He Comes Back To Her

Story Info
She is reunited with the love that she thought she lost.
1k words
3.92
18.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is sitting there in the park, seeing things that remind her of him, the love of her life. She thinks about how they used to be, although they never met each other they were connected on-line. She felt closer to him then she has ever felt to anyone, there was only 1 thing that kept them apart, that was age. Even though both of tem didn't care, she was too young and family would not accept it, he pomised her everything would be ok and that 1 day they would be together, but then all of a sudden he dissappeared. As she was thinking of this she started to cry, she had just turned 18 and she was thinking of the promises he had made to her, yet she had not heard from him in 2 1/2 years.

As she continued to cry she heard someone come up from behind her and put a hand on her shoulder, she did not turn around becase she was ashamed for crying in public. She heard a gentle voice come down and wisper in her ear "don't cry angel, I promised you we'd be together and now we can be, if u will forgive me, I never stoped loving you, I just had to let u live your life" when she heard this she turned around and saw the face that had broken her heart. She began to cry harder and she just fell into his arms, all he could do was hold her and tell her how sorry he was.

Once she put herself together she looked up and him and the only thing that she could say to him was "why did u disappear? how could you break my heart when you promised you'd never hurt me?" his response was simple "angel, I had to do it for you, I had to let you experience things, and I hope you can forgive me, why don't you come with me and we can talk" She agreed to go and they started walking. She got into his car and he asked her if it would be alright if they went back to his place, she just nodded, not knowning what to say to him or how to act, after all she thought she would never see him ever again. Once they arrived he opened the door for her and took her hand as he led her to the door of his beautiful house. She had dreamed of this day but his house was even more beautiful then she had expected. She sat down on the couch with him and he explained to her why he had left and then she cried and poured her heart out to him, even after all this time, she had never really moved on and she just loved him more and more.

She moved in to him and he held her, he wiped away her tears like he alway said he would, then he bent down and kissed her, she was so suprised yet this was the thing she had waited for, she was soo happy that she cried more. She told him how she had wanted him for 3 years and she couldn't take it much more. He told her to stay there and he went into the other room. He came back about 15 minutes later and she stood to meet him, he took her in his arms and he said "baby, I remember every detail of how you wanted your first time to be, will you allow me to make that dream come true?" she didn't have to answer with words, she just kissed him and he knew that is what she wanted, he picked her up and caried her into his room. The room was lit with candles and there were flowers everywhere with soft music playing, she couldn't believe it.

He then layed her down and began to kiss her, his hand caressing her neck, then her cheek, then to her lips. He began to lift up her shirt and remove her bra, he caressed her and kissed her nipples, she just moaned and let him continue with his gentle touch. He then moved down and began playing with her belly button while unbuttoning her pants and removing her panties at the same time. He went down and kissed her clit, rubbing his tongue up and down her slit and then inserting his tongue into her hole while using his fingers to toy with her clit. Just his touch was all she needed to cum and she did, once he felt his he knew she wanted more.

He got up and removed his own clothes, he layed next to her and he kissed her lips passionatly, he rolled ontop of her and wispered "i love you, I always have and I always will" with that she felt the tip of him at her opening, she relaxed allowing him to go inside, he went slowly allowing her to get used to him and when he felt and abstruction he kissed her and said "this may hurt, I will try to not make it hurt, just relax and it will be easer" he pushed out alittle and then slowly pushed foward, as I broke he told her he loved her and she just grabbed onto him. He went slowly at first and then she told him to go alittle faster, she just looked in his eyes the whole time, she could feel him starting to come and with that, she did too, they came together. He collapsed ontop of her and kissed her lips, they said I love you and then he rolled off of her.

She stayed there that night, sleeping in his arms, having wonderful dreams of them doing this for the rest of their lives. Once they woke up they talked about the future, he proposed to her telling her how he'd waited for this day and she gladly accepted, and they held each other and made love again, the beginning of many days to come in there wonderful life together.