He Couldn't Say No Ch. 02

Story Info
Mrs. E claims his virginity.
6.8k words
4.63
19.1k
11

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,402 Followers

More of the story of a man who just couldn't say no to women who wanted him. A continuation of his remembrance of his first sexual partner.

"Ah yes, Mrs. E," I said aloud as I puffed out cigar smoke. I was indulging myself following the completion of my third divorce. My god, she was a long time ago, I thought. I was barely out of high school and a virgin. Now I'm approaching fifty.

"She sure cured that virginity problem," I said with a chuckle. Twenty years older than me at the time, thick curly black hair, hazel eyes, smooth olive complexion, a bit plump, but voluptuous, and, as I learned over the course of the summer, a woman with a truly volcanic sex drive. What an introduction to sex she provided me that summer. I was supposed to be building a fence between her property and ours and it did eventually get built, but I spent a lot of time on her side of the fence that summer. She made it clear there were things she wanted from me that summer beyond a new fence, and I just couldn't say no.

As I sipped my Scotch and puffed away at my second cigar of the day, I let my mind wander back through my memories of my fling with Mrs. E:

It seemed a foregone conclusion that Mrs. E and I were going to go beyond our initial encounter. Our exhibitionism and mutual masturbation were exciting, but I had ambitions for more, much more, and I was sure she did too. But now, with her husband, Jake, back from his trip to Singapore our budding affair had come to an abrupt halt.

I didn't see much of Mrs. E for the next few days, but what little I did see of her was enough to keep my blood boiling. It took me two days to finish wrestling out the old rotted fence posts. I dragged the stub ends of the posts and their cement blocks along with the rotten tops of the posts out to the front of our house and loaded them into my little Datsun truck. For some reason my father wanted me to dig new postholes for the next round of posts, so I spent a couple of additional days wrestling with a clam shell posthole digger putting in holes for the new posts. Those clam shell diggers work okay, until you hit a good sized rock. I used the dirt from the new holes to fill in the old holes. Dad had marked precisely where he wanted each post. It was clear he was the builder on this project. I was just the labor. And it was labor—poorly paid labor, at that.

The work was bad enough, but what was really driving me crazy was Mrs. E. Each day she came out to the pool and sunned herself or swam for half an hour or so, sometimes two or three times a day. She always greeted me politely, just as though I was still the young boy who had lived next door to her since he was old enough to walk. But I wasn't the little kid next door anymore, was I? I was the fully grown man (or at least I thought I was) who just days ago had sprayed his cum all over her face and tits while she encouraged me and then whispered in my ear that she wanted to fuck me. At least that is how I viewed the status of our relationship. I assumed that all of her formality was for Mr. E's benefit. When he wasn't traveling, he seemed to be around the house a lot. Maybe he worked from a home office. I didn't know. But it wasn't helping my budding sex life.

There was another side to her demeanor that week. Occasionally she would look back towards her house, as though to assure herself that Mr. E wasn't watching, and then she would flash me. The first time, she looked over her shoulder, looked back to me with a really nasty smile, and then rolled down the top of her swim suit, exposing both breasts. She lifted one and then the other of her big tits up with both hands until she could lean her head down and use her long sexy tongue to lick the nipple. Finished, she looked up at me holding the newly sucked upon breasts out towards me as if to say, "These are for you." Then she covered up, smiled demurely at me, and resumed her sunbathing. This happened several time a day, each time ending with an oh so innocent smile and then her returning to the house or resuming some other activity in which I was totally ignored.

It wasn't just her boobs that she used to drive me to distraction. One morning I was working on a chore out in front of our house when she came out dressed to the nines like she was going someplace important. Her skirt stopped well short of her knees and she wore tall spiked heels that accentuated her stunning legs. Her tight sweater showed off her boobs in a way that got my immediate attention. It was much sexier style of dress than I had seen Mrs. E wear in the past. She politely smiled and said hello as she walked to her car parked in their driveway, but then, as she entered the driver's seat, she pulled up the hem of her dress and spread her legs lewdly, showing me she was wearing no panties. Just in case I didn't get her message, she reached down with one hand and spread her pussy lips apart to show me the gleaming, tasty looking pink flesh behind them—not for long, just long enough to get my cock starting to rise. Then she tugged her dress down and swung her legs into the car. As she drove away she waived at me with the sweetest, most innocent smile. She was back within five minutes, ignoring me completely as she tottered into the house on her tall heels. Just as she was about to close the door she looked back at me with another of her sweet and innocent smiles.

This torture went on for four days. Then it was the weekend, and my father was out helping me set the new posts in concrete and brace them with two by fours to hold them in place while the cement cured. As long as Dad was there her conduct was perfect. She smiled sweetly and said hello to each of us and then went about her business as though we weren't there. There were a couple of times when she was out sun bathing that I l noticed Dad taking a long look at her and then smiling to himself and shaking his head before he returned to work. I wondered briefly what that was about.

If Dad wasn't there for some reason, she would look over shoulder to make sure Mr. W was also absent, and then make some sort of obscene gesture, or flash her tits or pussy, or something else calculated to drive me to distraction. Sometimes it was no more than leaning over a table in the yard, fully dressed, as she stuck her delicious round ass in my direction and then moved as though someone was fucking her from behind and she was meeting every thrust. She also had a positively lewd way of slowly inserting a finger into her mouth and then sucking on it as she withdrew it that was. Then, if there was still no one else around, she would mouth the words, "lets fuck" or something similar. This was always followed by a sweet, innocent smile, and a toss of her dark, curly mane as she returned to her business (and I adjusted my growing cock to a more comfortable position).

On Sunday my Dad and I went out for a round of golf, so I didn't see Mrs. E all day. I think it was the first time in a week my pulse dropped below about 120. I didn't forget her mind you, but at least I could focus on the golf instead of my lewd next-door neighbor's exhibitionism.

On the following Monday morning I was about to back my little pick-up out of the driveway to make another run to the dump. It still had all of the old posts and concrete in it that I had pulled out the prior week. My boss at the pizza parlor was complaining about my driving an old beat-up pick-up full of trash around to deliver his pizza. "Bad for the image," he claimed.

I was checking the load tie-down down when Mr. E, suit case in hand, came out to their car. He was followed promptly by Mrs. E, who I noticed had no suitcase. She climbed into the driver's seat (no flashing this time). They quickly backed out and drove past me. She waived, and smiled her sweet and innocent smile. I noticed she was wearing the same long, loosely fitting, white dress with the buttons up the front that she had worn when she seduced me a week earlier. I couldn't help but wonder if she was naked under it, as she had been that day. Probably not, I told myself. Was she taking him to the airport for another trip I wondered, or were they both leaving town? I had only seen one suitcase. Hope springs eternal for a horny 18-year old. I stewed about it all the way to the dump and back.

When I returned the car was in the driveway. "Maybe it was just Mr. E that left," I said to myself. I could feel my cock stirring in my jeans at the possibility that Mrs. E and I would be alone again.

The new fence was still without any boards—just a line of posts held in place by 2x4 braces, waiting for the concrete to cure. Mrs. E was in her backyard wearing the long dress. I noticed that the buttons below the waist had been released. As she looked up at me she let a hand fall to her side brushing the dress aside and exposing one of her long sexy legs. She pushed it far enough to the side so that I could also see most of her seductively rounded hip on that side. There was no sign of panties. I stared and licked my lips in a kind of involuntary reaction to her deliberate move to expose herself. I'm sure she saw me.

"Hello Andrew, I was wondering when you were going to get back." As she spoke, she began slowly unbuttoning the dress from the top. I watched in silence.

"I was afraid you had lost interest in me."

"Silly boy. How could you think that? I thought I gave you plenty of hints over the last few days," she said pouting. She slid a hand inside her dress and cupped one of her large breasts. There were just enough buttons remaining fastened on the dress so I couldn't quite see all of her tit, but I could see her fingers under the fabric caressing an already swollen nipple.

"I mean," she said, "How much more could I do with Jake hanging around the house all week and your father out there in back with you?" Still pouting.

She had both hands working on the buttons again, but very slowly. I watched in silence, . . . and growing lust.

When her release of buttons reached the waist of the dress it fell open to both sides, revealing her voluptuous naked body beneath it. The fabric on one side hung up on her large breast, but she quickly pushed it aside so that she was fully exposed. I couldn't guess if she had been naked beneath that dress when she left the house earlier, but she sure as hell was now. I licked my lips as I stared at her and she stared back.

"Is he gone?" I asked, finally breaking the silence between us.

"Yes."

"Where?"

"Does it matter?" She let the dress fall off her shoulders and then to the ground in a pool around her feet. I was adjusting my jeans to make room for my rapidly swelling cock. The bushes between our two houses had taken a beating during the fence building project, so I was sure she could see what I was doing. I wanted her to see.

"No I guess not." As I spoke I was openly masturbating my rigid member through my jeans. Not a totally satisfactory way to masturbate, but, given the tattered condition of the hedge, perfectly designed to expose my interest to Mrs. E.

"Are you going to come down here and play with me, or are you going to just stand there and stare at me. You know there is more to sex than just masturbating as you watch the naked lady next door."

"How are we going to play?" I asked, continuing to stroke the lump so poorly concealed by my jeans.

"Well, we could masturbate again. You seemed to like that last week."

"Did you?"

"Umm. Yes." She licked her lips. "But there are some other things we could try that I would like more and I think you would too." She was fondling her big tits as she spoke.

I watched her in silence.

"Come down and I'll show you. I think you still have a lot to learn."

"Okay," I said, passing yet another opportunity to say no.

A moment later I was standing in front of my married next door neighbor, and I began to strip my clothes off.

"No," she said. "Let me do that." I was beginning to recognize that Mrs. E liked to be in control.

I stopped, and she stepped up to me. She put her arms around my neck and then stood on her toes and kissed me. It was a long, passionate kiss, with our tongues dueling. Her big tits were smashed against my lower rib cage and she was moving enough to drag them back and forth. I had my arms around her waist, and then I let them drop below her waist and pull her tight against me, my fingers pushing hard into the soft globes of her ass. Oh yes, I thought. Her ass felt even better than I had imagined as she teased me over the last few days. When we broke the kiss, I let her back down to the ground. Once she was flat on her feet she stepped back and looked at me with lust in her eyes. I just grinned at her. This was fun.

She stepped forward and grabbed the tails of my T-shirt and pulled it over my head tossing it aside. Once my T-shirt was disposed of she put a thumb on each of my nipples, rubbing them hard enough to almost be unpleasant-almost. They engorged and grew more sensitive as she continued playing with them. I watched her eyes, wondering how playing with my nipples was arousing her. Over the course of the summer I learned she was like me. Anything that aroused her partner aroused her. My head seems to work the same way.

When she stopped, she dropped to her knees and began stroking my hard-on through my jeans. That only lasted a moment before she opened the buttons and slid her hand inside. Her hand had no difficulty finding my fully engorged cock, covered only by the much thinner fabric of my jockey shorts. She fondled it for a moment or two and then mumbled that the jeans were making things difficult.

I reached down and released my belt and the remaining top button on my jeans. "Maybe this will help," I said, as they fell in a pool around my feet. Now her access to my cock was unfettered except for a pair of thin white jockey shorts. My cock was standing straight up pushed against my body by the shorts, its shape graphicly outlined through the fabric. Mrs. E licked her lips as she stared at it.

"Oh my, that feels like a lovely cock," she said. She was stroking the underside through the fabric with her finger tips. I rocked my head back and sucked in my breath at the delicious sensation.

When I looked back down I saw she was looking up at me, her hazel eyes intently fixed on mine as she watched my reactions. As she continued her foreplay a drop of precum leaked from the head of my prick and soaked through the fabric making it semi-transparent. You could see the pink color of the head of my prick through the cloth. Mrs. E used her thumb to rub the slippery secretion over the head. I groaned. She hooked her fingers in the waist band of my undershorts on either side of my prick and pulled down on the elastic. The waistband hung up on my prick until she leaned forward and grabbed the fabric with her teeth. She pulled back and up, dragging the waist band over my swollen prick, and then down with her mouth until the jockey shorts were barely hanging on the muscles of my ass. My suddenly freed cock bobbed downward and forward landing in her soft, curly black hair, my balls hanging against her forehead. That was a unique experience. I had never felt my cock in someone's hair before. Mrs. E felt the prick fall into her hair, and in response she gave my under garment the last tug it needed to fall to my feet and moved her head so my prick was rubbing against her cheek. Then, holding my prick with one hand, she moved her head back and forth so she was literally masturbating the tip of my prick with the soft skin of her cheek. I left a glimmering streak of pre-cum on the side of her face. She moved her head so that my prick moved up towards her ear, turning her face so she could use her long tongue to caress my balls.

Moments later, leaning back on her haunches staring at my prick while holding it with both hands, she said, "Andrew, you have a beautiful prick, a truly beautiful prick. That's one of the best looking pricks I've ever seen." Based on what came later, I've always believed she had seen a lot of pricks in her time.

To this day, I can't say what it is that makes women think I have a beautiful prick. When it is erect, it's long and straight with a nice bulbous head (I am circumcised). It's thickness seems proportional to its length to me. Not a pencil dick and not one of those ridiculous looking cocks that are all girth and no length. The veins on the side stick out, and my balls, which I am told are large, hang down below it. Just looks like a prick to me. A bit longer and bigger around than most, but not one of those baseball bat or coke can cocks that you see in some porn movies. It's just a good solid prick. But Mrs. E, and a lot of women who have since found themselves in her position, would beg to differ.

Mrs. E was stroking me with both hands using a twisting motion when another drop of precum leaked from the head. She again used her thumb to spread it around. It felt delicious, but somehow there was something nastier about watching her rub the precum through the fabric of my jockeys. That's just me, I guess.

Eventually she leaned forward and sucked me into her mouth. Holy shit! No one had ever done that to me before. Her mouth was soft and firm, warm and wet. I could feel the head bumping up against the inside of her cheeks and then the back of her mouth, but it's length still allowed her to maintain a firm grip on the shaft as she bobbed back and forth on it. Each time she pulled back she sucked on it like a popsicle or something else yummy, and then, as she reached the end of the stroke, she made sure a liberal amount of salvia spilled to run down onto the shaft and her hand that was stroking it with a twisting motion. I leaned back and groaned. Fuck, I thought! I'll never bother with masturbation again. Not if I can have this.

Mrs. E. leaned back and stopped her sucking, continuing her twisting stroking motion, now with both hands, as she watched me intently. "Oh fuck!" I groaned. She leaned forward and used her long tongue to bathe the head of my cock, running it around, over, and especially against that so sensitive tissue just below the head on the underside.

"Have you never had a blow job before, Andrew?" she asked as she leaned back and sat on her haunches again. She had both hands stroking my shaft now.

I sucked air in through my teeth and mumbled, "No. . . . No, but it's so fucking good. Ahhhh. Oh shit." I could feel my balls beginning to tighten up against my scrotum. I couldn't last long.

"When was the last time you came, Andrew?"

I was panting now as I tried to hold off my climax. "Ahh . . . This morning . . . Ahhh . . . while I was in the shower."

"What were you thinking about . . . or should I say, who?"

"You mean in the shower?"

"Yes." she had pulled her head back and was now stroking my dick with both hands, using a twisting motion that felt so fucking good.

"You."

"That's all. Just me? No detail?"

"I was, . . . gasp. Oh shit.". . . I sucked in wind. "I was thinking about how you were flashing your pussy at me when you got in your car a couple of days ago."

"Mmmmm." She had resumed her cock sucking.

"Yes. That was so fucking hot."

Mrs. E pulled her head back and looked up at me. "Did that make you cum?"

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,402 Followers
12