He Didn't Even Know He Wanted Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh-huh." Was all he could say.

She blushed a little, and lowered her face. He watched for what felt like a long time as she lowered herself to kneel on the ground before him. Her little hands touched his knees, moved up his legs and found their way to the zipper of his pants. The fresh, cool air enveloped his cock for only a moment, and then the warmth of his daughters mouth was upon it. She pulled the head in between her lips, wrapping a hand around the base of his shaft, she pushed down with her head until his entire member was covered in her. She pulled up, moved down, pulled up and licked the head. She kissed the very tip, formed her hot tongue to a solid wedge and ran it up the underside of his penis. She was better at this than he thought she should be.

It wasn't long before Chuck was ready to pop, and he told her so.

"Don't come yet, Daddy. I want you to be inside of me."

He knew he shouldn't, but instead of denying her, he asked her, "Do you know how you want me?"

She nodded.

He waited for her to speak, and was almost ready to ask again when she rose from the ground and walked over to his desk. He stared at her, she smiled at him and bent over the desk until her breasts and stomach were pressed into the hard, cool surface. He didn't need any further invitation.

Megan cried out when she felt her father's organ pressing into her. First the pressure of the head as it moved past the inner lips of her vagina in inside. Then the soft, vein rippled shaft as it followed the head in and smoothly caressed the walls of her womanhood. She moaned in time with his moans, he moaned in time with his thrusts. First he moved slowly, gently widening her sex. Then, as her breath deepened, he pressed into her faster, deeper.

He heard her whisper, "Oh, Daddy. Oh God, Daddy. Please. Yes. Oh, please."

He rubbed one hand up her back, wrapped one around her hip. He played in her hair, he brushed the underside of her arms. He caressed her ribs, then moved both hands under her, pulling her upwards with his hands wrapped around her ripe breasts. He massaged them and held her up by them, and as her moans turned to gasps, he pushed fully into her and paused.

"Baby, I love you."

"I know, Daddy. Please don't stop."

"No. Never if I can help it."

Megan sighed as he pulled out of her completely, afraid he wasn't coming back. But the sudden pressure of his full return was enough to make her yell, "Yes! Oh, Daddy! Fuck!"

Her father quickened the pace of his penetration, faster but still careful not to cause her pain. But the young, starving animal inside of her was begging to be fucked. Not loved or cherished, but screwed hard and fast. She wanted him to fuck her as if reaching the deepest depths of her was his only need in life. "I need more, Daddy." She said softly.

He sped up.

"I need you harder, Daddy."

He pushed deeper.

She gathered her courage. "Be mean to me, Daddy."

Chuck gasped and thrust as hard as he could inside his girl. He wrapped her hair around one hand and pulled her head back, exposing her neck to him and causing her to cry out. He placed his lips on her neck and suckled until the skin puckered and turned purple. He bit her shoulder until she yelped in pain. Then he let go of her hair and pushed her back down, pressing her front into the cold desk. He gripped her hips and pounded her flesh with abandon.

Megan could barely breathe he was fucking her so hard. The sounds of his sacks slapping her mounds and his guttural grunts filled the air. One of his hands lifted from her hip and came back down hard on her buttocks, once, twice, three times. She heard him mutter, "You like this."

"Yes, Daddy."

Her body began to tense, she was near coming and was afraid he was ready to stop. Her fears were confirmed when he said, "Baby, I'm about to come."

"Come in me, Daddy."

"I can't."

"Please, Daddy. I want you too."

He couldn't deny her, so he kept his pace and was not surprised when he felt her walls convulse suddenly around him and heard her scream her orgasm. The sound of his daughter's pleasure sent him to the edge, and he flew over it, spilling his thick seed inside of her.

Neither could move when their orgasms abated. Chuck hunched over his daughter, holding himself up with his hands on the desk on either side of her. He let the throbbing of his dick subside before gently pulling out of her. His eyes glazed over when he saw the shining strand of semen connecting the head of his cock to the inside of his daughter. He was hesitant to wipe it away.

"Mom's probably headed home by now." Megan whispered.

"Right." He moved away from her toward the bathroom. He wiped his cock off and tucked it back in, listening as she gripped about having to pick up all her clothes. She walked into the bathroom and looked at him in the mirror.

She grinned at him and said, "Maybe next time I won't take them off."

12