He Dominates White Folks in Dallas Ch. 02

Story Info
Leviticus reorganizes the Anglin's lives.
6.2k words
4.58
140.1k
22
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 10/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Leviticus Reorganizes the Anglins' Lives

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: So far in the story. Leviticus Johnson is a magnificent, black giant. 6'4", 58-inch chest, 30-inch waist. Huge muscles; huge nipples; huge balls full of superior African American cream; and a huge, heavily veined, dark black cock. He prowls the upscale malls in wealthy Dallas suburbs, finding very rich white women and sometimes couples, to do things to for money.

The Anglin's have been married for 10 years. Wife Diana is an exotic beauty, who is perfect and natural from head to toe. She is 5' 41/2", 36-C, 115 pounds, an exquisite olive-skinned beauty of mixed ancestry. She is desired by all who see her. Diana grew up fast in a dusty, West Texas town, on the wrong side of the tracks. She did what she had to do from a very early age until she met Wade Anglin. Wade, 20 years her senior, is tall, handsome, good natured, and utterly, filthy, inherited-money rich. He took her out of a dead-end job in a shitty diner, and whisked her off to a mansion in Dallas. He married her just before she turned 19. She was the real pretty woman.

Diana and Wade saw Mr. Johnson at the upscale Galleria Mall in north Dallas and his appearance literally stopped them in their tracks. Two hours later, they were all headed to the Anglin mansion in the Anglins' new Mercedes. Wade was driving with a raging hard-on as Mr. Johnson did things to his now-naked, beautiful, very hot, very wet young wife.)

* * * * *

For a man with little formal education during the traditional years, Leviticus Johnson was blessed with great business acumen and organizational skills. The way he managed his money and his life were testament to that.

But Mr. Johnson did understand the value of education, and had successfully completed courses in economics, business, and finance, among others, at a prestigious Dallas-area university. He used his innate abilities and academic teachings to manage his personal finances, and had proven to be a savvy businessman.

It didn't take him long, just three days in fact, to completely reorganize the Anglins' home. After what was realistically a honeymoon for two days with the beautiful wife, Diana, Leviticus had used his position of superiority over Wade Anglin to convince him to open a joint checking account. Mr. Johnson's was the second name on the account, and together, he and Wade made an initial deposit of $250,000. It was, he told Wade, his "walking around money." The submissive husband's reward was that he was allowed to do things to Mr. Johnson's long, thick, ebony cock in the front seat of his new Mercedes.

After the short-term finances were handled, Leviticus evaluated the personnel employed by the Anglin estate. There were two housekeepers working alternate days, a cook, stable hand, and a small crew of landscapers. All three groundskeepers were illegal aliens, only one spoke English. Mr. Johnson gave all but the grounds crew a six month paid leave and sent them on their way. He didn't want the landscaping to deteriorate for fear that it might raise suspicions.

That done, Leviticus called two trusted friends of his to complete the reorganization. The first was his best friend Jeremiah Logan -- Doctor Jeremiah Logan. Dr. Logan was 75 but looked years younger and had some admirable skins on the wall. He graduated from the University of North Carolina, and then attended Duke University School of Medicine. His specialty was Psychiatry. For years he had a thriving practice in New York City, and held a tenured position on the faculty of New York University.

Dr. Logan, a widower, has four children, 9 grandchildren, and two great grandchildren. He is retired from his practice and from NYU, but still does special consults, and has a very small practice in Dallas.

He learned of Leviticus Johnson before he actually met the man. His first two patients in Dallas, through some unbelievable coincidence, were white men whose wives had fallen under the spell of "a magnificent black giant." He had changed both of their lives forever.

Curious, Dr. Logan initiated a meeting with Mr. Johnson, and the two became instant, fast friends. Leviticus and the doctor had similar dark sides and very dark skin as well. The men shared their secrets and laughed often and heartily through a leisurely dinner as they discussed their conquests, and the white folks they used.

For years, Dr. Logan had enjoyed dominating whiteys. He wasn't gay, but he had no reservations about stripping a white man down to completely break him down. He had touched many white genitals in the process of controlling and humiliating, and he had received more blow jobs than he could count from his patients because he was benevolent to an extent and they needed to taste him so bad.

His hobby was all about superiority not homosexuality, and about helping white folks realize their true place in life. He started slow and was very controlled while his wife was alive, but when his beloved passed away, he picked up the pace considerably.

Leviticus called Dr. Logan on Sunday because he really needed to get Wade out of the way. Jeremiah showed up Monday evening with an SUV full of equipment and did just that. Wade's first job for the doctor was to offload the things which would be used on him. Mr. Anglin was naked and straining as he moved the heavy boxes. Doctor Logan was obviously an expert, and the timid husband was more than a little afraid.

Mr. Johnson's second call was to his former sixth grade teacher, Miss Rose. He worshipped her when he was her pupil. She was the only person who ever cared enough about him to make him work hard to reach his full potential.

Never beautiful, but always elegantly attractive, Miss Rose was an eyeful. In her youth, she stood 6' 2" and, while voluptuous, had a perfect hourglass figure. The years had treated her well.

She had an ageless face framed by elegantly coiffed gray hair, and while age had shrunk her at least two inches, with heels she could still look Leviticus in the eye. She was heavier now by 20 pounds, and her gigantic bosom must have grown two cup sizes, but the hourglass shape was still very much in tact.

The two had kept in close touch over the years, exchanging visits, and sharing the most intimate details of their lives. She had never married and had no close living relatives, so it was no problem for her to get on the first plane headed to DFW from New York.

Leviticus treated her to first class seating and his service had a limo waiting when the wheels touched down. When he delivered Miss Rose to the Anglin estate, the driver also brought a trunk filled with clothes and accessories that Mr. Johnson had requested be picked up at his home.

Now the gang was all here, and they went efficiently to work.

* * * * *

Leviticus couldn't resist reliving the weekend in his mind. It had been very special indeed. Throughout the day and into the night Saturday, Diana had fallen head over heels in love with her beautiful Black Master. Everything about him -- his huge muscles, his huge nipples, his huge hands, his huge cock – turned her on as she had rarely been turned on before.

And his technique, a wonderful combination of pain, pleasure, and humiliation had her literally eating out of his hand. When they were in bed, she felt so very small as she curled against him. Diana was his beautiful little girl and he kept her moaning for hours upon hours. She still came before Leviticus could penetrate her completely, but then, most white women did.

She was learning to accept his full length and girth in all of her holes, and Leviticus couldn't get enough of the exotically beautiful wife of Wade Anglin. He stayed on her until she fell into exhausted sleep. More often than not she slept fitfully with his huge, semi-hard cock still inside her, and would wake two or three times during the night as Mr. Johnson stroked her swollen tits, or spanked the perfect round ass.

He loved to watch her escape from sleep as his cock grew inside her. She needed sleep so bad, but the incredible black cock could not be denied. As he hardened, she first whimpered in her sleep, then jerked awake as his raging cock filled her drippy hole completely.

She often dreamed of her first date in public with Mr. Johnson, and of the other men that Leviticus was telling her she would meet. After all, why shouldn't she do her part to help Mr. Johnson stay here and work on her, rather than tending to his business ventures?

Sunday dawned lazy, sunny and warm. Leviticus loved Sunday mornings, especially when he was working a new mark. He was not a religious man, but he was considerate and wanted his client or clients to have the opportunity to attend a worship service. He chuckled as he thought it. It just got everyone off to a good start in the new week.

He had a special technique for Sunday mornings. Because there was so much of him to explore, and because he was so dark black, a client might not discover and pay enough attention to his huge testicles and amazingly large ball bag during the early stages of their domination. He was proud of his scrotum which housed testes as big around as ping pong balls.

He had his tailor make him several pair of white spandex shorts with ornate gold trim. He had described what he wanted based on long-ago memories of a robe some minister in some church somewhere had worn.

The shorts left the bottoms of his dark black, muscular, round ass cheeks exposed, and did virtually nothing to hide his huge, heavily veined cock. A seam was sewn in such a way that it pulled the skimpy shorts deeply into his ass crack, and a precise split in that seam allowed Leviticus to pull his huge sack out into public view. From below, his balls contrasted with a snow white background, and quickened the pulse of his bitches.

Deep purple-black and bulging, his scrotum looked like an exotic, ripe fruit. His girls, the rich women of North Texas, simply had never seen anything like it. And, they had never tasted anything like it either.

Diana looked ravishing as she worshipped his balls. Her wavy, soft, hair flowed over his thighs, and her creamy skin was gleaming. She was completely naked, and holding her hands behind her back as he had instructed her to do. Leviticus sighed softly as the young wife moved her sensuous lips and hot, wet tongue over his scrotum. She was excited and moaning as she sucked at the bag and the huge testicles. Leviticus, his coal black skin shining, his muscles beautifully defined, had spread his legs over the arms of the big leather chair to give Wade's wife complete access to his ball sack.

As he pulled and twisted his own huge, hard nipples, Leviticus was watching Wade. The husband was on his belly on the floor watching his wife humiliate herself. His legs, arms and head were all up off the carpet, and he had broken a sweat straining to hold the uncomfortable position. He was not allowed to watch if he wasn't in pain.

"Wade," Mr. Johnson's deep voice carried over the slurping sounds Diana was making. "Is your wife's cunt wet?"

"Aaawwwwww God... yes, sir. Her... cunt... is... oooohhhhgod... it's soaked," the exhausted man moaned out.

"Doesn't she look beautiful this morning, Wade?"

"Hhhhhhnnnnnggggggg... God... yes, sir." Wade was having a religious experience of sorts as well.

"Crawl to her Wade," Leviticus demanded, "and cup her cunt with your hand."

It took a real effort for Wade to get moving. His muscles were sore both from the position he was in and from the position that Mr. Johnson had bound him into the night before. He was embarrassed that his cock was throbbing hard and dripping pre-cum as he moved toward his wife.

"Just cup it, Wade. Do not insert any part of your hand into her."

Diana jumped and moaned loudly as her husband's hand cupped her naked, vulnerable, sweet, wet pussy. Her husband sounded almost like he was crying. Touching Diana, but not being able to have her, was absolute torture.

"Ohhhhhh God... yes... yes sir... she's... aaaaaawwwwww... so hot... sooo wet... God help me."

Diana continued to moan and worship the huge, black nut sack with her mouth. Right there, right in front of her husband, she groveled at the feet of her Black Master, soaking his balls with her saliva.

How was she to feel for God's sake? She loved Wade, but she was in love with Mr. Johnson, and now completely addicted to Black.

"Lick your wife's asshole, Wade."

Now, more wet, slurping noises could be heard as Wade went to work on Diana's sensitive anus. He loved watching Wade tongue fuck his wife's ass while Diana drooled all over his huge, swollen nut sack.

Mr. Johnson let them continue worshipping for awhile, but soon he needed more. His huge cock was being held in place by the tight spandex and it was starting to hurt like hell.

Leviticus took his balls away from Diana's sucking mouth, and carefully put them back inside the obscene shorts. Then he maneuvered so that he could strip the shorts from his body. Mrs. Anglin's moans of dismay soon became moans of incredible pleasure as he dragged his now-free cock all over her gorgeous face and through her silky, fragrant hair. Then he moved her up onto him and began to impale her on his cock. Slowly, ever so slowly, he lowered her until he was black-pubic-hair deep in her pussy. She started to move on him, milk him with her hot, creamy pussy, but he stopped her.

"No baby girl," he whispered. "Just be completely still. Suck daddy's big, black nipples, but don't move."

"Aaaawwwww God, yes... ooooohhhh noooo," the beautiful, young wife moaned. Diana didn't have to search long to find the huge, hard nubs. They strained out from his chest, dominating the muscular landscape like weird sexual beacons.

He began to stroke Diana's back with both hands, with teasing, light touches. Even her back was perfect. She had broad shoulders for such a small girl, an impossibly tiny waist, that oh-my-god-in-heaven ass, and tight little muscles just under the silky skin. Leviticus moved his hands up and down her sides from armpit to waist, and goose pimples covered her back. Then he found a most sensitive area in the small of her back, just where her perfect, round ass globes began to rise. She jerked involuntarily and moaned as he moved his large, black fingers in feathery touches over that skin. And, she hunched down hard against him as his fingers moved teasingly up her velvety ass mounds.

When he ran his fingers through the deep crevice dividing her cheeks, she reached back and spread them so he could find her dark-pink, puckered asshole.

He would, from time to time, grab her soft, fragrant hair, pull it hard, and move her face to the other nipple, dragging her hot, wet, open mouth across his dark black, muscular chest.

Both the young wife and her wonderful Black Master were feeling incredible sexual tension in their loins. Their low belly muscles were contracting even though there was no visible movement and hadn't been for some time. This was an almost unbearable, but sweet torture for both of them, and both of them were moaning more loudly as their need grew.

"Wade," Mr. Johnson said to the humiliated husband still on his knees watching, "come close. Use your tongue on us."

Poor Mr. Anglin, who was also wracked by the sexual tension, crawled to them. He moaned a horrible moan of surrender and began to lick his wife's asshole and the black man's huge ball sack. He could taste his wife's sweet juices on the coal black scrotum and it drove him mad.

They stayed coupled like this for a very long time, enjoying the hot sensations and Wade's wet tongue. Finally, they allowed themselves a little movement and that, coupled with the frantic stimulation the inferior white husband was providing, drove them both over the edge. Leviticus pulled Mrs. Anglin's face to his and ran his hot tongue into her sweet mouth as he shot a huge load into Diana's fire hot cunt. Her pussy could not hold all their cum, and soon Wade had a big cleanup job to do. He whimpered as he ate the hot cream that tasted like both of them.

This really was a perfect start to the new week.

* * * * *

Miss Rose quite simply thought she had died and gone to heaven the first time she saw her new charge. Diana was exquisite, simply perfect from head to toe; a golden skinned, dark eyed beauty with a sensual, exotic look that immediately brought out the nurturing instinct in the teacher. However, Miss Rose thought, as Leviticus displayed the young wife in all her naked glory, I'll punish her when I have too, just like I did all the kids who came through my classroom. And I'll punish her just for fun.

Tuesday was to be a busy day for Mr. Johnson, so Miss Rose came for Diana early. It was time to get started, and the teacher couldn't wait.

She watched them for awhile. Diana looked so small next to her former student. She knew that Leviticus, so perfect, so handsome, was still inside the white girl's delicious pussy. She gently woke Mr. Johnson, and he carefully pulled away from Mr. Anglin's wife. Diana moaned in her sleep as the fat, black cock left her, and Miss Rose could see her very, very moist, deep-pink cunt lips as Leviticus rolled away.

"Where's... oooohhhhh God. Oooohhhhhh shit... don't leave... aaaaawwwww... so... hot. Please... "

Miss Rose looked down on the beautiful girl. Her golden skin gleamed and the deep-red-brown nipples strained toward the older black woman as if begging to be touched.

"Oh baby," the teacher said, "you've got it real bad don't you? Don't worry, little girl, Miss Rose is here."

The old woman's hands moved toward Diana, and the long, sharp, bright red nails began to tease the young woman's creamy, swollen tits.

Diana thrust her breasts up even higher, "Oooohhhh pleeeease, Miss Rose."

The teacher took control of Diana's nipples and rolled them, pinched them, squeezed them, with her strong fingers. It didn't take long for Mrs. Anglin to fall completely under the spell of this elegant, old black woman. Diana began to moan loudly so that Miss Rose would know how much she liked it.

The teacher sat beside her young prey on the magnificent king-sized bed, and moved one hand down Diana's tight, smooth belly. The skin was warm and soft, and she could feel little muscles twitching under her hand as it traveled slowly over the beautiful wife. As she approached the pulsing, wet cunt, Diana opened her legs.

"Ohhh God... pleeeease... please touch it... please touch my... cunt... Miss Rose... pleeeeease." Mrs. Anglin was completely lost.

She felt the teacher's long, experienced fingers begin to work on her tender pussy. Slowly, teasingly, maddeningly they explored. When the old woman entered her and began to massage her G-spot, Diana screamed.

"Aaaaawwwwww Christ... I'm going... to cum... pleeeease... Miss Rose... make me cum!"

But Miss Rose didn't. Instead she moved her finger away from the spot and slowly drew it out. Diana tossed her head back and forth in frustration. The old woman began to stimulate Mrs. Anglin's swollen clit, bringing her just to the edge, but not allowing her to drop over. Diana never had a chance. The teacher had honed her craft over many years, and with so many girls.

* * * * *

Leviticus loved long showers, and loved to take his time dressing. By his estimation, an hour had passed since he left Diana's side, and when he walked from the master bath back into the bedroom, Diana was still begging and moaning as Miss Rose kept her on the edge.

"You have a good day, Miss Rose," Leviticus said and bent to give her a kiss on the cheek. "I'll be gone until late afternoon."

"You have a good day too, Leviticus," the teacher said softly, smiling up at him. Meanwhile, her fingers never left the young wife's contorted frame, and they both enjoyed watching Diana's sweat covered body heave with need. There were few things Miss Rose liked better than holding a beautiful young prey just on the edge of orgasm. It made her victims so agreeable, so subservient as she drove them totally mad with desire. The two dominant blacks watched silently, smiling as Diana panted loudly, her sore muscles contracting, and her nipples and breasts swelling with need.

12