He Comes Home

Story Info
He had gotten off hours before she expected him...
1.2k words
4.32
13.2k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had gotten off hours before she expected him, so he was pleasantly surprised to see her car in front of the house. He opened the front door expecting to see the glass doors leading to the backyard open and her working in her garden. Instead the doors were closed. Pausing in the doorway, he listened for the sounds of her doing laundry or cleaning, but the house was silent -- not even the kitchen radio was, as it was so many times, playing top radio hits to an empty room. He looked down the hall to find the bedroom door closed. He smiled contentedly.

She only closed the door when she went to bed. Instead of working in her garden or cleaning the house she had taken a mid-afternoon nap. Naps were a luxury that neither of them took very often. He found them deliciously decadent -- like he was getting away with something. The small amount of guilt was assuaged by the knowledge that taking a nap wouldn't actually get him in trouble with anyone. He had arrived from work, hoping to find her still home and was rewarded with the chance of taking a nap with her. He knew that the unusual heat would lull him quickly to sleep. Lightly touching her side or leg would give him pleasant, soothing dreams. He sighed to himself in perfect happiness as he carefully opened the bedroom door and silently entered.

Instead of the normal pile of blankets, she was covered only with the thin top sheet. The permeating heat even warming her perpetually chilled bones. She lay on her side and he looked at her as she rarely allowed him to look. Self-conscious and deprecating towards her own classic beauty she was too shy to allow him to just look at her. As he quietly undressed he watched her intently, drinking in her features. In sleep, she was relaxed and open. There was a delicate air of vulnerability and softness that she rarely showed while awake. It didn't make her more beautiful, but something inside of him wanted to protect and defend that mixture of innocence and shyness that was normally so absent.

After dropping the last of his clothes on the floor at the foot of bed, he crawled up on to the bed, trying to not disturb her sleep. When he was next to her she stirred and murmured -- the sheet slipping down over her shoulder to reveal that she wasn't wearing her normal bundle of bed wear. He couldn't help himself as he gently pushed the sheet further down her body, until her breasts were revealed to his suddenly hungry eyes. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked at him with an unfocused gaze.

"It's just me," he said, "Sleep my love." He placed his hand on the side of her face and leaned over to kiss her gently on her forehead. She sighed, turned her head into his hand and snuggled into it, breathing in his scent fully. She murmured his name and fell back into a deeper sleep. The sound of his whispered name on her lips -- made with such love and contentment made him figuratively stand to attention. His heart jumped, his penis became very erect -- as hard as he possibly could get. The skin around his balls tightened, creating an ache of desire deep within him.

He pulled the sheet off of her and looked at her body in amazement. She was completely nude and the sight of her body made his desire for her practically unbearable. Her slim perfection called to him as no other woman ever had. A small groan of erotic frustration escaped his lips and without even being aware of it, his hands started to caress her body. Trailing over her entire body, his fingers barely touched her skin. She shivered and twisted onto her back. From her feet and all the way up her body, his fingers skimmed over her skin. And then back down until he reached her breasts. His left hand circled around her breast until he was holding and touching and pinching her right nipple. She moaned in pleasure. As he leaned over her left breast, he looked at her face and saw that she was still asleep. He smiled. Good. He captured her left nipple, licking and suckling it gently. He felt her body arch ever so slightly as she tried to get more of his mouth on her breast.

He left her nipple and continued licking and kissing her body. He trailed over her ribs carefully, gently -- almost just breathing on them. And then down lower to her stomach. He opened her legs and moved his body down to kneel between and below them. He licked and kissed and bit her inner thighs. He breathed deeply of her scent. Her pussy, open and vulnerable to him, was an aphrodisiac like nothing else. Starting at her perineum, he licked deeply and firmly up her pussy until he reached her clitoris. She opened her legs wider and moaned. Her body lifted off the bed.

"Yes," she moaned. "Yes." His hands, which had been caressing her stomach, now reached under her to grab her small, firm ass. Each hand held an ass cheek with complete control. He pulled her center closer to him as his mouth pushed into her deeper. She groaned, her voice deepening. He pushed his tongue further into her. As deep as he could reach and relished her flavor and taste. He moved his head up until his tongue was directly on her clitoris. She grabbed his head lightly, holding him in place. He began giving her strong, firm licks directly on her clit. "Oh god," she growled, getting louder now that she was awake. "Yes, yes, yes." Her body moved and writhed under him, but he rode her pleasure -- never letting up on his licking. His hands on her ass helped hold her in place. "Now, now." She yelled, finally grasping his head firmly. She shattered around him, her orgasm making her body strong and powerful. He stopped licking, but held his tongue on her clit -- keeping her ass and pussy in place with the strength of his hands and arms. Finally she came down, falling limply back onto the bed. He lifted his head and kissed her clit softly. Her body jerked from the contact as she groaned. He got up on his knees and looked down at her.

"I'm home," he told her with a grin.

"I don't know," she murmured back at him, looking at him lazily through her recent orgasm. "Are you sure?" He growled, grabbed her legs and pulled her further down the bed. He pushed her legs apart, opening her to him again. She moaned and her sleepy eyes fluttered in arousal.

"I'm definitely home," he said, his voiced strained and clipped with the arousal that her body and orgasm had induced in him. He spread her legs completely open. He looked down at her.

"Hmmm," she teased. "I'm not so sure about that." Her smile lit up her face. He had thought her so alluring and beautiful while asleep, but he had forgotten her smile and eyes as they looked at him with love and adoration and passion. He pushed himself inside of her. His hardness allowing no other option. Slowly, almost painfully, he entered her. Her pussy gripped his dick, making the journey seem to last forever. Finally he was fully and completely inside of her. But then her hands grabbed his ass and pulled him in even further. It was ecstasy and completeness and death and birth and total contentment and out of control passion.

"Now you're home," she whispered in his ear.