He Dominates White Folks in Dallas Ch. 03

Story Info
Dr. Logan works on Diana.
5.5k words
4.46
122.2k
16
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 10/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diana didn't want Mr. Johnson to leave her, and told him so. She shouldn't have. Leviticus Johnson is fully a foot taller than the young wife, more than 100 pounds heavier, and his biceps are 2" larger than her 19" waist.

His huge hand cut through the air and when it landed on Diana's perfect, round, naked ass, her hips shot forward and her head snapped back. She fell to the floor, and he was on her like a cat, delivering five more powerful, painful slaps almost before she realized what had happened. But she did feel the affect, and it hurt like crazy, not only on her ass, but up her back and down her legs as well. She had no idea that anyone, not even her beautiful Black Master, could hit that hard.

Mr. Johnson addressed her through clenched teeth, "Don't ever question me about my appointments, cunt. I don't want to hurt you, but I will if you make me."

Then he pulled her head back by her hair, and kissed her wetly and long. Diana moaned her need into his mouth. He proved that he still loved her by allowing the exquisite young wife to bathe him, and help him dress.

The jealousy she felt actually spurred her excitement as she lovingly soaped, rinsed and dried his huge, muscular, ebony body. His muscles rippled under her touch and his huge nipples and heavily veined cock jumped to full erection when she touched them. Mrs. Anglin was hoping he might chose to stay, God knew she needed to feel his huge cock inside her, but he had a very important appointment.

Diana was making tiny, urgent, sexual noises as she gently pulled his monstrous coal-black scrotum through the opening in the seam of another pair of those obscenely tight shorts. These were bright white too, but didn't have the ornate gold trim that he had worn for the Sunday worship service.

And since he now was feeling benign toward the beautiful young wife, he also allowed her to position his thickly veined cock inside the shorts for maximum viewing enjoyment. Just touching him so intimately, and thinking about the unknown woman who would benefit from her work, caused her sweet pussy to fill and run over with cream. Her Black Master's happiness was very important to her.

He had chosen a cashmere navy blue blazer, light gray worsted slacks, a crisp white shirt, and very expensive Italian silk tie and loafers. Mrs. Anglin helped him put everything on, and then sat back to admire the view. She opened her legs and fingered herself as she looked at him. Mr. Johnson smiled.

All of his clothes were carefully hand tailored to perfectly fit his incredible V-shape, and hugely muscled arms and legs, and there wasn't a male model anywhere in the world who could hold a candle to Leviticus Johnson. She rarely saw him dressed and never dressed up, and he literally took her breath away.

"I will be back before you know it," Leviticus said in that wonderful, deep, soft voice. "And I'll let you clean me up when I return."

Diana moaned. Her master was going to allow her to taste another woman on his cock. She shuddered and moaned again, and Leviticus kissed her deeply and long.

"Baby girl, I love you" he said, turning to leave. "Now get up on the bed. Dr. Logan will be here any minute."

*******************************

Diana was on her back on the king-sized bed, touching herself with eyes closed, when she sensed Dr. Logan's presence. Slowly she opened her eyes. He was wearing a starched white lab coat which gave him a look of authority, and his neatly trimmed gray hair and goatee emphasized their age difference. The beautiful young wife, her nipples, breasts, and labia swollen with desire half turned toward the doctor and studied him.

My God, she's absolutely incredible, Dr. Jeremiah Logan thought. He stared at her in return. Then something changed in Diana's expression -- no it was her entire face that changed -- and the light went on for the psychiatrist.

He knew. Suddenly he knew everything about her past. An older man had gotten to her. And he would bet a lot of money that he could pretty accurately describe the time frame and circumstances, and get pretty close to identifying the perpetrator as well. Jesus, he thought, as images flashed in his experienced mind, she had learned so much so young. Someone had stolen her childhood and changed her forever.

Diana got off the bed, looked directly at him for a moment, and then lowered her head. Her shoulders slumped a little, and she began to walk toward him. Small steps, very slowly she approached. She was a child at that moment in an exquisite woman's body.

The beautiful child/wife had closed the distance between them almost entirely when he remembered the gift wrapped box in his hand. He could smell her sweet skin and feel the heat from her body.

"I brought you a present, little one," the doctor said.

Diana thought his deep, old man voice was just right. He thrilled her, stirring something dark and hidden deep within her.

"Thank yo..………………..," the beautiful young woman said without looking up.

"What, baby, I couldn't hear you."

"Thank you Poppy," she said only a little louder as she snuggled up against him. Now the doctor knew it all.

The gift, thought of by Dr. Logan but actually purchased by Miss Rose, was beautifully, professionally wrapped. The top and bottom of the box were still separate in spite of the exquisite paper and coordinated bow. Diana took the top off the box and looked at the wonderful, bright red silk inside. She wasn't sure what it was, but she felt like crying.

Finally she looked up, but only with her eyes, with a kid-at-Christmas expression on her face.

"It's sooo beautiful, Poppy," she said in a sweet, soft voice. "Do you want to put it on me?"

Her mesmerizing dark eyes bored into his, and that little girl voice melted his heart. Her words thrilled him and he felt his big, black cock lurch under the coat. She had done this before.

"Yes, baby girl, I do." Oh, he thought, what a dangerous, magnificent game.

Dr. Logan took the very short, very expensive robe out of the box. It was a shame, really, to cover any part of her. But when Diana held her arms out, the psychiatrist gently put it on her, as one would put a coat on a child. He wrapped the sides of the robe over each other, allowing an ample amount of cleavage to show, and tied a single, loose knot. His baby girl had perfect, round, creamy, C-cup tits, and dark red, luscious, swollen nipples.

The red silk contrasted with her long, dark, wavy hair and golden skin. Diana looked down at herself, saw her swollen breasts hiding under the expensive material and a slight smile moved the corners of her lips. She let some time pass as the old man's eyes feasted on her, then slowly moved her hands up the starched, white coat Dr. Logan wore.

Her arms crossed behind his neck as she rose up on her toes, slowly tilted her face up, and even more slowly brought her lips to his. Diana opened her mouth slightly and gently sucked on the doctor's sexy, thick lips. It was the softest, sweetest, most slippery kiss he had ever experienced. And he wanted it never to end.

"Thank you Poppy," Mrs. Anglin said into his mouth, using that wonderful little girl voice. He could feel her breasts and the mound of her sweet cunt pushed against him.

Dr. Logan, who had been on this earth more than two and one-half times as long as Diana, let his hands run over the cool, smooth silk which covered the young wife's warm, smooth back. When the material ran out, he slid his hands over the velvety, perfect, round globes of her ass, and he pulled her even closer to him. Her butt cheeks were warm, firm, and perfectly shaped, and when he squeezed them with his long, strong fingers, she moaned. When he pulled them apart, allowing the room's cool air to flood into the crack of her ass and over her asshole, Mrs. Anglin moaned again. God how he wanted to taste her there.

They were like teenagers, locked in an indescribably sexy embrace, and they slid their lips around on each other's as they kissed and kissed and kissed again.

This girl is something else, Dr. Logan was thinking when he could think at all. A small, clinical part of him that never rested allowed him to recognize this kiss, this act for what they really were.

And what they were, were defense mechanisms that Diana had learned years ago. She could use them to soothe a much stronger, older man, or perhaps woman, and diffuse a potentially dangerous situation. It was part of something she had discovered - or perhaps instinctively knew - that allowed her to gain the upper hand in virtually any situation.

She could use the little girl routine to get anything she wanted, and had. Many male teachers, and a couple of women as well, had completed homework for her; more men than she could count had left her obscenely large tips at the diner; boys from very wealthy families, and their fathers -- usually after Diana had worn a very skimpy, almost sheer bathing suit to a family pool party -- bought her extravagant gifts; and it worked on Wade Anglin who had fallen in love with, married, and had brought this beautiful little girl to his mansion in Dallas.

"Would you like to see a video?" Dr. Logan asked, finally breaking the kiss.

"Yessssss," Diana hissed, "please show me the video."

Leviticus had left the lights on low in the magnificent master suite and had lit a mood-setting fire in the fireplace. The scene had been set.

Dr. Logan, connected a state-of-the-art digital camera to the large-screen TV. He held the remote in his hand as he settled into the wonderful leather club chair which was in the perfect position to view the movie.

Diana walked to him, remembering the delight on Wade's face when she had given him the chair for his last birthday. She had spent over five grand on the chair and ottoman - old Ralph Lauren did regard himself highly - and by Wade's reaction one would have thought she used her own money to make the purchase.

And now, his wife stood beside that chair, completely naked under a red silk, very short robe. She was breathing hard as she looked down at the old, handsome, black man who was sitting where her husband had sat. The man who had been doing terrible wonderful things to her husband for a day and a-half.

It was at the hands of this doctor, this psychiatrist, that Wade had been moaning while Diana and her muscular Black Master, Leviticus Johnson, fucked in and on the deck of his pool. And, her husband's moans made her cum like she had never cum before. As Diana looked at the doctor, her breasts began to heave. She wanted those hands on her so bad she could taste it.

"Unbutton my coat, sweetheart," Dr. Logan said.

Only then did Diana realize that he wore nothing under it. She teased herself and him by working the buttons very slowly, fumbling with them as a child might. Button by button she was exposing his coal black skin and gray chest hair, and she explored him with beautifully manicured fingers tipped by bright red nails as she went.

When she had opened the last button, Diana spread the lab coat wide and sucked in an excited breath as she saw the gray pubic hair, and the beautiful black cock resting on a ball bag even bigger than Mr. Johnson's.

"Poppy," she whispered softly, as she ran her hand over his flat stomach and down the length of his cock. Her fingers were wonderfully cool on his skin.

Dr. Logan didn't have the huge muscles and large frame, and certainly not the giant teats, that Leviticus did, but he was proud of his body. He was tall, about 6' 2", and weighed 167. He looked thin to Diana by comparison, but his muscles were visible and sinewy, and, at 73, she was sure he could still hold his own.

He had the largest hands and longest fingers the beautiful, young wife had ever seen, and she was thinking of his hands when he told her to sit on his lap. As she stared at his gray pubic hair, Diana slipped back in time, and the very excited little girl ran a finger into her hot, wet slit. Men loved to watch her do that. She flowed onto his lap, her legs over the arm of the chair and her arms around his neck. She loved to feel this small.

Dr. Logan's very expensive camera and the computer Wade had off-loaded and set up for him, allowed the doctor to edit his video and photographs. He purposefully added several minutes of black with sound only at the beginning of this tape. When Jeremiah hit the play button and Diana heard her husband began to groan, she turned her face toward the TV.

"Not yet, baby," Dr. Logan whispered into her ear. "I'll let you know when the show begins. I'll tell you when you can watch me work your husband."

Mrs. Anglin turned her face back to the doctor and urgently kissed him. Wade's gasps and moans were starting to drive her mad with desire. She began to pant into Dr. Logan's mouth.

"Ohhhhhgod…Poppy. You've been…torturing…my husband! Aaaawwwwww Christ…this…is…driving…me crazy," she said, heating up in her new robe.

Using the same hands that he had used on the pitiful Wade Anglin, Dr. Logan began to explore his victim's wife. Diana thought about that and squirmed on his lap. He ran a hand up the inside of the robe's flowing arm, feeling the warm, sweet skin.

Her upper arm and shoulder were muscled but soft. He stroked her a moment there and then moved on. His urgency grew as he found the top of a creamy, round breast, and he extended a long finger, searching for the nipple.

First he felt the pebbled skin of the excited aureole. Slowly, using this skin as a path, Dr. Logan circled his target. Diana's groans got louder, urging him to move to the center of her tit.

There it was! Long, thick, rubbery hard, and straining in its excitement. Her dark brown-red nipple felt like it would burst.

"Jesus Christ," Diana groaned. "You've…got…me… so…fuckin'…good. You black men really…really know what… little…white girls…aaaawwwwwgod…need! You…really…know how…to…work…us."

The doctor hadn't even started to work her yet.

*************************************

Dr. Logan had changed their positions a little. The beautiful wife's head was cradled in his arm and she was facing up rather than toward him. He now had access to her body, or at least much of it, with both hands.

The old doctor stroked her breasts and belly through the cool, slippery silk. He was patient and very thorough and spent a long time teasing Mrs. Anglin through the expensive, bright red material. He delighted in her moans of need.

Diana's body was straining as his hands slid around on her. Very slowly he snuck one hand under a lapel of the robe and found a hot, round breast. And very slowly he peeled the robe back to expose it to cooler air. Her huge nipple puckered and grew even bigger.

Both hands descended on the moaning girl's exposed, hot tit and he examined it as only a doctor could. When he captured her giant, sensitive nipple between his thumb and forefinger and began to squeeze it and roll it at the same time, Wade's wife's loud groans were competing with the sounds coming from the TV.

Diana realized that, in a way, this beautiful, black man was working both her and her husband at the same time. The thought made her shudder, and she could feel her cream flowing out of her cunt onto the thigh of the wonderful Dr. Logan.

His left hand was on the move, while his right plucked at the sensitive nipples and worked the now sweating breasts. He loved her tiny, shapely waist and soft, firm belly, and used his strong fingers to push on the muscles and organs found there. Wade's wife groaned and her hot, wet breasts and cunt heaved.

He was amazed as he cupped her mound. No stubble, no evidence of any hair at all. Oh Jesus, he thought, help me.

Miss Rose had decided to allow visits by the woman who gave Diana perfect manicures, pedicures, and provided impeccable hair removal. Those who licked the shapely wife's shapely legs and sucked on her smooth, soft pussy lips were the beneficiaries of that woman's very good work. And Miss Rose knew first hand how good that woman's work was.

Slowly, very slowly Dr. Logan began to insert his long, thick, middle finger into Mrs. Anglin's pussy. She held her breath as it entered. The only sounds in the room now were coming from her squishy hot cunt, and her husband on the tape.

The doctor explored her with his finger and then brought it to her mouth. She groaned and cleaned it with her hot, pink tongue. One by one he put each of his fingers into her swollen, juicy cunt, and one by one Diana cleaned them as she fought to catch her breath.

Then the very thorough doctor repeated the process, this time pushing his fingers, one after the other, into Mrs. Anglin's sweet, sucking asshole. She begged to clean them.

The fact that he was black made this seem so nasty, so humiliating, so absolutely wonderful. She loved to open herself to these dark masters, to have them look into her body and her soul.

The Viagra worked well for the doctor and the doctor's hands worked well on Diana, and by the time images began to flash on the screen, Wade Anglin's wife was impaled on Dr. Logan's long, hot cock. She was facing away from him, as Leviticus had positioned her in the Mercedes last Saturday, and her sweating breasts were straining toward the very black hands that controlled them, and her.

On the screen the old black man did things to her husband, and as she watched, the handsome doctor was doing incredibly sexy things to her.

"Aaaaaawwwwwwwwchrist…fuck me…Dr. Logan…You've got me…sooooooo good…got Wade…too…hhhhhhnnnnnnnnnggggggggg …I'm…cumming aaawwwwwgoddddd…sooo…big…again," Diana screamed.

Jeremiah Logan felt her cunt constricting around his cock. He could feel the orgasm pulsing through her body, and hear the sloppy, wet noises as she bounced up and down on him. They were both watching through half-closed eyes as Wade strained against the ropes and groaned while the unseen hands of Dr. Logan did things to his most sensitive parts. Diana could see what she thought were welts on his body, clamps on his nipples and could imagine the black man's hands working his balls.

"Huurrrrrttt him…good…aw Christ…HHHUUUURRRRRRT…HIMMM OHHH FUCK…hurt…me…too!" Diana pleaded as she moved from one orgasm to the next, four times. The doctor eagerly complied with her request and while his hands inflicted sweet pain, his cock spasmed, his huge balls contracted, and his cream exploded into her pussy.

He could imagine those millions of tadpoles swimming frantically toward Diana's cervix, and he thought about what she might look like pregnant. Jesus, how he would love to bind and milk her hot, swollen breasts, and share the nutritious, sweet liquid straight from the source with his child.

He could imagine how her huge teats would swell even more if he clamped off her nipples, stimulated her bulging breasts, and let the milk back up. And he could see Diana sitting on his raging hard-on, begging for mercy and then gushing milk all over him when he released the clamps.

Dr. Logan smiled at the images and began to stroke Mrs. Anglin's now damp hair. He kissed her softly on her cheek as she slowly came around. The TV screen had gone silent and dark.

Diana finally opened her eyes, turned her face toward him, and looked at Dr. Logan's large, sexy lips.

She kissed him using that slippery, sweet kiss, and in her softest little girl voice she said, "Poppy, you are incredible. God…how…I… love…what a…black man can…do…to…me. Can we…can we go…see Wade? I want to watch, Poppy. It makes me…so…hot."

*******************************

Dr. Jeremiah Logan, almost immediately upon his arrival, had set up headquarters in Wade Anglin's plush office in the stables. And he had supervised the erection of his pride and joy, a bondage device he called The Apparatus in the tack room. The tack room had become Wade's new home.

12