He Completed Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vaishali propped herself up on her hands letting her full breasts dangle. Vimal just stared for a second before gently running his hands over them. With the wonder of a little boy he held them in his hands feeling the weight of them. Her hard and dark nipples were pointing straight down and he gently pressed his thumbs on them and rolled the nubs around the areola. His lust taking over his wonder and curiosity, he started massaging her breasts and squeezing her nipples with his fingers. He rolled the hard nipples and gently tugged on them.

Hearing his lover moan again, Vimal supported Vaishali's weight in his hands and gently rolled her over to her back. In one motion, he landed his mouth on her erect nipple and sucked on it, taking the whole nipple and part of the surrounding breast into his mouth. His sudden aggressiveness was just was Vaishali needed and she arched her back to let him suck on more of her.

Vimal rolled his tongue over her nipple in his mouth, and slowly let some of the breast out. He continued sucking on the nipple, rolling his tongue over the small bumps on the areola. He pressed his lips on the hard nub and gently pulled on it. Then cupped the breasts with his hand and gently bit on it causing sharp jolts of pain and pleasure to run up and down Vaishali's body. She pulled his head in encouraging him with words like suck me baby, and that feels so good!

Vimal didn't need encouragement for as far as he was concerned; he had died and gone to heaven. When he tired of this breast, he moved to the other one with equal vigor. In his passion, he left love bites all around her milky and supple flesh. He alternated between both breasts not getting enough. At one point he squeezed both the breasts together and took both the nipples in at the same time, rolling his tongue back and froth between the nipples.

"OH GOD!!!!" Vaishali was loosing her mind. Her body was completely charged up and never had she felt his level of arousal. She felt her breasts swell up and her nipples felt so hard she was afraid they would explode. Vimal finally gave her breasts a break and kisses his way down to her navel, and then got between her legs. He propped one leg over his shoulder and planted a kiss on her inner thigh and licked a trail from her knees to her crotch.

Vaishali shuddered as Vimal continued to plant kisses closer and closer to his promised land. Vaishali propped her head up to see her lover about to invade her femininity. She saw him lean in closer and felt his tongue trace the seams of the thong. She parted her legs for him and then felt jolts of pleasure shoot in her groin as his lips cupped her lace covered pussy.

Vimal kissed Vaishali's pussy though the fabric and could feel the heat though the completely soaked panties. But this wasn't going to satisfy his appetite. He slid his hand to Vaishali's side and then pulled her thong down her legs. Vaishali lifted her butt off the bed a little to help him out and finally Vimal saw Vaishali womanhood in all its glory. She kept it clean without a single trace of hair on it. Her inner labia were peeking out of her outer folds. Her pussy was already contracting and oozing her juices out in a thin steady stream trickling down to her puckered anus.

Vimal settled himself inches from her dripping pussy and licked around her puffy outer lips. Vaishali's pussy contracted at the contact oozing a few more drops of her arousal out. Sticking his tongue out he gently ran the tip up the wet slit allowing some of the juices to collect before flicking off her clit teasingly. Vaishali arched her hips following his teasing tongue in anticipation for more.

Vimal closed his eyes and savored Vaishali's juices. When he opened them again, they reflected a desire that Vaishali had not seen before. Vimal trailed his tongue around the hooded clit gently flicking it occasionally to tease it out of hiding. He puckered his lips and kissed it while rolling his tongue it.

"Oh God!" Vaishali groaned. Her hands caressing her breasts out of desire that Vimal had enflamed in her.

Wanting more of the angelic taste, Vimal flattened his tongue on the dripping pussy lips and lick up in slow broad strokes. Vaishali spread her legs even more and pinched her nipples in ecstasy.

"Please, more, I want more," she pleaded.

Swallowing the accumulated juices, Vimal parted her labia and started to lick her inner folds in earnest. The time for teasing was over. Now it was time to satisfy the pent up desires the lovers had been feeling ever since their first date. He plunged his tongue into her hot pussy and felt her muscles contract around it. Vaishali pushed her hips into his mouth, as Vimal sealed his lips around hers as he darted his tongue in and out.

This was a new experience for Vaishali in every sense of the word because not only was she a virgin, she had never even masturbated before. She had certainly been tempted, especially since she started dating Vimal, but she felt that her fingers could never do her desires justice. Tonight, Vimal was more than making up for her wait. The intense pressure in her loins was getting more and more, traveling up through her tummy and into her chest. Her breathing was getting sporadic and her skin was flushed. Vimal continued his oral assault by sucking on her clit and when he pressed on it with his lips, Vaishali screamed in the ecstasy of her first ever orgasm!

She reached up and pulled his face into her pussy as hard as she could as the wave of intense pleasure swept over her. Her hips grinding into his mouth, her juices smearing all over her lovers face. Her head was spinning and she collapsed back on the bed, with her heart thundering in her ears. Vaishali had never imagined this night, nor the intensity or the pleasure or ecstasy. Her body went limp, as she felt Vimal slowly crawl up to her and kiss her. She tasted what was most likely her own juices on his lips, and felt a renewed sense of love for Vimal.

Seeing Vaishali in her orgasmic bliss, Vimal held her in his arms and comforted her. His cock was now hard to the point of pain as it strained to get out. His boxers had a large wet spot from his precum that he had been oozing. Vaishali felt his hardness on her thigh and smiled. She reached down and traced the tent with her fingers as the lovers kissed. She gently squeezed his cock though the shorts and felt him twitch in her hands. She broke their kiss and gently moved her way down between his legs. She slipped her hands under his waistband and pulled his boxers down to his ankles, which Vimal kicked off.

Vaishali had seen pictures of cocks before on the net, but the real thing in her opinion was so much better. She just looked at it as it gently bobbed in the air, slowly oozing its precum from the slit. The thick veiny shaft and the bulbous head were perfectly proportioned. She wrapped her fingers around the shaft and felt it to be hot to touch. As she gently stroked it up and down, more precum oozed out, dribbling down the side onto her fingers. With a mixture of curiosity and eroticism, Vaishali kissed the wet head and licked the precum off her lips.

Vimal looked at his lover as she pondered on this new taste. Her hand felt wonderful on his cock and he was aching for more. He didnt need to wait long as Vaishali loosened her grip and held his cock with her fingertips as she licked his shaft from the balls to the head. She licked his shaft all around and then engulfed his head into her mouth. She was careful not to use her teeth and she rolled her tongue around his tongue, taking more of the pre-cum in her mouth.

"Yea baby, suck it off now." Vimal encouraged.

Vaishali slowly lowered her head down taking more of his cock in, and sucked on it as she pulled her head up. The result was that Vimal oozed out a big blob of pre-cum giving Vaishali a first true taste of his manly juices. Encouraged by his reaction, Vaishali wrapped her fingers around his shaft and slowly started to pump him as she sucked on his cock. Vimal was making slow guttural noises as he could feel the pressure in his balls increase. Vaishali continued her sucking motions, enjoying her lover's pleasure and felt his cock swell even more in her hands.

"Oh yea, that's it, don't stop" Vimal groaned though clenched teeth, the pressure in his balls getting too much. Not being able to hold back any more, Vimal shot glob after glob of his load into his lover's mouth.

Vaishali was taken aback momentarily as his hot cum hit the back of her throat, but she didn't break her flow and continued to pump his manhood as he came more and more into her mouth. The climax of her lover aroused her to much that she continued to swallow him cum. A whole new experience for her, the more Vimal, groaned , the harder she milked his cock for him cum. She rolled her tongue over his head licking every drop off. Vaishali slipped his cocked out of her mouth as she felt it slowly shrink down. She traced her finger up and down the shaft watching the change with wonder, and then kissed the shrunken head.

When Vimal's' head stopped spinning he saw Vaishali still looking at his cock. With a smile on his face, he gently reached down, and pulled her naked body over his; her breasts flattening on his chest and his cock lying limp under the freshly sucked pussy. Her hair was falling on his face as he looked into her eyes, and he realized how much he loved her. Vaishali saw a warmth in Vimal's eyes, and her heart melted even more. She was his; there was no question about that.

"I love you," both of them said it at the same time. Realizing what happened, the couple smiled and kissed again; each tasting their own juices in their lover's mouths. The kisses were soft, romantic, and tender filled with the love and compassion they felt for each other. Vimal moved Vaishali's hair aside and kissed her forehead again, a sign of true affection in Indian culture. Vaishali rested her head on his chest, listening to his heart, call her name out with every beat.

"You are the best thing that ever happened to me." Vimal whispered.

Vaishali kissed his chest and whispered, "thank you for this, it means the world to me."

Vimal slowly ran his fingers up and down Vaishali's bare back; his fingertips tracing the contours of her spine. He gently applied pressure on the small of her back with his finger tips and Vaishali sighed. His finger roamed down to her round ass cheeks and caressed them. As he massaged her flesh in his hands he felt his cock wake up as a fresh state of arousal swept though it. He ran his finger up and down her crack down to Vaishali's pussy and felt it covered with a fresh layer of her juices.

As his finger gently massaged her wet lips, Vaishali looked at Vimal with eyes containing a renewed sense of desire. She moved up and landed her lips on his and his finger gently started to rub her clit in slow circular motions. Vaishali moaned into his mouth and his finger slowly parted her pussy and Vimal gently inserted a finger in.

Vaishali closed her eyes tighter as his finger intruded into her inner sanctity. The pleasure was mixed with an ache that she wasn't familiar with. She kissed him more vigorously as Vimal's finger start moving in back and forth in her pussy, slowly going deeper with each movement. Vaishali held his head with her hands as she sucked on his lips. Her body again alive with the lust and desire.

Vimal felt his cock rise and hit the back of his hand as his fingers massaged and rubbed his lover's pussy. He was hard for her, he wanted her, and we wanted to make love to his angel on top of him. Gently rolling Vaishali on her back he kissed her more aggressively. As he supported his wait on his hands, he felt his hard cock rub on Vaishali's pussy.

The couple looked at each other, both thinking the same thing, both having the same desires, and both fighting the same conflicts.

"Do you want to?" Vimal whispered, still looking at her.

"Yes" Vaishali replied. "I do."

Vimal kissed her forehead again, took one hand down, and slowly rubbed his cock, up and down her clit. He rubbed the length of his shaft over her wet slit, getting her juices on him, and lubricating his cock thoroughly. The then placed the now engorged head of his cock at the entrance of her pussy.

"Ready, my love?"

Vaishali looked at him, a mixture of emotions too intense to describe rushing through her, and nodded. She loved Vimal, she trusted him, and she belonged to him. She had already given him her heart, her mind, her soul. Tonight she was ready to give him her body.

Vimal gently pushed his hips forward and the cock head entered in. Vaishali closed her eyes tightly as the pleasure and pain shot through her senses.

"Oh Lord!" Moaned Vaishali.

Vimal felt the intense heat from her pussy gripping his cock. He allowed Vaishali to adjust to his invasion, and as her breathing relaxed. She pushed his hips forward again and slowly slid his entire length in her. Her pussy was very tight, and gripped his like a vice and he heard her groan the whole time he slid his shaft in.

Vaishali held on to Vimal's strong arms as she felt him enter her. It was done; she had given herself to him. Her body was his, and as he laid his body on him, a surge of emotions wept through Vaishali. She hugged him tighter and felt tears flow out of her eyes. The intensity of the moment had overwhelmed her and as her tears fell off the side of her face, she felt Vimal lift his weight off her. She opened her teary eyes to see him looking at her. He kissed her fore head, and then kissed her eyes, wiping away her tears with his lips.

At that moment all the worries, concerned, and conflicts that Vaishali was feeling disappeared, and she realized the universal truth of her life. Vimal truly completed her.

She held his face and kissed him his lips tenderly, and Vimal slowly started to move his hips back and forth. He pulled back slowly and slid his cock in again. Vaishali's breathing slowly swallowed as the pleasure of Vimal's cock overtook her senses. Her pussy was very wet and as Vimal's started to pump in earnest, hr juices were seeping out around it. Vimal looked down to see his cock covered with a thin whitish sheen of their mixed fluids and felt his cock enter Vaishali's pussy with much more ease. As he picked up speed, Vaishali got more vocal of her pleasure. No words, just plain animalistic sounds.

Vimal could feel Vaishali's pussy milking his cock with every thrust. He propped himself up with his hand and continues his rhythm. Vaishali held his arms for support and she pushed her hips out to meet his every drive. He used one hand to massage her breast and pinched her nipple and felt her pussy twitched around his cock. He moved his head down and kissed her neck.

"Oh honey, this is so wonderful" She moaned.

Vaishali was in an erotic frenzy now. She ran her fingernails on his back Basic Instinct style, and reached down to hold his butt and pull him in. She spread her legs as wide as possible and thrust her hips up to meet his onslaught. Every time their pelvic bones collided, Vaishali's clit exploded with a new jolt of pleasure. She felt the wave of her orgasm approaching hard and fast.

"Oh don't stop, please, I think I'm gonna cum." She gasped

Vimal continued his rhythm and pace and within seconds of her warning Vaishali screamed in pleasure, and wrapped her legs around him pulling him in deeper. She pushed her pussy onto his cock and ground her clit on him as she rode the wave of her orgasm, which was a lot more intense than the first one. Her head was spinning and she held her breath as the intensity kept hitting her over and over again and just as Vaishali was about to pass out, her senses calmed down slowly and she filled her lungs with air.

"Oh my God!" was all she would manage before loosening her legs and pulling Vimal on top of her. She hugged him tight and whispered in his ear "I love you".

Vimal was on top of the world now as he saw the look of satisfaction on his lover's face. Now his balls were starting to ache as he needed his release. He pick up the pace again, this time all efforts gentleness forgotten. Now he was the animal needing his satisfaction. He picked up Vaishali's feet and placed them on his chest allowing him deeper penetration with every thrust. He then pushed them back so that her knees were almost touching her breasts, and Vaishali could feel his cock touching her depths within. She felt his cock well even more and knew that Vimal too was on the verge of exploding.

Sensing his balls contract and his cum boiling, Vimal picked up his speed and the sounds of their sex were echoing in the room. Both were grunting with the passion boiling. With a look of pure raw lust and desire, Vimal gave a deep manly groan and let his cum shoot out into his lovers welcoming chalice. Despite having cum not too long ago, he felt globs and globs of his cum spill out.

Vaishali felt Vimal's cum hit her cervix and moaned in the pure eroticism of it. He kept pumping as more and more of his cum spilled out and finally with his chest sweaty from the effort, he collapsed on top of her. His cock and his cum still in her, she felt him slowly shrink in her.

Vimal caught his breath and slowly pulled out. He lay on the bed and pulled Vaishali into his arms. They kissed as lovers, for now that's exactly what they were. Nothing was said, for nothing needed to be said. Tonight they were beyond using words for expressing themselves. The lovers simply held each other basking in their love and slowly drifting off to sleep as the sounds of the soft orchestra serenaded the couple's first union.

12