He Came in the Night

Story Info
Startled awake she discovers a dark visitor.
1.7k words
3.72
51.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Startled awake, her eyes flashed open. What was it? She wondered.

At first her senses detected nothing, she could see nothing, hear nothing, or even smell anything out of the ordinary, but she 'sensed' something was there.

Her eyes scanned the room, first the door and then the windows. They remained shut as she had left them. She swung her head, looking around the furnishings, her cabinet, wardrobe and chair. Nothing. Her eyes looked to the deep shadow in one corner, and her mouth fell open, as a startled "WHAT!!" escaped between her lips. About six feet above the floor were two stabbing points of shining red light.

She starred transfixed as a form detached itself from the dark and appeared to glide towards her.

Shaking now, she pulled herself back up the bed, drawing her knees up protectively in front of her, her eyes still fixed on the dual points of light which were its' eyes. She pulled up her bedclothes seeking to cover herself, protect herself.

The figure drew closer and she saw that it was draped in a long black cloak, which reached from its' broad shoulders to trail on the floor at its feet. The cloak parted slightly, and her eyes dropped to see an ebony cane gripped in a pale long-fingered hand. Perhaps thirty inches long, the shiny smooth wood was topped with a silver-coloured orb, which reflected the pale white moonlight, which seeped passed the gap in the curtains.

Arms swept upward, throwing the cloak back, exposing not only a crimson lining, but also his white, firm and totally naked body, which it had concealed. He moved slowly towards her as she sat as if hypnotized, unable to either move or speak.

Reaching towards her, his right hand seized the covers she held protectively beneath her chin. At his questioning look, and beneath his penetrating gaze, she released her grip, and he pulled them roughly from the bed, throwing them to the floor. He stood back and stared down at her.

The thin, almost sheer night-gown she wore did little to conceal her body, but still he frowned his displeasure. With one hand still curled around his black cane, the other grasped the silver orb and twisted.

"Nooo!!" She shrieked, as he pulled free a long rapier like steel blade, and lowered it slowly towards her throat.

Her eyes were wide as he flicked his wrist, and the razor sharp steel quickly, and smoothly swept downwards from her neck, down between her breasts, down over her stomach, finally cutting through the hem of her gown. It fell slightly open to reveal the smooth white flesh of her heaving breast, and their darker pink nipples. As he stared deep into her eyes she pulled back the torn material, easing it back over her shoulders. Letting it slide down her arms, she lay naked on the bed before him, he arms at her side, and her legs slightly parted.

"Mmm Yes!" He almost growled. The swords tip had left a thin trail of blood running down her body. His almost jet black lips parted as he lowered his face towards her chest, his long tongue snaking out between them. Her mouth was dry. She ran her tongue around her lips.

"Ooh!!" She sighed at the first touch of his wet tongue and hot breath upon her naked flesh. He peered up into her eyes then turned his head.

Her skin tingled as his tongue traced a line down her chest, and down between her breasts. As his head moved slowly lower his cold fingertips stroked gently over her shoulder, and down the top of her chest.

"Aaah!!" She gasped as his long fingers gripped and squeezed her breast, all the while his tongue licking slowly lower, lower over her stomach.

He stroked her soft pliant flesh, pulling his fingers up to twirl and pinch at her now erect nipple. A heat began to build between her legs, and her juices began to well up inside her, and eager anticipation made her softly moan.

Stroking down over her breast his hand continued downward over her waist to her hip. She murmured softly as she felt it stroke over the front of her thigh, and move down between her legs. His cold hand pulled at the inside of her right thigh, forcing her legs wider apart. He breathed in deeply, sighing at the smell of her scent in his nose, and the taste on his tongue. Growling softly, he once more lowered his head.

"Aaah!!" She almost screamed as he closed his mouth around her pussy, and sucked hard. Again she moaned as he pushed his long hot tongue deep inside her. His tongue swirled hotly around and around, before he licked her juices into his mouth, and sighed deeply. Once more raising his head he allowing them to slide down the inside of his throat.

She felt slightly frustrated as he stood, once more to gaze down on her naked body, his forehead wrinkled in thought, He nodded slightly and moved to the foot of the bed, unclasping his cloak, and letting it fall, as he did so. He turned and faced her.

Her eyes fell immediately to his long and thick white length, growing from a field of jet-black curly hair. Again her tongue slipped between her lips to moisten them, as she imagined how good that would feel inside her. But.....

He bent and retrieved his cane from where he had let it drop, gripping it in his left hand. She felt unable to move, as trepidation grew within her. "What did he mean to do?" She wondered, her eyes going slightly wide as they fixed on his. He smiled, and pushed her legs even wider apart.

His left hand came towards her, the tip of the cane stoking up her inner thigh. "No!" she thought, unable to speak the word. Higher and higher it slowly rose up her leg, before coming to rest, pushing gently against her pussy. He circled it gently over the between her lips, parting them, before slowly guiding it into her.

"Mmm" She tried to moan as it slid smoothly into her wet pussy. There appeared to be no friction at all, as he pulled it slightly out. In out, in out, he started to fuck her with the smooth cane, as she raised her hips, eager to take more.

In and out, she opened her eyes and looked down over her naked body to the owner, and wielder of the cane she felt moving inside her. His eyes were focussed between her legs, he wore a smirk on his lips, but her attention was drawn to his right hand, the fingers of which were wrapped around his cock. She watched as its' purple tip appeared than disappeared as he stroked firmly up and down. Up and down, up and down, she saw the first trace of his cum seeping upward through his slit. It seemed to shine.

As he noticed her watching, he stopped, and slowly withdrew his cane from her pussy. She noted that the end shone wetly with her juices as he raised it to his mouth, and sucked it clean.

Letting the cane drop once more he walked up the side of the bed to stand looking down upon her face. He reached down and curled one hand behind her head, turning it to face him. He pulled her towards him, as his other hand wrapped around the base of his cock. He tilted it downward, and pushed it between her lips into her hot and wet mouth. She moaned around it, and almost gagged, as he forced her to take it all the way in.

She sucked and licked as he grabbed her head in both hands, pulling her forwards and pushing her back. Her mouth watered, coating his length with her saliva, until satisfied, he pulled it from her mouth.

Letting go of her head he moved his hand in a circling motion, ordering her to turn over to lay face down. Her eyes followed him, as once more he strode to the foot of the bed. The bed shook beneath her, as he climbed up to kneel between her legs. She felt his hand come down above her left hip, and turned to look over her right shoulder. His right hand was steering his cock towards her. She felt a sharp push at her anus.

"No!!" She silently screamed into the pillow beneath her face. "Not there!!" Thoughts raced through her head.

"Aaah!" She moaned in her mind, as he fell on her back, driving himself hard into her. She bit hard on the soft pillow, her fingers digging deep into it.

"Aah! yes!!" She felt like screaming out loud again, but not only in pain. There was pain, but pain, which bought pleasure, pleasure, which made her body quiver. He drew his hips back, then again drove his hard cock back into her. Again she wanted to cry out, her pleasure mounting, her pussy seemed afire.

Out then in, out then in he took her. She felt his hot breath on her neck, felt the pressure of teeth. Out then in. "Yees! Yeeees! Yeeeeees!" Was her only thought, as he bit her neck his cock jerking, his cum spurting into her tight hole.

Her orgasm sent shock waves out from her clit spreading through her pussy, her anus, across her tits shocking her hard erect nipples. Her nerves tingled all over her body as she felt his hot cream flood into her arse.

He pulled his cock from her, and stepped from the bed. Bending, he retrieved his cloak and swung it around his shoulders before fastening the clasp at his throat. As if freed now, she rolled to her side, raising a hand to feel her neck where he had bitten her, almost certain of what she would find. She brought her hand down and examined it. It was clean, not a trace of the blood she had expected to see.

"But he's a.." She thought, "Isn't he?" She stared at his back as he began to merge into the shadows.

"Well if he is," she mused, "he didn't want to take me tonight, at least not that way."