He Dominates White Folks in Dallas Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Johnson was halfway to downtown Dallas when Miss Rose decided to have mercy on her beautiful little pupil, and Diana was almost hoarse, screaming loudly as she came. She shuddered over and over and over again as Miss Rose's strong hands finally pushed her over the edge.

* * * * *

Following this necessary ordeal, Miss Rose had supervised Diana's workout in the state of the art home gymnasium, carefully bathed and oiled her, and had done an expert job applying makeup and doing Mrs. Anglin's hair. Diana, completely naked, save for exquisite diamond earrings and a matching necklace, was preparing the old black woman's breakfast when the doorbell rang.

Miss Rose had the beautiful, young wife assume the position as she went to answer the door. Diana was on her tip-toes; legs spread; hands behind her head; elbows pulled back; tits forced up and out and heaving; with stomach sucked in completely. Though painful, the position excited her, and she held it perfectly as she strained to hear voices. She couldn't imagine who was at the door.

* * * * *

"Ah... good morning, ma'am... I hope... ah... I'm not disturbing... you."

Officer Gonzales was about Diana's age, fresh out of the Navy, a former Seal, and now employed by the security company that patrolled the Anglin's very wealthy neighborhood.

He was looking up at an incredible, older black woman wearing a corset thingy and very high heels. There were huge mounds of black cleavage showing, and long, perfectly shaped, bare legs. He was having trouble catching his breath.

Miss Rose smiled at him.

"Come in, officer," she said in a low, husky, sexy voice. "How may I help you."

The teacher was amused at the young man's obvious discomfort.

"Ma'am," he started carefully, "we received a call from an employee of the Anglin's. Uh... ah... The woman... ah... said, well... she said she thought there might be something... uh... strange going on here, ma'am. Uhh... are you... ah... are you Mrs. Anglin?"

"No officer," Miss Rose said smiling, "I'm just the housekeeper. I'd be happy to introduce you to Mrs. Anglin if you'd like. Her husband's here too, but he's in the stable doing some chores. Follow me, Diana's in the kitchen."

"Well... ah... ," the young security officer stammered as Miss Rose turned, "if it isn't any trouble... ah... I should probably talk to her."

Officer Gonzales followed the statuesque old black woman through the huge foyer, and into the kitchen. He felt a stirring in his pants as he let his eyes roam over the woman's very well preserved body.

As they entered the kitchen, Miss Rose was pleased that Diana was still holding the position. For a moment his view was blocked, then Miss Rose stepped out of the way and heard the security guard gasp as he saw the young, exotic beauty. Diana's muscles were straining and she was breathing hard, which caused her breasts to heave and swell. Her entire body was coated in a mixture of the oil that Miss Rose had lovingly applied and sweat. She literally glowed in the morning sun. Especially her upper, inner thighs which were bathed in her own sweet cunt juice.

"Officer Gonzales, this is Mrs. Wade Anglin," the teacher said. "Diana, this is Officer Gonzales. He needs to ask you a few questions."

There was complete silence in the kitchen, except for the sound of Mrs. Anglin's labored breathing. The teacher watched the security guard watch the incredible, bare naked beauty posed in front of him. Nothing moved, except Officer Gonzales' cock as it burst to full erection and strained against his uniform pants. He couldn't have said anything even if he wanted to, and he couldn't tear his eyes away from Mrs. Anglin's incredible body.

Miss Rose let the officer gaze at Diana until she saw moisture soaking through his starched uniform pants, then she broke the ice.

"Well, Officer Gonzales, what was it you needed to ask?" She was unbuttoning his shirt, and releasing his throbbing cock from its confinement as she spoke.

She then moved Diana to him, allowing her breasts to rest against the guard's well developed chest, and placed both of the young wife's hands on the dripping brown cock.

Diana turned her head up and waited for a kiss as she stroked him. She hadn't touched a man other than her husband in more than 10 years, and now she was holding her second strange cock in three days. She slowly massaged and stroked him as she kissed him sweetly.

Mike Gonzales had never had a problem finding a woman to spend time with, good looking women, but he had never been with anyone like this. Mrs. Anglin was simply the most perfect woman he had ever seen, and he was afraid this wasn't going to last very long.

Miss Rose moved behind the security officer and ran her fingers up through his hair. She squeezed, then pulled his head back, breaking the kiss.

"Officer," Miss Rose said softly into his ear. "Do you think anything is wrong here at the Anglin's?"

"Awwwww God... no... ma'am... uhhhhnnnnggggg."

Diana's hands and the feel of her thrusting nipples and breasts against him were moving him rapidly toward the edge.

"Ohhhhhhhgod... everything's... just... awwwwwgod... fine."

"Good boy," the older teacher said. "Make sure your report reflects that."

Miss Rose pushed the security officer's face back to Diana's hot, wet, waiting lips, and watched as his adequate cock bucked in the young wife's hands. His cum exploded onto the beautiful belly of her newest pupil.

Officer Gonzales broke the kiss and gasped for air as Diana squeezed every drop out of him.

"If you would like to see Mrs. Anglin again," Miss Rose said with a rather evil smile, "I expect you to get on your knees and clean up your mess."

Mike Gonzales let his mouth and tongue taste Diana's perfect full breasts and straining nipples as he sank slowly to the kitchen floor. He knew he could stand this humiliation because he knew he couldn't live without seeing Diana again. Miss Rose stroked his hair as she encouraged him to do a very good job.

* * * * *

Diana was on her hands and knees eating out of the dog bowl when Leviticus got home. When he saw how red her ass was, and how bright pink and swollen her cunt lips were, he knew his former teacher had been up to her old tricks. She was so good with paddle and whip that Mr. Johnson was sure she had made the young wife cum as Miss Rose punished her perfect ass, and he was sure that the young wife had tasted the old, black woman by now. Diana looked up at him, her mouth covered with the sticky food scraps Miss Rose had given her for dinner.

"Get cleaned up," Leviticus said. "I want us to enjoy that beautiful pool your husband built for you."

* * * * *

Everything was perfect. The night was clear and almost cool. The stars were shining brightly. The water was warm. The wine was expensive. Diana was riding Mr. Johnson's huge, black cock as he slowly walked around in the pool. Their kisses were urgent, soft, sweet and wet. They had professed their love many times, and kissed over and over again as the silky, warm water caressed their perfect bodies. Mrs. Anglin had cum several times and knew she would cum many times more.

Leviticus held the young bride in position as he walked up the steps and out of the water. When he reached the double chaise lounge at the side of the pool, he lifted her gently off his cock, then just as gently laid her down.

Diana felt abandoned, but soon the black giant leaned over her and began to explore her with his large, soft, wet lips and tongue. God, she loved how easily he moved her around. She felt like a little girl in his hands, and it was a feeling they both enjoyed. He pinned her hands above her head and began to suck at her armpits, running his tongue and full lips over the soft, sensitive skin, first one and then the other. He licked and sucked the undersides of her arms, and then moved his mouth to her full breasts.

He sucked and bit gently on the outside of each one. Rather than move his mouth, he moved her breasts to him by pulling on her dark, hard nipples. Then he concentrated on the underside of each heaving tit. Diana was sucking air in huge gulps as her breasts swelled and grew more sensitive under the attack. Mr. Johnson could really get to her with his hot, wet mouth. And she got to him as well. Her perfect breasts, her swollen nipples, her sweet skin, fragrant hair, tight, flat belly, and her perfect, hard, round ass. Shit, she could get to anybody.

Leviticus moved down her soft, tight abs and kissed the tender, soft, hairless skin around her cunt. She always smelled so fresh, and he loved to breathe deeply of her exciting scent. His long, fat tongue began to explore her most private area, and he delighted in her incredible wetness.

He bit her until she groaned in pleasure/pain, then he tasted her asshole. It was juicy and sweet from the young wife's pussy cream which ran out of her and down. He ran his tongue up inside her, loving the tight, sucking sensation of her anus.

Mr. Johnson spent a long time with his mouth on the beautiful young wife's cunt, his hands taking her breasts, his fingers controlling her thrusting nipples. When he began to suck at her clit, he was glad there were no neighbors close by. She began to wail loudly, every muscle tense and shimmering in the moonlight, and then she came hard in his mouth.

He slowly kissed up her body. He could feel her shudder under his mouth. His cock was getting closer and closer to her needy hole.

He let the huge black head of his cock press against the mouth of her hot pussy for awhile without moving. They could feel each other's heat, and they both began to pant as he finally pushed his way inside. Her sweet, wet lips peeled open to grant him access. The sensation, Leviticus thought, was like warm, liquid satin, and he had to be very careful not to lose control. Mrs. Anglin was the kind of girl who might be able to really get to him and that just wasn't in the cards.

The muscular Black Master slowly fucked his heavily veined, unbelievably thick cock into Diana's tight, hot cunt. He was in no hurry and chose a leisurely pace. The leisurely pace was driving both of them mad with desire.

"Ohhh God, Mr. Johnson... soooo gooood," Mrs. Anglin moaned. "You are an incredible lover... I... ohhhh God... I love you so much."

Leviticus covered her mouth with his, and moved his tongue in and out of it at the same pace he thrust his cock. She worked her lips against him with great urgency. Diana wrapped her arms around the beautiful black man's neck, and hunched her belly in need as he continued to invade her mouth hole and her hot cunt at the same time. The dual penetration, in perfect unison, was driving her out of her mind with desire.

A sound broke the cool silence of the evening. A low, pathetic groan. Then another and another, louder than the rest.

"What's... oh my God... what's that," Diana gasped, pulling her mouth away.

"It's your husband," Leviticus said, kissing her again. "Dr. Logan is... doing... things... to him in the stable."

"Oh God... is he... what's... he... aaawww God... doing... to Wade?"

"He's humbling him, baby girl. Working him and making him sweat. Hurting him a little and showing him who he really is."

The moans went on and on. Leviticus picked up the pace a little, working her expertly with his cock and tongue.

"God... help... me," the beautiful wife gasped. "I... can't... stand it. Aaaaawwwwgggggggod... it's... driving... me... crazy."

Leviticus picked up the pace yet again. His bulbous, muscular, sweat covered ass gleamed in the night as the hard muscles strained with the effort.

"Would you like to see... what Dr. Logan... is doing... to... your husband?" Mr. Johnson asked, now breathing very heavily himself. His cock hardened even more, and he knew Diana was very close to cumming again.

"How... oooohhhhh... would we... aaaaahhhhh... watch?" She was almost there.

He kissed her passionately again. Then Leviticus had to put his mouth close to her ear so that she could hear him over her own loud gasps.

"Dr. Logan... always video tapes... I'm so close... his sessions. Aaaawwww God... We can watch it later in the bedroom... " Mr. Johnson could hold back no longer, and he bathed the interior of the young wife's cunt with his hot, fertile cream as the husband's groans became longer, louder, and more pronounced.

They were kissing again, and Diana came twice in succession. She was sure her husband could hear her screams answering his.

"Ohhhhh God... Mr. Johnson... uuuuuunnnnngggggg... please... get... the... tape."

He hadn't really thought about this videotape thing. Leviticus met her hot mouth with his. How could he have possibly guessed that Diana would have responded the way she did to her husband's painful, and somewhat public subjugation?

Could this be going any better? Money in the bank, a mansion with all the amenities to enjoy, and one of the world's most beautiful young women ready and willing to do anything he asked. He was slowly discovering the long-buried dark side of Mrs. Anglin and he liked what he was finding.

He picked Diana up and cradled her in his arms. More kisses. More loud groans in the night. This was just too good to be true.

"I love you, baby girl," Leviticus said as he began to walk toward the mansion. I'll get the tape, and we'll watch it as we fuck in your big, beautiful bed."

She shuddered in his arms, kissed him, and then shuddered again as he probed her asshole with his long, thick, black thumb, giving her a hint of what was to come.

"Aaawwww God... that feels so good... so fuckin' good. I love you too, Mr. Johnson," Diana groaned.

Again the hot, young wife was reminded of something from her past. Years ago, another man had used her asshole. He was an expert, a very patient, but insistent man, and over time, he turned her into his sleazy, beautiful whore.

Now it was happening again. Mrs. Anglin couldn't wait to feel her Black Master's huge cock in that tight, sensitive hole while she watched Dr. Logan do terrible things to her husband. It was all the way in now and Diana began to pant. She kissed Mr. Johnson yet again as he jiggled her on his thumb. God what this beautiful black man could do to her.

She was his slave, and there was nothing else she would rather be.

* * * * *

Mr. Johnson had been wondering how he could break away from the beautiful Diana to take care of a little business that was waiting for him, and now an opportunity had presented itself. She wanted to see the video, and it made sense to let the man who directed it show it to her. Leviticus had a feeling that Mrs. Anglin was going to like Dr. Logan. And he knew that Dr. Logan was going to love her. He accessed the direct line to the stable and set things up. In the background he could hear Wade moaning continuously. Interesting. It was going to be a very interesting night for Mr. Anglin's wife as well.

12