He Couldn't Say No Ch. 04

Story Info
Linda.
5.2k words
4.64
10.7k
6
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,393 Followers

It was noon, and I was back on my sunny deck having a ham and cheese sandwich and a beer (one beer only—work day schedule). As I promised myself when I finished reminiscing about how my parents had set me up with Lisa when I was 18, I had gotten on the computer and the phone and done a lot of work this morning—dealt with a few customers who were having problems with the new systems they had purchased from us; talked to several more prospects about what we could do for them; and followed up with the lawyers on the documentation for several pending sales. Yup, Now I was entitled to think about something other than work.

Of course that meant women. I sat back and pulled on my cold beer and wondered what I was going to next, now that I was fully divorced from my third wife. A thought hit me. What I needed was a woman like Linda. Yes Linda would be just what I needed now. Of course like a lot of women in my life, I had no idea where she was or what she was doing now.

Sometime between my second and third marriages I met Linda in a Safeway. It was only a block or so from the condo I was living in at the time. That's another thing about going through a series of divorces—you move a lot. It wasn't until my third divorce that I figured out how to keep my house. It was important to me that time because it was the house I had grown up in in Walnut Creek. I had more or less inherited it after Dad passed and Mom moved in with Lisa. Technically it was still titled in Mom's name which helped with the divorce issue. I guess I was a tenant, but the rent was free. In any case, I had managed to keep it from the clutches of my wife's attorney, and I was sitting on the very deck Dad and I had built, enjoying my lunch—and remembering Linda.

Ah Linda. What a fine woman she was. I have never thought Linda was a woman I should have said no to. I grant you there were a number I should have declined, but not Linda. She wasn't married, I wasn't married. Neither of us was neurotic or otherwise psychologically needy. Nope, we were just two well adjusted, uncommitted, horny people who met in a grocery store. It was great for both of us. No man in his right mind would have said no to Linda.

My affair with Linda began in a Safeway. At that time I was living near the San Francisco Airport. I was peddling software for Oracle, so I was spending most of my time flying someplace. That was definitely a contributing factor to my second divorce (in addition to an oversexed female purchasing agent from Quaker Oats that my wife found out about), so by the time I met Linda, divorce number two was behind me, and house number two (a nice place in Menlo Park) was also behind me. Now I was living in a boxy little condo. It's only redeeming quality was its proximity to SFO.

Actually I knew who Linda was, even if we weren't acquainted before Safeway. She was the United flight attendant that lived two units down from me. It also happened that she had worked the flight from Tokyo that I came home on a couple of days earlier.

Linda (I remembered her name from the name tag I had noticed as she served me meals and drinks on the flight) was a pretty typical looking thirty-something year old flight attendant—average height (maybe 5-5 or 5-6), a little plump, but not really fat by anyone's standards, just not rail thin like Lisa, brown eyes, well closer to hazel, thick light brown hair cut short of her shoulders, and understated make-up, no doubt determined by United's all-encompassing standards for the look of their flight crews. Not unpleasant to look at, but not an attention grabber either.

That day in the Safeway she was quite casual compared to her working look. She wasn't wearing any makeup and her hair was pulled back in a short tight pony tail. The cycling shorts she was wearing show-cased her plump round ass. Her legs were relatively short and very muscular (the opposite of a woman like Lisa, who had become my standard to compare all women's legs against), and the T-shirt she was wearing draped nicely over her large breasts. I guess I hadn't really noticed how buxom she was when she had her working clothes on. I think United designs those outfits to hide their flight attendants' real body shape.

I had dropped into the Safeway to pick up a bottle of wine to go with the leftover take-out lasagna I had in the fridge. Linda was standing before Safeway's extensive wine rack having an existential crisis as she tried to select a wine. Okay, maybe that was overstating it. She was having trouble deciding what to buy.

I walked up behind her and said, "Hello. Too much to choose from isn't there?"

She turned and looked at me. "Do I know you?" Not really hostile, but making it clear that I better have a good reason for bothering her.

"Not really," I responded. "Day before yesterday I was seat 11A on the flight in from Tokyo."

"Oh, yes. I remember. The talkative computer salesman." Actually I sold software, but no reason to correct her on that trivial detail. Tech is tech.

"Yes, that's right. I think we also live in the same condo complex. I'm in unit 2703. Bay Shore Estates, just down the road. I think I've seen you around a few times when we both happen to be in town at the same time."

She smiled. "I suppose that's possible. I'm not here that much. Goes with the job description."

"I know. I have the same problem. I'm off to Singapore next week."

"Not my flight. Paris day after tomorrow. I get a layover there for a couple of days, and then a flight to . . . hmmm, somewhere or other domestic, I think." She laughed. "There are days when I'm not sure where I'm going until I get on the plane and look at the script for the preflight announcement." I liked her smile.

"Oh you mean the part where you say, 'Welcome to United flight something-or-other to someplace-or-other, and if you're not going to someplace-or-other I suggest you de-plane immediately.'"

She laughed harder. "You know," she said, "I had a dream one night where I started to read the announcement but the flight number and destination were still blank. I had no idea what to say, so I just made something up. There was only one guy who was paying enough attention to hold up his hand."

"It wasn't me. I'm definitely not the guy listening to the pre-flight announcement. But, then what happened?"

"I don't know. I woke up."

I laughed.

"You looked like you were having difficulty selecting a wine," I said.

She smiled and said, "Oh I can select one, but I don't want to drink a whole bottle and I hate to pay for it and then find half a bottle of wine vinegar on my counter when I get back a week or ten days later."

"I understand the problem. Happens to me too."

She looked at me for a moment or two while I stared at the wine rack.

When she spoke up she said, "I've got an idea. Don't take this the wrong way, but suppose we buy one bottle and share it."

This is where I could have said no, but that would have been a really dumb thing to do, and it never really crossed my mind. Instead I said, "Is this where I say, 'your place or mine?'"

"That was the part about not taking it the wrong way. And my place is a mess so let's go to yours. Oh and I'll buy. What do you like?"

"Cabernet."

"Good, so do I."

"And," I said, "if you like reheated take-out lasagna, I have enough in my fridge for two."

"How old is it?"

"Last night."

"As long as it doesn't go back to before your last trip to Tokyo."

"No, no. I have a strict statute of limitations on the contents of my refrigerator. That's why it's usually mostly empty."

She reached for a good bottle of Napa cab from the top shelf and said. "Great. Let's go."

I looked at the bottle as she reached for it and thought, she has good taste. And I looked at her hips as she stretched to reach it and thought, she has a nice ass too, but I didn't want to get my hopes up. At this point it was just lasagna and cabernet. On the way to the check-out counter, I grabbed a couple of pre-made salads and a loaf of garlic bread, just to round the meal out.

The wine and the lasagna disappeared quickly, as did the salad and the bread, as we sat in my kitchen exchanging life stories, or at least the not to personal, plain vanilla versions. I did tell her about my two divorces and she admitted to one of her own, but neither of us went into the details of why, and I certainly didn't tell her about ringing the bell with Lisa.

When I poured the last drops of wine into our glasses, she looked at me with a 'made for the moment' sad face and said, "Oh what a shame."

I smiled. "Not to worry, I have alternatives here that I keep around because they don't spoil while I am traveling. How do you feel about Scotch?"

"Yum," she said with a smile. I was liking this girl more all the time.

"I'll get it from my stash," I said as I stood.

"I'll get the glasses," she said, rising quickly to her feet. I noticed how nicely her big boobs bounced when she did that.

As I was stepping out of the room she asked where the glasses were.

"Top shelf in the cabinet next to the sink."

When I returned a moment later, a bottle of Macallan 12 in hand, she was standing on her toes trying to reach the top shelf. I paused for just a moment to ogle her tasty looking ass. Perhaps I was feeling the wine a bit, I don't know. I stepped in behind her and reached over her to get the glasses.

Perhaps she was feeling the wine a bit, I don't know, but instead of sliding to the side to let me get the glasses, she stayed put and pushed her ass back into my hips. I completed the task of getting two highball glasses, albeit a bit slowly, but what I really wanted to do was to use my hands to grab her hips and hold her nice round ass against me. I didn't really have to however, because she was pressing back against me. It felt really good, but it didn't last. Well not for very long. It was just long enough so that we both clearly knew it was longer than it had to be, if all we were doing was getting highball glasses.

Once I had the glasses in hand I stepped back and Linda turned and looked up at me, smiling. There was a twinkle in her eyes. We were standing apart, but not very far. I could feel warmth radiating from her body to mine.

"How would you like your Scotch," I asked. "Neat or over ice."

"Neat."

"I agree. Anything else is uncivilized."

She laughed in agreement. "Can you excuse me for a moment, while you pour." I watched her walk from the room, thinking how much nicer her ass looked than it had earlier in the day. I mean it was fine earlier in the day, but now that she had rubbed it across the front of my jeans, it was looking really, really nice to me. It wasn't the wine. I was getting horny. No chance I was going to say "no" now.

I poured a couple of generous shots of scotch and sat down at the table with them. When she came out of the hallway, I noticed something had changed, something very important. She was still wearing the same cycling shorts and loose T-shirt, but it appeared her bra had gone missing. Her big tits had the most delicious shimmy to them as she walked into the room. I starred unabashedly. I wanted her to know I appreciated what she had done.

She stood, pushing her chest out a little as she took a long pull on the scotch. Then she sat down at the table and leaned forward on her elbows, letting her big tits drag on the table. I could see her engorged nipples through the thin fabric of the shirt. My cock was stirring as I enjoyed the exhibition she was putting on.

"I have a question Andrew, and I hope you aren't offended."

"I'm in sales, so I'm hard to offend. Shoot."

She leaned back in the chair pushing her chest out as she took another pull on the Scotch, nearly emptying it. Then, as she leaned forward and poured another generous shot of Scotch into her glass, she said, "Well the question is this Andrew: Do you like to talk dirty when you have sex?"

Whoa, I hadn't expected that question, but maybe I should have, given she had dispensed with her bra.

I spent a moment thinking before I responded. "Sure, yes, of course . . . but only if my partner likes it. You know there are some people that are offended, so I try to keep it clean for them. Not my first choice though."

She laughed at me. "That was certainly a carefully hedged answer. But, just to put your mind at ease, you need not worry about offending me."

"Oh, Okay."

"It was a problem with my ex-husband. He just didn't like it and I . . . well, I used to get carried away sometimes, and then he would lecture me."

"Oh, so you get excited and talk dirty when you are having intercourse?" I said.

"Intercourse?" she said. "You mean fucking, don't you?" She took another long pull on her scotch and refilled her glass again.

"Oh so you like to talk dirty before you have sex too," I responded.

She smiled. "Yes, I do."

"And how dirty is dirty enough."

"Don't know. Never reached my limit. Could be related to how much I've had to drink. This is good Scotch, by the way."

I refilled my glass. At the rate we were going I was going to have to open a new bottle. "So if I told you I liked the way your tits bounced since you got rid of your bra . . . . that wouldn't offend you."

"Hardly," she said. "I was hoping you noticed." She put her hands under her breasts and held them out to me. Her nipples were plainly standing up and tenting the fabric of her T-shirt. "Some people think of them as my best feature?" It was clear she wanted my view.

"I don't know. I haven't seen them. I have noticed you have a nice, round, full ass. I've been admiring it since we were in the Safeway. It looks like it would be just perfect to hang on to while I fuck you from behind. I have to admit, I liked it when you rubbed your ass against my prick a while ago."

"Oh, when you were helping me get the scotch glasses down? Yeah, that was fun."

"But if you really want to know what I think of your tits, that T-shirt will have to go."

'Okay." She grabbed the shirttails and pulled it over her head, tossing it in the corner and showing me a lovely pair of big, soft tits. They covered most of her chest. There was nothing perky about them. Just the kind of big soft tits I loved to play with, with large brown areolas, and dark fully engorged nipples dying to be sucked on.

I stared for a moment letting her know I was appreciating them. "They look perfect for a titty fuck."

She smiled. "My ex didn't like that either."

"What a shame. What else didn't your ex like."

"Actually almost anything about sex. As you may have figured out by now, I'm something of an exhibitionist. He definitely didn't like that."

"I like it," I said. "What else do you want to show me?"

"We'll see. I've got enough Scotch in me so that there isn't much of anything I wouldn't show you."

"So I suppose now you're going to want to play, I'll show you mine if you show me yours."

She grinned, kind of a "Yeah I've had a little too much Scotch and now I feel really good grin."

"You know," she said, ignoring my dumb comment and continuing with her complaints about her ex, "One time I was in Singapore or someplace. They all blur after a while. . . ."

"Don't they." I interrupted.

"Anyhow, I had an overnight layover and I was wide awake at 2:00 a.m. The jet lag had me all screwed up. To make matters worse I was horny as hell. I was going to just use the vibrator I carry with me, but then I had an even nastier idea. I propped up my cell phone so I could make a video of myself stripping out of my uniform. When I ran out of clothes to take off, I reset the phone and laid out on the bed, my legs splayed apart like some slutty whore. I let the camera keep running while I used the vibrator to masturbate. The video included a climax that had me screaming obscenities."

"That sounds like fun," I said.

"It was, but . . . As soon as I recovered from my climax, I downloaded the video to an e-mail and sent it off to my husband."

While she talked, I was rubbing my dick through my Levis. She couldn't see it through the table, but I had no doubt that she could figure out what I was doing from the way my arm was pumping.

"Ummm," I said as I sipped a bit more Scotch. "Sounds really hot, but I somehow doubt it went over very well with your ex."

"You got that right. Five minutes after I hit send he called me on the phone, mortally offended. It was a ten minute combination of ranting about my obsession with sex and preaching about how I should cure it."

"Do you still have the video?" I asked.

She was massaging her big tits now and playing with her nipples. "Yes."

"Can I see it?"

"Do you promise not to be mortally offended?"

I laughed. "How about if I promised to cum while I watched it. Would that be good enough?"

"Ooh. That sounds like fun. But not tonight. If things go well tonight, I will send it to you while we are both traveling and you can jack off while you watch it in some hotel."

"Fun. What about tonight. What would you like to do tonight?"

"Besides fucking?"

"Well I was kind of hoping that was a given. I was more interested in what kind of foreplay you like. After all we've just met, and I always like to give a lady what she enjoys."

"My aren't you a gentleman. But since you asked . . . Hmm. . . The next thing I would like to do is see your cock. I'm hoping you have a big one."

She wasn't disappointed, when I stood and stripped my clothes off. My cock was standing tall and proud, overjoyed to have finally escaped the iron prison of my Levis.

"Oh yum," she said. "That's a great cock. It's beautiful."

Even then I still didn't have a good understanding of what women saw in my cock that made them say that.

"What would you like to do with this beautiful cock? I mean I know you want to fuck it, but is there something else you would like first or afterwards?" As we talked, she had stood and stripped off the rest of her clothes so we were both naked. She turned her back to me as she wiggled out of her tight fitting cycling shorts. Watching her ass jiggle as she did it was lovely. There was almost certainly a bit more wiggling than was strictly necessary to get the shorts off.

" First come over here and rub your cock on my nipples. Then I want to suck it."

"While I eat you?" I asked.

"Sure, but let's find a bed. A sixty-nine on this floor would be painful."

We went to the bedroom and flopped down naked. It started with a long kiss, tongues dueling and hands groping body parts. Oh her tits were so nice to play with while we kissed, and after we finished the kiss, or several of them, I can't remember, she made me rub the end of my prick against her nipples. I managed to let a drop of pre-cum hang down and settle itself on each nipple. It was beautiful watching the slippery viscous liquid slowly descend to the tip of her nipple and then creep down the sides coating it in slime.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,393 Followers
12