He Didn't Hear What I Said

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swilly
Swilly
600 Followers

I was sobbing now, watching Vic's face as the realization of what had happened began to dawn on him.

"Holy fuck, Mary. I never heard that part," he said. "I basically told you to let the guy fuck you without even realizing it. Holy shit. Holy fucking shit, Mary."

"Honey...I...I thought you wanted me to do it. I thought. I'm so sorry, baby. I'm sorry, Vic." I was sobbing hysterically at this point.

To his credit, Vic took me in his arms and held me tight. He kissed me until I stopped crying, and held me until I had calmed down. Then he lifted my chin, looking into my eyes.

"What's done is done, Mary. I guess we may need to work on some non-verbal communication going forward, huh?"

"I guess," I said slowly. "I should have known better."

"Don't beat yourself up, honey," he said. Then he tilted his head and looked at me with an evil grin. "So, how was it?"

"What?"

"How was it?"

"Vic..."

"I want to know, honey. Tell me."

"Honey, I thought we were sharing the moment, you and I. I let myself get into it, do you understand?"

"Yes. I get it. And?"

"Fuck Vic. Really?"

"Really Mary."

I looked into my husband's eyes and told him the story, end to end. "It was hot, honey. Really fucking hot. I'm sorry. I thought WE were doing that, not me."

Vic smiled at me, then got up and pulled me to my feet. He yanked my robe open and lifted me onto the kitchen table. A moment later, he has his cock out and buried into my suddenly needy cunt. Needless to say, we were late picking up the kids from my parent's house, as Vic reminded me that I belonged to him. I quite eagerly accepted that reminder, clinging tightly to him as he turned me inside out.

We both know that this was a once in a lifetime thing, but damned if it doesn't turn us the fuck on when we talk about it. As a matter of fact, I need to get off this computer right now. My throbbing pussy is in need of some attention. The kids are going to bed early tonight, and so are Vic and I.

Swilly
Swilly
600 Followers
12