He Didn't Hear What I Said

Story Info
Miscommunication leads to mistaken fucking.
4.3k words
3.98
201.3k
193
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swilly
Swilly
598 Followers

My name is Mary Risi, and I am what many would call a normal, thirty year old woman. I'm married to Vic, a man that I love deeply. We have two children, a five year old boy and a two year old girl. I work as a legal librarian at a mid-sized law firm in a large city in the Midwest. My husband and I have the usual busy lives, maintaining jobs, a house, and running the kids about. Like many people, we squeeze in sex when we can, less frequently than we'd like.

We have a secret, though. Some might call it a dark side. We are exhibitionists at heart. More than that, my husband enjoys watching me tease and titillate other men. I seem to have perfected this aura of innocence about it, appearing to be completely unaware of what I'm doing. Sometimes we target individual men. On other occasions, such as at a pool or the beach, I put on a bit of a show for all of them. Don't get me wrong, here. My husband has no desire to see me have sex with another man, nor do I want to. It's just a turn on for him to see how desirable his woman is, and to know that he is the one that gets to have me. For me, well, what woman doesn't want to feel sexy and hot? It is an affirmation, and it turns me the fuck on.

I am a highly sexual woman, but two things that really get me going are music and alcohol. I suppose this is where my story really begins. Last Saturday, there was, shall we say, an incident that has left me weak in the knees ever since. It's bad. If I even think about it, I find myself rushing off to the bathroom to give myself some relief.

It all started when my husband surprised me with tickets to see Pearl Jam at the United Center. The tickets were for a standing room only section on the floor in front of the stage. I was thrilled, and couldn't wait to go. When the night arrived, my husband ran the kids over to my parent's house for the evening while I got ready. I took my time in the shower, enjoying the warm water as I shaved everything bare from my waist down. One thing led to another, and my fingers found my clit, leading to an orgasm that made my knees buckle.

When I finally got out of the shower, I dried off, then put my hair up in a towel to pick out some clothes. Whenever we went out without the kids, I liked to wear something sexy, and this night was no exception. I selected a sheer black lace underwire bra and a matching thong to go with the sleeveless A-line black dress I was going to wear. I slipped my arms into the bra, pulling it on and attaching the hooks in the back. I reached in and adjusted my boobs, making sure my cleavage showed to my liking. I stepped into the thong and pulled it up, then stood there examining myself in the full length mirror. Pulling the towel off my head and shaking my hair out, I smiled at my reflection.

It may not sound like it, but I can be as insecure as any woman when I look in a mirror. Give me sixty seconds, and I can pick out a dozen flaws that would make me sound like a horrific sight. When I'm rational about it, I know that I've been blessed. I have long, dark hair to go with an olive complexion, full lips and high cheekbones. My boobs are a full C cup, bordering on a D, and they remain pretty damned perky, even after two kids. My trim waist gives way to wide hips and what my husband calls a perfect ass. I think my legs are my best asset, long and shapely. Display them in a pair of heels, like the black ones I would wear tonight, and they have the potential to cause traffic accidents.

I walked into the kitchen and poured myself a glass of wine, then returned to the bedroom to dry my hair. I stopped every so often to take a sip, and by the time I finished my hair I was feeling a warm glow. It didn't take much for alcohol to affect me.

I was just about to start putting on my makeup when my husband walked into the room. He stood there in silence, a smile on his face, taking me in. Fuck, I'm helpless when he looks at me like that. He came over and put a hand to my cheek, pulling me in and kissing me. His kisses make me fucking melt, and this night was no exception. He got more aggressive, and his hands were roaming. One was petting my ass, causing me to coo with delight. The other found a nipple through the sheer fabric of my bra, and a hard pinch made me gasp.

I have hands too, and one of them found itself grabbing the hard bulge of his cock through the front of his jeans. After fumbling with the button and zipper, I reached into his boxers and grabbed his stiff cock. It was burning hot in my hand as I stroked it up and down. God, how I love my husband's cock. I love how it feels in my hand. I love the look of it, the smell and taste of it. I love how he tames me with it, every time. The makeup would wait. I needed him inside me.

As if sensing my need, Vic lifted me up and placed me onto the edge of my dressing table, positioning himself in front of me. I looked down and watched as he pushed my legs apart and yanked the thong aside, then rubbed his meaty cock all over my pussy. He parted my lips with the head, and then slowly eased inside me. I fucking love the dual pleasure of watching his cock disappearing into me and feeling him fill me as he does. Once he was fully inside me, I looked up and kissed him as he started to fuck me. Positioned as I was on the dresser, I had little leverage to do much of anything other than hang on and kiss him. I just went along for the ride, as Vic used my pussy to please his cock.

All too soon, he picked his pace up, and Vic grunted into my mouth as we kissed. I could feel his cock throbbing as he filled me with his cum. That is just another thing I adore. I feel so owned when Vic cums inside me. So his. I know I have a job and a career and I'm an individual and all that, but when he cums inside me, all of that shit is gone. It feels as if my sole purpose on this earth is to be his.

Vic pulled out of me, then gave me a soft kiss.

"You'd better get ready. We don't want to be late for the show," he said with a grin.

"Jesus, Vic. You've got my motor running now. Are you really going to leave me hanging like this?" I asked.

"I like it when you're in a state, Mary. It's sexy as hell, and I swear you seem to broadcast it. Just imagine how many men will have wet dreams about you tonight. Besides, I plan make sure you are fully taken care of this evening."

"Okay, if you promise, honey. I really need that," I replied with a frown.

"Good. You finish getting ready, and I'll shower quickly. The limo will be here in about a half hour," Vic said.

I sipped my wine as I watched Vic strip down naked, which only fueled my need even more. Once he went into the bathroom, I concentrated on my makeup. By the time Vic came out, I was finished and was slipping into my dress. I stepped into my heels, then turned towards Vic, an expectant expression on my face. Vic paused for a moment, taking me in.

"You look fucking incredible, Mary. I really am the luckiest man in the world," he said with a smile as he moved in my direction.

I felt a warm rush of pleasure pass through me as I smiled back. "Never you mind, mister. You get yourself ready so we can go. If I'm going to wait, so will you," I told him. I stuck out my tongue for effect.

Vic laughed and finished getting ready. A short time later, the limo pulled up and we were on our way. We shared a small split of champagne in the limo, and I was tipsy and libidinous by the time we arrived at the arena. We went through security, and within a few minutes we were out on the floor, about thirty feet away from the center of the stage. The area filled up quickly, and excitement was building as the sound check was being finished.

Vic was standing a little in front of me, just to my left. There were people all around us now. I looked around me, and when I glanced over my shoulder, the man behind me caught my eye and smiled. He was kind of handsome in a rough sort of way, and was a bit shorter than I was. I gave him a quick smile back, then turned around and faced the stage again. I leaned over and whispered into Vic's ear.

"The guy behind me. I think maybe he deserves a night of torture. You should have seen the way he smiled at me," I said.

Vic glanced back over his shoulder, then looked at me. "You really are a naughty little bitch, aren't you? Poor bastard will never know what hit him."

A moment later, the lights dimmed to black and the crowd surged forward a bit. We were all body to body, and I could feel the man behind me pressed up against my ass. I bit my lip and smiled, because I knew when the music started and I started to dance, he was going to get a pleasant surprise. Suddenly, the stage erupted in light and music exploded into the room, the crowd howling in appreciation.

During that first song, I went easy on my new friend. I bumped my backside into him a few times, but wasn't overly obvious about it. To be fair, I think he was trying to be a gentleman, because I sensed him backing off a few times as the song went on. As I got into the music, I gradually got a bit bolder, bumping him a bit more with my curvy ass, swaying from side to side. Vic turned and held up a flask to me. I have no idea how he managed to slip that past security, but I was glad he did. I uncapped it and took a sip. The bastard had whipped up a batch of Long Island Ice Tea and filled the flask with it. Taking another sip, I capped the flask and handed it back to him.

Between the fucking I received earlier, the alcohol, and the music, I was feeling so sexy and turned on. My cunt was throbbing with need at this point. A few minutes later, the band rolled into "Thin Air", one of my favorites and one of the sexiest songs I know. I closed my eyes and just let my body feel the music. I swayed and moved and rubbed my ass against the man again. The crowd had moved up so much at this point that he spent the entire time pressed up against me. I leaned over and bit Vic's earlobe, then whispered into his ear.

"Baby, my friend is pressed right against my ass. He gave up trying to keep his distance," I giggled.

"Give him something to write home about, babe," Vic replied with a smile.

With one hand on Vic's shoulder, I ground my ass into the stranger with purpose. I may be imagining this, but I swear I could feel his cock growing hard by the second. When he was fully hard, it was unmistakable. I was no longer the only one doing the grinding. He'd obviously realized that I was intentionally rubbing my ass against him, and he was now blatantly returning the favor.

I leaned over to Vic again. "Baby, his cock is all hard now. He's getting a little bold rubbing himself against me."

"I don't blame him, Mary. You are hot as fuck."

"Gimme another shot," I asked.

Vic passed me the flask, and I took a sizeable gulp before handing it back to him. I leaned over and kissed Vic, deep and wet. My stranger seemed not to notice, instead preferring to continue slowly grinding into me. Every so often, he'd shift position, moving his cock away from me. It was turning me on to realize that I had this stranger on the verge of orgasm. I assumed he was moving away to keep from cumming. I started to wonder how long we could carry this on before he could take no more.

My friend made it until the band took a bit of a break, the drummer playing a long solo as the rest of the band recovered for a short while. I took the opportunity to look at the people around me, then turned towards my strange friend.

"Isn't this an incredible concert?" I asked him, biting my lower lip as I waited for his reply.

"I've never enjoyed one quite so much," he answered. "I can't wait for the climax, myself." His eyes were locked on mine, and it made my clit twitch. I had him, and I knew it. I smiled and turned around, and my friend moved right in behind me again. Vic handed me the flask again, and I took another deep swig. At this point, I was like a powder keg, ready to explode.

The band started up again, and I picked up where I left off. Dancing, grinding and teasing my friend. At some point, I realized he had moved a hand to my hip and was running it down my side and back onto my ass. I leaned forward and caught Vic's attention.

"He's getting bold, baby. He's touching my ass with his hand. Maybe I've been pushing him a bit too hard?"

Vic smiled. "I don't blame the bastard. Don't stop now. Let him have his fun. I promise I'll let you have yours later."

"You sure, honey?"

"Yeah. Why the fuck not?"

I continued, my friend fondling my ass and hips, me dancing, the alcohol and music having their effect on me. I felt my dress riding up a bit too high and reached a hand behind me to fix it. I grabbed the material of my dress between my thumb and pointer finger and pulled it down. The palm of my hand was facing away from my ass, and the stranger thrust forward with his hips at that very moment. Before I realized what was happening, his jean clad cock was resting in the palm of my hand. It was hard as hell, and it was fat. Those two things registered in my brain as I held my hand there a moment longer than I should have. I did that to him, I thought, and it made my cunt throb.

I pulled my hand away, and the stranger pressed up against me again, nestling his cock into the crack of my ass. I was getting a little worried that I was enjoying this a bit too much. I leaned forward to Vic again, and he turned his head to me. I kissed him, wanting him to pull me back to him.

"How's your buddy doing?" he asked with a smile.

"He's getting pretty naughty. Maybe I should give it a rest."

"Let the dude get off, Mary. It will be the night of his life."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm right here with you, Mary. It's kind of hot. Don't worry. It will be alright," Vic said with a smile.

"If you say so, honey," I replied. "It is pretty fucking hot."

What happened next changed everything. I felt the stranger back off for a few moments, but then move in again. He dipped down a bit, and the next thing I knew I felt his cock against me. His bare cock, touching my naked pussy, with only the thin strap of my thong offering me any protection. Somehow, he had removed it from his jeans and gotten it under my dress. My eyes went wide with shock, and I tried to squirm away. He held me in place by grabbing my hips. I looked down and could see that the long coat he was wearing was providing cover from the sides of us, leaving everyone next to us unaware what was happening beyond the obvious flirtation that had been going on.

Half in a panic, I leaned over to Vic. "He has his cock out, Honey. He is rubbing himself all over me right now."

Vic looked over to me, a lustful look on his face. "Good. Let him get off, baby. Let him do it. The poor bastard sure has earned it."

"Are you sure, honey? You want me to let him? Really, Vic?"

"It wouldn't be right to make his stop now, would it?" Vic asked. "Give the bastard the ride of his life."

What I didn't find out until later was that Vic had never heard the first sentence. He never heard the part about the stranger having his cock out. He assumed that the guy just continued to rub up against my ass through his jeans. I assumed he had heard me, and I figured if it was turning Vic on, I'd do it for him. Okay, I was desperately in need of a fucking too. I was drunk, horny, and a bit out of control. I take my share of the blame in this.

With Vic's request and with his supposed permission, I leaned back into my friend. Now I focused on what I was feeling. He was moving forward and back, and I could feel the heat coming off his cock as it rubbed along my cunt. I reached my hand down under the front of my dress and yanked the thin strap of the thong to the side, leaving me no protection at all from his thrusting cock. I then reached further down, between my legs, and covered his thrusting cock with my fingers, pressing him against my pussy. His cock was fat; fatter than Vic's by a fair amount, though not as long. I left my hand there for a while, pressing him against me, the head of his cock nudging my clit at the top of his stroke. With the state I was in, it didn't take long for my body to give in, and I shook with my second orgasm of the night.

I was actually impressed that the stranger hadn't succumbed yet himself. It was time to change that. The next time he pulled back, I bent a bit forward, tipping my pelvis a bit. Still pressing his cock against me with my fingers, as the head approached my opening again I pushed up with my fingers, guiding him inside me. I gasped as he filled me, my cunt stretched wide with the girth of him. He had me by both hips now and thrust fully inside of me, holding me tight in that position. I could feel his cock throbbing as we stood like that, motionless for a short time.

I did my best to appear to be dancing, and I leaned forward to Vic. He turned to me, and I kissed him deeply as a strange man filled my needy cunt with his fat cock. My husband, now an unknowing cuckold, kissed me back, enjoying the excitement of the moment. We broke the kiss and I leaned back again, my friend now slowly moving in time with the music, pulling nearly all the way out of me and then filling me all up again. The width of him stretched me with every stroke, making me grunt and gasp as he fucked me. At some point, he moved a hand up to my right tit, pinching and twisting the nipple hard enough to hurt.

I was way too far gone to care at this point. Finally, he picked up his pace, fucking me harder and faster until he leaned forward and grunted in my ear as his cock spasmed, filling me with his cum. I could literally feel his cock jerking as each spurt left his body and filled mine. It was too much for me to take, and I came again. He pulled himself from my pussy very slowly, as if purposely trying to lead the torrent of cum to follow his withdrawing cock. It worked, because when he pulled free, it just about gushed down the inside of my thighs, running all the way down my legs. He must have been saving that up for a month.

Shortly afterward, my friend slipped away, leaving with a memory of a night I'm sure he'll never forget. When the concert ended, Vic and I found our way outside and located our limo. We got into the back and Vic raised the privacy screen. It was just barely up when he had his mouth on mine, his hands on my tits and pussy. I opened his pants and took out his cock, then knelt before him, taking him into my mouth and aggressively sucking on him. I needed his cum. I needed to feel his. It didn't take long for me to be rewarded with what I wanted. I licked Vic clean, and he pulled me up beside him, using his fingers to bring me to several orgasms before we arrived home.

I was exhausted when we got inside, and quickly brushed my teeth before climbing into bed. Vic curled up next to me, wrapping me in his arms, and we fell asleep, happy and content.

The next morning, I was up first, making a pot of coffee and poking around the fridge. Vic came into the kitchen and gave me a kiss. I poured us each a cup, adding milk and then sitting at the table.

"That was one hell of a night, Vic."

"Incredible," he replied. "How do you think that poor dude managed to get home with a huge wet spot in the front of his pants?" asked Vic as he laughed. "That must have been a riot."

I looked over at Vic, shock registering on my face.

"Honey, you're scaring me a little right now."

"Scaring you? How am I scaring you, Mary?"

"Honey, didn't you hear me when I told you he had, his cock out? Please, tell me you heard that, Vic," I begged, tears beginning to well up in my eyes.

"What? He had his cock out? When?" Vic asked, an incredulous look on his face. "What are you saying, Mary?"

"Oh my God," I moaned, covering my mouth with my hand. "Vic...honey...I told you he had his cock out. I told you he was rubbing it all over me."

Swilly
Swilly
598 Followers
12