat in their enormous bathroom perfecting their costumes and repeating their lines, over and over again. They left for St. Martin's early to be certain that they would arrive in time for one final meeting and a few last minute preparations. Everyone who expected to be in the nativity scene was required to show up early for the meeting and, Gizelle and Monica, never being punctual before, made their best effort, to arrive on time. After Jared addressed the entire room of participants they took their places behind the stage door. They could all hear the preacher announcing the nativity scene following his sermon, just before they were to enter.

This was it, and Gizelle and Monica were nervous, but luckily they didn't have to go on stage until Christ was born. The front of the church was decorated authentically, with wooden beams to act as rafters and hay on the ground to simulate the original barn. The only thing that the scenery was genuinely lacking, were real barn animals, however there were a few children from the church, who dressed as camels and a donkey and stood there on stage, making animals noises, whenever they were cued by the Sunday school director.

There was a large manger in the center of the stage, over which, Mary and Joseph stood, looking adoringly, at the miracle child. After the wise man had taken their turns, presenting gifts of gold, frankincense, and mer, and were seated on bales of hay, Jared's nephew, Dylan, playing Gabriel, came soaring from the rafters, attached to a cable, holding a toy trumpet, which he pressed against his mouth. He blew it just once and spoke his lines perfectly.

Then Gizelle and Monica entered, and repeated what Gabriel had said. Then the preacher asked the congregation to turn through their hymnals to page 116. Then in unison the performers and the congregation sang "Gloria in exelsis deo." Following the performance, Gizelle was feeling better about being part of the church than she had ever felt before, and the guilt of past regrets lifted off her shoulders like the wings of an angel.

Truly, it was a magnificent performance that Christmas Eve; and although there were some sloppy sections to their performance, nobody forgot their lines. After the service was over, Jared asked Monica and Gizelle to help him clear the stage, which was still covered in hay from the night's performance. They gladly agreed, but didn't start clearing the stage until everyone had gone home to prepare for Christmas morning. "I never thought I'd be spending Christmas Eve in a church this year?" Monica said.

"Well I never thought I'd find two angels to play the part like you two did." Jared answered . "Let's celebrate a bit shall we! I brought some eggnog." He proposed.

The two women looked at each other, still dressed in wings and a bland white undershirt that was given to them for their performance; they shrugged and agreed. Jared disappeared for a moment while Gizelle started to remove her angel's wings.

"What do you think you're doing?" Monica asked.

"I'm just taking my wings off, the straps are so uncomfortable."

"Leave them on!" Monica demanded; "you don't know how sexy you look right now, your long amber hair, glowing brightly under that Christ Candle with those wings on your back and that halo over your head." Monica said, with a fervid desire.

It was true, Gizelle was leaning back on a bale of hay, with her hair draped over her tight and perky breasts, and it was shining like a sapphire, in accordance with the candle's flame. Her jade colored eyes glared down at Monica, as she crawled over to Gizelle on all fours, rustling the hay, her angel wings, teasing Gizelle's fantasies. She nuzzled her thigh and began to purr playfully with her head between Gizelle's legs. Monica stayed under Gizelles long white dress with nothing but her little ass exposed from underneath.

"Monica, I don't know about this... Jared just went to get eggnog and..." She stopped talking as Monica's tongue delicately stroked her fleshy bulb and Gizelle began to open like a flower in the rain. She had never done anything like this on stage and the thrill of being in a church, secretly, moistened her, inside. She began to pant heavily; her hips convulsing with Monica's vibrating tongue. While Monica continued to loosen Gizelle's tight alcove, the stage door peaked open and Jared quietly watched in wonderment, barely believing what he saw.

He remembered the plans that he had made with Monica at Mcswiggin's and made his entrance, with the eggnog still in hand, but not until Gizelle had really started to moan, pulling Monica's short blond hair, in the process.

Gizelle didn't notice Jared at first because of the state of ecstasy she was in. Her eyes closed, focusing on the movement of Monica's fingers, and wickedly intuitive, tongue. Jared sat down behind Monica and with one of her hands she began to pull at him, letting him know that it was okay for him to join in. He caressed her large soft breasts and stroked her fuchsia nipples till they hardened, then eagerly; he lifted up Monica's skirt from behind and pulled away her G-string, which was stuck tightly to her shaven kitten. He pulled the G-string off to the side and replaced it with his tongue, which Monica happily rocked back and forth on for some time, till she began to coo and whimper with delight.

This was when Gizelle noticed Jared and she was startled at first; however, she was not worried about it, for she had come to trust Jared over the past months, and momentarily, she was on the verge of climaxing. At this juncture, even Armageddon could not calm her from her wild state of ecstasy, creaming all over Monica s lips and tongue, as she licked every sensitive spot of pink, spread out, between Gizelle's open legs. Jared had slid himself inside of Monica at this point and was grabbing her little ass, firmly with one hand, and had an angel wing, tightly, in the other. The wing ripped off and Jared clenched the remaining wing until it also broke away from the strap, on Monica's back.

"Hold on!" Monica said," exiting Gizelle's long white dress. "Let's try something new."

She grabbed Jared and led him over to the manger. She pushed him down into it and wrapped her mouth around his pole. She began to slide her tongue all the way down to his brass. He shuttered and lay back horizontally in the manger, accepting all that she had to offer. Monica gulped relentlessly and then tugged at Jared with her petite hand.

Gizelle, watched in fascination then asked Monica "What does it taste like? Does it feel good?" "Try for yourself," answered Monica.

Gizelle approached the manger cautiously and then kneeled down reverently, as if she were about to prey. She kissed Jared's solid rod and noticed that he smelled like Monica's persimmon lip gloss, which she had always been addicted too. She opened her mouth and teased his tip a bit, then tried to go deeper, but couldn't go quite as far as Monica had. While Gizelle was busy learning something for the first time, Monica lay on her back, suckling Gizelle's slit, treating her to another round of pleasure.

Jared then asked Gizelle if she was ready for him, to become a part of her, briefly. He said that he would be gentle and honored to be the one to give her something new. She looked back at Monica for an answer, "Go for it!" she said supportively. Feeling experimental on stage in the church, Gizelle agreed and took a lounging seat in the large manger on her back. Jared was slow and kissed her soft lips passionately. Then he slowly pressed his way inside Gizelle, her wetness, moistening, his stiff post. He circled her luscious pink nipples with his tongue and she felt his bulk pressing against her. Monica retrieved the glasses of eggnog and they gave a toast as Gizelle lay on her back having her first sexual experience with a man.

"Merry Christmas," they said to one another as there glasses chimed out in a high pitched ring that sounded like the echo of an angel. He came in the manger and so did she, surprised that she could be so turned on by the opposite sex. "Wow, that wasn't such a bad performance after all." Gizelle said.

"Nope," Monica and Jared chimed in together, laughing.

"My angels were absolutely perfect!" Jared exclaimed.

"Perfect little devils." Gizelle whispered, curling her fingers like horns, around Monica's head, beneath her sparkling, pipe cleaner, halo.

She leaned over to Monica and said "well so much for being prudent during the holidays." "Yeah I guess, maybe you have a New Year's resolution to work on." Monica said, sarcastically.

"It's not New Year's yet!" Gizelle declared, and then playfully threw Monica, who spilled eggnog all over her swollen breasts, into the manger. She dropped to her knees in the hay and after another lick or two, of eggnog; she continued working on Monica, in hopes of returning the greatest early Christmas Gift, she had ever received.

12